GrayLu

By FairyTailxx

Hehe what if gray the badass , a leader of a gang called the red scorpions could actually be melted or contro... More

A little start
Gray's first failure with girls
Shocking rumours
Rivals of love
Gray's motive
Jealous Kaname
A little love
Sting's transfer
Juvia is in love
Who is this?
The DATE
Gray is in love with Lucy?!
The Date
Lucy has fallen?
Gray's true heart
Lucy's heart
Heart Broken
The false report
For Kaname x Lucy

Gray feels sorry?

1.5K 58 1
By FairyTailxx

Gray:" my heart was thumping again when she came...is it fear?"(shocked)

Lucy stares back at gray:" I'm warning you...a girl's heart is not something you can play with!"(pissed)

Gray:" hm....to me girl's are nothing more than useless junk to play with"
Lucy:" Gray fullbuster I dare you to say it again!"(shouts)

Kaname pulls her back:" Juvia"(hands his sweater over to cover her torned clothing)

Juvia:" arigatou kaname...lucy lets go back...I don't want you to act  like this...please"(on the verge of tears)

Lucy:" I'll let you off ...count yourself lucky gray fullbuster..."

Gray:" hmmm....hey vice prez...there's something I want to say...your my 57th girl"(grins)
Lucy(furious):" you bastard! I was about to let you off...you just want to get a beating don't you?!"(punches gray hardly)

Gray:" kuh!"
Lucy:" I could make that dumb face of yours blue and black all over ....wanna try?"(stern look)
Gray:" tch......"(dashes away)
Kaname:" lu chan lets go.."

Lucy falls to the ground:" mm......."?(teary)
Juvia:" lucy?"
Kaname:" lucy!"(dashes to lucy to aid)
Lucy:" I'm fine...just a little tired..sorry kaname...:you  may have to carry me back"(chuckles)
Kaname:" you sure are heavy..."
Lucy:" ....thanks "
Kaname:" your welcome"
Juvia:" lucy arigatou..if you weren't there I would have suffered a huge blow enough to get into coma"(chuckles)
Lucy:" cry it out idiot....I know your sad...so don't hold it in"

Juvia(teary):" you didn't have to say that..."(sobs)

Gray:" what am I feeling guilty about..this is the real me....I'm never going to change..."(guilty)
Ichigo:" juvia chan are you alright?"

Juvia:"  I feel the pain you went through...I finally woke up from fantasy"(grins)
Ichigo:" cheer up that guy is a rotten brat and he's never gonna change..."
Lucy:" ichigo your here??"(hugs)

Ichigo:" onee sama I baked this"
Lucy:" wa...cookies!"(glimmering eyes)

Sting:" wa give me one too!"
Lucy:" don't be greedy sting...taking 5 at once"(chuckles)

A sudden doorbell could be heard...

Juvia:" I'll go get it"
Gray bows:" I'm sorry for yesterday"
Juvia:" iyaa! go away!"(shiver)
Lucy:" juvia? gray fullbuster!"(pissed)
Gray:" I apologize for my wrong doings...seems like this  was unexpected"(guilty)

Lucy:" ...where did yesterday's arrogant brat go?"
Gray:" heaven...I thought about it yesterday...I kept feeling guilty no matter what so this was my resolve..."

Lucy(shocked):" your creeping me out.....stop that are you having a cold or what?"

Gray:" no....I swear that I am being truthful"(bows)
Lucy:" We forgive you get lost!"(shocked)

Kaname:" thats a sudden change"
Ichigo:" it gives me the creeps"

Lucy:" don't worry I'll be on the look out"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1.7K 45
Gray Fullbuster, a final year college student of Magnolia University moves out from his parents house to lead an independent life on his own. ...
30.1K 613 23
So, this story is going to focus on Lucy becoming a B.A.M.F. ( I felt in the Anime/Manga she was ripped of on the powers front)and her getting with G...
19K 509 16
Magnolia has two sides, the good and the bad. There are those who are innocent or evil, or even in the middle. The most ruthless yet successful gang...
2.8K 135 14
As their anniversary of 413 days of meeting each other arrives, Juvia decides to do something special for Gray. But things don't turn out the way she...