Stray Kids Would You Rather (...

By SkzHyunjinTrash

Just some nice would you rather questions about Stray Kids. Be ready to answer them 😁 Comment your choice Up... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10 Special: Stray Kids Answer Would You Rather!
#11
#12

#5 Special: Stray Kids Answer Would You Rather!

216 23 20
By SkzHyunjinTrash

Q: Would you rather have everyone you love leave you or never love anyone?

Answers:

Chan: I think that the world needs love even if people don't receive it in return.

Hyunjin: Why would I have to worry about that? Everyone loves me *dramatically flips hair*

Changbin: It's good that there's only one person in this world that I love. They can't possibly leave me.

Felix: Aww, thanks.

Changbin: Woah, I was talking about myself.

Felix: Oh ಠ_ಠ

Jeongin: Dad, Changbin hyung is being mean to Felix hyung again.

Chan: Guys calm down, it was just a question you don't have to take it so seriously.

Seungmin: I'm just going to chill and watch the show

A/N: Lol, Seungmin the not so innocent and sweet boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
190K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...