30-Day Plan

By _yannayan

After Can's rejection, Tin avoided him like the plague. He cut off every form of communication despite Can tr... More

Prologue
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Special Chapter: A Month
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Fermata
Singularity
For You
Breathe
Fine
Dear My Family
Sailing
Timeless
Let Me
A Poem Called You
Coming Home
Love Again
Puzzle Piece
Back To You
Bloom

Above the Time

2.3K 180 53
By _yannayan

Morning moron

Are you free this morning?

We can eat breakfast together
(灬ºωº灬)

Can stared at his message before adding another.

Only if you want to

He received a message from Tin not long after.

I want to.

Those three words were simple but it definitely made Can smile.

Let's eat at that place near your house.

I'll pick you up.

Okay. See you!
(',,•ω•,,)

Can got up from his bed and stretched. He suddenly thinks that today will be a great day.

Damn, one person can really make someone's day.

-

"You're early," Can's mom comments. "What about breakfast?"

Can was in the middle of wearing his shoes as he grinned at his mom. "I'll eat breakfast with Tin."

Ms. Kirakorn raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Oh?"

"We started talking again this week," he said. "I'm scared but maybe because I am excited. I wanted to talk to him for a long time."

"You'll do well. Just be yourself."

Can smiled. "I will."

"Go now. Go get your man," Ms. Kirakorn winked.

He laughed before saying goodbye and looking at the car parked outside of their house.

"He's here. Bye, mom!"

"Take care! Invite Tin here next time!"

-

They waited for their food in the cozy and humble eatery near Can's house. The waitress wasn't the same waitress that flirted with Tin both times they were here before.

Can looked at the waitress carefully to see if she would have fallen weak to Tin's visual but to his surprise, the new waitress just grinned at the two of them with a crazed look in her eyes.

He immediately thought of Ley when he looked at the new waitress.

A fujoshi?!

And to support his theory, the new waitress looked like she might burst from giddiness just by looking at him and Tin.

Can averted his eyes at the waitress as he cleared his throat awkwardly.

He felt a pair of eyes staring at him. He looked at Tin who immediately caught his eyes.

"What?" Can asked, confused. "Is there something on my face?"

Tin smirked --- he had the audacity to smirk. "Nothing."

Can frowned. "What? Tell me, bastard!"

"I said it is nothing."

He pouted. "IC bastard."

Tin just had that amused look as he shook his head.

Can glanced at Tin's hands on the table and remembered how the latter usually intertwine their hands across the table to let the former waitress know he is off-limits.

Tin grabbed Can's wrist and told the waitress, "I have my boyfriend right here."

He smiled at the memory. He was amazed he could still remember it clearly despite it being months ago, and it was just a simple action.

"Do you eat breakfast?" Can asked, clearly referring to the months after their 30-day plan.

"Sometimes," Tin answered.

Can only nods as he looked around the eatery. "So how are you, Ai'Tin?"

Tin only gives him a questioning look.

"Fuck you, I'm trying to make a conversation here," Can said. "I mean I don't know what to talk about, okay?"

The short laugh from Tin made him smile.

"I'm okay. Thank you for yesterday at the library."

"I'm flunking again on Trigonometry. Is it okay to ask for help? I know you also have your own tests and all."

"It's fine. I can tutor you."

Can raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure? You have your own finals as well. And you need to show those damn losers that you can ace all your finals."

"Who do you think I am?" Tin smiled. "I am Tin Medthanan. I can handle anything."

Can snorted at Tin's confidence but he is proud to see that character development.

There is something different about Tin's confidence now from his confidence before.

Can noted that Tin's confidence before is like borderline arrogance and it seems like a reminder to Tin himself of the image he has to uphold just because of his surname.

But now, Tin's confidence comes from believing in himself after experiencing loss and defeat. His confidence is him knowing what he can do.

"Is that why you asked me to have breakfast with you?"

"Maybe," Can shrugged as he laughed. "Food will always grant us favors."

Tin looked at him and said, "You can ask me anything. I'd be willing to help."

-

All the students in every department are busy cramming and finishing final projects anywhere in the university.

It is one of those rare times when the library is actually fully packed with students.

Can was on his way to the library after a test he barely could recall. He was so drained and his only hope during this hell week is the promise of a semestral break after the finals.

Tomorrow is the last day of the hell week which kind of lifted his spirits a little but it also meant he did not have the energy to actually study for the remaining subjects tomorrow.

He thinks he might pass out anytime soon. He is itching to play football and mobile games but he refrained from it because he had final projects that he thankfully finished and passed on time with the help of his bestfriend Good.

He went inside the library with heavy steps as he looked for Tin.

He saw Tin at the very back of the library with half of the table for himself because students tend to stay away from him.

