Severus is a Little!!! ((PAUS...

By Sebastain500

Severus has hidden his classification on what he is for so many, many years, only Dumbledore, McGonagall and... More

Classifications
A bit of fun
Harry finds out
Weekend
Sick
The Guest
News
I'M BACK MINNA-SAN!!!!
Revealed
A/N
Shopping and Fun
pic im working on
Questions and Hard to come to
Artwork book

Kidnapped

2K 45 25
By Sebastain500

Sorry that it has been a while since I last updated, I have been stuck on ideas..... I do hope that you like this, it's shorter than what I write normally but I think it's good

..............
The day had finally started anew, Severus was up and was ready for the day, Mitzi had gotten everything ready they were waiting on Harry was he was late to get up which was a first for him, when they started to live together they talked about their lives and a lot of Harry's past came out making the stoic potion's professor question everything that he knew of the boy, he knew him as the pampered prince, the chosen one but when everything was out in the open he was nothing but a scared and lonely boy that had finally started to try and live his life after he had finished school, he didn't have to go back to his relatives now he was a fully grown adult in the Wizarding World, he had a job and was earning his own money.

Harry finally came in, looking a right mess, hair dripping wet, clothes on but all wrong but one wave of his wand he was sorted, he was now clean cut and was smart and so Mitzi allowed him to have his breakfast as it was now too late to head to the Great Hall, Severus didn't mind today he himself had woken up later than normal but was in time to have breakfast anyway.

"Sorry about being late I was up most of the night marking essays..." said Harry between bites of egg and bacon while Severus sipped on his third cup of coffee, he needed the caffeine at the moment but he knew it was going to be bad if he carried on.

"Don't worry Harry, I also got up late, sadly not as late as you but...." he didn't carry on as he blushed........ everyone knew what had just happened but didn't say anything.

"Master, Sir come come" said Mitzi as he was forcefully dragged out of his seat and into the bathroom, Harry just sighed and carried on eating his breakfast only to have Severus almost thrown on him once he was changed having Mitzi yell at them "gos now, gos now!" and so the two men headed off to their classrooms to start a new day of teaching.

In the potion classroom Severus had six years and they were learning about the Wound Cleaning Potion, he was praying that at least one of the dunderheads would get this right, five years of potions should and I mean should mount to something right?? WRONG!!

Some stupid idiot of the Gryffindor's had added or not added an ingredient and so now their cauldron was spewing foul smelling vapers around the room before it started to boil and explode, thank merlin that Severus was able to get to the student in time otherwise he would have paperwork coming out of his ears. Merlin he hated some students.

"You idiot! If I hadn't of gotten here quick enough you would of been responsible for half of your classroom peers death's including your own self! Get out of my sight!" he screamed at the poor student who ran away in tears, with a flick of his wand the disaster was gone, cleaned and repaired and put away for the next class.

Every other student was quiet, they wanted to watch what was going on but they knew if they did they would have points deducted and a possible detention in their future which none of them wanted even if half the class were Slytherins.

As the day continued he had Mitzi pop in more often then he would of liked, he had only did that because Harry had seventh years and they were preparing for their N.E.W.Ts and then they would be getting their classifications, he hated this day so much.

At lunch he was welcomed by Harry and Minerva to the table and as he sat down the others also nodded to him in welcome, Severus wasn't hungry but with two watchful hawks next to him he knew he had to eat something, he didn't have a class next so he was going to sleep, he was tired and a quick nap wouldn't do him any harm, would it?

"Sev is everything alright?" asked Harry to the man next to him who nodded and then yawned making the boy next to him smile.

"A nap perhaps?" making the man looks at him and nod, Minerva had moved the timetables around to help out with Severus and his Little space and it was normally after lunch that he wanted to sleep and so it was the best time for it to happen. It was only fifth and seventh years that kept the timetable the same.

Severus yawned again and almost face planted his food twice when Harry finally said "come on Severus the faster we go back to our quarters the faster you can have a nap. I'll see you all at dinner tonight" said Harry leading Severus out of the Great Hall and towards their quarters.

Harry put Severus into his pajamas and a fresh clean diaper and put him to bed with Lilly his stuffed deer and he was out even before his head even touched the pillow.

Harry sat in the dining room of their quarters and finished his lunch and as he did he so he worked on completing his marketing which he still didn't get done the night before.

As he was marking and Severus sleeping no one noticed that something was out of place and when Harry had finally finished he let Mitzi know that he was leaving and that Severus still had another hour before his next class so he could continue to sleep.

In the Defence classroom Harry was talking to the first years and how they were dealing with Vampires, Eli sitting on his desk watching everyone out of his eye.

