š€š„š„ š“š”šžš¬šž š˜šžššš«š¬...

By lovelivelife128

š‚š”ššš«š„šØš­š­šž š…šØš«š›šžš¬ š”ššš¬ š šØš§šž š­š”š«šØš®š š” šš š„šØš­ š¢š§ š­š”šž š©ššš¬š­ š­š°šžš§š­š² š²... More

š’„š’‚š’”š’•
š’‘š’š’‚š’šš’š’Šš’”š’•
š’†š’™š’•š’†š’š’…š’†š’… š’”š’–š’Žš’Žš’‚š’“š’š
š’‚š’†š’”š’•š’‰š’†š’•š’Šš’„š’”
š’ˆš’“š’‚š’‘š’‰š’Šš’„ š’ˆš’‚š’š’š’†š’“š’š
š’š’š’†
š’•š’˜š’
š’•š’‰š’“š’†š’†
š’‡š’š’–š’“
š’‡š’Šš’—š’†
š’”š’Šš’™
š’”š’†š’—š’†š’
š’†š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•
š’š’Šš’š’†
š’•š’†š’
š’†š’š’†š’—š’†š’
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’—š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’†š’†š’
š’‡š’š’–š’“š’•š’†š’†š’
š’‡š’Šš’‡š’•š’†š’†š’
š’”š’Šš’™š’•š’†š’†š’
š’”š’†š’—š’†š’š’•š’†š’†š’
š’†š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•š’†š’†š’
š’š’Šš’š’†š’•š’†š’†š’
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’š’š’†
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’•š’˜š’
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’•š’‰š’“š’†š’†
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’‡š’š’–š’“
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’‡š’Šš’—š’†
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’”š’Šš’™
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’”š’†š’—š’†š’
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’š’Šš’š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’š’š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’š š’•š’˜š’
ļæ¼ļ漚’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’•š’‰š’“š’†š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’‡š’š’–š’“
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’‡š’Šš’—š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’”š’Šš’™
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’”š’†š’—š’†š’
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’†š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’š’Šš’š’†
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š š’š’š’†
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š š™©š™¬š™¤
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š š’•š’‰š’“š’†š’†
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š š’‡š’š’–š’“

š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’†š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•

12.9K 419 112
By lovelivelife128

˟˟˟˟

A few weeks had passed since the night in town square and quite a bit had happened since; Landon was now legally a Forbes, Freya and Davina had started working as teachers, Rafael and Hope had officially settled in the school, Charlotte had grown closer to the Mikaelsons (apart from Klaus and Hayley), Aaron had to go to Vancouver for a case and the Forbes twins birthday was the next day.

Unknown to the older twin's knowledge, her three children had planned a surprise party with the help of their father, aunt Care and their godmother. 

Charlotte had been informed by her sister that she wasn't going to be able to make it due to some strikes at the airport in Belgium which made her heartbroken as they never, ever spent their birthdays without one another but what she didn't know was that Caroline was coming however, not just herself, she was also dragging the Salvatore family.

After she told Caroline about everything with the original family, they had a group call with the girls where Charlotte sobbed for a good two hours with them consoling her, the girls were then informed of the return and were shocked themselves before getting pissed and wanting to come just to murder the two hybrids.

Anyways, the evening before the 10th of October, Landon and the twins were in the old Forbes house, in the attic, rummaging through boxes and trying to find old pictures and videos for the birthday video they were making.

But when Landon found an old, large black bag hidden by the darkness in the corner of the attic, his curiosity took over and he called over the girls. "Lizzie, Jo I think I found something."

The girls walked over and helped him pull the heavy bag towards the middle of the room, they glanced at each other before the blonde took a step forward and ripped it open. A variety of different things spilled out, ranging from journals to gift boxes.

The largest item was the lilac gift box so that was the obvious choice to pick first. Josie picked up the box and placed it on a small table before pulling at the ribbon and carefully removing the lid.

