VRO IMAGINES

By ALONEPART1

@youfxckingsuckboi , and @SHOUTOUTMYMUCUS collab book @AyosSaltyFrie did our cover. GET Y'ALL ONE SHE FYE More

RIGHT MY WRONGS
Part 2?
MAKE OUT HILL PART 1 & 2
BRO COULD YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP BRUH
The Unknown
The Unknown PART 2
THE UNKNOWN PART 3
WHO DO YOU LOVE?
IMVU
where did we go wrong?
Read this please
Best Friends
FOSTER DAD AND I
FOSTER DAD AND I PT. 2
Hey please read this.
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT.2
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT. 3
DDLG
DDLG PT. 2
DDLG PT. 3
NO MORE PAIN
NO MORE PAIN PT. 2
BABYSITTER
BABYSITTER PT. 2 (FILLER)
THE UNKNOWN BOOK?
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT READ THOUGH.
WHAT UPDATE Y'ALL WANT?
THE LOVE TRIANGLE
DOG ASS NIGGA
DOG ASS NIGGA PT. 2
DOG ASS NIGGA PT. 3
PLEASE PLEASE READ. THANK YOU
EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE
Read pretty please with cherries on top
COLLAB WITH US?!?!?!
STOP IT
A FRIENDLY FAVOR
PLS READ!!!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLS READ
DOUBLE LIFE
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 2
DOUBLE LIFE PT.3
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 4
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 5 *FILLER*
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 6
BURN ONE
THE UNKNOWN WHAT'S OUT THERE
EX
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO?
♥️
THE NOTE
Get your shit together Kara
BABII DOLL
MISTY

IMVU PT. 2

739 43 65
By ALONEPART1

Milan's overshined glossed strawberry flavored lips brushed, softly, delicately up against Jahseh's. He could inhale her minty breath, feel the smoothness and essence of her enriched and with plentiful melanin skin, and the taste of her lip gloss lingering as they indulged in kissing.

Her mouth now slightly ajar from panting granted him the access to mash his lips against hers. She desired him so she was eager to kiss back, her mouth open, tongue pushing past his clenched teeth to the moist space he possessed within. Their mouths worked against each other.

She positioned herself to lay flat on her back. Soon Jahseh towered over her after taking off his wife beater shirt. She bit her lip at him as he raked her panties off. Milan felt the non stop constant pulsation in certain spots of her pussy and her vaginal walls having minor contractions. Her clit was engorged and aroused.

Jahseh spread her lower lips like butter exposing the plumpness between her legs. Her inner thighs were juiced and more of her sweet honey dew was spewing from within her.

His eyes met hers. He undid the buttons to his plaid boxers and freed himself. His dick was uncut, slightly curved, with veins protruding from it. He rubbed the head of his bulbous dick getting the secretions of his precum on his fingers.He brought the sticky residue to Milan's mouth urging her to suck. "Open," He commanded.

She obliged and opened her mouth wide and Jahseh's thumb traced her lower lip and tugged it down sliding his digits in her awaiting mouth. 'The flavor was bitter and acidic to her as his digits circled around her tongue and reaching into the depths of her throat. She closed her lips around him giving him innocent eyes. She reached for his dick holding it by the base and squeezed it in her palm feeling the hotness and pulsation.

A mewl spewed from her mouth from his actions. His long and slender middle finger was plunged and snugged in her pussy. He could feel her juices slosh around his finger and spill out of her core as he extracted his finger and insert his finger back into her gushiness till she was met with his knuckles. He pulled his wet fingers out of her mouth and grabbed ahold of her neck and placed a gentle kiss on her lip as he worked his finger in her. Jahseh thrusted his hips upward with a groan feeling her peel his foreskin back exposing his bulbous tip.

He stopped her actions and got out of bed with his dick swinging. He pulled her up by her hair and brought her to his tip. "Suck my dick," he told her in a gruff voice.

She was mute, but her innocent eyes met his. "You want me to play with that pretty pussy while you suck daddy dick?" he questioned her as she nodded her head up and down in response rapidly.

