Fuck You, Pay Me!

由 UselessMoon

Katsuki plucks the glass from the stranger's hand and drinks it down, wrinkling his nose at the harsh burn. ... 更多

Yo 👋
Prologue
1. C'est La Vie
2. Small Talk
3. Make Your Acquaintance
4. Motives
5. Love Spell
7. Triggered
8. On the Run
9. A Thousand Words
10. Baby
11. Way Back Home
12. Kyoto
13. Ordinary
14. For Once
15. Bait & Switch
16. Far From the Tree
17. Nostalgia
18. Finesse
19. Gutter Trash
20. A Little Birdie Once Told Me
21. Fire Meet Gasoline
22. Hourglass

6. Walking on Eggshells

4.4K 173 200
由 UselessMoon

A/N: this is the last normal update. everything after this point is gonna be...spicy.

"What's been with Midoriya?"

The question itself adds to Katsuki's incredibly foul mood, mostly because he doesn't know the answer and he wishes like hell people would stop asking.

He's attempted to get answers already and it served only to annoy him more when the freckled man blatantly ignored him in the hall stepped into their classroom without so much as even looking at him. Ochako seems to be the only person he'll exchange words with, and even then they're kept short. She seems to know more about what's bothering him than they do, but they know that she's not going to budge on that information either since he clearly doesn't want anyone to know.

"Fuck if I know. He's been a dick to me all morning so I'm not going to try and find out." He says as Kaminari sits across from him at the table. "You're his roommate; why don't you know?"

He shrugs, actually taking his textbooks from his bags. If it weren't for the fact that he was highly irate, Bakugou would be surprised and commend him for actually coming with the intention to study.

"I don't know, dude. He was yelling at someone last night on the phone---I could hear it from my room. He's been angry ever since, slamming doors and being all aggro. It's weird."

It is. Because Izuku isn't some aggressive meat head. He's passionate about things, sure, but in a healthy way. He's never been the type to be flat out, annoyingly angry and he's never ever just shoved Katsuki aside like that. He'd be angry---hurt, even---if he wasn't so worried.

Kaminari's gaze flits behind Katsuki and he does a double take, grin nearly breaking him in half.

"There's my baby; c'mere beautiful."

Katsuki turns just in time to see Shouto approaching the table, Kaminari's arms looping around his waist to drag him into his lap and press kisses to his neck. Shouto smiles, reaching out to brush Katsuki's fringe away from his eyes and press a kiss to his forehead.

"Hey, babies."

"Hey yourself." Katsuki says fondly, pressing his own lips against Shouto's jaw before half and half teen pulls away. "Where the hell were you during law ethics? You know you missed a shit ton of study material for exams, right?"

Shouto rolls his eyes. "Does it matter when you're going to let me borrow your notes anyway? Besides, I had a dick appointment."

Katsuki grimaces and aggressively wipes at his face with the back of his hand. "Ew, bitch, you just put your mouth on me after you've been sucking dick? Stranger dick, at that?!"

"I was not sucking dick, I just wanted to ride. Don't worry, I didn't give you cooties. And it wasn't a stranger."

"Who was it then?" Both blondes ask simultaneously, Denki out of curiosity and Katsuki from sheer skepticism.

"Iida."

"Full of shit. Straight collar Glasses McGee did not skip class to let you ride his dick." Katsuki snorts, shutting his textbook to put it away in his bag. Shouto shoots him a sly look, smirk plastered on his ridiculously pretty face.

"Did you see him in class?"

Katsuki's eyes narrow.

"Receipts or it didn't happen."

Shouto fluidly procures his cell phone---almost as if he's had it at the ready for this very occasion, smirk still plastered onto his face.

"You want pics or video?"

Katsuki throws his head back with a cackle, snatching the phone out of Shouto's hand and scrolling through his camera album with his mouth agape even through his shit-eating grin.

Shouto has no business being this slutty.

"Oh my God, you filthy whore!" He laughs as he scrolls across one particular picture in the album that nearly has him crumpled onto the ground with laughter.

It's a photo of him sitting on Iida's face, the megane's glasses perched on Shouto's nose as he bites into his bottom lip and stares right into the camera. Iida's big, beefy hands are gripping at Shouto's thighs, face disappearing between Shouto's ass cheeks with only so much as his chin out. If it wasn't for Tenya's recognizably imposing and bulky frame, Katsuki would have thought he was just  suffocating some random.

He can't believe he actually got that prude to fuck him.