Can also saw Type and his boyfriend Tharn together.

He stopped on his tracks and instead of going towards Tin, he went to his ever trusted senior Type.

"P," he called in a whisper.

Type looked up from his notebook. "Oh, Ai'Can."

He waiied before leaning down and whispering, "P, can you take a picture of me and Tin studying?"

Type gave him a confused look. "What?"

"Just take a picture of us. I'll tell you and P'No and P'Champ next time."

"Are you planning something stupid?"

"Of course it is stupid because it's something that I thought."

"True."

"What are you both whispering to each other?" Tharn gave both of them a suspicious look.

Can backed away from Type and grinned. "It's nothing, P." He waved his hand. "I'll go ahead."

And Can walked towards Tin. He pulled the chair beside the IC student and slumped his head on the table as he groaned.

"Ai'Tin," he whined.

Tin stopped writing and looked at Can. "Are you tired?"

Can nodded. "I don't think I can study for tomorrow."

"Have you eaten already?"

"I ate snacks before coming here."

Can felt a stare directed to him so he opened his eyes and saw Tin just looking at him.

"Your Highness," Can called, using the nickname he used to call Tin. "Why do you look so handsome?"

He sat straight and looked at Tin's face. "You don't have bags under your eyes and your skin looks nice." He gestured towards the students in the library. "Everyone looked stressed and just overall tired but you look like yourself."

"So you admit now that I am handsome?" Tin smirked. He remembered those times often avoid complimenting him in terms of looks.

Can coughed and glared. "I did not say you are handsome. I said you look normal. You look okay. You look like a human."

"No, I was sure you sa---"

"Okay, let's study, Your Highness. I suddenly have one braincell to study."

Tin looked fondly at Can and breathed out a laugh.

Can opened his book and got a pencil. "Break time is over. Go back to studying."

"Are you sure you are ready to study? You can doodle first in your books," Tin tried to tease him.

"Shut up!"

"We are in the library, Can. Lower down your voice."

"Fuck you."

Tin smiled when Can glared at him with an angry pout. He ruffled Can's hair just like how he used to.

They never talked about the gap they had after their 30-day plan but it felt like those months they were apart never existed.

It is so easy for them to go back to the way they were when they were still lovers.

And maybe that is the way it should be.

★★★★★

Dear Reader,

Hello.

As I am writing this, I am extremely anxious. I don't really know why but I am.

This chapter was written and posted months ago on Inkitt. I deleted the app already tho. But yeah, this chapter is a filler chapter.

It has been months, right? How are you?

For me, I have been taking care of my mental health. I was so tired. I am tired even now. I lost the passion and eagerness I have towards the things I loved --- writing is is one of them.

I am sorry.

I truly wanted to update this on my birthday last April but I couldn't write the chapter after this that time. I was halfway finished with the chapter but... I couldn't write the rest.

I just didn't want to do anything.

And I wanted to write. I really do.

But I was stuck. So stagnant.

And I asked myself why I couldn't. I have always been excited to write. This stagnancy is more than just a writer's block.

Because I also lost passion to other things.

I have been distancing myself from any forms of social media during the quarantine. I still have school tho, so that is one thing that exhausts me mentally.

I have been opening wattpad rarely, to attempt to write. I have been seeing comments on this story but I am afraid I may not have been able to read all of them nor reply.

Still, I want to thank all of you --- to those who gave this story a chance.

The last time I checked my story, it was almost a hundred thousand reads I think. I really can't remember. And now it reached past a hundred and more.

I honestly remembered publishing this story without a clear plot. I just wanted to write the Prologue and nothing else.

But the love this story has receive was immense.

Thank you. Thank you so much.

On the next chapters, I might not be able to write as good as I used to. I want to apologize for that. I am sorry.

But this is a step.

I want to write. I want to find comfort in writing again.

Don't worry. I am doing well. I am surrounded by people who takes care of me.

I hope you have people like that in your life too. Surround yourself with people who looks out for you when times are hard.

And also, please be kind to yourself. More than anything, please be gentle with yourself.

I'm sorry if the author's note is too long. It really has been awhile.

Love,
N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 927 11
Mean and Plan, two people who hate each other. But who knows what actually happened. In one night Mean Phiravich saw Plan that was so riveting, and m...
28.5K 608 31
(THIS STORY IS NOW COMPLETE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING AND ALL THE COMPLIMENTS!) Catnap and Dogday were best friends for a long time. Well, th...
22.3K 1.8K 26
This is totally a fan fiction. It's just because so many videos are coming out shipping Plan and this guy he calls P'Chao so I thought, maybe we coul...
231K 10K 68
[STATUS: COMPLETED] a good and fun-witted person like Can meets the leader of the secret thug group named Tin. hate will maintain their relationship...