The Unexpected Confessions

נכתב על ידי ZolfEdwardElric

I have adopted this story from trashy1writer3bnha. This was there story, I am just continuing it. This is a... עוד

Nightmares Once More
The Thief's New Mission
Berry
A Little Bird Told Me...

Author's Note

269 7 0
נכתב על ידי ZolfEdwardElric

If you already read the summary, than you know that this is an adopted story. Before you read this story, please take a look at the chapters that trashy1writer3bnha
wrote before hand. (You can find it easily because the name of this book is the same name of their book. I did that in purpose.) This will be a CONTINUATION and I will just pick up where they left off. I will not rewrite what they had written because it is really amazing and you should read it. I am happy that they let me continue this story. I hope that what I write they like, as well as those who liked their story. 

*Please note, I do have another book in the making that is a multiple chapter story and I do have that as a main focus; however, I will write this story and go back and forth on updates (or try to). I like to plan and that takes time as well as the writing part. If you were unaware, I am still in school during this time of making this. That makes updates slow. So I will apologize for being slow in updates.

Anyway, I'll post the next (First for me) chapter soon after posting this Author's note. 

~Akira

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
197K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
185K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...