"What witchcraft are you using on these fuckers?"

Shouto takes his phone back, opening his camera app to check his appearance.

"Not a single spell. You'd be surprised how many men would be down to fuck if you just flat out ask."

"Most people get their noses broken for that. You better be careful; some straight guy could really try to hurt you for that, baby." Kaminari scolds him and Shouto snorts.

"Straight. Yeah, okay."

"Straight men exist, Sho."

"Spaghetti is straight too, until you get it wet and boil that shit."

Katsuki chokes out another laugh, halfheartedly smacking Shouto across the shoulder. He knows that Shouto is mostly just fucking with Kaminari---but his snark holds some truth. Up until five minutes prior to that conversation, Katsuki was almost certain that Tenya Iida was straight. Hell, everyone thought Iida was straight.

And it's not just Iida, either.

Shouto has slept with various men believed to be straight, including several of the varsity athletes and a few of Kaminari's band mates. Katsuki thought for sure that Kirishima guy was into chicks with big tits, but Shouto climbed that mammoth of a man and rode him until the sun came up.

Lucky bitch.

"You need a ride to work tonight?" Shouto asks him, putting his phone away. Katsuki shakes his head as he continues to put his books away. "No, Sho, I told you that I'm fine with walking."

"Well, you're not walking tonight. It's supposed to be raining and I don't want you to get sick so you either let me take you to work or let Denki take you to work. Take your pick."

"That's basically the same option."

"Oh fucking well, deal with it."

Katsuki mutely thinks that maybe he's influenced Shouto a bit too much. It's like talking to himself---and it's a lot more annoying than you might think.

"Fine."

"Good. I'll pick you up at six."

"I don't have to go until eight."

"Well I wanna help you pick your outfit."

The conversation stops abruptly when a bad is slammed down onto the table, startling Katsuki and Shouto both as they whip around to glare at the end of the table.

Only to see Izuku glaring right back.

He vehemently takes a seat, still looking as if he'd rather be anywhere but where they are and Katsuki can't figure out why the fuck he's sitting there if he's mad at them or some shit.

"Quit staring at me." The greenette mumbles as he takes his notebook out of his bag and slams it onto the table, flipping through a few pages before he actually stops to read them.

"Fucking excuse you, Deku! How the fuck are you gonna tell us not to stare when you came over here being extra as fuck for not a single apparent reason? Especially since you've been a dick to everyone all day and thinks it's just cool to sit your ass down without so much as an explanation or apology!"

Izuku remains silent, brows knit together with the active effort it takes to pretend like he doesn't hear Katsuki talking to him.

After a moment, there's a collective sigh before the other pack up to leave Izuku there by himself but he reaches out to grab Katsuki's wrist, avoiding eye contact at all costs. The blonde glares back at him, albeit curious. The others seem to catch on too, pausing to eye Izuku with a cautious gaze.

"Lemme talk to you for a sec. Alone." He says to Katsuki and as much as the blonde fireball wants to tell him to promptly shove it up his ass and fuck off, he does sit back down. Shouto stands there, waiting for Katsuki to give him instructions but the blonde just shakes his head and waves him off.

"I'm fine. I'll call you."

He seems skeptic, but Katsuki knows it's misplaced. Izuku isn't going to hurt him---no matter how much of an ass he's being.

"Are you sure, baby?"

"Positive."

Shouto hums in affirmation, allowing Kaminari to pull him along by his hand to give the two of them some space. It's silent still when they leave, Izuku just staring into his notebook for a solid three minutes before Katsuki gets annoyed all over again. He sucks his teeth at him.

"Fuckin' serious, Deku? If you're not gonna talk---"

"I'm just trying to grab my bearings here, Kacchan. Shut up for a second."

"It's been several seconds, Izuku, quit ducking with me and just tell me what the hell is up with you. You're making me nervous."

Izuku takes a deep, suffering breath and closes the notebook, turning to face Katsuki and look him dead in the eyes. That glare held just moments ago is gone---replaced with something much more fearful and vulnerable.

"Kacchan. This is going to sound really stupid but I need you to steer clear of Hitoshi."

Katsuki pauses, blinking as his mouth gapes slightly.

"Yeah, that does sound stupid. Is that what this is about? You're mad still because I let him take me home and not you the other night?"

It's ridiculous and...kind of cute that Izuku would be jealous of Hitoshi.

The freckled man bristles.

"I'm not fucking jealous, okay?"

A pause.

