Years Like No Other || (BTS X...

Autorstwa trashburger

Hogwarts holds many secrets, so do the students. Plenty of students have caused issues, but many students sho... Więcej

Background
Introductions
1 - Jealousy
2 - A Slytherin and a Gryffindor - Part 1
3 - A Slytherin and a Gryffindor - Part 2
4 - Where's Jimin?
5 - New Friends
6 - Thankful
7 - Eavesdropping
8 - Quidditch
9 - Jungkook's Heart
10 - Animagus
11 - You-Know-Who
13 - Christmas - Part 2
14 - Confession
15 - Sharing Secrets
16 - Flight
17 - Mother and Father
18 - Followed
19 - Feelings
20 - The Journey's End
Ask Questions!
Thank You!
A/N
A/N (2)
Stars Preview
A/N ×3 (Sorry about all the A/Ns)
Stars Sneak Peak
Published!
Thank You ×2
Lost At Sea Rewritten Published
Years Like No Other Year 2 Published!

12 - Christmas - Part 1

2.8K 134 149
Autorstwa trashburger

     After Jimin and Hoseok's fight they had both received detention for a week. So you hadn't seen either of them for a while.

     When their week of detention was finished, students started heading home for Christmas Break. You decided to stay, but the seven guys all left. You said goodbye to all of them except Hoseok, since you still weren't on speaking terms.

     Of course, your sister went back home for the holidays. Your parents invited you to come home as well, but you had decided not to. You had some digging to do.

     On the first day of Christmas break you spent most of the day in the empty library. You searched through the shelves for hours, skipping lunch.

     That morning during breakfast your parents had sent you two news papers. One was the morning issue of the Daily Prophet, and the other was a muggle newspaper. You started reading the issue of the Daily Prophet and set the other paper to the side.

"Death Eaters at Large"

"Minister Bagnold States: 'All is Well'"

"Thirteen Reported Disappearances"

     You read the headlines of the paper and sighed. You had to find out about what could have attacked Jimin that night in the Forbidden Forest. You knew that it had to do with something.

     After you finished eating you took the papers and went to the library. You stayed there reading books through the day, trying to remember the details of that night.

     You looked at all sorts of books on magical creatures but you couldn't find anything that could have given Jimin the types of injuries he had.

     Then you remembered.

     There was a full moon that night.

     You got up from the table you were at and searched for books on werewolves. There had to be something that could explain what happened. You opened a book and skimmed through it. The wounds Jimin had matched the description of the other victims of werewolf attacks.

     You looked out a window to check what the moon phase was, waxing gibbous. It was nearly a full moon.

     You packed up the books and planned the next day to sneak out to the Forbidden Forest again.

-

     That evening you sat in the Gryffindor common room. You had waited until everyone else was asleep, sitting on one of the couches watching the forbidden forest on the Marauder's Map. Then you saw someone walk into the forest.

     "Fenrir Greyback..." You mumbled to yourself. Who is that!?

    You stood up and quietly snuk out of the common room, avoiding the prefects. You headed towards the forbidden forest as quietly as you could.

     Once you arrived at the outskirts of the forest you looked up at the full moon, sighing to yourself. Then you heard howling and snapped your head to look for where it came from.

     You cautiously walked into the forest looking around to make sure you were safe. You held your wand tightly in your hand while you anxiously glanced around.

     "Hello!?" You called, "Is someone here!?"

     You heard howling again. Then, loud footsteps stomped over to you from behind. You quickly turned to see a werewolf sprinting towards you. You walked backwards as fast as you could when you stumbled back over a tree root, falling on to your back.

     The werewolf looked almost human, scrawny and boney but with more dog like features. Their back was arched over as they stomped over to you. They snarled, glaring down at you, drool dripping from their mouth.

     Your chest heaved as you tried to catch breath. The werewolf was mere inches away from your face. When you fell, your wand fell out of your hand and you couldnt reach it as well as the Marauder's Map.

     Then, you remembered that werewolves don't attack animals. You quickly turned into your animagus form. Then you kicked the werewolf off of you with your hind legs and quickly got to your feet and grabbed your wand and the map with your mouth and started running out of the forest.

