Magical VHS (Danny X Reader)

By cowgirl10120

Don't mind the title. Y/N is a normal high school student who is asking something different in her life, and... More

Little Too Different
Roar the Night Away
Family of Something
Man in the Mirror
Bitter Reunions
My Brother's Keeper
Shades of Grey
Fanning the Flames
Fright Night
Public Enemies
Lucky in Love
Life Lessons
Control Freaks
Season 2
Memory Blank
Pirate Radio
Reign Storm
Identity Crisis
The Ultimate Enemy
The Fright Before Christmas

Something Different

722 17 6
By cowgirl10120

YN

I sat down on my bed thinking about how mediocre my life has been and probably will be.
"Whoever is out there, if you can hear me, give me a change of pace. I need something different." I said looking up at my ceiling as the doorbell rang.
"That was quick." I laughed to myself before I dragged myself to the door and opened it to see a little box and a note.

Something different.

I shrugged and walked into my room to open the package. Danny Phantom VHS.
I don't remember any of these being made, wasn't it just DVD? I thought before I pushed it into the slot on my old TV.

WATCHER OR GAMER?

The TV asked as I scrunched up my eyebrows but pressed play on the gamer slot and that's when everything went a blinding white before going pitch black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 919 19
(OC! Kevin Phantom x Ghost/Gothic Harem!) Summary: Kevin didn't had a good life after he'd gained his ghost powers. He was abused, neglected, belittl...
230K 5.1K 35
Y/n is a young girl who was beaten and mistreated at school. She stays with her step dad, who has disorders. His boss hates kids. So her step dad had...
86 0 7
Another Danny Phantom Fanfic for Fun mature Note: Something happened to the last chapters and I hope to restore them soon
34.1K 822 22
(Y/n) was just a girl with a normal life but after that day with Noah and Jacob her life started changing until one day when she was 20 years old Fi...