Bellarke Oneshots

By Skairipa-

A collection of bellarke oneshots! Warning: will contain cuteness :') More

Intro
One- Our baby girl
Two- I saw a future
Three- A gorgeous name for a beautiful lady
Four- for worse or for better, it's a promise
Five- A real blessing
6- I never told you
Seven- A Real Blessing II
Nine- I never got to tell you that I love you
Ten- He is my home

Eight- To everyone else

298 7 1
By Skairipa-

When Clarke Griffin fell for Bellamy Blake, she fell. Hard. It was the same in Bellamy's book. It was a peculiar way they developed their feelings, through one fight lead a hard kiss right on the lips.

To everyone else, they hated each other.

Octavia never expected to come home and see her brother cuddled up with a certain blonde on their couch, a chick flick playing on the screen in front of the. But, right before her eyes, Clarke was snuggled in her brothers chest, his arms wrapped around her frame.

.-.-.
Octavia's POV

The next morning was too predictable. Clarke was no where to be found and— Bellamy was pouring a cup of coffee.

"I have a question," Octavia starting, pouring a cup of coffee for herself. "What were you up to while I was gone?"

Bellamy discreetly sipped the dark liquid. "Murphy and I went to the bar. Why the hell are you wondering?"

Octavia had the sudden urge to laugh, possibly even slipping a hint of BS in the mix. "I wanted to hang out with Clarke when I got off school last night, I couldn't find her though."

He choked. Literally spit the coffee back up into his cup.

"And?"

"And I was wondering why the hell you two were wrapped in each others limbs last night."

"Octavia," He started. "I-"

I held my hands up. "I get it, I'm not mad, just— why didn't you tell me?"

"While you guys were too busy joking about our terrible relationship, I never got the chance to tell everyone how much I loved her."

I frowned. "I'm sorry, Big Brother."

Just then, Clarke stomped through Bellamy's door, paper bags of grocery's spilling on the floor. "Bellamy, I got the food you-"

She stopped, eyes wide and plastered on the Blake siblings. "Wrong house," the blonde cracked a small smile.

"BS Clarke. I already know."

She inched farther into the door, dropping the rest of the groceries and closing the door behind her. "Surprise?"

I softly laughed. "When are y'all going to tell the group?"

In perfect sync they both sighed, heads to the ground. "Tomorrow, I guess."

A/n:

This is so unbelievably short. Sorry. I'll do a part two, if y'all are down.
See you soon!
- B L A I R E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 770 37
The cast of RWBY reacts to the Imperium of Man and all in the 41st Millennium where across the Stars, there is only...WAR Where Mankind fights agains...
54.4M 387K 69
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
33.5K 3.2K 41
แžแŸ’แžšแžนแž˜แž‡แžถแž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž”แŸ’แžšแžปแžŸแžแŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แžŠแžถแž”แŸ‹แž˜แžทแž“แžฎแž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹ แžขแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แžปแžšแžŸแž˜แžถแž“แžขแŸ†แžŽแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แž›แžถแž€แŸ‹แž…แžผแž›แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แžขแž“แŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แŸแž”แžถแž“แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แž„แžถแž™... 5.30.24โค๏ธ
60.3K 4.5K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...