Apartment 18C

By Diamonds_will_Grow

And when I looked at her, I knew it'd all be okay. More

Down
Shutup
Luncheon
Yesterday
Date
Stubborn
Stay
What're you to do
Call
What you know
Please
Who
Daddy
One
Flashback
Little do you know
Jennings
Like Glass
Dead man
Weed
Words
Goodbyes with lies
Almost
Different
Message
She once
Unwanted
Need
Punishment
What you didn't know
Truth
Chaos begins
White
Apartment 18C pt. 1
Apartment 18C pt. 2

Kink

32 1 8
By Diamonds_will_Grow

"Cameron couldn't make it." I say watching grace put foundation on. She gives me a sympathetic smile and continues with her makeup. I leave her to finish packing. When I walk out of her room I run right into Jack.

"Sorry, didn't see you there." He says teasing me. I roll my eyes.

"I don't have time for short jokes Jack, we have to be on the plane in- an hour, are you ready? Too late you better be. Okay I need to grab my luggage and put it in here-"

"It's already taken care of, your passport is in your carry on. Calm down bee, you always get so anxious." I sigh and walk around him to check my room once more.

"Your boyfriend isn't coming?" Jack asks.

"He's not my boyfriend, we haven't even slept together, we've kissed once, we're friends. Anymore questions." Jack nods

"Yeah lots but I already know the answer to them so I'll be out in the living room. If you need anything just call Mkay?" I wave him off and dig through some of my drawers.

"Jack where is my-"

"Packed away." I huff and lean against my doorway. I watch Jack. He knows me so well. I don't deserve him. He's been nothing but good to me from the moment we met.

"Did you pack my tampons?" I ask quietly, I haven't started my period yet but unfortunately it should be staring up soon. He smirks.

"Yes Tampax sport, super and regular. I also packed you condoms just in case you seem to stop being mad at me." I laugh and shake my head at his confidence.

"I'm not mad at you." He sets down his magazine and stares at me.

"So then what is this, this distance."

"Because it's the only way I can put distance, it's either all or nothing with you." Grace comes out of her room preventing Jack from saying anything else. Grace gives Jack a pat on the back and a good work as we walk out of the apartment. It's odd. I watch grace, she sits in the doorway and stares inside.

"Are you crying? C'mon were gunna be back gosh, sappy much." She laughs and nods before wiping her face. I grab her arm gently and pull her down the hallway.

As we get seated on the plane grace smirks at me. Her eyes dart to Jack who is to my right.

"Y'all are gunna have sex." She says opening one of the airlines brochures. I roll my eyes and shove her shoulder.

"You're a horny bastard." I whisper to her. She looks up and winks at me.

"The horniest." She says with a wink. I shake my body of her filth.

"9-1-1 Jesus please." She laughs and slides in her headphones. I can't help but wonder. I mean I know grace went over to the jacks house to tell Jack and Sammy about the trip, sammy is already there, he flew out earlier. I know that she didn't come home late and I can tell by her choice of clothing she's covering up. She specifically pointed it out a long time ago she called them her 'hickey shirts'. Maybe her and Sammy got together, or maybe. I look to my right at Jack and then to my left at grace.

What if they slept together. I feel an overwhelming amount of emotions. I turn back to Jack and gently pull his head phone out.

"Yeah?" I take a deep breathe in.

"Did you and grace hook up?" He stares at me for a few seconds and then realizes I'm serious. Then he laughs. He laughs so hard his face is red. I'm immediately embarrassed by my curiosity and I cross my arms and return to facing forward. Jack leans over, his breath is warm against my cold ear causing goosebumps.

"No we did not hook up, her and Sam did. Don't get mad at me about you and Cameron, if you can't handle the thought of me with someone else."

"But Cameron and I aren't like that." he raises one of his perfect eyebrows and turns his attention back to his phone. I huff, I hate the feeling of people not believing me.

The flight seems endless and I can't sit still. My right leg is bouncing crazily like it normally does. Out of no where jack's left hand grabs my thigh.

