His Little Mischief

By meeeeeellv

They say opposites attract. But what happens when a rogue and an Alpha who both crave chaos end up being mate... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Epilogue I
Epilogue II+Irrelevant A/N

1

488K 13.2K 15.9K
By meeeeeellv

If you know you're toxic and have an ill-mannered personality who lack the ability to show respect, then just leave. Walk out and delete this book from your library 🚪 👈✌️. Please and thank you <3 

o n e| a l e x a n d r i a
___

Idiots. They're all idiots.

A laugh escapes my lips and curl into a cunning smile simultaneously.

I look around before entering the gates of the spectacular mansion that held the party I came for. A party, I'd like to add, that commenced without my wonderful presence.

How considerate.

I adjust my hood before I enter the gaping doors of the residence and find my way to the ballroom. People chattered and danced. The vast space was filled with smiles and laughter. I cringed. A room full of masses of werewolves' scents is definitely unpleasant.

I scrunched my nose. How the hell do you find your mates in this place?

Every year, the council—I apologize, I mean The Council— hosts a gathering. Werewolves 16 and above were expected to participate. It's purpose is to unite unmated wolves and most importantly, the Alphas. And like predicted, newly mates talk, fall in love, kiss, mark each other, fuck, make lil ba-

Anyways, all werewolves of all ranks: Alphas, Betas, even Omegas blah blah blah, are "invited." If I was to describe the Mating Ball, I'd say it was rather mandatory. But that didn't really matter because almost every wolf are willing to attend in hopes of meeting their other half.

Except the Royal Crimson Pack.

They are powerful, commanding, and influential. And for this, they were above the Council. No, they did not abuse their power nor did they randomly annihilate packs. But once agitated, they will spare no mercy and tear you apart slowly, making sure you suffer the worst death penalty anyone could ever experience. Or so I've heard. No one who dare challenge the Royal Crimson Pack can escape. Like they say, you can run, but you can't hide.

But that didn't matter to me, did it? As if I'd ever get tangled in their matters.

What mattered to me right now were the rumors. During the 3 years I've participated in this event, I've collected enough information to know that the young leaders of the Royal Crimson Pack were breathtaking in a sense. Both men and women babbled on how ravishing they looked and how charismatic they were. It made my curiosity rise.

And as if the Moon Goddess heard us oh so unfortunate peasants, word of new company spread. Apparently, the Crimson Pack will be attending this year's Mating Ball.

Fucking finally. I needed something to feed my boredom.

I sauntered around the room while trying to avoid any form of contact. No offense but the people here are dull. Uneventful. In other words: not fun. Interaction is a waste of time.

Craving some dessert, I walk to the food area, grabbing a plate and 4 mini slices of cake. I almost drooled merely at the sight of it. It looked so so good. I haven't eaten something expensive in a while and I was gonna make the best out of it.

Raising the fork to my mouth, I take notice of the gossips that charged the room.

"Did you see them?! I've never felt so- I don't know how to define it! But my heart feels like it's gonna blow up!" One beams, her cheeks extremely flushed.

I take a bite of the cake. It was delicious.

Another tunes in, "How could anyone be so perfect? How lucky could Alpha Theo's mate be? She must've done something notable in their past life!"

I raise a brow, intrigued.

"I feel like I fell down from heaven, " some guy sighs, his expression lost.

Another chimes in, "Imagine what a great fuck th-"

I couldn't help the snort that escapes the ladylike facade I was digging for.

After finishing my plate, I pat my mouth clean with a tissue just like the elegant lady I truly am. I fix my composure, readjust the hood of my black-colored cape, and caress the dress that I recently stole from some girl. I'm glad the fabric was comfy.

However, I just wish that it was red to look rather intimidating. In the contrary, the white dress made me look like some saint. Pfft.

I stroll to the direction the people were leaving from, my interest piqued.

There was a visible crowd around 5 young men and women. I was more thrilled than ever. Vigor runs through my vein and it made me feel enthusiastic.

It was the Royal Crimson Pack.

Most of the people stole glances, trying so hard to not make it obvious— as if their attendance didn't make them engrossed in the slightest. It was a disaster. It was visible that they were an audience judging the performers like they were a piece of art.

And I admit that I was part of that audience.

They were a very fine art.

With one look, I felt the power all 5 of them exuded. My brain buzzed with curiosity and I couldn't help but feel even more and more fascinated.

One of them, a guy with olive skin, curly hair, and beautiful honey brown eyes, sported a bored face. Truthfully, I didn't blame him at all. The party could be more lively. The guy reminded me of someone who could've played the jock in a romantic teenage movie. He just had that bad boy vibes around him.
His muscular arms were wrapped around another's waist, I noticed. He looks at her and gives her a loving expression.

