RWBY - Dimension Saga

GangstaSaiyan

This is the whole saga for the RWBY stories and crossover stories, I have moved all the stories here. Making... Еще

Joining Beacon
Finding a team
Falling in love
Mission day
An unexpected request
Love kills
SnowKitty
The not so friendly family meeting
Four against one
Festival Day
A new but familiar face
Making friends
Being watched
Helping a friend in need
Things just got a lot worse
Delsin Echo the Ex-White Fang Member
A living nightmare Pt1
Winter's care for Derek
A living nightmare Pt2
The Schnee and Faunus
A living nightmare Pt3 Nora vs Dark Weiss
ALN Pt4 Yang Xiao Long, Kyle Everett vs Dark Jaune, Dark Neptune
Rough training
ALN Pt5 Delsin , Ruby, Pyrrha vs Dark Blake, Dark Nora and Dark Ruby
Going back to Beacon, Derek's arrival
ALN Final Derek vs Shadow Derek
The Final battle death of Adam
Celebration day
A hole in the sky
Running into new friends
Trouble in the night
The Return of Wise Man
The ultimate team up pt1
The ultimate team up pt2
The ultimate team up pt3
Don't Fuck with Yang Xiao Long
The edge of breaking
Recovering from injury
The end of the madness
How they got there
Raphael vs Yang
Mutant Grimm
Night Terrors
Rise of the mutant Grimm
Gold Dragons vs Purple Dragons
The Rat King Strikes
Ruby and Casey vs Foot Ninja
Attack of the improved mousers
Cataclysm Part 1
Eclipse Stinger
Cataclysm part 2
Krang's Evil Plan pt1
Derek's new toy's
Krang's evil plan pt2
Turtle Prime part 1
Turtle Prime part 2
Turtle Prime Part 3
Turtle Prime Part 4
Turtle Prime Part 5
A Dark Knight encounter
The pun that got Joker
The man who broke the Bat
STRR'S Poison Ivy
A Cold Freeze in Gotham
The Rise and The Fall
A gigantic problem
Ape Crazy
Out of control
Vengeance
Repairs
Heroes till the end
Strange new world
Qrow's flashback
Sparring
Security Breach
Hollow Invasion
Parting ways
Meeting talking animals once again
Team SODA
Versus Metal Sonic
Operation rescue
The Faunus' and the Ultimate Life Form
Passing time
Enter Neo Metal Sonic Part 1
Enter Neo Metal Sonic (Metal Overlord) Part 2
Leaving new friends
Reaching for stars
Decepticon assault
Energon farming
The Silver Eyed Huntress
BIRTH
CORONATION
RETURN
EXILE
FATE
DETERMINATION'S END
The World of Soul Eater
Ruby vs Maka
The Warning
Worlds collide pt 1: White Queen Kurumi
Worlds collide pt 2: Aizen vs Forgotten
Worlds collide pt 3: Majin Scarlet (Villainous Mode)
Worlds collide pt 4: Heroes Unite! The Final Battle For Planet Earth!

Enter Grimm Cinder

20 0 0
GangstaSaiyan

The door's opened as each team went inside, Derek looked around as Ruby had her Crescent Rose ready, the doors then close behind each team.

Ruby started walking as she had her Crescent Rose in it's gun form. "It's quiet.....way too quiet."

Derek looked around more wondering what was going to happen, as the lights in the room went out leaving it dark for Ruby but not dark for Derek thanks to his Faunus eyes, he then felt something grab is arm, assuming it was Ruby he turned his head in the direction of his right arm and saw it was Ruby holding onto him. "Ruby don't let go I'll try to find a light switch."

Ruby smiled as she held onto Derek's arm, seeing that she couldn't see what was going on she knew she could trust Derek on this.

Derek looked around the room scanning the area for a switch, he eventually finds one but heard something as he felt his ears twitch. "Ruby we're not alone....."

Ruby gulped nervously. "Wha-What do you mean Derek?"

