Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun x [...

By Cien403

I fell in love with... ALL THE CHARACTERS!! SO, HERE THE ONESHOT EEEYYYY 🌚 More

Hanako
Tsukasa
Amane
Mitsuba
Kou
THANK YOU
Yugi Twins
Hanako
Tsukasa
Tsukasa
Teru
Happy Valentine's Day
Tsukasa
About myself?
Hanako
Tsukasa
Yugi Twins
Yugi Twins
Hanako
Headcannons
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Soundtrack
Headcannon
Notes
Hanako
Tsukasa
Hanako
Tsukasa

Headcannon

4.6K 140 82
By Cien403

What it feels like to have THEM AS OUR BOYFRIEND?!

Eeeeyyyy- My imagination can go wild if they're really become our boyfriend..

WHAaAaAaaaTT? I'm already at the legal age okay- ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) DON'T JUDGE MEH! (ुŏ̥̥̥̥םŏ̥̥̥̥) ु

Urgh, whatever- ENJOY!
_______________

Hanako/Amane

This boi right here is super clingy. He will wrap his legs at your waist and his hands at your neck. He will hug you like a panda and... Don't expect for him to let you go. *wink**wink*

DoNuTS. He will force you to make some donuts only for him. Even you are in class. He will pop out from nowhere and start bugging you.

"Ne, ne (y/n)! I want donuts! Make some for me!"

"Hanako, I'm in goddamn class-"

● Everyday after school is a date. He will spend his whole time for you. The meeting for 7 Wonders? He will quickly wrap that up and find you as fast as he can. He find you? BAM-! He turn into a PAnDa.

● If you're in danger, he will turn from the HeNtAiBOi to Don'tFuckWithMyGirl. He will erase their existence in a day after he make sure you are safe.

● Also, he is quick to jealous when he see you with someone who is not him. He will pout and hug you from the back as he try his best to pull away you from that person.

"How could you cheat on me!! Uwaaaahh I hate you, (y/n)!!"

"Hanako, I was talking to Yashiro for fuck sake-"

Tsukasa

His level of clingy is GoDLiKe- He will never let you go if he see you at the hallway. He'll stuck with you until the end of the school. When you on your way to the school entrance after the school end, Tsukasa will take drastic measures not to let you go home- Even it's mean of kidnapping you.

Tsukasa love you as much as he love his twin brother. So, sometimes he will bring you with him to find his beloved Amane and show off his little cute girlfriend AKA you. You still remember the moment when Tsukasa introduced you to Amane.

"Amane, this is my girlfriend!! SHE'S CUTE RIGHT?!"

"Uh, yeah.. I'm sorry for you, (y/n)."

"Thanks, Hanako."

"HEy, I CaN HeAr YOu-"

You in danger? NAnI? WhO diD ThAt To My (Y/N)?! He will kill them merciless and then give you a hug. He will said that he already take care of them and no need to be scared as he will always watching you. Even when you're sleeping.
.
.
.

And you freak out- Since when he turn into a yandere?!

Tsukasa love when you giving him a pet on the head or show affection towards him. He will sit on your lap while facing you. He shower you with kisses at the face and nuzzle at your neck. He literally will sleep on you after 10 minutes.

This boi? His jealously level also godlike. He will throw a tantrum if he see you with another person. He come to you with dark aura and wrap his hands at your waist while glaring at the poor person.

"Back off she's mine-"

Kou

This boi right here- is PRECIOUS! He want to be close with you as much as he can but he's too shy. Sometimes he will try to grab your hand while walking side-by-side with you. But fail as he will turn into blushing mess. You realise this and laugh at him. You finally grab his hand by yourself and start walking.

Kou.exe stop working-

He will spend his time with you whether alone or with Hanako and Yashiro. He introduced yourself at his friends with a tomato face. Hanako being Hanako will tease the hell outta him.

"Eyyy- You got a nice one, boy~"

"S-shut up!!"

