Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126

Part 83

1.1K 40 10
By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi guys! Thank you all for being so patient with me, I'm really trying!
This will be the last update for a week or so, so I can write and take my time with the wedding update.
Enjoy!

*Jamie's POV*

I hear the front door close and a bag drop to the floor. I know it's Dakota straight away. Charlotte is just having a nap in her bassinet in the lounge. I decide to go to the hallway to meet Dakota, but she dives on me.

Nearly knocking me to the floor. "I missed you so so much" her hands tighten around my neck and I lift her into my arms, kissing her deeply. "I missed you.. so.. so much" I say between kissing her lips. She grins and tightens her fingers in my hair.

"I want you so much" she giggles cheekily and I smirk, kissing her neck as I walk to the lounge with her. "I want you baby.. but you wanted to wait" I chuckle as I sit down with her on my knee, her legs either side of mine, kneeling.

"Hmm I know" she sighs softly, peeping over charlotte's bassinet, grinning when she sees her sleeping. She leans back, resting her head on my shoulder, her eyes closed. We're silent, holding each other close as we're reunited after only days apart. I kiss her head softly.

We're soon disturbed by the sound of Charlotte stirring, cooing softly. Dakota lights up from the inside out. "My baby!" She grins, jumping up from my knee and going over to her bassinet. Charlotte goes quiet and I lean over to look.

Her face is split into the biggest grin ever, chewing her hand softly as she gazes up at her mommy. "Oh my baby, I missed you so so much" she lifts her and Charlotte squeals and stretches out, kicking her feet excitedly. She turns to me as we stand, and she has tears in her eyes.

"Hey come here.." I whisper, opening my arms, to which she happily slides into, sniffling into my side; her head on my chest with Charlotte on her hip. "I just missed you both, I hated being away.." she stutters to try and hold her emotions in.

"We're all together again now.. aren't we baby?" I coo to Charlotte as I stroke her cheek. She squeals and rests her head on Dakota's shoulder. "I'm so happy to be back" she smiles shyly, kissing Charlotte's head before leaning to kiss me.

"Are you hungry baby girl? Shall we see if mommy wants to eat with us?" I coo to Charlotte and she grins, batting my hand out the way. "Can I feed her?" Dakota's face lights up, and I nod; grinning. "You don't even have to ask baby.. of course" I grin, watching as she sits her in the baby highchair.

"I'll get us takeout tonight, i just want to chill with you" I kiss her, my hand on her bum softly as she warms up some of the purée I made for Charlotte. "Sounds good to me.." she smiles shyly, giggling as Charlotte gets excited over her food.

Dakota sits on one side of Charlotte and I sit the other side "what did daddy make you today cheeky girl?" She coos and Charlotte squeals, grinning. "It's carrot purée" I chuckle and Dakota takes a little bit on the plastic spoon and holds it to Charlotte's mouth.

She immediately opens her mouth and takes the little bit of purée, pulling a face as she moshes it in her mouth before swallowing. "Ah!" She squeals and we both laugh, as Dakota gives her more. "Is that nice?" She coos and Charlotte grins, the bright orange purée all around her face.

"She's a messy baby" I laugh, wiping her mouth once Dakota has given her the rest. She squeals for more and then frowns a bit when Dakota takes the bowl away. Her bottom lip begins to shake and I lift her into my arms just as she starts crying.

"Is she still hungry?.." Dakota frowns as she comes back through to us, I rock Charlotte on my hip to calm her and it works. "I'm not sure baby.. make her up a little bit of milk, see if that'll help her" I say as I calm her.

She comes back with a bottle and Charlotte smiles at her. "Oh I see, this is all you wanted right baby?" She coos as she takes Charlotte, kissing her head and resting her in her arms as she drinks her milk, holding the bottle with her mommy.

"She's so clever.. she'll be running around and talking soon" she pouts up at me as I watch my girls. "I know.. I can't wait to have more babies.. you're amazing" I kiss her and she leans against me, kissing me back.

