Promise Me {Avengers: Infinit...

By lionsbby

"I promise I got you, promise we'll make it. As long as you promise to fight through the pain." -Jack & Jack... More

{1} We're Getting Married

214 11 2
By lionsbby

3rd Person POV

Isabella's Outfit: 

A year has passed since Isabella was announced to the world as Tony Stark's daughter. In the first few months, she dealt with many questions, criticism, attention from those around her. 

Through all the drama, however, Isabella still maintains her beautiful, blissful relationship with Peter Parker. After a year of happiness, she learned that love could be as amazing as fairytales. With Peter as her prince charming, he would protect her from anything. 

Currently, they were in Isabella's apartment, helping her pack her stuff into the boxes. 

"Bella..." Peter spoke and Isabella turns around as she was folding her shirts. 

Peter told her, laying on the bed without the comforters and blankets, "You know, you don't have to pack everything, right?" 

Isabella softly chuckles, "Peter, you know I don't like it when people touch my stuff." 

Peter sits up with his elbows, "Yeah, I know that's why you get jealous easily." 

"I don't get jealous, you jerk." Isabella throws a pillow at him and Peter laughs. She lays on the bed and looks around at the ceiling, "This is normal for me, Peter. The constant moving around and the packing." 

Peter sighed and held her hand, "But this time, you're technically in the same state. And you're moving a few doors down. It may seem normal to you but it's different now. You're still you and you're still with me." 

Isabella's eyes meet his and she smiles, "You always know the right thing to say." 

"It's my specialty." Peter laughs, holding her waist to face him. He tilts his head closer to lean in for a kiss. Isabella giggles as she lays her hand on his cheek. They kiss passionately with small laughs in between. 

"Peter!" The door opens suddenly with May saying, "Peter-okay, hi, Bella." Peter turns his head looking at the door with red cheeks, "Hey, May." 

Isabella awkwardly waves and May replies, "Well, I would say I'm very happy that you kids are still together but there will be rules under my roof." 

"Since when did you make rules, May?" Peter softly chuckles, "Don't worry we'll be on our best behavior." 

Isabella hits his arm and told May, "I'm almost done packing. We'll be out in a minute." 

"Okay, cool, well I'll be out here. You know, where I could hear everything." Aunt May slowly closes the door leaving it 3 inches open. 

"We get it, May. Thank you." Peter says and tickles Isabella's waist making her laugh loudly. "PETER!" Aunt May yelled out. 

---

Isabella's Outfit: 

"I don't know why I'm nervous. I've met your dad before." Peter points out fixing the collar of his shirt 

Isabella responds putting on her shoes, "Maybe it's because it's a dinner with Pepper, Happy, Rhodey, Aunt May, and my dad." 

"Yeah, I guess it's just a very special dinner." Peter says fiddling with his fingers. Isabella walks over to him and held onto his hands, "Hey, this isn't the first time we've been at dinners, you know? It's gonna be okay." 

"Besides, Peter Parker, they know you." Isabella says softly fixing the collar

Peter laid his hands on her waist, "Yeah, but I was Spider-man most of the time." 

Isabella looks into his eyes, "Peter, you and Spider-Man are one. You're just wearing a mask. Whether if you're Spider-Man or Peter Parker, you'll win them over. They'll love you." 

Peter's heart started to beat loudly as she said, love. Does he love her? Of course, without question. Does she feel the same way?  She has to. 

Peter softly smiles and pecks her lips gently, "Bella, I need to tell you something." 

"What is it, babe?" Peter takes a deep breath and starts to say, "I lov-" 

Isabella's phone starts to ring and they both look over at the phone laying on the nightstand. She walks over to it and glanced on the screen Right-Hand Man appearing and the contact picture of him sleeping in the plane. 

"Hey, Happy." Isabella greeted laying the phone by her ear and glances over at Peter, watching him play with his fingers. 

"Are you guys ready? We don't want to be late for this reservation." Happy said to her 

Hearing what Happy was saying, Peter shoots her a thumbs up and Isabella chuckled, "Yeah, yeah, we'll be down in a minute." 

She ends the call and puts her phone in her purse. Walking over to Peter, he smiles, "Did I tell you, you look very pretty?" 

"Yes, but it wouldn't hurt if you told me again." Isabella bites her lip flirtatiously 

Peter chuckled, "Bella, you look very pretty." 

"Thank you, Peter Parker." Isabella twirls around and Peter laughs. Isabella replied back, "You look pretty too." 

On the way to the diner, Happy was driving when Aunt May was sitting in the passenger's seat. Isabella and Peter sat behind them with their hands on their lap. 

Isabella glances out of the window and fiddles with her charm bracelet. Peter feels a chill down his spine that signals Isabella's worries. His eyes worriedly glance over at her and sighed. 

Peter licks his lips nervously at the adults in front of them. His fingers slowly moved over to her lap and intertwined their fingers together. She blushes softly and leans her head onto his shoulder. 

Peter chuckles and kisses the top of her head. "How did you know?" Isabella whispers and looks up at him. 

Peter told her, "I notice everything about you, Spence. I know when you're mad. I know when you're hungry. I know when you're sad. I definitely know when you're happy. And I know when you start to overthink, you tend to drift off." 

Isabella felt her heartbeat and sighed happily, "You notice everything, huh?" 

"More than you know." Peter kisses her temple and Happy slowly started to park the car in front of the diner. "Here we are. They are already waiting inside." 

Aunt May gets out of the car and so does Peter and Isabella. Peter and Isabella walked hand-in-hand while Aunt May started to ramble about how the Parkers need to make a good impression. 

