FORBIDDEN I: The Awakening (D...

بواسطة i_am_sizzles

Story idea came to me in: 2015 Started it on wattpad on: January 27, 2020 Discontinued ______________________... المزيد

Chapter 0: Prologue

Chapter 1: Erika

1 0 0
بواسطة i_am_sizzles

The door of the cottage opened with a creak. It was a small cottage, with two floors. There were four rooms on the ground floor - dining, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom - and one on the first floor. And everything was made out of wood.

The creak of the door was followed by another sound of the wood, as the magnificent specimen, the beautiful fairy, walked into her home.

She, the ex-mistress of the Fairies' Assembly, sat down on the chair that in front of her. As gracefully as ever, her long white skirt fell around the chair and she - who was wearing a lavender blouse - put one hand on the arm of the chair and the other to her temple. Her head seemed to be throbbing with responsibilities.

For starters, she had to fund

(DISCONTINUED)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.4K 115 90
𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒, 𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝒶𝓁. 𝒫𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝒿𝓊𝒹𝑔𝑒...
802K 43.6K 153
The werewolves have left the shadows of the mountains. They now walk the streets in their true form without fear of being seen. The packs had grown t...
128K 3.2K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...
33.7K 951 75
"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the power, witch?" Kieran added making them l...