Kaash Aisa Hota

NeetaHalai által

Khushi's life changes when her father passes away suddenly and she has to leave her studies in between and fi... Több

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
EPILOGUE

Part 28

2.2K 162 13
NeetaHalai által

KHUSHI

Arnav's behavior towards me was very strange, I mean he had Tina in his room this morning and now he was ignoring me. Maybe Rahat was right, maybe Arnav and Tina had finally got together and Tina must not be liking me so she must have told him to stay away from me.

Although it kind of hurt that now he was ignoring me, I guess I had to get used to it. Anyway I was here to get my work done and complete my studies, I shouldn't have been thinking of anything else.

"Hey." Rahat smiled brightly as he walked towards me, he seemed very happy today I wondered why.

"You seem very happy today?" I asked.

"I am, and you'll find out why very soon." He smirked.

"Okay, I'll find out that when I'm supposed to but for now let me remind you, we have a show tonight. So I hope you're prepared, is there anything you want me to do?" I asked.

"Don't you always ask such of questions to bro?"

"I do but today he dint seem like he wanted to talk to me so I thought I'd ask you, maybe you'll actually be responsible for once." I smirked, I liked telling Rahat off sometimes, it was good to see how he made faces.

Surprisingly, today he dint make any faces though he just smiled and walked closer to me.

"Okay Khushi, if you say so, I will be responsible from today onwards. So here's a list of work you have to do. Talk to the organizers, make sure everything is as per our wish, then visit the location and make sure everything is set, we don't want to go there last moment and find out something is wrong, it would just be waste of time.

And then you know our designers, get our clothes, and I'm sure you must have noticed, when we perform live bro and I usually match so make sure he gives you matching clothes. That's all for now, I'll tell you if there's something else." Rahat said.

"Good, I like responsible Rahat." I laughed.

"At least you like me now." He smirked proudly and walked away, this guy was funny and weird and I never thought I'd get along with him but now I seemed to be, Arnav had always been right, Rahat wasn't as bad as he seemed.

Anyway I stopped thinking about all this and got to work, I had a lot of work to be done before the concert tonight.

*****

I kept rushing from one place to the other just making sure everything was all set and okay, but even with all this work, I just couldn't stop thinking about Arnav, neither about how much his ignorance was hurting me suddenly.

When I got their clothes from the designer, I headed to give him his pair in his room, I found him standing by the window looking outside, I placed the clothes on the bed and even told him I was leaving them there and all that while he dint even turn to look at me once or anything.

He just nodded and I walked away, I even went to talk to him a couple of times regarding work and all he would do was answer my questions very seriously, I had no idea what I had done to get such a behavior from him.

And I dint even know why it was hurting me so much. Could he just stop ignoring me for heaven sake?

"Everything is set, you'll be on the stage in the next ten minutes." I informed Arnav and Rahat who were standing together discussing something.

Arnav just nodded and then walked away, wow wasn't he making the avoiding me part so obvious?

"What's wrong with him? Did I do or say something to hurt him? His behavior has been really strange with me the entire day." I asked Rahat.

"He's angry on me regarding something so I guess he's just taking out the anger on everyone else, but don't worry I'm sure with time he'll get back to normal." Rahat said. I just nodded hoping he would get back to normal.

The next minute the announcement was made and so Rahat and Arnav headed to the stage to perform while I stood backstage listening to their music.

As I worked with them and attended a few of their shows, I did somehow understand why they had so many fans, it wasn't because they were two hot rich bachelors, it was also their music, both of them had such a great talent and their music was just as good.

I sat down and shut my eyes as I heard the both of them sing, their shows were always just so great.

The last song that they sang was the most beautiful one, it had such amazing lyrics and it was just beautiful, out of all the songs they sang today the last one was by far my favorite, I just couldn't wait for the both of them to come backstage so I could tell them how much I loved it.

Once they were done singing, they came back and before I could even say a word, Tina came from nowhere.

"Oh My God guys. That was such a great show. You rocked." She literally screamed and then she threw her hands around Arnav and hugged him excitedly.

"Thanks Tina." Rahat smiled, as for Arnav he dint say anything he just broke the hug awkwardly then grabbed her by then hands and pulled her aside to talk to her or something.

"Looks like love is in the air." Rahat smiled seeing Arnav and Tina together.

