I Don't Mind the Rain Anymore...

由 Jasz_Rice

You were an optimistic young woman heading to Camp Crystal Lake with one goal in mind: Help the children. As... 更多

Chapter one: For the Kids... Right?
A/N & Character List
Chapter two: Curiosity Killed the Cat, But Satisfaction Brought It Back.
Chapter three: The Urban Legend.
Chapter four: His Iconic Look.
Chapter five: The Mourning After.
Chapter six: First Encounter?
Chapter seven: Just Dough It! - Breadful Feelings.
Chapter eight: Crushing Victory.
Chapter nine: Freddy KokoPuff.
Chapter ten: Cuties!
Chapter eleven: Lesson One.
Chapter twelve: Unsettled Nerves.
Chapter thirteen: You're On My Mind.
Chapter fourteen: The Confrontation.
Chapter fifteen: You're Not Jaso-
♡ Halloween Special 👻
Chapter sixteen: Fluffy.
Chapter seventeen: Well, He's Not Sad Anymore.
Chapter eighteen: Light At The End Of The Tunnel.
Chapter nineteen: Last Day.
Chapter twenty: Fine, I Guess I'll Go First!!
Chapter twenty one: Goodbye My Fiery Friend.
Chapter twenty two: Chocolate Comforts.
Chapter twenty four: Finished Business.
~Valentine's Special~ ♡
Chapter twenty five: UNO what? Let's Talk Parents.
Chapter twenty six: But Tonight, We Rest.
=)
Chapter twenty seven: Reality Checks and Confrontation.
Chapter twenty eight: Blake (1)
Chapter twenty nine: Angela (2)
Chapter thirty: Afterwards and Goodbye.
Chapter thirty one: Misunderstanding.
Chapter thirty two: The Letter
Chapter thirty three: Lilith's Response.
Chapter thirty four: Colder Days
Chapter thirty five: And This Little Y/n Went to the Market~
Chapter thirty six: A Terry-ble Time.
Author's Note.

Chapter twenty three: Trash Needs To Be Taken Out.

4.6K 130 27
由 Jasz_Rice

Y/n and Jason had to go aways to a nearby gas station to use their pay phone. She took a mental note to bring her car from home. It was a small one, but it was much better than walking everywhere. Jason might be used to it but her feet were screaming bloody murder. The kids were not allowed to leave the lounge in case the CPS person showed up before them. They were tired from the stress and went back to sleep after Y/n said "they'd be back" anyway, so she allowed it.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

 Jason waited for you outside, tapping his machete impatiently. He wanted to go in with you, but you promised to come out fast and to call for him if anything happened. Reluctantly, he obeyed, crossing his arms and leaning on a gas pump. The streetlight hummed, changing slowly from bright to dim every so often. Staring absentmindedly at nothing in particular, his attention snapped to the door when he heard the bell ring.

"Thank you!" You called back to the kind older women at the register.

"Anytime, dear." She smiled and waved back.

With a cloth tote on your arm, Jason tilted his head, for you didn't have it when you arrived.

"Jason!" You grinned ear to ear, dashing to your waiting companion. 

Standing straight, he faced you when you reached him.

"Look, look!" Opening the cloth tote with little cats patterned around it, you showed him the contents. Ginger Ale, iced coffee, m&ms and Pocky sticks.

"That really nice lady gave me them. I almost burst into tears. I wanted to pay her but she insisted way too much. Sorry it took so long. We were going back and forth and I eventually gave up. She was too cute!"

Jason immediately understood the lady's intentions. His girl was also indeed cute and kind; it'd be hard not to give her free stuff.

"Come on, I got some change for the pay phone too." Patting your pocket, the loose change inside clinked together.

As you turned to go to the phone, Jason stopped you. He didn't use much force, just gently grabbing your wrist.

You looked over your shoulder.
"Hm?"

Your smile always made his heart twinge. 

He took the bag from your hand and walked ahead of you.

"Ah, I can do it!" You protested but he just shook his head playfully. Ignoring your complaints, his long strides to the phone made you laugh in defeat.

"Fine, fine! You win." Coming up at the rear, you pulled out the coins.

You stood under the small booth's roof, with Jason standing beside, since he was too tall to fit.

But as you were about to insert the coins you stopped and looked at Jason.

"Wait, I don't know the number..." Fading to silence, you frowned in thought. 
"Hold on, I'll go ask for a phone book." You squeezed his arm in apology when he nodded. Quickly walking back to the store, he simply watched you rush back until he couldn't see you anymore.

"Sorry to bother you again Ma'am, do you happen to have a phone-" The door closed behind you, cutting you off. Only the door bells were heard jingling in the dark parking lot. Or so Jason thought was the case.

A monstrous truck roared down the road by the gas station. The windows were rolled down and loud music was blasting. People were hooting and hollering, disrupting the peaceful nightfall. Why must rude people always show up at the worst time.

"Get rid of them, Jason."
Ms. Voorhees hissed to him. She didn't have to tell him twice. He didn't want more problems for Y/n. She was on edge already, no matter how well she pretended she was okay. No amount of free candy could stop Y/n from worrying about the safety of children. So, it was up to Jason to be the one to look after her.

Yes, Mother.

Hanging the bag of goodies inside the booth on a convenient hook, Jason stormed off once again to take out the human garbage. He could hear them making sloppy donuts, and knew they would soon stop at the station; from his past experiences. Typical. 

After lapping a few times around the street dangerously close to crashing, they finally pulled into the lot after coming to a screeching stop. The arms and other limbs that were dangling from the windows retracted back in to exit the vehicle. It was a small group of them, the usual at this time of night. Five tipsy teens hobbled out, hanging onto the open doors and each other for support. It was disgusting to see their clothes sagging off their bodies. They were clearly finished with partying- and other risque things-and wanted to restock on gas, beer and snacks.

