Music Of Cinnamon Roll (Disco...

By Hagox104

OK this is my first time I write this story so.... This story where they found out that our Cinnamon Roll who... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
Hello Everyone "SORRY"
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
2000 View!
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Just Small Questions
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17 PENTATONIX!
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
NOT A CHAPTER: VOCAL VOICE
CHAPTER 27
I'M VERY SORRY
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30 (short)
Sorry I'm Late!
CHAPTER 31 (No Song)

CHAPTER 19 GAMES (Part 1)

17.8K 171 97
By Hagox104

UA ACADEMY GYM

"Wow Nejire you're sing was amazing." said Ochako awe.

Nejire snap her thought when she heard her name "huh o-oh why thank you Uraraka." she said bit a smile.

"you voice was beautiful and you look cute I think I'm in love~" said Mineta blush he look at her dreaming.

"hehe sorry not interested but thanks." said Nejire which give grape boy fall down despair like someone throw a rock at him been rejected.

"oof that's hurt." said Sero look pity.

As Nejire walk back where her friends are Mirio speak to her question worry.

"hey Nejire you okay?" he said quietly so no one could hear except his friends.

"huh umm y-yeah why do ask?" she ask confused.

"well you look sad when you play that song." he said.

"she is?" said Tamaki surprise worry.

"o-oh you saw that.. Heh sorry for making you guys worry it just that... when hear this song I couldn't help thinking about him you know, I... I miss him.." said Nejire sad look down.

Two boys look at her friend sad they understand as they help her mood.

"hey it's okay we understand don't worry he'll be back." said Tamaki smile.

"b-but-"

"he's right, izuku promise he will come home sooner and you know he never break his promise especially you nejire." said Mirio grin.

Nejire look at them slowly smile as she hug them "thanks guys you two are the greatest friends in the whole world." she said feel little happy.

They hug for like 10 seconds as they separate from each other given them warm smile, where ever they sad or hurt they always watch you back if you need them.

"Hanta Sero!" Nezu Called.

"Alright it's my turn now." he said grin as he walk on to stage and pick a random song inside the bag when he notices something "Hey what's this?" he said holding on to his hand where everyone can take a look.

"that's CD DVD Folder." said Nezu explain.

"i know that I'm just curious why he have this instead the others CD song scatter around in this bag anyway." said Sero which everyone understand he does have a point.

"hmm maybe it's a special song *Ribbit*" said Tsuyu.

"maybe." Sero take a look around the DVD folder he notice the name on it as he read it his face was curious turn to Grin "Oh yeah I like where this is going!" he said as everyone confused.

"well what is it you idiot?!" said Bakugou annoying patience.

"this one is a Game Songs bro!" said Sero smile.

"really?!"

"huh I never see him play a game before."

"yeah he always working out exercise a lot."

"so he made a song about the game cool!" said Denki grin.

Sero open the folder then he pick which one he like, as  he flip to flip he found one.

"huh I think I know this game was." he said himself.

"what is it?" said Kota curious.

"tell me everyone have you guys heard the game call Undertale cause if  you do then I think this is the one." said Sero show it to them.

"'[Genocide] made by deku game from Undertale' so deku made that song huh." said Mei.

"ahh I remember that game it was the hardest game I ever play though I lose  a lot and I didn't make it to the boss level hmnp!" said Mina cross her arm pout face.

"yeah especially that little dude skull brother of his Sans, seriously it's like I'm fighting the boss level already." said Denki raise his arms annoying.

Katsuki *tch* look away the spark boy was right that sans guy was tough and he only have 1 HP for crying out loud but he always dodge faster.

"tch damn that Pun Joke skeleton." he said quietly.

As Sero put the disc on then press it to play.

Izuku:

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but the truth hurts even more
As we travel through lands from immortal hands we unveil the darkest galore
Now we're fighting even more!
No mercy for the lore
Will we stay alive inside from this path of genocide!?

Fear not dear young child, you will not be alone
Your heart will be stronger than stone!

Though we came from nowhere, we arrive by the hands of despair
GENOCIDE!
GENOCIDE!
Through the fog and the fire, we collide by our biggest desires!
GENOCIDE!
GENOCIDE!
Though this journey may seem like an endless crevasse
We gain points for care and lose none from the scars that we make
Throughout this path of GENOCIDE!

"it's true that game have so many ways ending." said Lida nod.

"though that ending was sad." said Toru frown even no one see her cause she Invisible.

Izuku:

Your path turned to darkness the moment you struck down your hands on the ones who needs mercy
In the time it had taken to realise, everything stood by your side is so weary

Choose your path and run down
FROM EVERYTHING!
Slay your beasts with your crown
YOU'RE MELTING!
Create the destruction
DESTRUCTION!
Take it all down
SHOW YOUR DEVOTION!

Fear not dear young child, you will not be alone
Your heart will be stronger than stone!

