× KILLER || TXT ×

By MARYHOESEOK

In which a girl kills to save herself but gets dragged into a game.💀🔪 started : 07/06/2019 ended : 31/12/20... More

CHARACTERS
Prolog
unu
doi
trei
patru
cinci
șase
șapte
opt
nouă
zece
unspreceze
doispreceze
treispreceze
paispreceze
cincisprezece
șaisprezece
șaptesprezece
optsprezece
nouăsprezece
douăzeci
douăzeci și unu
douăzeci și două
douăzeci și trei
douăzeci și patru
douăzeci și cinci
douăzeci și șase
douăzeci și șapte
douăzeci și opt
treizeci
Epilogue
Author's note + Q&A

douăzeci și nouă

632 44 68
By MARYHOESEOK

3rd POV

Soobin slowly walked up the stairs only to be greeted by screaming people.

"Jaemin is down! Be careful someone traitored us! There are various enemies here, be careful." It was a familiar voice but he couldn't distinguish.

His thigh was slowly starting to get numb and he heard the rustling of the arms of the Kim guards.

The leader pressed him against the wall to stay in the shadow and he only saw how four men walked past him without them noticing him.

When there were no noises Soobin looked around the corner to check everything. Nobody was there and he got to the left side to come into the hallway.

Silently walking he reached a big door. It was password secured and he damned YangYang for hacking Kai's system.

"What should I do?" He mumbled.

Hearing noises behind him he jumped up to hold himself on the stairs. He hissed in pain when he used his strength to hold the stairs.

Soobin was hanging on the stairs like Spiderman and he knew he wouldn't be able to stay there long. He looked to the hallway to look who was coming this way.

"How can we contact Soobin?" A voice said.

The leader's eyes lit up when he heard the voice.

Letting go off the stairs he landed on his feet only to get a stinging pain in his thigh. Looking down he saw how the blood stained through his pants again. Blood was dripping on the ground.

"First of all we need to find Yuna, she's the first priority. Soobin can take care of himself." Beomgyu said.

Suddenly they stopped when they turned around the corner.

"Soobin!" Yeonjun ran to his brother.

"We need a password to come into there." He bluntly said.

Didn't minding Yeonjun next to him he straight looked at their hacker. The young boy only nodded and walked to the board.

After some tipping they heard a light click and the door opened.

"How could you do that so fast?" Soobin was surprised.

Before the youngest could answer they heard loud yelling.

"They are at the clinical tract! Get them dead or alive!" The voice yelled.

Without waiting a second they got inside the other hallway closing the door behind them.

"We will stay here! Search for Yuna and then we will flee!" Yeonjun said.

He nodded at Taehyun and the boy wiped the blood out of his face. He had a slightly smirk on and somehow he enjoyed the mission.

For him it was enjoyable to see the enemies dying.

He never thought of it as false, after running into this world his feelings became indifferent about some things, but in this moment he could care less.

They were on the wrong side, they had their chance.

Beomgyu, Kai and Soobin were now on their way through the stations only to see some of their old friends again.

"Isn't that Wooyoung?" Kai suddenly stopped.

He froze when he saw the familiar face lying there unconscious. There was nobody by his side and Kai slowly got closer to him, but Soobin towed him back.

"We don't have time for that!"

But Kai could get the grip of Soobin off and walked to the room. Beomgyu and Soobin looked at each other and walked further.

Their guns were in front of them and the tension was palpable. It was like the clinical tract was dead since they saw no nurse, neither a doctor.

"Isn't this a trap?" Beomgyu whispered.

They suddenly heard a scream and fastly ran back to Kai. He was being strangled by a wild Wooyoung.

"Help me! He recognized me and slowly started to strangle me!" Kai barely could speak.

Soobin ran to Wooyoung and pulled Wooyoung back. The familiar face only yelled and hit with his feet and arms.

"Why is he so crazy?" Kai held his throat.

"They tested a medicament on him. It's called Atomoxetine-B? Isn't this the stuff to make kids calmer?" Beomgyu said.

The wild one was still hitting around him and Soobin had a hard time holding him back from strangling Kai.

"Use the blood chokehold! He will be down for a few seconds and then we will look him in!" Kai responded.

Soobin did as his friend said and his old friend suddenly sank down to the ground. They sprinted out of the room and closed the door.

Through the glass wall they could see him regain his consciousness. He got up and slapped his hand against the glass.

