Girl Like Me ~ Jackson Avery

By asapkyndall

In which Karminia Kline falls hopelessly for the enemy, Jackson Avery. In which Jackson Avery, feels exactly... More

CAST
PLAYLIST
prologue
the scalpels the limit
orange scrubs pt.1
orange scrubs pt.2
daddy dearest
mr. clark
all these years
the seattle grace five
medusa
katlina karmen avery
updated cast
updating schedule
dr. jacobs
new fic ?
coronacation
then and now
fake stories
long time , no see

character conections/backgrounds

7.4K 151 73
By asapkyndall

Karminia Kline : will be refereed to as Karminia, Karma, Kar, and Mina.

also know as venom, or thunder!!!

best friends with Meredith and Cristina.

Meredith and Cristina are each other's person, where as Karma and Alex are each others person.

Karma hates Izzy. Reasoning will be explained later throughout the book.

has a very short temper; similar to Alex

She will pop off and check anyone, doesn't matter who you are "Catherine, I don't give a damn about the problems you have with my family but do not speak to me that way. I will slap the shit out of you like I'm you're damn daddy. Have a great day" she'll probably even blow a kiss to her for dramatics

Speaking of dramatic, that's her middle name
~

Father: Karmen Kline , world renowned surgeon, has a feud with Harper Avery *reasoning will be explained, later*

The Kline's and Shepard's are related; specifically cousins.

Derek is like a brother to Karma, they refer to eachother as siblings.

Very close to Amelia Shepard.

Has an abusive ex, Nate. *if you haven't watched the show 'Euphoria', I suggest watching it, characters from the show will pop up in here!*

Mina grew up in Chicago.

She won a Harper Avery as an intern by doing an emergency, unsupervised aorta repair.

Jackson Avery: will be referred to as Jack, Jacks, or even Jackie.

also know as blue eyes, or pretty boy!

Falls for Karma instantly.

Has no regard for personal space when it comes to her, whatsoever.

Gives no shits about the family feud.

here's a little secret: Catherine Avery and Harper Avery are very infatuated with Karminia Kline, regardless of  the feud.

Karma is Jackson's person, even though he isn't hers, at first.

Hates Alex

Is in love with Karminia Novana Kline, no matter how hard he tries not to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 590 31
" Look, don't lie about me for not caring about you because both of us know that I did in fact care. Don't walk around spread gossip about me that I...
67.2K 2.3K 28
ā”ā” š–š‡š€š“'š’ š‹š”š•? šŸ©ŗšŸ«€šŸ’‹ ā what's love? it should be about us, be about trust āž šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ Jackson Avery falls...
4.7K 146 9
-š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› š—¦š—µš—² š—¶š˜€ š—”š—±š—±š—¶š˜€š—¼š—»'š˜€ š——š—®š˜‚š—“š—µš˜š—²š—æ š—¢š—„ š—–š—®š˜€š˜€š—¶š—² š— š—¼š—»š˜š—“š—¼š—ŗš—²š—暝˜† š—®š—暝—暝—¶š˜ƒš—²š˜€ š—¶š—» ļæ½...
1.2M 29.7K 70
"I don't get it." He shook his head at me, his frustration clear in his eyes. "Why can't you just let yourself be happy, for once?" "What makes you t...