When she took the lid off, the girls gasped in awe while Landon rolled his eyes, knowing the girls were going to be captivated with it so he started looking through the bag. 

In the box was a beautiful, pink floral lace dress. When Lizzie picked it, the soft dress unraveled itself to the floor, bunching the end on the floor. The dress looked amazing with lace off the shoulder sleeves, a deep A-neckline and an elegant design on the top half, flowing to a simple hemline.

A small card had fallen to the floor without Lizzie noticing but the younger twin did and when she picked it up, she gasped.

Mon petite ange, I saw this dress and thought of you. Hope to see you make this boring evening into something spectacular.

Forever yours,
Nik

By the way, I do hope you save me a dance.

Josie grabbed the blonde's shoulder and showed her the card making her place the dress lazily back into the box and quickly reading the card. "Lizzie, look it's from the "Nik" guy."

Lizzie looked down at everything that spilled from the bag while Landon stopped when he overheard them. "Oh my god."

"Wait, who's Nik?" The phoenix asked, confused.

The twins looked at each other before nodding. "A few weeks ago, Jo and I found our Uncle Stefan's old journals and when mom found out, she freaked. Kept telling us to stop reading those, she's not the same person as she was before, the past is in the past, you know the same bs. But we kept reading them and it was Uncle Stefan's entire life story before he died including when he meet mom, mom turning into a vampire and everything after. There was someone called Nik repeatedly in there and their relationship with a certain Forbes twin."

Landon smiled at the smirk on Lizzie's face but didn't notice the small frown on Josie. The young brunette still had not told anyone about her mother journal she had just finished reading, the book ended at the part where Uncle Kol was murdered and her mother and "Nik" was grieving. She felt so much closer to her mother after reading this, relating to her in ways she never thought she could.

But there was one problem now; where was the next book?

She glanced down at the pile of things and crouched, opening and closing journals to see which book could be next.

March 17th 2011

Bingo!

Josie slyly brought the book to her chest and got her bag before stuffing it in without anyone noticing, she went back to her sister and brother who was still talking about the mystery guy.

"Whoever this guy is, you have to admit, he's got good taste." Lizzie stated, her fingers touching the dress. Landon looked down and saw piles of small, stacked pictures held by a rubber band. "Wow." He said as he looks at the first picture of the Forbes twins, both wearing formal ball gowns, smiling widely at the camera.

If only they knew what they were going to uncover.

˟˟˟˟

After dinner, when time was coming closer to their curfew, the trio split up to go back into their own rooms before the phoenix would sneak back into the twins dorm after lights out.

When the time approached and Charlotte had said goodnight to all three and went back into her own room, Lizzie sent a text to her adopted brother to tell him that it's all clear for him to enter.

Soon Landon cane in with a few snacks and the bag that had the journals tucked under his arm before he threw it on Josie's bed. The twins then got their own bags and emptied them out on the bed making the pile bigger.

The blonde out of the trio abruptly clapped her hands making the two teens jerk in surprise. "Okay, Landon take a book, Josie look through the pictures and I'll look through the scrapbook."

"Wait why do I get the boring job?" Landon whined. Lizzie put one arm on her hip and scoffed. "You win some, you lose some. Welcome to the family, bro."

Landon rolled his eyes and took a random book and threw himself on the single couch in the corner of the room, beginning to scan through the pages while Lizzie sat on the bed with the scrapbook and Josie on the floor, carefully taking the stacks and unwrapping one of them from its bind.

The first picture was of the twins mother and aunt who were both smiling brightly at the camera, arms wrapped around each other. Josie smiled and turned it around. July 20th, 2009.

Josie kept looking through the stack, placing half on the side so that she can use it for the video, around  the thirty minute mark, the brunette witch got to the last two stacks. "Lizzie, come look at this." She said.

The picture held in her hand was of their parents, her mom was laying on a hospital bed holding Alaric's hand as they both looked mesmerised by the small computer screen of an ultrasound with two very small blips shown.