"I will get all of you." He mouthed.

The three got a step back and walked further again. They heard loud noises again and saw that Yeonjun and Taehyun were fighting against some guards, but they needed to look forward.

When they looked to their side they saw many people lying down. All of them were sleeping and it had a creepy vibe walking there.

"Are they testing their medicaments here? These are all gang members." Beomgyu mumbled.

Soobin shrugged with his shoulder and within a second he pulled up his gun.

"Who are you?" He yelled.

The man held his hand up.

"Kim Doyoung, I'm a doctor here." He said with a calm voice.

Soobin still pointed his gun at him and Beomgyu slowly got closer to him to look if he had arms hidden.

"He's clean; you can put the gun down." Beomgyu said walking back.

"Do you know where Kim Yuna is?" Soobin asked.

His thigh was badly hurting and he could feel that his power was about to leave him but he kept himself up to rescue Yuna.

The doctor slowly nodded and pointed into the hallway.

"You will die if you lie to us." Beomgyu growled.

Doyoung started to walk without looking back. Gripping his clipboard he tried not to show his angst. He felt the presence of the three behind him.

"She's at the end of the station; you will see her through the glass. But she isn't awake now." The doctor said.

They nodded and started to walk, but Doyoung said something.

"You are bleeding like crazy; may you care if I look at your wound?"

Beomgyu and Kai's eyes bulged out when they looked at the white ground. The blood of Soobin stained the hallway ground red and they just now saw how pale he looks.

"We don't have time for that." Soobin mumbled.

He knew that the doctor was right but he couldn't put himself first.

Kai suddenly grabbed his arm and walked with him to Doyoung.

"Treat him rapidly; I give you five minutes before I blow up your head." Kai was holding a gun.

The eyes of the older one widened and he nodded.

Beomgyu got to the room of Yuna and he sighed when he saw the girl lying there. Opening the door he got closer to her face.

"Yuna wake up. We need to get out of here." He touched her cheek.

Her eyes fluttered but she didn't open them.

Pulling out the cables of her body he picked her up. An alarm got on and the clinic was filled up with sirens and red light.

"INMATE IS TRYING TO FLEE! CLOSING ALL ENTRANCES!"

Beomgyu cursed under his breath and walked out of the room before the door could close. He looked for his friends but he didn't see them anymore.

Sprinting to the door they came in he could saw that Taehyun and Yeonjun were sitting on the ground. The floor was full of dead bodies and he could see how tired his friends looked.

The alarm wasn't as loud as before and suddenly it got cut off completely.

"Yeonjun, Taehyun are you alright? Did you see Soobin and Kai?" Beomgyu was breathing heavy.

The girl in his arms was slowly gaining consciousness.

He suddenly saw that she had a wound on her thigh and on her left shoulder. Her body was washed but the wounds were freshly sewed.

Looking at his brothers again he waited for their answers.

"We killed about twelve men, how should we feel? Some of them looked so young." Yeonjun mumbled.

His face had blood stains on when he wiped over his forehead.

"Where are Soobin and Kai?" Taehyun wanted to ask when a yell disrupted them.

"This way! The doctor will open up the door for us!" Kai yelled.

Their leader had droopy eyelids and was leaning against the youngest. The other three members walked closer when they saw how pale Soobin was.

"Will he survive?" Yeonjun suddenly asked.

Doyoung looked into his eyes and looked down. The doctor had no idea since the black haired male lost a lot of blood walking around with the wound.

All of the members got tears in their eyes but they tried to be strong.

"We need to go now!" Soobin suddenly said.

"You are going nowhere my friends." Jungwoo laughed like a maniac.

Then they heard a gunshot.

Idk why but I feel like a badass now. I can't believe this story is going to end... I will do a Q&A after finishing the story.
Also merry christmas if you celebrate!
°JK°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 18.8K 189
just like the title says - start : um... 05/??/2020 yea, sure. just go with it. finish : 03/09/2021
770K 53.7K 110
"ur a sugar daddy but u only have enough money for two breadsticks?" yeonjun accidentally becomes beomgyu's sugar daddy, but being a sugar daddy is h...
982K 57.4K 49
i guess it's true when they say opposites attract. au!choi beomgyu & original character lowercase intended | © -joonbug 2019
2M 87.9K 54
☆Soulmate au ☆They were fated together Cover by @lor-beer