He will try his best to protect you as he excorist every danger that come at your way.

"I maybe not strong like my brother but I will save my princess whatever it costs."

Cuddle? He is a sucker for them. He love when you give him a hug from the back. He stutter so much that you even don't understand him but smile at his cuteness.

● This boy is at the normal level of jealousy. Only when he see a perfect guy is talking to you and have the best potential for you, he will triggered and grab your hand. He will hide your small figure behind his back while staring at that guy.

Mitsuba

He is clingy but not Tsukasa-level type. Maybe a little bit Hanako's level? He will follow you around the school and stalk you from the mirror when you are in the class. He will stare at you while you're talking with your classmates. Your smile, your laugh- he treasure all of them.

He is a little bit tsundere- He admit in his heart that you're cute and pretty but he'll end up with cursing you.

"Heh, you're ugly! You should be grateful that I'm the only one that want to be your boyfriend-"

And he slap his own face. He didn't mean that. You know this and you just shrug it off.

"Yea, yea. Mitsun-tsun~"

"D-don't call me that!"

● You in danger? He will run to you and curse that person as many as he can. But when that person is up to a fight, Mitsuba will throw you over his shoulder and run away at lighting speed. He doesn't like fighting so it's typical of him to run away just like that. You can only laugh at his behavior.

● He is quite the jealous type. Since he's stalking you anywhere you go, he know who and when you're talking to. If he see a boy is talking to you, he will wait until that boy is totally gone before he attack you.

"Stop talking with that boy. I hate him!"

"What he even did to you?"

"Talking to you!"

"Wtf bruh-"

Teru

Teru is not clingy but he prefer when you are in front of him or anywhere that he can see you. He will freak out if he didn't see you at all at the school. And he take out his phone.

"Where are you?!"

"Teru, I'm sick-"

● He love to give you small affection at the school. He also like to tease you. Example :

1. He give you a wink when you two meet at the hallway.
2. Sneak up at your back when you are busy.
3. Tickle you when you doesn't give him any attention.

You just can't handle his cuteness and end up cuddling in the Student Council Room.

● He will introduce you at his family and take you out for a dinner at his place. He love the efforts you put when you two go out for a date. You will wear something cute and simple clothes as he like your sense of style.

● He will excorist everything that seems like a danger for you. He really love when you asked for his help when you're in danger. Because this is the chance where he can show off his coolness and his strength to you. Well, let just say he is quite an attention seeker for you.

● Jealous? Him? Pfft- He's already perfect and he know that. But he is afraid that someone will take you from him so what he do is making you promise at him on something stupid.

"(Y/n), promise me if there's a guy hitting on you, ignore them please."

"Huh? I already have you so why should I-"

"Just promise me."

"Okay okay"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 12.5K 39
[DISCONTINUED] "˒ᡒᡐᡉ Λ’α΅‰αΆœΚ³α΅‰α΅—Λ’ ᡃʳᡉ ᡇᡉᡗᡗᡉʳ ˑᡉᢠᡗ α΅˜βΏα΅—α΅’Λ‘α΅ˆ." β†’ various tbhk x reader ← β”β”β”β”β”Β°βŒœβš β—Š βšβŒŸΒ°β”β”β”β”β”“ α΅ˆβ±αΆ αΆ α΅‰Κ³α΅‰βΏα΅— α΅‡α΅˜α΅— ˒ᡒᡐᡉʰᡒʷ,ᡒⁿᡉ β”—β”β”β”β”Β°βŒœ ⚝ β—Š βšβŒŸΒ°β”...
30.1K 328 12
This a just a series of Diabolik Lovers One shots. And maybe a few endings, but it depends how many people read this. Anyway I hope you like these on...
5.1K 72 27
〃 Oneshots for the series "Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun". ↓ ・All characters belong to Aidarlo. ・Simply just fan fiction of these characters. Some events t...
28.6K 441 12
Finished! I'm posting my deleted stories!