-

     That night you had written letters to each of the boys, including Hoseok. The next morning you walked up to the owlry. It was snowing, and cold, so you had your Gryffindor scarf on with your sweatshirt. You handed the letters over to one of the owls then turned to leave but jumped when you saw someone standing in front of you.

     "Oh, sorry!" The Ravenclaw boy said, "Didn't mean to scare you."

     "Uhm, it's fine." You replied awkwardly.

     "I'm Jason," He said smiling.

     "I'm-"

     "Y/N, I know." He cut you off, you looked around awkwardly.

     "Uhm, did you need something?" You asked him.

     "No, I just wanted a chance to talk to you." He said excitedly. You laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of your neck and avoiding eye contact with him.

     "Were you sending letters to Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon?" He said, reciting their names off the top of his head.

     "Uhm, yeah..." You replied. What a weirdo...

     "Why do you still hang out with them?" He began, "Jin's a narcissist, Jungkook's all brawn and no brain, Taehyung's a weirdo, Namjoon doesn't care about anything but his grades, Yoongi's just a bitch to everyone, Jimin's obnoxious, and Hoseok's prejudice."

     You glared at him, he had no right to talk about your friends like that. You grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and looked him straight in the eye.

     "Talk about them like that one more time and I'll throw you to the Whomping Willow." You said coldly, clenching your fist, ready to punch him in the face.

     "None of them invited you to spend the holidays with them, why are you sticking up for them." He replied, unaffected.

     "I wanted to stay at the castle, and they all invited me over to spend Christmas break with them. But, I chose not to." You let go of him and turned to leave, but he grabbed your wrist to stop you.

     Before he could speak you quickly turned and used your free hand to punch him square in the face. He let go and stumbled back, holding his now bloody nose. You smirked and crossed your arms, turning your chin up as you left the owlry.

-

     The next day you sat at the Gryffindor table alone. You ate whilst also waiting for the post to come in. You heard owls flying in to the great hall and you turned. You saw your family owl holding two newspapers and a box with a letter attached to it. As well as seven other owls flying behind your family's owl, each holding a letter.

     Your family owl landed on the table, setting the two newspapers and the box down. The seven other owls all dropped the letters down then flew back out of the great hall. You smiled at your owl and gently scratched under its beak before it flew out of the room as well.

     You grabbed one of the letters and looked at it. It was a bit worn out and bent in some areas, there was also a coffee stain on it. You guessed that it was from Namjoon and when you opened it you realized you were right.

Dear Y/N,

     You shouldn't be doing these dangerous things all by yourself. You could get hurt, or even expelled from Hogwarts if you keep breaking all of these rules. At least just wait for us to come back from the holidays, then we can figure things out together. I would just hate if you got hurt. But, I hope you have a great break, and please wait for us.

~Namjoon Kim

     You sighed after you finished reading the letter. You didn't want to wait for the others, you wanted to do this by yourself. You reached for the next letter. It was plain looking, you looked at the handwriting on the envelope and immediately recognized Yoongi's pretty handwriting. You carefully opened it and began reading,

Y/N,

     Why are you so determined to figure out what's going on? You should really just leave it to the professors and the ministry. It's not your place to go meddling in this kind of stuff. It's rather stupid if you ask me. Please, stop before you get yourself killed.

~Yoongi

     You frowned, you didn't like that two of your friends were disapproving of what you were doing. Then, you reached for the next letter. The envelope was decorated with a bunch of cute animal stickers, so you guessed it was from Taehyung. You opened the letter and read, noticing the immense amount of stickers and glitter all over the letter.

Dear Y/N,

     You found a werewolf? That's so cool! I've always wanted to meet one but I also kind of didn't want to, you know, die. You're alright though? You didn't get hurt? Let me know if you did, I'll come back as soon as possible to make sure everything's okay! Also, if you need any help looking into the disappearances I might be able to help. My whole family works in high positions at the ministry, so I might be able to dig up something. Let me know, and please be careful!

~Tae

     You smiled at the cute letter. You were also glad that Taehyung wasn't so against you looking for information like Namjoon and Yoongi had been. You grabbed the next letter and guessed that it was from Jin, since it had a custom stamp of his face on it.