Derek didn't answer as he looked around more for what the sound was, he then heard it again. A Grimm growl mixed with a evil crackle, Derek flipped the switch as the room lights up again, making it easier for Ruby to see what was going on.

The room was empty as there was another door that leads somewhere, Ruby approaches the door and turns the knob. The door opened as it squeaked sending chills down both Ruby and Derek's spine.

"Found the door...." Ruby said. "But it leads into another dark room."

Derek looks and see's someone in that room, and walks past Ruby and then looks back at her. "Ruby stay here I have a bad feeling about this situation we have up ahead."

Ruby puffs her cheeks up and pouts. "Aw but Derek I'm your back up in case you get hurt."

Suddenly the other room lite up as the figure was gone again, Ruby looked at Derek who had a serious look on his face, she gulped again as she looked into the room.

"Ruby please stay here, I don't want you to get hurt." Derek said not looking at Ruby. "I wouldn't want Yang or the others to get on my case on why you were injured."

Ruby sighed. "Fine Derek, I'll stay here but just know once you're in danger I'll barge into the room and help, got it?"

Derek nods as he walked into the other room, the door then slams shut behind him as Ruby noticed that the door could easily be broken, by something heavy.

~~~

Once Derek got into the room, he heard the door slam behind him. "Damn it no way of getting that opened."

The figure was above him as it looked down at the Faunus ready to strike, as it then dropped from the ceiling and lands onto Derek as it growls and crackled.

Derek was taken by surprise at the sudden pounce by the unknown creature/person, as she struggled to push it off of him he noticed the voice that was coming from it as he looked up to see Cinder. His eye's widen as he noticed that she was just like Emerald was part Grimm, he knew he had to take her out quick and get back to Ruby before more show up.

Grimm Cinder hissed and growled at him as she tried to bite him, she raised one of her claws and swipes it at Derek as it landed with a cut acrossed his face.

Derek kicked her off as he stood up feeling the stinging of the cut. "You Bitch!" He then ran towards her and punched her in the face.

Grimm Cinder took the hit like it was nothing and kicks Derek into the wall, she then creeps up to him and grabs him by the neck.

Ruby could hear everything that was going on from the room she was in as she looked around for something heavy to bash the door in with, she needed to help Derek and fast.

Derek struggled as he kicked trying to get the Grimm to let him go, he then bite's Cinder's hand hard enough to where it started bleeding.

Grimm Cinder yelled in pain as she dropped Derek and glared at him, as she was about the use attack him Ruby bust the door down and kicks Cinder to the floor.

"Take that." Ruby said as she helped Derek up. "Are you okay?"

Derek nods as he looked to see that Cinder was gone. "I think our Grimm pal made a run for it, plus I need to clean my mouth out, I bit her hand."

Ruby looks around. "Seems you had fun without me." She then walks over to the wall that was dented in and saw light coming from it. "Derek look at this."

Derek headed over to where Ruby was and saw the light as well. "Hmm.....think it could be a secret room, probably where Cinder came from."

Ruby shrugs and bashes the wall down, her jaw drops as what was on the other side of the wall surprised her. "Is that.....a boy?"

Derek looked and covers Ruby's eyes. "Yes, seems it's one of Geno's experiments, but why leave him here though?"

Ruby pouts. "Uncover my eyes, I know what body parts boys have that girls don't."

Derek sighs and does so. "Come on we better go, the others are probably ahead of us."

Ruby looks at him and then at the boy in the tank. "Derek.....can we get him out? I feel like we can't leave him here."

Derek shakes his head. "We don't want to risk any rouge attacks that he might try, plus we wouldn't want him slowing us down if he doesn't wake up." Derek then went over to the next door and opens it. "Come on Ruby."

Ruby sighed and went with Derek to the next room, thinking of a way to get that boy out of the tank, but she didn't want to get Derek mad at her for getting the boy out.

~~~

Grimm Cinder watched the two walk away from the room as she looked at the tank they discovered, she then grins and activates a switch.

