I Don't Mind the Rain Anymore...

由 Jasz_Rice

You were an optimistic young woman heading to Camp Crystal Lake with one goal in mind: Help the children. As... 更多

Chapter one: For the Kids... Right?
A/N & Character List
Chapter two: Curiosity Killed the Cat, But Satisfaction Brought It Back.
Chapter three: The Urban Legend.
Chapter four: His Iconic Look.
Chapter five: The Mourning After.
Chapter six: First Encounter?
Chapter seven: Just Dough It! - Breadful Feelings.
Chapter eight: Crushing Victory.
Chapter nine: Freddy KokoPuff.
Chapter ten: Cuties!
Chapter eleven: Lesson One.
Chapter twelve: Unsettled Nerves.
Chapter thirteen: You're On My Mind.
Chapter fourteen: The Confrontation.
Chapter fifteen: You're Not Jaso-
♡ Halloween Special 👻
Chapter sixteen: Fluffy.
Chapter seventeen: Well, He's Not Sad Anymore.
Chapter eighteen: Light At The End Of The Tunnel.
Chapter nineteen: Last Day.
Chapter twenty: Fine, I Guess I'll Go First!!
Chapter twenty one: Goodbye My Fiery Friend.
Chapter twenty three: Trash Needs To Be Taken Out.
Chapter twenty four: Finished Business.
~Valentine's Special~ ♡
Chapter twenty five: UNO what? Let's Talk Parents.
Chapter twenty six: But Tonight, We Rest.
=)
Chapter twenty seven: Reality Checks and Confrontation.
Chapter twenty eight: Blake (1)
Chapter twenty nine: Angela (2)
Chapter thirty: Afterwards and Goodbye.
Chapter thirty one: Misunderstanding.
Chapter thirty two: The Letter
Chapter thirty three: Lilith's Response.
Chapter thirty four: Colder Days
Chapter thirty five: And This Little Y/n Went to the Market~
Chapter thirty six: A Terry-ble Time.
Author's Note.

Chapter twenty two: Chocolate Comforts.

4.6K 136 42
由 Jasz_Rice

"What if they abandoned us?!" 

You were in a predicament as the little girl cried into your chest. Blake sat idly by, eyebrows furrowed in aggravation, picking at an ankle scab as his sister wailed.

It had been hours since the pick-up time scheduled for the parents to be here. It was already evening and you were furious, but needed to show you were calm. Your eye twitched but thankfully your long bangs covered it.

Hugging Angela's shaking body close, you smoothed her hair down with a free hand. Her white blond locks stuck to her tear stained face made you chuckle in a motherly way.

She sniffled and let you go.
"Why are you laughing?"

"Ah, sorry no, here." You said, reaching into your back pocket.

You pulled out a handkerchief and dabbed her eyes and face, fixing her hair.

"There she is." You smiled, and she giggled.

"Let's think about this, 'kay?" 

She nodded and sat next her Blake on the end of the porch, her legs swinging back and forth.

"There's nothing to think about, Miss L/n. Our parents finally got rid of us." Blake huffed. Ange brought her legs up and squeezed them tight.

"Don't say that..." You frowned at him. He was so silly most times, but when it came to their parents he was always so pessimistic and negative. Same with the twins and their old mother. It pained your heart to see children take on the weight of their parents bad choices and become so neglected.

You walked over and they let you in-between them; shuffling to the side to give you space. You bought them close, hugging them both with each arm. They rested their little heads onto your shoulders.

"Well how about this," You said gently. "if they don't show up soon, we'll call the police."

"The police?!" Blake broke free from your grasp and whirled around to face you.

"You can't do that!" He shouted, and to your surprise Angela nodded in agreement. 

"He's right!" 

They hopped off the pouch and stood in front of you, hands grabbing your knees in a panic.

You were startled, eyes wide.
"W-what's wrong?" 

"Umm?!" Angela gestured to the forest and then to you.

"Exactly." Blake nodded, pointer finger on his chin in thought.

"I'm lost." You laughed nervously at the freaked out siblings.

"Miss! Your boyfriend is the Jason!"
"You're dating a murderer, man!"

They cried in union.

You blushed at Ange's choice of words; "boyfriend", but you shook it off.

"Well, I'm sure they won't be able to stop him anyway." You smiled wearily and hauled yourself to your feet.

"You sure?" Blake questioned your carefree manner, though you were worried.

"He can handle himself." You grinned, stroking his cheek once with the side of your finger.

"So!"
You clapped your hands together loudly to bring them back.

"Who wants hot chocolate while we wait?"

"Me!"
They said together again.

"Stop copying me!" Blake growled.
Angela elbowed him, and frowned. "You copied me first!" 

Their arguing soon subsided when you reached the kitchen.

"Go ahead and wait on the patio, I'll bring it out." You beamed while fetching the milk from the fridge.

"Ok!"
Running out, you heard them shouting and talking back and forth. You knew arguing kept them close, in a weird way. 

You filled a pot with milk and turned on the stove, setting it down on the slow heating element. Measuring the right amount of cocoa powder and sugar and tapping it inside, you next grabbed mugs and a wooden spoon to stir it.

"Hmm.. how about-?" You thought to yourself, lost in your cooking.