Dearest Y/N,

     Are you sure it's a good idea to be doing this? Don't get me wrong, I would do it too, but I'm just not sure as to how safe it is. Especially considering you were attacked by a werewolf. But, if it's what you want to do, I fully support you. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

~Seokjin Kim (A.K.A. The Best Man Alive)

     You chuckled slightly after reading Jin's letter. Once again, glad that he wasn't all pissed off about what you were doing. The next letter you decided to read was in a red envelope with golden stripes. You guessed Jungkook had sent it since he's all about housepride and whatnot.

To Y/N,

     You used the Marauder's Map again? Awesome! You said that the werewolf's name was Fenrir Greyback, and when I read that name I felt like I had recognized it. So, I did some digging and apparently, Fenrir Greyback worked for You-Know-Who back when he was in power. He never became one of his Death Eater's but he was considered to be one. Here, I found an article about him and it gives a good description of what he's like:

"Fenrir Greyback is, perhaps, the most savage werewolf alive today. He regards it as his mission in life to bite and to conta­minate as many people as possible; he wants to create enough were­wolves to overcome the wizards. Voldemort had promised him prey in return for his services. Greyback specialises in children... Bite them young, he says, and raise them away from their parents, raise them to hate normal wizards."

It's a bit long but it describes the guy/wolf pretty well. Anyways, good luck on your search, I'll be doing my own digging as well and we can share info if you'd like. Happy holidays too!

~Jungkook

     You found the quote from the article about Greyback rather interesting. After reading it, you decided you were going to check out some more information about Greyback. Reaching for the next letter, you noticed it was, once again, plain. But, you also recognized Jimin's handwriting when you opened it.

Dear Y/N,

     Please stop while your ahead. You don't understand what you're getting into. You'll get yourself killed if you keep this crap up. So, stop. I will not support what you're doing, it's too dangerous.

~Jimin Park

     You furrowed your brows, Jimin never wrote so formally to you. Was he actually that upset about what you were doing? You thought that he, of all people, would be glad that you found out who had attacked him and that you were looking into the disappearances. You ignored it though, then grabbed the last letter. It would've had to of been from Hoseok, as you hadn't read a letter from him yet.

Y/N,

     I'm so, very, sorry for insulting you and Jungkook. I don't know what came over me, and I regret the whole situation. I just didn't like the way you talked to me, but I still should not have said that to you or Jungkook. It was extremely out of line for me and I hope you can forgive me. Thank you for sending me a letter by the way. None of the guys have and I've been feeling lonely, but I guess I do deserve it after what I did. Anyways, are you sure that it was Fenrir Greyback that you saw? He's a really dangerous person, I'm surprised he didn't attack you on the spot. He's been known to be very vicious and savage towards his victims. I wont be able to do too much to help you with your research hunt, my parents and I are going on a trip to study herbs in America for the break, so I'll be pretty busy. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help, and I'll try my best. Good luck, and stay safe. Don't be scared to tell a professor if you need to.

~Hoseok Jung

     You sighed happily, glad that you and Hoseok finally made up. You were hoping that he would get in touch with the others to apologize but you couldn't force him or the other guys to do anything. You were glad that most of the guys supported what you were doing. And you were planning on keeping in touch with Taehyung and Jungkook to get information about what's going on. You put all of the letters away and grabbed the two newspapers and the box from your parents and headed to your dormitory to get back to hunting down information.

♤♧♤♧♤

Hello!

Sorry for updating pretty late. I wanted to update the story earlier this morning but the chapter wasn't quite ready yet and I had a really busy day today.

Anyways, let me know your thoughts and as always, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

29.2K 1.5K 40
Jimin extends his hand to you, the lights of the greenhouse illuminating his evil smirk. "Do you trust me?" You look into his eyes for a few moments...
10.1K 405 8
Jeon Jungkook has never had an immensely adventurous life but all of this should change when he starts his first year in Hogwarts and gets introduced...
2.3K 161 18
The Second Wizarding War was underfoot, with you and Jimin falling on opposite sides. This however, was not enough to stop the two of you from fallin...
135K 6.3K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...