I couldn't resist the small smile creeping on my face. They were a beautiful couple and I couldn't ever deny that.

The girl lays her head on his shoulder, her curled, blonde hair cascading in gorgeous waves. Ocean blue eyes graced her pale skin. She looks exactly like an angel and had that girl next door feel around her.

My eyes travel to the person to her right, who own the same, exact features. Twins.

The boy had straight blonde hair that reaches his ear and the same ocean blue eyes. In contrast though, he looks like an annoying little devil—a jokester or the life of the party. A troublemaker, you could say.

Look who's talking. It wasn't like I was any different.

His lips were downcast and his eyes were frantic. After a while, I concluded that he was trying to calm down his mate, which wasn't working very well.

The girl had fair skin with a bright glow. Her dark hair was tied up in a high pony tail, her bangs swept to the side. She looked gentle except for the fact that her brows were furrowed and her expression displeased as she glared at her mate. He stuck his tongue out.

What an odd couple.

Next to them was another man and I would be lying if I said I wasn't drawn to him more than the rest.

He somehow felt more intimidating. More fascinating. More spellbinding. The gorgeous young man held a devious gaze in his beautiful grey eyes and his luscious lips were curved in a mischievous smile. He wears a gaze that made me feel like he treated this event like a game and we were the chess pieces.

His face structure was magnificent, as if carved by the Moon Goddess herself. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to be his or to be him himself.

Why couldn't she make me this pretty?

Something about him drew me in and it was irresistible. It pulled at me and was convincing me to get closer. He was the most alluring man I've ever met and he captured my interest.

Something stirred inside me and I was craving to see him. The need to do anything that involves him consumes me from inside and out.

I don't know how long I continued to observe him. And for a fact, I didn't really care.

Then, those captivating grey orbs met mine.

Holy motherfucking shit.

I wanted to capture this moment and never let it go. My heart rate picks up, beating erratically. My surroundings seem to fade out and all I could focus on was the handsome young man. My heart felt like it was gonna burst out of my chest any second now.

An unfamiliar and unexpected thought intrudes my mind.

I tilt my head, scrutinizing him. He did the same. A frown tugs on my lips. He did the same.

We were both studying each other, processing the unforeseen notion as we do so.

"Copycat," I breathed out.

The idea had dug itself well into my mind but it still felt unbelievable.

A smile reaches his face and his eyes twinkle with curiosity. His stares bore into me as he eyes me up and down, pride swelling in his chest.

He opens his mouth to speak, "Pleased to meet you, mi amor."

His voice was deep and husky, making my brain feel chaotic and out of control. My heart thrums with ardor and enthusiasm. I shudder unconsciously.

The corners of my lips tug upwards and I grin. How interesting.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, too, mate," I respond, my words slow and precise.

We didn't break eye contact. Not at all.

And then there was a yell.

"Capture her!" The crowd parted. Guards run towards my direction. Yikes.

Looking back at my mate one last time, I capture his beauty and salute to him. I didn't miss the amused look on his face.

Did I forget to mention rogues were prohibited from the Mating Ball?

Haha oops.

I ran.

___

A/n deleting any hate comments lol
There's really no reason to hate like if you don't like it then remove if from your reading list and library, then move on 🚪 🏃‍♀️
And don't use the wElL YoU pUT ThIs StORy oN puBliC sO wE cAn CrItiCizE iT aS wE wAnT fReEdOm oF eXpResSiOn blah blah. There's a difference between being respectful and disrespectful. Search it up.
Imagine making multiple accounts just to leave a hate comment. Thanks for the attention, you go girl! ❤️❤️

Also skip to the last epilogue and the very end if you have some confusion since there's a lot that I missed or was too vague about. But if you're not a fan of spoilers, then ignore this. Although, a lot of you will be pissed during this book, so if you want some clarification then do so ^

Leaving this story unedited because I'm fucking lazy so there's A LOT of plot holes and mistakes. Also I use abbreviations a lot so y'all will notice me use "u" or like "ur" or switch up my their, there, your, you're, etc.

This sums up my story so good luck 😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 49.3K 46
Today's the day I'm supposed to find my mate. He was the most gorgeous guy with black hair and blue eyes that was the color of the ocean. He smiled a...
213 2 20
"It's been a few years since my sister was transformed from a human to a Lycan. my two older brothers have found their mates and I'm glad for my sist...
1.8M 74.5K 70
"You're angry, frustrated. You want some form of release. I can help you with what you want." I drop my hand to trace the edge of his wrist sensually...
102K 2.8K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...