Pulling out an electric beater and bowl, you then poured in heavy whipping cream into the bowl. You were glad Jason turned the electricity back on. Adding a dash of sugar, you were ready.

Turning in on, you swirled the beaters into the cream until it became fluffy.

Setting it aside, you stirred the cocoa next, until hot and mixed together enough to pour into the mugs. Carefully tipping to small pot, you filled them and hummed a simple tune.

"No, you can't hurry love~" You sang and cleaned up any spillage on the side of the mug and pot.

"No you just have to wait~" 
Spooning whipped cream into the mugs, you finished it of with a sprinkle of chocolate shavings on top.

"There!" 
Admiring your work, you carefully took two of the mugs to the anticipating children. Stepping out of the kitchen onto the patio, you called out.

"I'm finished with the- Jason?!"

Jason was sitting casually on the bench while Blake bombarded him with gore-y questions he shouldn't answer, and Angela braiding the ends of his thin blond hair.

Quickening your pace, you set the hot chocolate down and the kids came running over, leaving the killer alone, grinning behind his mask.

"Thanks Miss L/n!" They said, as you tried to wrap your head around what just happened. 
"Er, um you're welcome, careful it's hot- wait you're just... here?"

"We called him over!" Blake said, whipped cream on his face and nose.

"Yeah, he was just standing there staring at you so we let him join us. He's your boyfriend though so it's fine right?" Anglea said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. She smirked and took a sip of her cocoa.

You covered your face with your hands in embarrassment.
"Why are they so smart?! It's like Ariel never left!"  You squeaked in your head, the teasing reminding you of Ariel.

Slowly looking up, you were met with Jason's eyes, also shining. He stood in front of you, towering over. Most would be terrified of his height but it made your knees weak in a completely different way than his victims...

"Jeez." You gave up, smiling. 

Launching yourself forward into his arms, you giggled into his chest. You didn't care about the kids "oooh!"ing behind you. You loved him, and you weren't going to let your embarrassment hold you back from showing him affection.

"I missed you." You said, blood rushing to face faster than Usain Bolt across the finish line.

Feeling a squeeze around your hips and a grunt in response, you knew he missed you too.

Releasing him you beamed, and pecked his mask cheek once, before sitting at the bench.

You chatted with the kids and answered for Jason when he couldn't. Though you refused to let him tell them about anything killing related. Kids are like sponges, and you didn't want them to be talking about it at school. You'd definitely be held responsible.

Hours of playing and talking later, the sun was finally going down and the horizon was a beautiful mixture of pink and orange. But you didn't have time to stop and admire it. 

Pulling Jason aside, you had to have a talk with him. The kids were asleep in the main cabin lounge room, so you and Jason went to your cabin.

Once in, you grabbed the notebook from your desk you kept so you could communicate with him.

He sat on the edge of the bed and you handed him the pen and pad. You sighed and he tilted his head.

"Oh, well you know..."  Running your hand through your bangs to push them back, they just flopped down to their original position.

Leaning against the desk, you groaned, folding your arms.

"Their parents were supposed to be here hours ago... should I call the police? So they can get in touch with CPS?"

Jason stared at you a bit before writing and holding up the paper.
"Cps?"

"Ah well, it's a child protection service. Since their parents clearly don't care." Sighing again you shook your head. "I noticed the moment they kicked them out of the car." You bit your fingernail in annoyance. 

Soon moving over to Jason, you flopped down next to him, head leaning on his arm.

"I feel so bad. But if I called them, I don't want them to spot you and start some fight."

Jason smiled behind his mask at his fretful girl.

"She worries so much about you. I think you'll be okay, my sweet boy. Let her call the police for the children."  Ms. Voorhees was talking to Jason while you frowned in thought against him.

He nodded.
Yes Mother.

"Hm?"
Jason scribbled another note and handed it to you, pulling you out of your thoughts.

"Yo u ca n cal l "
[You can call]

Gasping you faced him and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" You said repeatedly while he chuckled silently, holding you close.

Letting him go, you held his hand and kissed it.

"Let's go help those kids."

He nodded and gave you a thumbs up. You laughed while you both stood up to go find a working phone.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ♡♡♡ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

(ง ื▿ ื)ว Heheehe our girl Y/n is getting more comfortable around him!

Hope the kids will be okay...
 (つω'。)

Hope you enjoyed! These next couple of chapters will be the end, but don't worry I have more planned in the future. Thank you for the support and reads my precious Riceballs!~ ♡♡

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

88.8K 2.7K 17
Another summer, another camping season and another group of promiscuous teens and young adults. Nothing special, right? There wasn't anything specia...
101K 2.7K 26
Cringe old story, read at own risk. -=○=-=●=-=❤=-=●=-=○=- (Y/N) and her Family moved to Haddonfield Illinois. Michael Myers sets his eyes on you. Yo...
218K 5.8K 24
(Y/N) is at Camp Crystal Lake, as these type of stories usually start out with. Her friends brought her out to the campgrounds to celebrate graduatio...
6.7K 194 21
iris (Also known as Y/n) and her friends go on a spontaneous road trip, that is until an unexpected event leads them to a de-tore. Iris has always b...