"Not...not completely. But that's neither here nor there and it has absolutely nothing to do with why I need you to stay away from him. I just...I want you to be safe, Kacchan. I worry so much about you and every single time I know that you're with him it makes my skin crawl. Because I know you're not safe. I don't know what I'd do if something ever happened to you."

Katsuki has mercy on him and quits his teasing---especially since he can tell that Izuku isn't just yanking him by the dick and is genuinely concerned. He's just not sure why he feels any reason to worry about someone as harmless as Hitoshi. Izuku would know, as he's known and spent more time with him than Katsuki has, but he doesn't seem willing to disclose such information.

"Is that who you were arguing on the phone with last night?"

He pauses. It's enough of an answer for Katsuki. He sighs, unfolding his arms from his chest.

"But why, Izuku? What did you even get into a fight about?"

"It wasn't even a fight---that asshole just sat there and laughed at me the entire time. He pisses me off so fucking bad but I've got no choice but to deal with him so---"

"Why don't you have a choice?"

"Listen, Katsuki. All I'm saying is that he's bad news for someone like you. You have a reputation. You have the potential to have a career in law enforcement like you wanted once you graduate. You have people who love and care about you. I love and care about you. Someone like Hitoshi has nothing to lose. So everyone becomes expendable to him. You follow?"

No. Not in the slightest.

"What do you mean someone like me, hah?"

Izuku throws his hands up in exasperation and kicks at the table.

"Seriously?! Out of all of the incredibly important shit I just said, that's what you want to go into depth about?"

Katsuki's brows knit together. He's still fairly confused about this entire ordeal---still confused about why Izuku is so upset and why he thinks Hitoshi is a bad person...

Or more like how he knows.

He's got a lot of questions. But he's not all too sure that Izuku will be willing to give him many answers---if any at all.

"You're a good person, Kacchan. And I know you like to play the big bad wolf all of the time but you're actually too fucking trusting for your own good and sometimes you're naive to people's faults. It's okay to see the good in people. But I refuse to allow you to try and save someone at your own expense."

Katsuki remembers something that Hitoshi had said to him a while back.

'All you need to know is that Izuku cares so much about his little Kacchan.'

And Katsuki often forgets that he does. He forgets that Izuku isn't just trying to annoy him most times and that he's genuinely worried---genuinely concerned for his kohai. He must have thought hard about this conversation before he'd even approached Katsuki.

"Izuku. Just tell me flat out what's going on, please. What did he do? Why are you so against me seeing him when the two of you are such great friends?"

Izuku is back to avoiding direct eye contact, so Katsuki knows that he's either about to bend the hell out of the truth or just lie to him altogether.

"Not so much friends as we are colleagues."

"Colleagues?"

Izuku got a job?

"It's complicated, Katsuki. And it's not really something I can have the gall to be proud of. I just want you to be safe." He looks Katsuki in the eyes again.

"Promise me you won't see him again."

"Izu, I can't do that. He comes to my job---you know I can't---"

Izuku curses under his breath.

"I know. I know."

Silence.

Katsuki begins to fidget in his seat, incredibly anxious and uncomfortable until, eventually, Izuku stands and extends his hand to him. Katsuki looks up at him, noticing that the prominent wrinkle in his brow has dissipated and he's somewhat resumed a more calm and rational demeanor.

"I'm sorry I've been such a jerk to you today. Forgive me?"

Katsuki fondly rolls his eyes.

"Not like I can really stay mad at you, loser."

Izuku beams at him.

"Aw, you love your nii-san~"

"I'm didn't say all that shit!"

"Your lips say fuck off, Deku but what they really mean is I love you, Deku."

He giggles and dodges Katsuki's punch, walking side by side as they make their way to the campus dorms.

It's good to have his Izuku back.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.3K 160 14
(Shota Aizawa x Mermaid! Reader x Hizashi Yamada) Poly! -BOOK THREE of the Lush Life series! • One second, two seconds and the world had gone silent...
33.3K 620 11
Bakugou x Seme Black Male Reader "Yo shawty!" " Damn idiot stop calling me that!" " Well Damn guess I'll call you baby boy then" " Tch. whatever" M/n...
1M 33.6K 34
#1 jail #1 fight #1 criminal *** "Don't take it personal, I just like to play it safe, you know." He said, crouching down in front of me to tie each...
295K 12.9K 44
An AU where quirks don't exist. Model!Izuku Model!Katsuki Also is a story where Izuku is a smug bastard that Katsuki can't get out of his sorry head...