Blind date (yandere x reader)...

由 microwaveness

NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 17. It all started with a blind date, set up by your friend. It slow... 更多

Meeting face to face
Follow up
We meet again
Works from the past
Planning
Not-so-blind date
Who is he?
Amusement park
Checking up
Call it a day
Your safety
Laundromat
Decisions
Family tree
Lunch break
A change
It came back to bite you
Dinner
His house
A morning at his place (slight nsfw)
Tender Loving Care
How I picture Vasilios/Evanet to roughly look like
Hidden talents (slight NSFW)
Glass Cracking
Another helping hand (filler chapter)
Petty Insult
A wreck
A lead? (Filler chapter)
Guests
Almost there (filler chapter)
His Weakness
Jumpscare
Bird Trick
Wrong message (slight nsfw)
Joyous laughter
"Ladies'" day
Allergies
New friends?
Meet the birthday man
Postpone it
Height comparison drawing + edit + edit
Run
Another problem
'Puck' you
Your trick
Get even
Reunited
Dead end
Intruder
Make it right
A friendlier follow up
Needle
Ambush
A massive problem (slight NSFW and TW)
High as a kite
Bail
Preparation
On the hunt
Outburst
S'mores
Brothers forever! (Filler chapter)
Heatstroke
High Fever
Fetch
Rebel
Calm down (filler chapter)
Nearing
Getting closer
Tough luck
Attack
Peace
Epilogue
FANART
Afterword
FANART
FANART
Fun fact
Small sketch
Rough Comparison between Lanette (Golden, rewrite) and Vasilios
FANART
George Floyd
Harlowe's mini spinoff
PSA!! PLEASE READ
A/n
Marooned With you

Different dishes

15.8K 843 831
由 microwaveness

He ordered cottage cheese and spinach stuffed ravioli in marinara sauce for you. It was piping hot when it arrived at your table, the aroma was wafting towards your nose, making your mouth water.

The presentation was marvellous, gold flakes were garnished on top along with perfectly cooked chicken shreds and bacon strips. There are two pieces of garlic bread, lightly toasted on the side. You could spot sliced pepperonis and chunks of Italian sausages within the sauce. Overall, the amount was quite satisfying too.

He ordered something else, you deduced that it's black rice, shaped into a puck with some octopus tentacles resting on it. Gold was sprinkled on it along with some greens. A dark sauce was smeared artistically on the side of the plate, a single basil leaf lies on it.

You raised an eyebrow at the difference in amount.

"H-hey, why's yours... uh, tiny? I'm having a whole buffet in my plate here while you have that... disk of rice and a drop of sauce?" You sucked in your inner cheeks, hoping he wouldn't be upset. The children already seem to place a damper on his mood.

Surprisingly, he chuckled. "I ordered this from the children's section of the menu. You eat as much as a hyperactive child, your tastes are no different. Well, at least, that's what I infer from your favourite choices of food."

Your eyebrows twitched up. That's odd, usually, the adults eat much more than the kids. "Maybe being rich is like living in a parallel universe. What the hell?"

You looked around, he was right. The adults around were only eating a quarter of what you have while the children are eating twice the amount of yours.

You pulled your injured hand out of the ice bucket and gently flicked the water off. You proceed to pick up your fork and knife, it was such an excruciating task to do especially the injured hand was your dominant one.

Vasilios eyed your hand but kept quiet about it.

You tried your best to make it move 'normally' and gracefully. You did a wonderful job, but it almost brought you to tears.

"Would you like to try my dish?" He asked. You froze up a bit, his food does look a bit intimidating.

"S-sure." He picked up an amount on his fork and brought near your mouth. You hesitantly took a bite, preparing for the worst, you closed your eyes.

It was terrible. You forced yourself to swallow it then you quickly masked the taste with a ravioli. Vasilios smiled, he expected this reaction.

"Your tastebuds are still immature." He wiped your mouth with a napkin.

"What was that?" You're still wincing over the taste.

"Squid ink, olives and bitter gourd risotto. If I'm not mistaken, basil and lemongrass were also used." He gathered a bite-sized amount on his fork and started eating as well. You grimaced.

"Well uh, since I tried yours... w-wanna try mine?" You nervously asked.

"Aw, how sweet of you. Thank you, darling. However, I decline." He ended the conversation with a loving smile. If both of you had a normal, healthy relationship together, your heart would have skipped a beat at his alluring looks.

But his rotten actions made you very biased against him. You wished to roll your eyes at him, self-control is such a wonderful thing.