By the time she's done with her bottle she's half asleep, her eyes half shut as Dakota rubs her back to wind her. Once she's passed wind Dakota heads upstairs to put her to bed for the night and I order food.

"She's settled.." Dakota comes down a few minutes later, smiling shyly as she places the baby monitor on the coffee table, sitting next to me and curling into me.

"Good baby.. I ordered takeout.. burgers?" I pull her closer to me, kissing her head. "That's fine.." she yawns softly, entwining our fingers on my stomach. We settle on some trashy tv for a bit and once our food arrives we eat.

"How was Paris?" I ask "so good.. it's nice to see our families getting along" she grins and I nod, agreeing. "They got me a stripper!" She laughs and I finish my last mouthful of burger, frowning. "What really?"

"Yeah.. why you frowning?" She frowns too, finishing her food and taking the rubbish away. "Well you had a stripper.. I just find that a bit strange" i shrug and she rolls her eyes. "It's not like anything happened Jamie, people get strippers for bachelor and bachelorette parties" she laughs and I huff.

"Oh Jamie, grow up! I didn't even look at the guy" she laughs, rolling her eyes and sighing as she finishes her drink. "Don't be rude.. there's no need for you to be so defensive and horrible" I stand and she looks to me, raising her eyebrow.

"Really Jamie?"
"Well I didn't get one for mine?" I challenge and she rests her hands on her hips. "That isn't my fault?" She shrugs. "Did anything happen?" I say and I know that as soon as I've said it I shouldn't have. Of course she wouldn't. "I'm sorry, are you accusing me of actually doing something with somebody else?" She looks me dead In the eye. I stay silent.

"This is ridiculous " she sniggers, picking up the baby monitor and turning it off. "I'm going up to bed" she slams it down on to the breakfast bar and storms off upstairs. I sigh and watch her go, rubbing my hands through my hair.

I hate us arguing. I know that was my fault. The stress of the wedding and her wedding present is all getting a little bit too much, We're both a bit stressed about the whole thing. I decide to get myself a bit of water and then head up to bed.

I strips to my boxers and climb in beside her. She's asleep, a slight frown on her face as she breathes deeply. "I'm sorry baby. I love you" I whisper, kissing her head before laying back, slowly falling to sleep.

—————

*Dakota's POV*

A few days after I got back from my bachelorette party the girls came for me and Charlotte. We collected Dulcie and we're currently staying at my mothers for the night before the big day tomorrow. We've had manicures and pedicures, face masks and mark's been dying and cutting all of our hair.

Jamie's back at ours with the lads. They'll be getting ready at our home. We haven't really spoke properly about what happened and our argument. We've both been a bit snappy and distant with each other, though my guess is because of stress.

Even though I know we aren't talking much, I miss him so so much, it makes me even more nervous for our big day. "Dakota are you okay?" Dulcie asks me, bringing me out of my thoughts. "I'm okay sweetheart, are you okay?" I ask, lifting her to sit on my knee. "I'm okay thanks. Can we FaceTime daddy?" She smiles shyly and I nod, getting my phone from my pocket and connecting FaceTime to Jamie's phone.

"Daddy!!" Dulcie grins when his face comes up on screen and I kiss her head, resting my chin on her head gently as she speaks to him. "How're my girls?" He asks and my heart skips a beat. "We're okay daddy!" Dulcie grins, watching as My mom sits Charlotte next to her on my lap so she can see Jamie.

"Aaaahhh" she squeals, reaching for the phone. "Heeeey cheeky girl" Jamie laughs and I smile a bit, watching as she giggles softly at him, chewing her finger. "Are you both being good?" He asks. "Yeah daddy, but Dakota seems sad" she says and I chuckle a bit, shaking my head. "She does?" He frowns a bit, looking at me as I blush.

"That was meant to be a secret" I laugh a bit, smiling sadly at him. "You be good for Dakota okay? Daddy will see you tomorrow" he blows her kisses and she grins, blowing them back.

"I will. Love you daddy night night" Dulcie says, waving before wandering off to the girls in the other room. I pop Charlotte's pacifier into her mouth and she sucks it softly, leaning back against my chest.