"Sit still please." jacks hand lingers for a few more seconds before he pulls away. I sit on my hands to prevent myself from pulling his hand back. I fix my running shorts and cross my legs.

"Say something to distract me." I whisper to grace. She opens her eyes half way and grumbles.

"Betthany go to sleep god you're worse than a child." I roll my eyes and cross my arms. I turn to jack, his eyes are closed and his breathing is even. Great.

I poke his side gently. The action startles him, he wakes up immediately and grabs my shoulders. I freeze. Jack drops his hands and apologizes.

"God don't do that ever again." he says rubbing his hand over his face.

"what do you need?" He asks leaning down to my level.

"I'm bored." I watch as a smirk grows on his face. I immediately shake my head.

"No."

"C'mon bee I have 8 inches of thick Omaha sausage right here just waiting for you." my jaw drops and I look around us hoping no one heard.

"Jack Gilinsky." He closes his eyes and smiles.

"Mhm say my name again." I throw my hands up. It's useless.

"Don't even try to act betthany stevens. I can see you crossed your legs, the minute my hand landed on your thigh you froze. Don't lie, you know you feel that heat between your legs." I avoid looking at him because he knows he's right. He knows too well.

"I'll meet you in the bathroom in five." he says getting up. I look around the plane once more, it's dark and everyone's asleep. I look at my watch. With each tick of the arms my nerves are more and more on edge. Five minutes passes and I look to grace.

"Go." she says hoarsely. I'm shocked and confused as to how she knows.

"I thought you were asleep." she doesn't reply. I stand up and carefully find my way to the bathroom. I knock on the door hesitantly. The bathroom is tucked away, it's the separator between first class and second.

Jack slides the door open and pulls me in. Immediately his lips are on mine, jacks hands hold mine down by my side. His lips press against my neck and suck gently on the thin skin. I moan and jack puts his hand on my mouth.

"You have to be quiet." I nod and he moves his hand away.

"Take off my pants." he commands and I move swiftly. Speed and silence are our friends. Jack laughs quietly and I'm utterly confused.

"Someone's anxious, I just said my pants." it's true I did slide his boxers down too. Jack pulls down my running shorts and underwear.

"It's just like in the shower." he whispers into my ear. I nod and jump. My back touches the walls and I brace myself for jack. With ease I feel him slide into me. I gasp and clutch him tighter. Trying to contain my moans is almost impossible. Jack looks into my eyes.

"Bite me."

"What?" He jerks his chin to his neck. I look at him nervously.

"It isn't going to hurt?" He shakes his head.

"Don't worry about me, we gotta keep you quite." Jack starts to move again and at first I refuse to bite him. It's when he hits my g-spot I give in. Leaning over a little I press my lips against his warm skin and lightly bite. Suddenly I feel jacks lips press against my own neck.

It's erotic and creates an extreme thrill. My moaning is safe, despite the fact I don't get to hear my name pour from his lips, this is almost better.

With a new kink discovered jack and I reach our climaxes faster than normal. His thrusts are deeper and sloppier and I feel my legs weakening.

Afterwords jack and I clean ourselves up. I watch as he inspects his neck. My teeth left the perfect little mark.

"I'm sorry." I say and he turns to me.

"Don't be, in some freaky way it felt good." He kisses my cheek and then taps my neck. "Besides you've got one to match."

As I sit back down grace lightly slaps my arm. Jack and I planned out returns strategically so it wasn't too obvious. Thank god everyone was asleep.

"I told you so. Welcome to the club." I roll my eyes and jack pats my thigh.

Finally I'm able to fall asleep, I lay my head against jack and he wraps his arm around me.

"Get some sweet baby girl." He whispers in my ear as I drift off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 651 41
The title says it all
7.2K 51 10
𝑖𝑛 π‘€β„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘–π‘Ÿ 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘’ π‘π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘šπ‘π‘™π‘’ π‘€π‘–π‘ β„Ž
185K 3.1K 31
But I let my insecurities get the best of me.
120 0 23
The story of how it almost all ended like that.