As he was half way through his explanation Mitzi popped in, she was crying.... This was new as Mitzi never and I mean NEVER cried he knew right away something was wrong with her or even Severus! Merlin forbid!

He stopped talking and went up to the distort elf and held her shoulders gently and questioned her.

"Mitzi what's wrong that you had to come to me during lessons?"

She just continued to cry and in the end he had his arms full of crying elf, everyone watching him wondering why he was taking such care with her as she was a House Elf!! Nothing but a slave! ((For the record I don't believe that one bit. Look at how Dobby was! I loved Dobby and was upset that he died 😭))

"Professor can we get back to the lesson please," said a student but he ignored him until he heard the student mutter something along the lines of 'stupid elf, nothing good comes of them'.

Harry cracked and carried Mitzi who was still crying to the front of the classroom.

"I assure you Mister Butler that a house elf once saved my life twice! I have the utmost respect for them as that said elf has lost his life just before the war killed by Bellatrix Lastange, she killed her own cousin which happens to be my godfather Sirius Black!

I would think that you would get to know them before you decide that they are what you claim them to be stupid!

They may not have perfect grammer but like you and me, they are different each one unique in their own way" explained Harry to the boy who sat at the front of the class.

Mitzi by this time had finished crying and then she realised that she hadn't told Harry that Severus was missing.

After Harry had finished his speech she looked up at him and seeing emerald green eyes looking back at her she finally spilled everything.

"Master Harry Potter sirs, Master Severus Sirs is gones, I's went to checks if hes up from naps, I did but he no there" she weeped again.

Harry's magic snapped making everyone look at him, he was a Guardian, something had happened to his Little, everyone in the room knew that it was a bad thing if somthing happened to a Little.

"Class dismissed!" he yelled to everyone, that was the first time he had ever yelled at his class besides the incident of one student trying to harm his Little but this was worse in his book.

Everyone ran out and once they did his magic broke everything within the classroom, Mitzi was unharmed due to her magic, but this brought Minerva to the classroom right away.

"What in Merlin's name is going on in here? Harry are you alright?" she asked him when she looked at his face.

"Misses Minny, Master Severus Sirs is missings, Is checked him and he no theres" explained the elf as Harry was still upset and his magic crackling all around.

"Harry please calm down, we will find Severus, I promise you that" said Minerva to him but this only made his magic slowly regress back to normal.

...................

Severus woke up cold.... where was he? This wasn't his chambers for starters, it wasn't his bed.... this was strange where in Merlin's name was he?

The room was dark it only had a small slither of light from a window that was up much higher than one should be.... like at the Great Hall was all that he could think off at this moment in time.

He tried to look around to see if he could spot anything that would tell him where he was, who had take him and why, but as he looked round all that he saw was a very plain nursery, nothing like he had at Hogwarts where it was colourful, warm and inviting.

On his right hand side he could just make out a changing table, on his left a small wardrobe and in front of his bed that he was laying on was the door, nothing else.

He looked down at himelf and saw that he was in noting but a soggy diaper and a very thin onesie which looked like it had been worn many times over the years it was that faded.

'What the hell?' 'Who changed me into this?' 'I remember Harry changing me into my black pyjamas not this?'

He was in a panic, he didn't know where he was, he didn't know who took him, He was in an unknown room, without any of his comforts.... he wanted his Lilly, he wanted his Mini Him, he wanted Mitzi but mostly he wanted Harry he wanted is Daddy!!

And so he started to cry...................

It was a heart breaking cry..... a cry like no other that h had cried before, he knew if he carried on he would change but he didn't care all he wanted was his Daddy and no one else would do!

He was crying so hard that he didn't notiec that the door had opened and someone walk in and up to the bed that Severus was currently on.

"Oh now come on baby no need to cry, your new mummy is here for you" said a voice that he was familiar with.

But he didn't care he wanted nothing to do with this person, he didn't care that he was now getting picked up and being carried over to the changing table and strapped down.

"Oh baby boy, it's ok let's get you out of this soggy mess and then you can have some nice warm nummies, a bottle and then a nice warm bath and then night nights" said the voice but Severus just kept crying.

"Wan daddy" was all he said, making the person wipe his tears away and leaned down to him and said "daddy is here baby boy, daddy won't leave his baby boy".

He stopped for a moment and slowly looked up an saw bright blue eyes and..... it couldn't be..... the hair...... the bright hair.....

...........................

At Hogwarts Harry's magic was still crackling, he was sitting in Minerva's office, thank Merlin she had put wrds up to protect the students and the room with his maic the way it was, having his dinner or maybe not....

He had placed a stasis spell over it and told the House Elves to leave him alone and to also to leave the food whre it was, he would eat it at some point, but not now.