You and Vasilios continued eating in silence, the screams of children and the quiet murmuring of their parents enveloped the both of you like a blanket.

At the corner of your eye, you saw the same boy who approached you along with a few of his friends staring at your table. You turned to face them, they grinned from ear to ear.

When Vasilios turned to see what distracted you, their grin turned into a fearful frown. They then hid behind the chairs and tables nearby.

"They like you." Vasilios told you, dejectedly. "How... unfair." He mumbled quietly and returned eating his meal.

You squint at him. "Oh, now you're talking about unfairness?" You wished to slap him right there right then for making you go through hell but you knew better.

For the first time, you saw some new emotions in his face: discomfort and insecurity. "Huh, The great Vasilios is actually capable of feeling inferior!" You intended to leave him feeling like that for a while. However, it was getting harder and harder to eat while watching him suffer from the foreign feelings.

You set your utensils down on your plate. This took Vasilios's attention.

"'Scuse me for a second." You got up and walked towards the group of children. Their face lit up when they saw you approaching them.

"Hi, miss! Would you like to play with us?" You squat at their level.

"See that sad man there?" You (a bit rudely) pointed at Vasilios with your pointer finger. They were intimidated by his blank gaze, they huddled closer to you.

"He ain't that bad. He's...err—" you couldn't find anything positive to say about him.

"But miss, he's scary!" A chubby girl whispered.

"I know right? He's a mean machine, sent from the future to kill a certain John." You told them. They all gasped. Your shoulders shook as you snicker at their reactions.

"B-but I'm John!" A boy shakily whispered to you.

"Ooh, better start running John. He's gonna terminate your ass— I mean butt." Some laughed some gasped.

That piqued Vasilios's interest, his full focus was on you and the children now. They suddenly became silent and shied their eyes away from his gaze.

"I-Is he going to hurt us? He looks angry." A scrawny girl moved closer to you.

"M-miss, I think he heard you." A short boy told you.

"Ha ha ha! Just kidding, squirts. But he might be your moms' favourite." All of them said 'huh?'
simultaneously.

"That's right, your moms' crush." You smirked. The girls giggled and blushed. The boys stood there, frozen and dumbfounded.

"He's scary! He can't be my mom's crush!" A boy half-whispered.

"Hey, when someone's scary, it doesn't mean they're ugly. In fact, that guy right there is pretty hot, ain't that right, girls?" They giggled and their blush got deeper. The boys still did not get it.

"Don't believe me? Ask your moms. Shoo shoo, go." You gently pushed them by the back. They finally dispersed to their respective parents' tables.

You stood back up and straightened your back. You sighed and walked back towards the table. "What did you tell them?" The male asked you, his green eyes were gleaming with an unknown emotion.

"I told them you're not that scary because their moms are fans of you." You placed a ravioli in your mouth. He opened his mouth to speak, but then it was cut off by someone else.

"Mister Vasilios!? O-oh, Hi! Sorry to interrupt your meal, but may I have an autograph...?" A middle-aged woman stood next to the male with the chubby girl you talk to just now.

She's holding with the front cover hidden behind opaque wrapping paper. You believe that she didn't want people to know what is she reading.

"Mister Vasilios...?"

"Oh! It's Mister Vasilios!"

"I love your works!"

"Sir, may I have your autograph?"

Soon, a group of women flock to him with books wrapped in different opaque covers. Your jaw dropped when you saw a few men also joining in with their own books.

More and more adults gather around him and so did their curious children. Now they aren't afraid of him, but they weren't willing to play with him yet.

Vasilios looked over to you. You were busy finishing the rest of your dish.

He grabbed a pen from his pocket and started signing. Vasilios was just glad that the children stopped treating him like some sort of hideous monster.

Now he felt like an abstract piece of art in a museum, many are just gawking at it because they couldn't understand the meaning.

It was still better than being treated as a scary abomination.

He grinned, he is sure to reward you later.

______________________________________________
A/n: i hope yall get a teeny weeny reference i shoehorned in :)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

38K 1.7K 16
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , 𝖺 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗎𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗆...
607K 20.1K 30
↳ ⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- ❝I PROMISE I'M THE ONE FOR YOU! ♡❞ | 🌻 | ; in which a girl receives obsession filled texts. -IN THE PROCESS OF BEING RE-WRITTEN- ▃▃▃▃▃...
686K 30.2K 41
After dying of a caffeine overdose, you find yourself transmigrated into the last game you played, a yandere otome game. Unfortunately, you're the tu...
62.6K 2.4K 18
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉�...