"Come on laadiess!" One of the girls slurred and swayed to the other two giggling messy haired broads.

They linked their arms together and laughed loudly and reminisced about the party on their way to the restrooms next to the store.

"They're so drunk, Noah." 

Turning off the engine and hopping down from the high seat, the driver shook his head. The passenger slammed his door and joined him on his side.

"Yeah well, it's Brit's fault. She got Chloe and Amber drunk. You should've looked after your girl, man." He patted his friend's shoulder, who quickly shook off his arm.

"Shut up. She's not my girl anymore dude, we're done."

Holding up his hands in defense, Noah watched him stomp towards the shop.

"Oliver! Wait up, damn it!"

Calling after Oliver, Noah jogged after him.

Jason stepped out from the darkened corner and got to work. First, stop their way out. He had to act fast, or else they would get suspicious and call the police. He didn't want to have to cut the phone wires because Y/n hadn't even called the CPS people yet! 

Silently going to the truck, he slashed the front tires; cutting huge chunks of the rubber out and tossing them to the pavement. The trunk drooped forward as if bowing. He then stabbed through the fuel tank, letting the gas drip out onto the ground. Shaking the gas off his machete, he groaned to himself. It smelled stronger than blood so he hated doing this part. But, anything to protect his girl.

Deciding to eliminate the noisy girls first, he was glad to see them separated. It was much easier on his end, and he really didn't feel like chasing them around or, for one to act like a hero and try and kill him. He just wanted to get this over with. 

One was outside the bathrooms using a handheld mirror to fix her hair. Jason spotted a state flag waving in the evening breeze, nearby.

Perfect.

Coming up from behind her, he grabbed her by the mouth and torso in a "bear-hug" body lock, before she even had the chance to realize what was happening. She dropped her mirror in the process, but it wasn't loud enough to get the attention of a different person. The girl in his grasp thrashed and kicked, her cries muffed by his large hand. Raising her up easily he stopped her struggle by ending her life. She let out a final squeak as her body was thrown down and impaled through the chest by the short flag pole. 

She was out of view from the front of the store, so he left her there. Entering the woman's bathroom, he unsheathed his machete from the holster and stepped slowly across the tiled floor. His large boots thumped on the ground, this time, a girl taking notice.

"Umm! This is the girls bathroom!" A voice called from the end stall.

"Yeshh, exactlyy! No boy loud!" Another answered, clearly more drunk than the other. 

"It's "no boys allowed" you drunkard!" The end stall girl laughed.

"Hahaha!-Ack!" The first girl stopped to cough out her lungs, before flushing the toilet. 

Jason waited for her to open the door before attacking. Once she locked eyes with him she gasped but he soon cut her off by covering her mouth and slamming her head back against the wall. He pierced her stomach with his weapon and dropped her once she died. Her backside fell into the open toilet seat and she went limp against the side of the stall. Her blood pooled onto the floor.

"Brit? Are you okay? Britney! Answer me!" 

The big stall door flew open but the last girl was met with Jason charging at her. She went bug eyed at sight of his bloodied blade and the brute of a man with a mask with murder on his mind. She ducked when he reached for her, making her escape from under his arm. He was too fast though and landed a hit on her leg, making her scream in pain. She stumbled out the door, cursing under her breath.

Jason was furious. She couldn't alert the others. 

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD!-Amber!"

The girl trembled and cried when she saw her dead friend on the ground with lifeless eyes. She dropped to her knees and attempted to pull the flag out. But this was just a perfect opportunity for the killer.

Raising his machete in full swing, he came down and cut her head clean off with one strike. It rolled to the side when her body dropped forward onto the other. Staring down at his work he nodded once.

"Good job!"  
Ms. Voorhees praised. "Now, go check on Y/n, sweetie. I'm worried about her. She's in there alone with those rotten boys!" 

Jason froze. How could he forget?! 

Putting his machete back, he hurried to the front door. But amidst his panic, he completely forgot about our little friend attached to the door...

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

"Oh, so that's the number? Thank you once more Ma'am. You've been so helpful and considerate." 

You were jotting down the number from the yellow pages book onto receipt paper provided again, by the lovely cashier.

"Oh, don't mention it dearest. You remind me of my granddaughter. I do hope you come back soon. We never get anyone so kind in these parts. Only those rude barbarians." She scowled at the direction of the two boys picking out beers and chips. 

You giggled and felt a blush on your cheeks.
"I'll be sure to return. Actually, my boyfriend is waiting for me, so I must go-" Handing her back the pen, she smiled. 

"Oh my~ I do apologize for keeping you then. Good luck with those children as well. What you're doing is just wonderful."

Returning a shy smile, you thanked her for the millionth time. "Thank you, I hope it goes well-" 

*~ding ding ding ding~*

You turned to face the door. 

"..too.." Trailing off at the sight, you felt time stop around you. 

"Uh oh.."

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ Σ(°△°|||) ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Oh boy Jason, there he goes a killin' again 
Get your mans Y/n! Save him from this predicament xD

Hope you enjoyed my lovely Riceballs~ thank you for your support! (°◡°♡)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

218K 5.8K 24
(Y/N) is at Camp Crystal Lake, as these type of stories usually start out with. Her friends brought her out to the campgrounds to celebrate graduatio...
1.6K 44 18
The second round finally begins......but this time....a third opponent joins the fight Five years after the battle between two of the most legendary...
3.7K 249 34
𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆... 𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃! Crystal Lake, Cunningham County, New Jersey. A mixture of the best memories and worst trauma was weighed on the shoul...
121K 2.5K 26
( y/n ) was Jason's best friend at camp crystal lake, they would do pretty much everything together, but when he dies, everything changes for ( y/n )...