Minerva came into the office to see that some of the decorations had been disturbed but not broken, she looked up at the portraits of the past Head teachers and each one looking lost.

They could tell he was a Guradian by the way he held himself and how his magic felt, it felt like it as being ripped in two......

Eupraxia Mole looked towards Minerva as she came into the room, harry not noticing a thing at the moment.

"Young Miss it would be best to leve the little Guardian alone for the moment, even thouh it's your office now" she said to her.

Dexter Fortescue looked towards Harry and sighed, he knew that they had to help Harry but he just didn't know how.

All the other portraits looked towards him and all nodded they knew they had to say something but one look at Albus who was smiling... of all things!

Phineas looked at Minerva and she looked at him and then everyone minus Harry looked at Albus, then at the poor boy sitting at the table.

"Minerva we know what has happened to the Little within the care of the Guardian here" said Phineas to her making her look up at him more, this time with hope within her eyes, while Albus lost his sparkle altogether.

The intake of breath, a gasp if you will, this attracted a pair of emerald green eyes of the Guardian sitting in the room.

"Who has Severus?!" said Harry very calmly but with such malice everyone flinched at it.

"Harry my boy do calm down" said Albus but before he could say anything, Harry's magic burst out smashing some small trinklets on the table and made the portraits almost fall off the wall that they were on.

"Don't test me Headmaster Dumbledore, you know what I have done, you know my classification, so you know what I am capable of" sneered Harry....

"Harry please calm down" said Minerva, slowly making her way to him, so then his magic wouldn't hurt her like it had done to the rest of the room.

He looked towards Minerva and tried his best to calm down, slowly his magic reined in but it was still crackling all over the place, once he was some what calm again, Albus tried again.

"Harry my boy, listen to me, it would be best if you looked for another Little, you and Severus are no meant to be, your history is not the best but I think it would be wise and for the 'greater good' if you just let it go".

Everyone else in the room gasped at what Albus had said 'what greater good?' Everything the old coot did was awful but somehow Harry had over come everything that was placed upon him.

"No Dumbledore you listen here and shut up about the 'greater good' I don't care!

I have been beaten, bruised and broken by people I should call family for most of my life, I lived under the stairs for most of my life treated less than and House Elf only to come here and have the same happen to me!

Collecting the Philosopher's Stone in first year, killing the Basilisk and meeting Tom in second year, almost getting attacked by Mooney and meeting Sirius in third year, being thrown into the Tri-Wizard Tournament and Tom coming back to life in fourth year, losing Cedric..." he took a breath.

"...meeting that pink toad Umbridge in fifth year and her using a blood quill on me and a few other students, having Slughorn as a Potion's professor instead of Sev was awful!....

....lastly me seraching for the Horcruxs losing Dobby, meeting Aberforth and then defeating Tom all for your greater good. I've had enough, I will not be leaving my Little, I wil not yeald to your plans yet again!" screamed Harry making his magic burst!

Everyone was quiet.... not a sound to be heard....

Magic snapping all around, sparks flying....

"Mister Potter please calm down" said Dilys Derwent making everyone stop and look at her, Harry's magic calmed down right away.

Everyone looked at Albus who knew he was in trouble with the other Head teachers of Hogwarts, twinkle in his eyes now completely gone as he looked at something at the other end of the room and not at the occupants.

...................

Severus had long since stopped crying, he was now in a fresh diaper and in slightly warmer clothes than before but he was slowly but surely slipping into his Little Space which he didn't want to...

He wanted to be anywhere but there, he wanted to be back in his chambers in the dungeons at Hogwarts, he wanted Mitzi to nag him for crying out loud! He hated when she nagged him!.

He wanted some dunderhead to blow up a potion!! He wanted Poppy and Minerva to fuss over him but most importantly he wanted Harry, he wanted Harry freaking James Potter!!

..................

Harry had finally calmed down, his magic completely calm and reined in... yes the office was destroyed, yes everything was broken, yes he had lost control... but it was all because of Albus freakin Dumbledore and his 'greater good' speech.

"Harry we will find him" said Minerva to him but he only looked at her with a shy smile that was forced.

"Where was he, when he went missing?" asked Phineas only for Harry to look at him.

"Well Severus was getting tired at lunch so he went for a nap, while he was napping I told Mitzi our House Elf to keep and eye on him and to get me if something went wrong while i taught my lesson.

He wasn't in Little Space and had a free hour so he could nap if he wanted, then half way through my lesson with the first years, Mitzi came in crying telling me what happened and I told my class to leave and went straight to my chambers and he wasn't there".

The Head teachers all hummed and ahhed about this this but when they looked at Albus the twinkle in his eyes were completely and utterly gone, they knew he knew he was up to something.