Though we came from nowhere, we arrive by the hands of despair
GENOCIDE!
GENOCIDE!
Through the fog and the fire, we collide by our biggest desires!
GENOCIDE!
GENOCIDE!
Though this journey may seem like an endless crevasse
We gain points for care and lose none from the scars that we make
Throughout this path of GENOCIDE!

WAR!
RIGHT NOW!

Hey hey, come back here, I'm not done with you
Hey hey, stay right there, there's dying left to do
Hey hey, come back here, I'm not done with you
Hey hey, stay right there, your torture is overdue

Everyone hear the guitar solo which pretty damn good though.

"damn I'm still impressed he play that guitar bro." said Tetsutetsu nod his head for a song.

"yeah that's was manly." said Kirishima.

"do you always have to say manly a lot when you interested." said Katsuki annoying him.

"But it's true!"

Izuku:

Soon all that's left is the final frontier in sight

Though we came from nowhere, we arrive by the hands of despair
GENOCIDE!
GENOCIDE!
Through the fog and the fire, we collide by our biggest desires!
GENOCIDE!
GENOCIDE!
Though this journey may seem like an endless crevasse
We gain points for care and lose none from the scars that we make
Throughout this path of GENOCIDE!
YEEEAAAH!

The music stop.

Present Mic whistle "now that's a cool song." he said impressive.

"indeed I improved." said Ectoplasm nod.

"umm Principal Nezu can we hear another game songs please." said Kota  begging him.

"well I guess so but we can only hear two song only okay." said Nezu as the boy thought about so he give him nod agree. As Nezu turn at sero "Alright sero you may pick which song you would like." he said as tape hero surprised.

"umm don't you think it's other turn sir?" said Sero.

"yes but Kota wants a game songs so even if the other turn it would still the same game song plus you're the only one who know about all games too." he explain.

"Hey I know about games too you know!" said other students but he ignored them.

"oh well if you say so sir thanks." said Sero smile.

"so long as you study hard, don't slack off just because you play games a lot I'll keep on eye on you." said Aizawa eyes narrow him given sero sweat pale skin then he turn at other students "and not just him all of you better be hard work to become the true hero if I see you all lazy around play games a lot you would be detention." he said scold them as the students pale skin sweat forehead nervous.

Sero gulp as he continued search a song then he found one.

"i think I picked this one." he said show it to them.

"'[Build Our Machine] Made by Deku game from B.A.T.I.M'" Midnight read it.

"what's a B.A.T.I.M mean." said Ragdoll confused.

"Sero do you know about this game song?" Nezu ask him as he was thinking.

"hmm I think I know this game, if I'm right I would say this game song is call Bendy and The Ink Machine." he explains.

"oh that horror game right!" said Kirishima grin.

"h-horror?!" said Eri scared shaking.

Katsuki punch Kirishima head "you idiot they are kids here!" he yell at him.

"sorry!"

"don't worry little girl it's just a song not video okay dear." said Mandalay as Eri still shake a bit but give her nod.

Sero put the disc on then start to play.

Izuku:

They have sent you a letter
To come back home to play
But to your dismay
This isn't your day
For the happy fun time
Has begun to fade
Watch as we reanimate
Our corpses you abandoned
We're dismantled
We're mishandled
But we won't be skipped and swayed

Trapped within these walls
You left our souls to drip away
The ink decays
The walls at bay
But the reckoning has come today
You say
Boris has no guts 'cause you
Replaced it with mechanical strain
We've been tortured
But we move forward
This disorder kills your day

I am alive!
Immortalized
You're the creator
You traitor
Hey!
There's no vaccine
To cure our dirty needs
For now you must
Build up our machine
You die tonight
Tonight
Build up our machine
You die tonight
Tonight
Build up our machine
You die tonight

"hmm sounds classic but mix with beats too." said Death Arm.

"i kind a like it though." said Mt.Lady as Kamui Wood agree too.

Izuku:

So you found all the pieces
To initiate the pain
Our venom stains
The night remains
But the ending is always just the same
No gain
Nod your head to the beat of death
As you draw your last eternal breath
Sensations
Of an invasion
Start to course right through your veins
You say we have no brains
We're just cartoons for your portrayal
To tell some tale about a boat and sail
But sure this inevitably unveils the fail
Splashes of eternal hate
Will flood the floor and clean your slate
Now we're the tools
And you're the fool
Our nightmare dominates

I am alive!
Immortalized
You're the creator
You traitor
Hey!
There's no vaccine
To cure our dirty needs
For now you must
Build up our machine
You die tonight
I am alive!
Immortalized
You're the creator
You traitor
Hey!
There's no vaccine
To cure our dirty needs
For now you must
Build up our machine
You die tonight
Tonight
Build up our machine
You die tonight
Tonight
Build up our machine
You die tonight

I am aware
That your soul is now divine
We care to not toil
With unbroken chains
So don't toil with ours
Like he did to our shining stars
So prepare for adventure
We're a whole new creature
From the darkest side
You can't take away the pain we feel
Created as monsters
That come to life
Come back to life!