"I'm pretty sure you guys are fine. My dad trusts you anyway so you really don't need to impress him or anything like that." Isabella said and the cameras started to flash from when they entered the sidewalk. 

Peter starts to walk faster still holding onto Isabella's hand. The three finally made their way into the diner and Aunt May pointed out, "I forgot you have to deal with that now." 

"It's still something to get used to." Isabella shrugs and Peter kisses the back of her hand, "You're still you, Spence." 

"I'm still me." Isabella says and smiles adoringly at him. Tony appears and claps his hands, "Finally you guys made it. How's the new lifestyle, Star?" 

"Cameras are everywhere. They are literally parked outside right now." Isabella points out and Tony sighed, "It's just something to get used to." 

"And that's what I said." Isabella looks at Peter and Tony told them, "Well we have our table. C'mon, we already have seated everyone." 

Isabella's eyebrows furrowed, "I thought you said this was a small dinner, Dad." 

"Yes, it is but just- c'mon you guys let's go." Tony responded, and Isabella glances at Peter with confusion. 

They all started heading towards the party room and noticed the number of people was there other than the people her father mentioned. From workers to close friends, people who are important to Tony's life are all there. 

"What in the world is happening?" Peter whispers and Isabella replies, "I don't know what he's up to." 

Peter glances at Aunt May who is casually mingling with Pepper and the other employees. Isabella then heard a voice, "Isn't my favorite human being?" 

"Rhodes." Isabella laughs and wraps her arms around Rhondey's neck giving him a tight hug, "How are you?" 

"I'm great, Stella. You look great. Your father talks about you all the time." Rhondey replied and Isabella smiles, "I heard he tends to do that a lot." 

"He better. Wow, Stella, you're all grown up now." Rhondey pulls away and Isabella laughs, "Yeah, I'm already thinking about colleges." 

"M.I.T?" Rhondey asked curiously and Isabella nods her head, "Of course." 

"And you're the boyfriend? Peter...Parker." Rhondey asked and Peter shakes his hand firmly, "Yes, that's me." 

"You better treat Stella like a princess, kid. Or else you wouldn't only get it from me but from Iron Patriot." Rhondey says and Peter gulps nervously 

"Rhodes." Isabella told him, "Knock it off." 

Rhondey replied, "He knows I'm kidding, right, Parker?" 

Peter and Isabella both glances at each other and Peter lets out a nervous chuckle, "Yeah sure." 

"You're a good kid. Both of you, just make sure you guys are-you know...focusing on school." Rhondey said and Isabella's cheeks turned red, "Yes, we are focusing on school, right, Parker?" 

"Yeah of course." Peter said awkwardly and Rhondey laughs, "And this is the part when I leave and make sure you kids caught my drift." 

"Oh my god, just go tell your war stories, Rhodes, before you scar the minds of kids." Isabella pushes him to the side playfully 

"Alright, alright, just saying." Rhodes put his hands up and walks away from them

Isabella kisses Peter's cheek, "Sorry, babe." 

"Spence, It's okay. That was actually quite enjoyable." Peter chuckles, "C'mon let's sit and eat some food. I am starving." 

Peter and Isabella sat next to each other with Aunt May on Peter's side and they started to eat some of the diner food offered by the catering. 

Tony walks over to where Peter and Isabella were and he said, "Star, can I talk to you for a second?" 

"Okay." Isabella said and pulled her seat back, "I'll be right back." 

Walking with her father, she asked, "Dad, what's going on? I thought this was supposed to be a dinner where you see Peter and actually talk to him." 

"Yeah, I know I lied. It's just-" Tony explained 

"Well, we just want to say thank you all for coming." Pepper calls out, "Tony!" 

"Go, dad." Isabella pushes her father towards Pepper who was standing in front of the room. Isabella stood by the side and crosses her arms. 

Tony and Pepper stood side by side and held hands. "We have an announcement to make, right, honey?" 

Isabella slightly smiles and Pepper lifts up her left hand revealing the engagement ring, "WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" 

Isabella's eyes widen and she immediately looks at Peter. Peter was already looking over at Isabella who stood by the door. 

Pepper goes on about how Tony proposed to her and people started to come up to them congratulating them on their engagement. 

Isabella steps out the door and Tony notices, "Star..." 

"I got her, Mr. Stark." Peter stops him from walking towards the door, "She just needs some air. I could calm her down." 

"Thanks, kid." Tony pats his shoulder with a heavy sigh, "I didn't know she would react this way. I told her before and she was happy about it." 

"Don't worry, she'll be okay." Peter said then he pushed the door and saw Isabella standing by the rail looking up at the moon. 

Isabella told him, "Peter, I just want to be alone right now." 

"You're not alone anymore, remember?" Peter said and stood next to her, "Just tell me what's on your mind." 

"They're getting married, Peter. I mean like actually gonna get married. I knew they were getting married but still... when it comes to marriage then there are kids. Kids who didn't come from one night stands." Isabella sighs fiddling with her fingers. 

Peter turned Isabella to face him and said, "Bella, don't say that. Is that what you really think? Your dad loves you no matter what." 

"I...I don't know. I just know I'm different." Isabella shrugs, "I already am." 

"There's nothing wrong with being different." Peter laid his hands on her cheeks and Isabella looks up at him, "I like that you're different from everybody else, Spence." 

Isabella sighed, "You know, I knew this was going to happen. I'm happy for my dad and for Pepper. I mean, my dad's in love with Pepper...for like the longest time. I guess that's what happens when you're in love with someone...right?" 

"Right." Peter kisses his forehead, "They're happily in love. Just like us, Spence." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
216K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
438K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
87.1K 3.1K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...