The tank's water drains as it then opened up, letting the boy fall flat onto the ground as he wakes up, silent not knowing what was going on he stood up and looked to see the door was opened and smelt something sweet as he followed the smell.

Cinder followed Derek and Ruby into a room where the door was locked as she then jumped out from the wall on top of Ruby and hissed at her.

"Get off me!" Ruby shouted as she kicks Cinder off of her. "You can't take two of us on."

Derek readied his swords as he saw the boy coming up behind Cinder. "Well this just even the odds, we're fucked."

Ruby thinks for a moment as she gets an idea. "Hey asshole, can't catch me." She then sticks her middle figure up at Cinder and runs. "Can't catch me bitch."

Cinder growled and chases Ruby leaving Derek in the room with the boy who was just standing there.

"Can you hear me? Who are you?" Derek asked hoping the boy would answer. "Talk or I will attack."

The boy looked up at Derek and runs at him.

"Ah shit." Derek said as he moved out of the way as the boy hit the door hard. "Jeez that must've hurt."

The boy spun around as he looked at Derek again and started throwing punches at him, only for the punches to be blocked.

Ruby ran into different rooms trying to make Cinder confused as she waited for a moment to strike at her, she could hear her foot steps as she got ready.

Cinder sniffed around for Ruby as she checked each room, she slowly got closer to the room Ruby was in. As she opened the door she didn't see nothing and was about to go out of the room until the door shut on her tail, making her screech in pain.

Ruby jumps down from the ceiling and slices Cinder in half with her Crescent Rose. "You're not human, you were an abomination." Ruby then opens the door and runs back to where Derek was at.

Derek had just finished knocking the boy out, but didn't kill him as he looked at him and saw Ruby coming. "So our problem taken care of?"

Ruby nods. "Yeah she was dumb, what are we going to do about him by the way?"

Derek thinks for a moment and looked at Ruby. "Fine Ruby we can take him with us but we need to cover him up."

Ruby smiled and looks around for something. "Will a bag do? At least it'll cover his well you know."

Derek nods as he gets one out, he then puts it on the boy and looks at Ruby. "You take the lead Ruby, I'll have to carry this guy out of here."

Ruby nods as she opens the door to show a new room that had a key in it. "There's the key, Derek let's take it and get out of here." Ruby walks into the room as Derek follows.

A TV screen lowers from the ceiling as Dr.Geno's face appears. "Very good you have found your key, and my failed experiment of a son, but I can't let you two escape so easily."

Derek looks around and see's orbs around Ruby. "Fuck me." He then drops the boy and pushes Ruby out of the way as the orbs light up sending electricity to Derek shocking him.

"What a fool to save the girl, but at last, you will die here." Dr. Geno said.

The power of the electricity got more powerful as Derek was getting shocked still and screaming in pain.

Ruby tried to break the orbs but they didn't crack at all. "Derek hold on I'll think of something."

"Poor poor fools there is no escape from death." Dr. Geno said.

Ruby looked around the room for a switch, or something else to help as she was walking around the room she tripped over a cable as she looked at where it was going, she then follows it into a empty room that had computers that were activated.

Derek kept screaming in pain as he felt a dark presence enter his body, he then blacked out as the pain was too much.

Ruby destroyed the computers as she walked out of the room to see Derek unconscious and noticed that everything else was out. She looked at the key, and then at Derek and the boy. It was up to her now to get those two out of there in one piece.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

966 4 6
This story takes place after RWBY x Justice League crossover, not sure how many chapters I plan on making for this story.
1.7K 65 9
Jaune fall down before he could even save everyone just like his friends Team RWBY but what if he landed in the world of Pokémon instead of the Ever...
25.8K 89 19
This is where your favorite waifu & I do things in these scenarios.
2K 6 28
I am not a good writer at all so I'm going to write maybe some good stories Ideas, OC's and AU's that I can think of. Say if your interested in a sto...