That Smile (a Chansaw story)...

由 gay4gaga

Veronica is let into the most powerful clique in school but her and the leader start to catch feelings for ea... 更多

Chapter 1: You're gonna be beautiful
Chapter 2: Jason Dean
Chapter 3: Dinner
Chapter 4: The Fight
Chapter 5: The Sawyer's house
Chapter 6: The Snappy Snap Shack
Chapter 7: The Party
Chapter 9: The hospital
Chapter 10: The Confession
Chapter 11: Lunch
Chapter 12: Memories
Chapter 13: The Visit
Chapter 14: The CT scan
Chapter 15: The Disturbance
Chapter 16: The Nightmare
Chapter 17: Christmas
Chapter 18: New Nightmare
Chapter 19: School
Chapter 20: Suspension
Chapter 21: Maybe you need Therapy?
Chapter 22: The girl in the mirror
Chapter 23: The date
Chapter 24: Touch me, Pull my hair...
Chapter 25: Does she know?
Chapter 26: Why's he here?
Chapter 27: What really happened
Chapter 28: The Mall
Chapter 29: I'm not going anywhere.
Chapter 30: Prom
Chapter 31: After Prom
Chapter 32: Pain
Chapter 33: Intimidating
Chapter 34: Too many tears
Chapter 35: Stars
Chapter 36: Another look at todays lunch
Chapter 37: Happy
Chapter 38: Back in the Hospital
Chapter 39: Panic
Chapter 40: Vincent
Chapter 41: A different kind of hospital
Chapter 42: Sandusky
Chapter 43: Chicken Noodle Soup
Chapter 44: Bubble Bath
Chapter 45: Homework
Chapter 46: Kisses
Chapter 47: The roof
Chapter 48: Otter Pops
Chapter 49: Flu
Chapter 50: B 32
Chapter 51: Thunder
Chapter 52: Cookies
Chapter 53: Part of the Family
Chapter 54: Bow Ties
Chapter 55: Teeth Marks
Chapter 56: Cake
Chapter 57: Easter Dinner
Chapter 58: The end of Easter dinner
Chapter 59: Wendy's
Chapter 60: Pet Cemetery
Chapter 61: Cigarettes
Chapter 62: Maggie's Polaroids
Chapter 63: Princess
Chapter 64: A gift
Chaper 65: Halloween
Chapter 66: Family Coversation
Chapter 67: French
Chapter 68: Oxfords
Chapter 69: Graduation
Chapter 70: Rings
Chapter 71:Italian
Chapter 72: Cheerios
Chapter 73: Cedar Point
Chapter 74:Last Entry

Chapter 8: The Hangover

1.6K 43 80
由 gay4gaga

Heather Chandler's POV

I woke up to a my head pounding and a man standing at my door.

"Jesse James. How the h*ll did you get in here?" Veronica woke up but didn't really notice what was going on.

"Well I figured you would have a hangover so I wiped this up for you."

"I'm not gonna drink that piss."

"I knew this would be too intense for you."

"You think I'm gonna drink it just because you call me chicken? Just give me the cup jerk." He handed me the cup and as soon as he had came he was gone. I didn't bother looking in the cup, I figured it was a prairie oyster so I downed the entire thing. But when I noticed my throat start to burn I knew I was mistaken. "Ronnie call 911."

"Wait what?" She was already panicking.

"I said call 911."

She practically ran over to the phone and dialed the number. "Yes? I need an ambulance. I think my girlfriend was poisoned. Ok." She hung up. "They should be here in 10 minutes, can you make it that long?"

"Y-y-y-yeah." I stood up and started to walk towards the door but fell. "Ronnie go get one of my parents." I was starting to feel light headed and I knew it would be better if one of them was here.

She ran over to my sisters room, her words were mumbled. "Maggie go get your mom."

"Why?"

"Just do it." She ran back in with tears streaming down her face. "Are you ok?"

"I'll be fine once the wee wooo gets here." I forgot what it was called, I was to busy focusing on making sure I was breathing. She sat down on the floor next to me and put my head in her lap.

"Please don't go. I need you Heather. You need to stay with me." My vision was starting to get fuzzy. I saw my mom walk in, Veronica explain what was happening to me.

All my mom said was. "You ride with her to the hospital and I'll drive right behind you two."

That's when I heard sirens. "They're here, just please hold on a little longer." I saw people come in with a stretcher but I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

Veronica Sawyer's POV

I was in shock, I was also in the back of an ambulance with my girlfriend hooked up to a bunch of tubes. She was barely breathing. When we made it to the hospital I tried to follow them back to where ever they were taking her but they told me to wait in the waiting room. I sat down and when I saw Heather's mom she brought me into a hug. After being there for a whopping 10 minutes I couldn't take it anymore. "I need to call Heather." Heather's mom nodded and handed me some quarters.

Heather Duke's POV

"Hello?"

"Heather!?"

"Veronica, what's wrong?"

"Heather's in the hospital, JD poisoned her, she getting her stomach pumped, there only a 20 percent chance that she's gonna make it."

I heard her brake after saying that. "Ok me and Heather are on our way." Then I hung up.

"Heather we need to go to the hospital, right now."

We got in my Jeep and I drove as fast as I could, which was the problem. I didn't see the truck in front of me.

BAM and then a flash of light.

Veronica Sawyer's POV

Heather had said they were coming 2 hour ago and they still weren't here. Then I saw two people being wheeled into the hospital on stretchers I stood up, it was them. I couldn't take anymore of this. I felt my breath speed up and tears gushed out my eyes.

I saw Heather's mom stand up. "Hunny, maybe you should sit down." I couldn't breathe anymore and that's when I felt myself hit the floor, then everything went black.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

13.5K 573 18
When the death of Heather Chandler is brought upon Westerburg High, Heather McNamara starts to fade away from reality. Her thoughts get taken over by...
154 2 23
Haley had been through some tough times during her first year of middle school. As a result of them she sees everyone as fake and manipulative like h...
782 15 3
Veronica invites her best friend from college over to do a school project but Vanessa catches feelings.......
2.2K 230 40
Veronica seems to be falling apart and the unquenchable flame she has for her best friend Jen's boyfriend is only one of her problems. Despite her hi...