You were my sunshine... | Say...

yuorlocalgay

"Why am I so upset over a combination of numbers and pixels...? Oh Sayori, I wish you were here..." Just 2 gi... Еще

Prolouge.
Chapter One ~ monika
Chapter Two.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Epilouge
a/n
another a/n
since the books finished why not have another a/n

Chapter 3

1K 25 26
yuorlocalgay

I rush over to Starbucks and quickly get a triple shot espresso because I'm sleep deprived and rush over to my house. Sayori is coming over today so I get changed into a cute outfit. I want to make a good impression.  I apply some light makeup and do a little jog downstairs.

"Mon!" She called out. I open the door and do a sMeXy pose. She laughs. "Okay, let's get working on the posters." She says, setting a large piece of paper and some paints, pens, glitter, glue and ribbons. "I have so many ideas!" She smiles. That smile. It's that damn smile every time. I try to hide the fact I'm blushing. "Monikaa?~" She smirks. "S-stop that-" I mumble. "Oh come on, I'm your friend! I'm trying to spread my positive energy!" She grins. "I'd like to be more than that." I flirt and immediately regret it.

"Oh frick, I-i want to be with you as well and I have so many feelings and I thought it was just a crush and- Aaaaaaah-" She blushes. "You're cute." Despite being flushed and flustered I'm still a romantic flirty kiddo. "Uh, Monika, Do you want to be my g-girlfriend?" She stutters, not being able to wipe that stupid adorable grin off her cute face. That's when I kissed her.

She seemed shocked at first and then melted into the kiss, smiling softly and humming. It was about 5 seconds before he both pulled away, giggling like little idiots. "So, is that a yes?" She asked sweetly. "Of course, Sayo." I giggle, wrapping my arms around her with a cuddle. She attacks me with kisses and I blush. We both end up falling asleep spooning each other. I think I love her.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

63.2K 2K 20
(Human Highschool AU) Lapis Lazuli, an upbeat girl with a bubbly personality, loves water the beach. Lapis is a fun person who has a bunch of friends...
13.2K 268 10
Marcy is in love with Anne. Marcy never understood her feelings. She always dismissed them for a friendship. Sasha confess to Anne first. The first f...
83.7K 3.1K 23
Being an Omega is hard for them, Why? Well because they have to be careful around Alpha's especially if the Omega isn't marked or doesn't have a mate...
83.8K 4K 29
[ COMPLETED ] in which jungkook is secretly spider-man, yoongi has a crush on his best friend, and they both run into some trouble along the way.