History: SIX

By auroresfloraison

Had this idea in my head for a while due to my obsession with six: the musical Here you'll find the lyrics to... More

EX-WIVES
NO WAY
DON'T LOSE UR HEAD
HEART OF STONE
HAUS OF HOLBEIN
GET DOWN
ALL YOU WANNA DO
I DON'T NEED YOUR LOVE
SIX
MEGASIX!
EX WIVES - DIALOGUE
NO WAY - DIALOGUE PRELUDE
DON'T LOSE UR HEAD - PRELUDE
WEARING YELLOW TO A FUNERAL
HAUS OF HOLBEIN - DIALOGUE PRELUDE
BRIDES - DIALOGUE SCENE
GET DOWN - DIALOGUE PRELUDE
ALL YOU WANNA DO - DIALOGUE PRELUDE
FIGHT SCENE - DIALOGUE
I DON'T NEED YOUR LOVE - DIALOGUE PRELUDE
IDNYL REPRISE - DIALOGUE PRELUDE
SIX - DIALOGUE PRELUDE

HEART OF STONE - DIALOGUE PRELUDE

300 5 4
By auroresfloraison

Cleves: YOU? Queen, please!
Queens, without Seymour: Ha ha!
- It's thought that Jane got off easy.

Howard, sarcastically: Yeah, weren't you the one he truly loved?!
Aragon: The one who gave him the son he so desperately wanted!
Boleyn: Aw yeah, like I had a daughter and he literally chopped my head off!

Seymour: Yeah, I know.. I was lucky in so many ways. Well, I had a beautiful baby boy, and Henry got his heir to the throne so, of course I was gonna be the one he truly loved.
- Henry was obsessed with getting a legitimate male heir, as he wanted to carry on his bloodline saying as he was only the second king in the Tudor dynasty.

Seymour: But you know, if Edward had turned out to be a little baby Edwina, well, I wonder how long that "true love" would've lasted.
- It's widely believed that the only reason Henry held Jane so highly was because she'd given him a son.

Boleyn, sarcastically: Wow, yeah, what a stressful situation.
Queens: Yeah!

Seymour: Yeah, okay, you're right, you're so right! You queens kicked some major Tudor ass, and that's what everyone loves to hear about! You know, like "Girl Power, woo!" I'm sorry, but what I mean to say is that, I didn't do any of that. Instead, I stood by him. No matter how many stupid things he did, I was there, by his side. And that's not because I was weak, or scared, it's because I loved him!
- This is true. Historians regard Jane as boring or vanilla, which can be true to some extent, but she was just incredibly gentle and loving.

Seymour: So, Henry-

---------------------------------------------------------------------

this prelude, and of course heart of stone itself, is honestly so heartbreaking. I feel so bad for lil jane!!

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 187 9
Hello! This story was inspired by a chapter in Fastfighter321's Six the musical oneshot book ( if you're reading this, I really love the book.)The ch...
61.4K 2.5K 93
•This is a story of the queens who once ruled England, reincarnated, and now in the 21st century clueless and might make chaos sooner, the tudor kids...
13K 1K 68
Six the musical fan fiction. Parrmour because why not. This is based off of my one shot that I wrote, but instead of Saragon it's Parrmour. Eeeeeeee
122K 3.4K 199
This six the musical one shots... this is my first book. Also the amount of times I wrote shits instead of shots shouldn't be allowed.