Jahseh chuckled and tucked a loose strand of her 4c hair behind her ear only for it to emerge again. "Daddy needs your words right now baby girl not actions so let me see that pretty mouth of yours move and vocalize or Ima stuff something real proper that's nine inches down that little mouth of yours and not play with that pussy,"

Milan's mouth became ajar as she stumbled to try to find the words to say, but was in a great amount of shock when Jahseh shoved his dick down her throat filling her mouth to capacity. She began to gag and speak gibberish around his thickness and to try to pull away, but was held in place by the back of her head.

"Breathe through your nose baby," Jahseh groaned, thrusting slightly in her mouth. "Suck my dick as if it's that flat, rounded candy you be sucking on when we be on video chat,"

Loud sloppy sucking noises, gagging, and groans reverberated around the commodious room. The warm yellow rays rafted through the window as the sunlight tapped against their bodies and sunbathed their skins. Dust motes could be seen dancing in the wall of light.

Faint gurgling sounds could be heard amongst the two as Jahseh's member plunged energetically inside of the moist girl's mouth. He held the back of her head shoving himself inside of her as far as she would let him. A grimace took over her face when she was met with his untamed pubic hair.

Jahseh groaned feeling her luscious lips wrap around his dick and suction on it like a vacuum hose. He reached over to knead her ass as if it was dough and slapped it watching the little ass she did have giggle like a tidal wave.

Pulling her mouth off his dick, Jahseh held her head up by enclosing his fist in her hair. He watched her chest heave up and down. He averted his eyes to her swollen and protruding belly that was littered with stretch marks. She looked up at him feeling the overactive movement of their twins.

CONTINUATION OF IMVU

I was woken out of my slumber by Stokeley shouting into the intercom. "Aye lemme get three double cheeseburgers, extra mayo, extra onions, tomatoes. I want a large fry no salt and i want it fresh and make sure y'all give me two snack wraps grilled not crispy and don't be slick and throw in them lil ass pieces of meat with all that damn lettuce and let me get a large coke and three chocolate chip cookies FRESH and make sure y'all get me ranch and buffalo sauce and not just one sauce-"

"Damn vro fuck is you doing ordering the whole damn menu!" I yelled cutting him off mid sentence. "This ain't no buffet nigga,"

I could see Stokeley take his eyes off the intercom for a split second to glance at me before returning his attention back to the intercom. "Shut your crimson chin having ass up now these motherfuckers probably messed up on my order," he mumbled.

I snorted. "All that shit you were ordering they was bound to mess up," I responded back truthfully then scrunched my face up "Ain't you tired of eating vro with that big ass pot belly you got. It ain't getting any smaller. You been eating the whole trip, I know you bloated,"

Stokeley punched the steering wheel sounding off the alarm startling me and whoever through the intercom as I heard the person gasp. I started laughing hard knowing I hit a nerve as Stokeley tightened his slender fingers back around the steering wheel staring straight ahead.

"Do you ever stop talking shit" Stokeley gave out a yell looking at me.

"Like vro you cannot fucking talk! You want me your best friend to drive 37 hours for a bitch that you wanna get your dick wet in that might look like Squidward when he ate all those krabby patties,"

I began to laugh harder taking notice of his nostrils flaring like the inside of a shotgun barrel.. "Like you ain't about to be Squidward in a minute talking bout "lemme get three double cheeseburgers with a side of condiments," I was laughing so damn hard I was starting to sound like Rasputia when she couldn't chase Norbit's ass anymore.

"Man watch out," I told my vrother pretending as if I was going for his neck mocking Rashad from ATL as I climbed through the backseat to get my vibrating phone. I was knocked out back there earlier. I snickered listening to Stokeley repeat his order as I unzipped my backpack.

I unfastened the zipper to the backpack rummaging through the numerous items I had hidden as I tried to locate a rectangular box. . I dug my hand back into the backpack rummaging far down as my hand came into contact with what I was looking for.

I flapped the Newport's top back as I grabbed a cigarette putting it into my mouth and my BIC lighter that was in the box. The flame from the lighter illuminated the dark car as I brought the flame to the tip of my cigarette inhaling it. I took the lighter away and inhaled short breaths to make sure my cig was well lit before climbing back into the passenger seat.