"Can I call you later?" He says. "Of course.. I'd like that" I smile "me too.. we need to talk" he says and my eyes well up. "Okay.. I'm going to get the girls settled, speak to you later..." I say, making Charlotte wave. He grins and blows us kisses, ending the call.

I put my phone in my hoodie pocket and kiss Charlotte's head. "Bed time for you cheeky" I rest her on my hip. I get Dulcie and together we head up to my room at my moms. I read them both a story and by the time it's finished they're fast asleep.

I gently place Charlotte in the travel bassinet and cover Dulcie up before heading back downstairs. "Hey.. have you heard from Jamie?" My mom asks as I walk into the lounge. "The girls FaceTimed him.. but that's all" I smile sadly. "You two need to sort this out before tomorrow! You're getting married, you don't want to be distant!" She shakes her finger at me and i roll my eyes.

"Yes mother... He said we need to talk and He'll phone me back later" I sigh a bit, getting myself some water. "Alright good." She smiles, rubbing my back. "Are you nervous?" Sam asks me "I'm so so terrified! Even more so that he might not turn up after we argued" I pout and grace nudges me.

"He's head over heels for you girl, there's no way he'd miss this opportunity!" She smiles and everyone agrees, making me smile. My phone soon begins to ring, Jamie's name flashing on the screen. "It's him.. I'll be back shortly" I smile sadly, wandering off into the back room near the kitchen, away from the girls being loud.

"Hey.." I say when the Call connects.. "hey you" he says softly and then there's silence. "Jamie i.. I'm a little bit worried about tomorrow.. you'll still show up won't you?" I ramble but he says nothing. "I know we argued but I'm scared it's changed how you feel.." I go to sob But I cover my mouth with my hand.

"We could argue one hundred times a day and I would still want to marry you tomorrow" he says softly and i chuckle a bit. "so you'll definitely be at the other end of the aisle waiting for me?" I whisper and I sense his grin.

"Just you try and stop me. My beautiful girl" his voice is full of love. I half laugh half sob, wiping my eyes. "I'm glad.." I whisper. "I know we argued.. I was stubborn and we've both just been really stressed with everything for the wedding. I'm sorry. I should've never reacted like that" he says.

"It's okay.. I should've told you before now.." I say and we both go quiet. "I really need you to know that I would never, ever look at another person. You're more than I could ever need and I only have eyes for you" I whisper and sense his shy smile. "Ditto baby" he says softly.

"I'm really nervous about tomorrow" I whisper and he chuckles "me too.. me too" he laughs and I giggle. "But I'm so excited to make you my wife" he says and it gives me butterflies. "I got you something.. it's with my dad; he'll give it to you in the morning" I say and sense his smile.

"Okay baby.. I should get my beauty sleep" he chuckles and I giggle softly. "Okay.. I should probably sleep too" I chuckle a bit. "Yeah.. you won't really be getting much sleep tomorrow night, so it's best to get as much as you can now" he says, laughing as I gasp. "Is that right Mr Dornan? I'll hold you to that" I giggle and he laughs with me.

"You can baby.." he whispers and then we fall silent for a minute or two. "I'll see you at the other end of the aisle tomorrow. I love you" he says with a slight yawn. "see you tomorrow ... I love you, goodnight" I whisper, wiping my eyes as I hang up the phone.

Comments are appreciated as always ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 194 21
This is my own twist on one of my favorite book series 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. There will be three installments, and this is the third book and I su...
48.3K 321 5
***FREE SAMPLE***If looking for a unique no holes' barred contemporary #Damie relationship with #LoveScenes so hot they scorch the page and draw you...
437K 8.7K 42
(Completed) If you don't have a rainy day once in a while, you won't truly appreciate the sunny ones. This story takes place after Fifty Shades Freed...
181K 5.4K 46
Jamie and Dakota have always been close due to their roles in the fifty shades trilogy. Will Dakota finally tell Jamie how she really feels? Will Jam...