"Yeah, looks like it." I rolled my eyes, I hated seeing them together and well I dint even know why. Why was I such a confused human being?

"So how did you find the last song?" Rahat asked as he looked at me curiously. He had never asked me about their music before, I wondered why he was asking today.

"It was beautiful I loved it. Actually that's what I was going to tell you both before Tina interrupted." I said.

"Great, I wrote it for you." He said proudly.

"What? I mean when did you?" I asked in confusion.

"I mean not you like that. Okay let me explain, so there was this time bro and I were writing this song and we were out of inspiration so he told me to imagine what I would say to a girl if someday I fell in love. It sounded so ridiculous because you know me, I never thought I'd ever settle for one girl, but then he forced me to imagine and I just wrote down whatever that I could think of and how love would feel like to me if it were to happen someday.

We never really sang it though, but I had to today, because it was the only way I could tell you about my feelings. I don't know if you trust me enough to believe me and even if you don't its okay but I just couldn't keep this to myself anymore Khushi.

I always thought love was ridiculous and I'd never meet a girl that would make me want to be with her and her only forever but then you made me feel that way Khushi. I know all this while I've been telling you how much I like you and you've never believed me and I understand you, I mean who would believe me.

But now my feelings are no more just like. I am in love with you Khushi, and the only reason I decided to sing this song today was for you, so that you could listen to the lyrics and maybe believe that I actually am in love with you." Rahat said.

I looked at him in shock, with my eyes wide open. I was speechless, I had no idea on what to say or what not to. I mean I kind of believe him, everything he said sounded so genuine, but love was such a big thing. I dint come here looking for love, I came here for a job to support myself.

I had never been in love before, I dint even know what it felt like or anything and I dint even know how to react or what to say when someone confessed their love to me.

Right now I was quite confused. I mean there was the part where I dint like Arnav ignoring me and being with Tina and all that. Then there was this part where someone kissed me at the masquerade ball and it felt all heavenly and I had no idea who it was. And there is this part where Rahat was confessing his feelings to me so beautifully. I dint even know what all this meant.

I mean all this while spending time with Arnav, I thought it was because I liked him or felt something for him, but if that was the case then I wouldn't have felt that way about a stranger's kiss, which by now I was quite sure it wasn't from Arnav. It clearly seemed like he was with Tina so I don't think he would have ever kissed me.

If I was being honest, all this recent events and feelings had me confused that I dint even know what was real and what wasn't.

"I don't know what to say Rahat. I mean I came here for work not for love." I said.

"I know Khushi, but there is no specific time for love. I'm not stopping you from working or doing whatever you had planned, all I'm asking for is a little space in between all your plans."

"Look Rahat, I'm not good with feelings, I don't know what I feel for you or for anyone right now, so I am glad that you feel that way about me, and knowing that song was dedicated to me makes me feel really special and I can't thank you enough for that too. But I am sorry, I just can't make this decision right now." I sighed.

"I am not telling you to make any decision right away Khushi, I am just telling you about my feelings and all I'm asking for is for you to spend time with me so you can get to know me better and then decide on what you feel for me, if that's okay with you."

"You mean dating?"

"Yes exactly. Just go out with me, for dates, movies and dinners, spend time with me I'm sure you'll like me too." Rahat looked at me nervously.

Wow, what was I supposed to say? I mean going out for dinner with Arnav was so much easier. I looked at him and he still seemed busy with Tina, I ignored him and looked back at Rahat.

"Okay fine." I agreed.

"Great, I'll take you for our first date tomorrow then." He smiled excitedly as he pulled me into a hug. Let's just say that I said yes for this because I was trying to stop feeling this way towards Arnav, the part where I dint like seeing him with Tina. I mean it was clear that they were together so I dint want to catch any feelings in between and hurt myself, instead I'd just date Rahat and not catch feelings for Arnav. It sounded like a plan, quite a confused plan though.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

191K 15.1K 28
They were worlds apart but connected by their hearts since they were young. Now they are together to face enemies even from their own families. Stor...
90.3K 9.8K 22
A second chance at life. A second chance for her to put herself first. A second chance for him to win his love back and make his family pay dearly...
360K 16.7K 69
arnav went through a lot in his past life being abuse at a young age, he grows up to become a ruthless business man,he hides his fears and anxiety t...
85.5K 6.5K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...