๐๐”๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐๐Ž๐‘

By PRTTYPOISON

โŒž ๐ข๐ง which joshua richards is nessa barrett's number neighbor... โŒŸ More

โœฉ c o n t e n t s โœฉ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

10

7K 157 140
By PRTTYPOISON

'girlies'

mishka
nessa....cut the cameras

skylar
deadass

lea
leave her alone guys

nessa
explain?

skylar
why are you thinking abt dating (🤢)
mikey tuna

mishka
especially when josh is
RIGHT THERE

nessa
omg can you two stop
josh and i are friends
i LIKE mikey.
he might like me too

lea
i support whatever u
want baby. u decide

nessa
thanks lea 🥺

mishka
we support you too
we always will
but mikey tuna?

skylar
we just don't want you to get hurt
he's not ur type
he dated a 13 year old 😳

lea
enough.
leave her alone pls
if she wants to date mikey
then it's HER decision
the pair of you are being
horrible for no reason

nessa
i think i'm gonna
check into a hotel tonight.
i don't want to speak to you two

lea
nessa cmon
they're just being idiots
don't do that :/

mishka
yea stop being dramatic
we didn't mean to hurt ur feelings

skylar
we're just trying to stop u from making the biggest mistake of ur life🤷‍♀️

nessa
go fuck yourselves

__________________________

"that'll be $180".

nessa smiles politely at the receptionist as she hands over the small gold card, swaying back and forth on her heels while she waits for her room key. various sounds from the crowded lobby play in the background .

"that's great thank you. here's your room key. you'll be staying on floor 7 tonight and the facilities such as the gym and indoor pool are down stairs to your left. if you need anything at all don't hesitate to call down to main reception" the lady chirps, handing over nessa's key and credit card.

nessa thanks her one more time before heading up to her room for the night. she turned her phone off hours ago and left mikeys house to get some food. he had to go shoot some youtube videos with his friends or else he would have tagged along with her but if nessa was truly being honest, she didn't want him to.

once the elevator doors open, nessa steps out onto her floor, she tugs on her backpack straps while she strides down the long hallway, the carpet making her dizzy with it's crazy pattern. she only had a few minutes to get a few of her things from the house before her friends got back from the movies. lea posted an insta story of the three of them hanging out together which is how she knew they wouldn't be home.

nessa's room appears in front of her as she turns to the right a little, taking the key out of her sweatshirt pocket and inserting it into the gap provided. the red button turns green, unlocking the door and allowing her to step inside. the room is fancy but nothing to brag about. it's comfortable and will do for the night or at least until she decides what she wants to do regarding the living situation with her friends. they still have a whole 12 days left before they go back home to jersey. nessa loves mishka and skylar but they've gone too far this time. perhaps some time apart will help defuse the situation and it'll all work out for the best.

as nessa turns on the tv while she's unpacking, there's a loud knock at the door followed by another. it startles her as she isn't expecting anyone and hasn't even had the chance to look at the room service menu never mind order something from it. pondering over whether it's a good idea to open the door or not, nessa creeps over to it, making no sudden movements. she approaches it, another knock thumping down onto the wood.

"who-who is it?".

there's a pause.

"ness it's me, josh, open up".

a breath of relief flows effortlessly from her mouth when the familiar deep voice rings in her ears, making her heart beat settle and all of her previous worries to disappear. nessa steps back, opening the door wide.

josh stands with his shoulder leaning against the door frame, his eyes connecting with hers instantaneously. she melts under his warm gaze, his very - ocean blue eyes standing out.

"how'd you know i was here?" she hums in question, gesturing for the boy to come inside.

he does, pushing off of the door frame with no effort at all.

"lea texted me. she told me what happened with your friends and that you went rogue on them" he explains, silently looking around the hotel room.

without noticing that she's doing it, nessa rolls her eyes. she's not mad at lea, she's obviously just concerned but the other two? they have a lot of nerve.

"i'm okay josh really. i just don't want to stay in the house with them right now" nessa tells him, closing the door behind her.

josh spins around on the spot, nessa taking a seat on the bed. he does too.

"how come you didn't ask me for help? you know i would have" he mumbles.

shrugging in response, nessa frowns. she really didn't want to bother him. she never wanted josh to be dragged into any of her own mess.

josh notices nessa distancing herself and he gets an awful feeling in the pit of his stomach. he understands why she doesn't want to burden him but the thing is, she isn't. there just isn't anyway for her to realise that.

"okay come on, get your things" he breaks the silence, confusion replacing the sad look on nessa's face.

"what? where are we going?" she asks, standing.

josh scrunches up his face at her. "you didn't think i was going to let you stay in a hotel did you? don't be dumb ness. you'll come stay at sway house until you decide what you want to do".

josh begins to gather nessa's things for her whilst she stand in the corner, her mind scrambled and unable to comprehend just how she managed to get so lucky in the space of two months.

"but what about the guys? are they okay with that? i really don't want to be a bother josh i'm fine staying here and anyways i already paid for the room" she rambles.

josh sighs, zipping up her backpack.

"i discussed it with the boys and they're all totally okay with it. you made a good impression and they agreed that you being at our place is the safest. hotel rooms are creepy and you'll get lonely or whatever. and as for the room, i already spoke to the lady at reception- she's refunding you're money as we speak" he explains breathlessly.

josh barely finishes his sentence before nessa lunges at him, a wide grin on her glowing face. she wraps her arms around him, squeezing a little too tight. the impact from her body meeting his makes josh a little unbalanced for a second until he regains himself, hugging the smaller girl back, a smile on his lips. the pair bask in their moment, holding each other, both of them having thoughts race through their minds.

"thank you" nessa mumbles, her eyes closed.

josh kisses the top of her head, his hand rubbing her back gently.

"hey, what are best friends for?".

_______________

damnnn just date already 🙃

did y'all see teatok tuesday?
y i k e s

i'm still sad abt jaden and mads doe

comment & vote
🧸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 2.4K 41
- ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž "๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ"
97K 1.5K 20
"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ" When a twitter trend comes around and he seems to be the only one n...
14.9K 85 18
You are y/n Richards. Your 2 months younger than josh. You dont know who anyone is, only everyone knows each other. U love this TikToker, Jaden Hossl...
70.6K 768 37
Y/n was living in an extremely bad environment. Her mom had super well paying jobs, but the jobs were not what you would expect. And her only 3 frien...