Harry and Minerva didn't pay much attention to this as they were trying to figure out what was happening with Severus and where he might be, Harry just wanted his Little back, his Guardian was asking for revenage if he didn't come back unharmed.

..............................................

Severus was now trapped in a cage like cot in nothing but another thin onesie and a thin blanket yet again but this time his arms were now tied to the sides to pervent him from moving or even escaping like he had tried to do.

It was day three and Severus was stuck, stuck, stuck, he had tried to get out of the bed that he was put on but noting he couldn't move...

Something she had given him something to relax him so much he couldn't move a muscle, it was like he was a freakin new born.

Yes he was a Little but he wasn't in his Little Space at this moment at time and he didn't think he would for a while but he knew that he would drop sooner or later and all he wanted was Harry... he wanted his Daddy.

He had managed to get some kind of movement into his legs and had managed to get out of the bed he was placed on and slowly but surely had walked towards the door but fell into it making himself known to his kidnapper.

The door opened to reveal a head full of fire and a youthful apearance.

"Oh baby boy what are you doing up, it's beddy bye time, come on let mummy change you and give you a nice babba then off to night nights" she said but he didn't look at her or react he wanted Harry no one else would do.

He climbed onto his adult space more and more he knew that he wasn't going to hold onto it much longer, it was going to happen soon, much sooner than he thought but he was going to make sure he stayed in adult space for as long as he was there with this....

Half way through yesterday he had finally gotten full movement back into his body, she was so not got at potions like she claimed she was worse than her brother to be honest and so he slowly got up noticing right away he needed a change but he didn't care about that right now he had to get out..

He edged towards the door and slowly opened it, she should really learn some magic as it would of been better if  she had locked it, without his wand he wouldn't of been able to leave but she didn't even think of it and so he slipped out of the room.

He walked though a hallway, it wasn't the Burrow, it wasn't Gimmauld Place as he knew both of them, strange where the heck was he and how did he get out?

From the look of it all he was in a Muggle home where where would that be?

It smelt new all he could smell in this place was him and her, his nose was good but it would never beat Sirius and Remus, Merlin bless their souls....

No windows on this floor and no squeaky floor boards which was good, even wearing a heavy sopping diaper he was able to move quickly and efficiently, he came to some stairs....

He looked around before he moved down them quietly but before he could get to the bottom of the steps he frozen he was looking into the eyes of the monster that took him and her mother!!

"Awe baby boy did you get up because you needed mummy to change you??" she asked him but he didn't say anything all he mother did was flick her wand and he was tied up and with another he was levitates back into the room he had left from.

Inside he was placed back on the bed and everything that he needed to be cleaned up with was brought over and right away her daughter started to change him.

"You are such a naughty, naughty little baby boy you know that. Mummy was worried when she saw you on the stairs like that. Your not big enough to go walking around the house like that.

I think we will have to get rid of your walking for a while then I will rethink this whole thing in a month or two but for now we get rid of it altogether. Gramma has made you a special bottle for nap nap time" she said as she tapped up the diaper and placed the bottle into his mouth.

At first he didn't want to drink it but when her mother pinched his nose he was forced to drink every little bit of the foul potion.

As he was drinking it he could taste that it was just a stronger muscle relaxant nothing more, they had botched up a potion but he wasn't going to tell them that, not way in hell would he do that.

As he was drinking her mother came over to his arms and made sure that his arms were tied to the bed that he was on and then conjured a cage like thing and placed it over him and the one by one retied his arms leaving his feet loose.

"Darling let's leave our baby boy for his nap and come and check on him in a few hours I bet he would be hungry by then as well as a diaper change" she smiled evilly knowing that both of them wouldn't check on him until the following morning.

So here he was trapped, hungry and in desperate need of a new clean dry diaper as well as some cream as he now had a rash forming for being in messed diapers for long, he wanted to cry out but he knew that it would only bring those devils back, he wished that someone would come and get him and fast.

............

I'm going to make this a two parter

Sumire out 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.8K 28
Love is difficult to explain as one likes to say. But (Y/n)(L/n) falling for her professor, Severus Snape? That was hard to believe. The girl always...
22.1K 581 16
Severus Snape nee Prince is tired. Tired of James Potter bullying him. Tired of Dumbledore doing nothing about it. Tired of Lily ignoring him for his...
36.1K 742 21
Every year, witches and wizards are classified. You can only be classified once during your 5th Year. Everyone is classified. Neutrals are the most c...
20.5K 583 26
Severus Snape hates life. Hermione tends to see beauty in everything she can. She loves looking for the hardest thing to try to see the beauty in and...