Almost is never enough (tyga...

By Stay_Reading_Rights

More

Eye 2 Eye
DID HE JUST
SHOULD I CALL HIM
First date
SO... The date
My life
authors note
see CHYNA

Getting to now the Characters

129 3 0
By Stay_Reading_Rights

Shantae : I'm 18 and I keep Malaysian bundles in my head. I'm a fighter you cross me you get knocked out But other than that we kool.I live with my Mom and Dad and I drive a all Gold every thing Audi 2014.I go to West Chase High school.

Tyga: I'm 19 and I'm a senior at West Chase High School.I play Basketball for The West chase wolfs.My mom died when I was 14 Never knew my Dad Benn on my own since then. I drive a All black Everything Audi 2014

Honey: I'm crazy funny I'm 18 and go to West Chase high school and that's all you need to know you'll find out the rest later.

Chris: I go to West chase High school I'm also a Senior and I play Basketball for The West Chase Wolfs and that all u need to know

Now on for the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
761K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...