A.C.E 에이스 {6th Member Edition...

By ii30enha

Park JaeEun as A.C.E's maknae and only female member. Join A.C.E's journey by reading this book. More

Park JaeEun
Ships with other idols
Instagram Update
Fan Sign 1
Incorrect A.C.E Quotes 1:
Insta Update:
Samuel & JaeEun
Vlive with Samuel and JaeEun
Instagram update:
Feeling
Girl talk: Character Q and A
What is Samuel up to?
What happened to Chan?
A/N
Ignore
What's up with Jay?
Let's talk
Dispatch: Idol Couple broken up

Ships with A.C.E

315 5 0
By ii30enha

#2Park
Park JunHee & Park JaeEun
Romantic ship

Always watching out for her and being a guide for her. Fans have not only seen him as a great leader for Jay but also a kind and adorable boyfriend. Whenever they are together #2Park fans always squeal.

#JaeHun #DongEun
Lee Donghun X Park JaeEun
Oppa & Dongsaeng ship

Fans state that Donghun and Jay's relationship is like brother and sister. Constantly teasing or annoying the other. Having quite an age difference has also influenced such idea.

#SeEun #DoubleTrouble
Kim Sehyoon X Park JaeEun
Best friend ship

Whenever these two are together you know there's trouble. Always pranking and bothering the other members. Jun has labeled the two as "Double trouble."

#JaeKwan
Kim Byeongkwan X Park JaeEun
Best friend/Siblings ship

These two are attached at the hip. Byeongkwan was the first one to get close to ever since she joined and she has described BK as someone who has helped her through a lot.

#ChanEun #JaeChan
Kang Yuchan X Park JaeEun
Romantic ship

Fans often ship these two together because of how giggly they are around each other. Both have admitted to having a crush on one another at one point adding fuel to this ship's fire. Chan has been described as her group boyfriend because he is always giving her his clothes and feeding her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5M 760K 55
Watty Award Winner 2011) *ORIGINAL SERIES* This is the first book of the Original Death Is My BFF Series, which won the Watty Awards in 2011! *** Dea...
95M 3.4M 83
If you're judging this book by its cover and title, you're already proving the point this story wants to make. Try to move past this satirical obstac...
5.6K 138 57
Basically stray kids being chaotic but in a gc I changed the au bc basically just there normal selfs sharing a dorm but non-K-pop idols? 1ST IN HYUN...
74.8K 3.4K 29
so what will happen when kunti tell about the truth of karna to her remaining sons, when they settled in indraprastha..... how will pandavas get thei...