So you've come to the end now
Alive but dead inside
The heart beats loud
You've joined our crowd
We are but punished serpentines
Your life with him was fun
But now the terror's only just begun
Now come with me
And you will see
We're a new born cyanide!

"whoa." everyone said.

Izuku:

I am alive!
Immortalized
You're the creator
You traitor
Hey!
There's no vaccine
To cure our dirty needs
For now you must
Build up our machine
You die tonight
I am alive!
Immortalized
You're the creator
You traitor
Hey!
There's no vaccine
To cure our dirty needs
For now you must
Build up our machine
You die tonight
Tonight
Build up our machine
You die tonight
Tonight

Build up our machine
You die tonight!

The music stop.

"hmm not bad." said Monoma nod.

"you know now that I think about it I never see izuku-kun play a horror game." said Ochako curious.

"me too have you guys see he play horror games before." Shoto asked them as they replied 'nope/never seen it/sorry bro'.

"what about you Bakugou since you and izuku been hangout when you guys young." Tsuyu asked him.

"hell no I never see that nerd play horror game before." he said he never seen him play that game, he didn't believe deku the shy cry baby play horror game though.... Does he?.

"well whatever let's just continue the last game song everyone." said Itsuka wave her hand as everyone agree her.

So sero continue search the song what he like and he did found one.

"huh I know this games." he said out loud get everyone attention.

"what is it?" said Pony curious.

"have you guys play Friday Nights at Freddy's because this Song about them." he said.

"eep! I don't like that game it's scare me!" said Kinoko scared.

"it's not that scary it's just a jump scare." said Shinso shrugged.

"actually.. I kinda like it..." said Reiko quiet.

'of course you would' everyone Class 1B thoughts sweat drop.

"well whatever I'm gonna put this on now." said Sero as he put it then play it.

Izuku:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls...
(GATHER ‘ROUND, GATHER 'ROUND!)
Sit back, relax, and please stay in your seats
(KICK YOUR FEET UP AND GRAB SOME POPCORN!)
Oh, And of course…
(OH HO HO, LEST WE NOT FORGET...)
Enjoy the show!

"Oh I'm enjoying alright~" said Midnight lick her lips as the Aizawa look at her deadpan face thinking protect izuku.

"do I need a Thot whistle." he said quietly

Izuku:

Come one, come all, and behold, we have a sight
Immeasurable, a spectacle of innocence and fright
1, 2, 3, 4...
Or even five long nights
Now you're crawling, ever stalling, with no end in sight
Up all night to see if you can make it
All new friends to see if you can take it
Be still, be quiet
They still know you haven't left yet

And we'll pretend, we'll just pretend
Pretend that day would never end
I'll make believe that you can see
Everything they did to me
Nowhere to hide, and now we're through
But if we were just like you
I'll be your friend, I'll be your friend
You can trust me 'till the end

There's something bad inside me
I'm broken beyond fixing
Save me
I know that we've all been here
It only hurts a second
There's nothing to fear
I have you hidden way too well
It's time to let you out
Put on a mask to hide yourself
That made you one of us now

And we'll pretend, we'll just pretend
Pretend that day would never end
I'll make believe that you can see
Everything they did to me
Nowhere to hide, and now we're through
But if we were just like you
I'll be your friend, I'll be your friend
You can trust me 'till the end

We need you so we can escape
If they find you, it'll be too late
We need you so we can escape
If they find you, it'll be too late

They don't know why but they feel goosebump to hear that.

Izuku:

And we'll pretend, we'll just pretend
Pretend that day would never end
I'll make believe that you can see
Everything they did to me
Nowhere to hide, and now we're through
But if we were just like you
I'll be your friend, I'll be your friend
You can trust me 'till the end

Now we're afraid, we're all afraid
Afraid that it might be too late
They never learn to wait their turn
Now we get to watch them burn
Nowhere to hide, and now we're through
But if we were just like you
I'll be your friend, I'll be your friend
You can trust me 'till the end

Trust me 'till the end...

The music stop.

"now that's a Horror song." said Shinso smirk snap his finger.
_______________________________________

Dagames - (Undertale) Genocide, Build Our Machine.
Natewantstobattle feat Jacksepticeye - Enjoy the Show.

A/N: hello everyone sorry for short word but I'm been busy so I hope you enjoy reading this and thanks for voted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 934 22
Izuku midoriya has a quirk valued by the society and used for the sake of others but what of Izuku? He is dissected, harmed and taken advantage of, h...
82.4K 1.5K 12
What happens when a sweet innocent cinnamon roll becomes friends with the top 3 most wanted villains? Meet Izuku Midoriya. He is a sweet innocent cin...
43.3K 2K 26
What would you think if I told you that the cinnamon roll of UA, the fluffball of joy was wearing a mask and deceiving everyone? It is true! I am lyi...
289K 8.6K 79
A Deku×OC×Bakugou story ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To Izuku, everything was perfect; perfect friends, perfect rival (with whom he is in love with), perfect t...