Both parents had tears running down their face and two very large smiles. November 27, 2013 ~ First Ultrasound.

"When mom and dad found out she was pregnant with us." Jo handed the picture to her sister who stared at it in awe. "Look how happy they are."

Josie gave her brother a look that basically said "get your ass over here" and he sat in the other side of her. The trio sat together, looking at one picture after the other; Charlotte's stomach getting larger and larger each time until one picture was of each parent holding a small bundle of joy.

Lizzie flipped the picture to see the next, the last few were facing down, she turned them around to reveal a picture of Charlotte and Rebekah. October 25th, 2010.

Flicking through pictures that consisted of Charlotte with one or more original, strangely none with the blond or brunette hybrid.  That was until they hit the very last stack.

"Oh!" Landon started with his eyebrows raised, Josie continued, looking at the picture in awe."My!"

"God!" Lizzie looked down at the picture that had everyone shocked.

Turning the picture around, the brunette read aloud. Charlotte and Niklaus ~ First Date.

"Oh god, Nik is short for Niklaus." Landon started, his eyes widen.

"Mom was dating Hope's dad!"

˟˟˟˟

Surprise! They're finally going to get closer and closer to revealing the truth!

Also WE HIT 100k!! I never expected for this story to be this long or get this many reads but thank you so much!! 😭💕

Oh this has been a long time coming now, I absolutely looked writing this chapter.

qotd: what do you think is going to happen when they find out and do you think Uncle Kai should visit?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 8.1K 63
ā–ā€¢Ā° ą¼˜ ą¼‰ šŒš€ š‚š‡š„š‘šˆš„. ā› š—š—‚š—†š–¾ š—š—ˆš—‡'š— š–»š–¾ š–¾š—‡š—ˆš—Žš—€š— š—š—ˆ š—†š–ŗš—„š–¾ š—’š—ˆš—Ž š–暝–ŗš—…š—… š—‚š—‡ š—…š—ˆš—š–¾ š—š—‚š—š— š—†š–¾ āœ į“« ĢŸ Ėš ąøŗ ā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒ E...
184K 5.3K 27
š˜³š˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜„ š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜øš˜¦ š˜­š˜°š˜“š˜¦ š˜£š˜¦š˜“š˜µ š˜§š˜³š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜Æš˜„š˜“ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜ŗ š˜øš˜¦š˜¦š˜¬ ...š—‚š—‡ š—š—š—‚š–¼š— š—š—š–¾ š—Œš—Žš—‰š–¾š—‹š—‡š–ŗš—š—Žš—‹š–ŗš—… š—‹š–¾š—Œš—‚š–½...
469K 9.9K 34
āš—Ŗš—² š—•š—²š—¹š—¼š—»š—“āž āœ§ ą³ƒą¼„ š–¶š—‚š—‡š–¾ š—Œš—š–ŗš—‚š—‡š–¾š–½ š—š–¾š–¾š—š— š–ŗš—‡š–½ š–»š—…š—ˆš—ˆš–½š—Œš—š—ˆš— š–¾š—’š–¾š—Œ š–³š—š—‚š—‡š—„ š—š–¾'š—‹š–¾ š–»š—ˆš—š— š–暝—Žš–¼š—„š–¾š–½ š—Žš—‰ š–ŗš—‡š–½...
143K 3.4K 36
š˜ˆš˜®š˜¦š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¢ š˜”š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¢š˜¦š˜­š˜“š˜°š˜Æ š˜©š˜¢š˜“ š˜øš˜¦š˜Æš˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜³š˜°š˜¶š˜Øš˜© š˜¢ š˜­š˜°š˜µ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜§š˜¢š˜®š˜Ŗš˜­š˜ŗ, š˜¦š˜“š˜±š˜¦š˜¤š˜Ŗš˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜ŗ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜µš˜øš˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜•š˜Ŗ...