I puffed on the butt of the cigarette with my head thrown back thinking of Milan and what I wanted to do to her when I finally met up with her. Milan and I have been talking on IMVU going on seven years and we have been through a lot of shit on the internet. I was a ho ass nigga on that site when I met Milan, I already had a girl and Milan knew that, but she insisted on being my side chick so that's what she was.

Boy could she sext. We sexted every damn day. She was better than my girl and that's all I saw Milan as when I was with my vu girlfriend. Someone to get my dick hard when my girl wasn't available, but when she insisted on being more I fake crashed my game every damn time, but I never made her my vu girlfriend even when my girl stopped getting online after awhile and never came back.

Lowkey I was falling for my main girl but I wanted to keep Milan around at the same time.. When Milan and I got together, I was still being a ho ass nigga. I was receiving and sending off nudes, getting girls virtually pregnant and going to fake ass doctor visits with them, and having multiple accounts to ho my ass off.

I treated IMVU as if it was part of my real life. I mixed reality with virtuality and fell for this damn girl and I'm out here literally telling bitches that I got a girl and I never saw her a day in my life.

I was really skeptical because Stokeley keep reminding me that she might be a catfish and I honestly hope the pussy isn't mediocre because come on now if you a man like me you know you'll be mad as fuck driving all these hours for a girl just to get some bullshit ass pussy. That's like dating a girl and she's big on marriage so you take that risk and marry her ass and when y'all fuck boom the pussy trashy.

I wonder how Stokeley gonna feel when I tell him she's not like the girls I date and I mean that as in size. Slender. Milan was more on the hefty side and she had beautiful milk chocolate shade.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat feeling my dick grow in my jeans. It throbbed like hell as I fantasized about her pretty little mouth going up and down on the side of my dick getting it nice and wet and blubber out spit getting it nasty.

Feeling a slap on the back of my head startled me out of my nasty thoughts, my forehead damn near smacked into the dashboard. I groaned rubbing the back of my head feeling something land into my lap.

I glanced down seeing a Mcdonald's bag, i looked at Stoke seeing his upper lip curled at me. "Shouldn't have got you shit"

****

Milan Pov

I plopped down on the beige sofa with my laptop. It's obvious I was on IMVU in a shop together with one of my friends. I was barely paying attention to IMVU, I was so engrossed in this tv show.

I was watching reruns of Spongebob trying to calm my raging heart because not too long ago I got a text message from Jahseh telling me he was thirty minutes away from my location.

A bitch was shook okay. I grabbed for my Nestle water bottle untwisting the cap to take a swig and leaving traces of my lipstick stain on it, before capping it back and setting it back down on the rectangular table.

"Wow you dead ass about to meet a nigga you don't know off the internet and bring him here while Mom and Dad is on their anniversary," My younger sister Milly said plopping next to me on the couch beside me.

I rolled my eyes. She was right, but I felt as if Jahseh was my soulmate and had a special and kind soul and no way was I letting someone like him out of my sight. There was also a slight chance of being a big girl I wouldn't find love elsewhere so I looked into avatar sites in the hope of getting that.

"Mind yours," I mumbled stuffing goldfish crackers in my ajar mouth. "You know how important this is to me so don't go fucking it up embarrassing me,"

Milly glanced at me and rolled her eyes. "Girl, I ain't stuntin y'all internet dating asses."

I was about to have a comeback for her until my phone ding notifying me of a text message. I was eager to grab my phone and look.

Jonfroy: I'm here baby girl...

I jumped off the couch gasping and squealing and took off up the stairs to make sure I looked good in my door mirror. I made it into my somewhat messy room and glanced at my reflection. A bitch looked good as fuck, I ain't have to worry about shit. Well here goes nothing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 3.4K 40
read to find out •this story is unedited 😉•
Jah By idwdta

Fanfiction

4.7K 251 25
5.9K 270 17
𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡? 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐟? lowercase intended slow updates © sl6tivated 2020
28K 1K 39
𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