It's not that simple

由 JemiaYoung

I'm not good with descriptions,but just know that this book is good and your going to like it!!! 更多

Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11
This not a update
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.23
Chp.24
Chp.25
Chp.26
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29
Chp.30
Chp.31
Chp.32
Wtf is going on !!!
Chp.33
Chp.34
Chp.35
Chp.36
Chp.37
Chp.38
Chp.39
Chp.40
Chp.41
Chp.42
Chp.43
Chp.44
Chp.45
Chp.46
Chp.47
Chp.48
Chp.49
Chp.50
Chp.51
Chp.52
Chp.53
Chp.54
Chp.55
New book!!!
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59
Chp.60

Chp.5

23K 777 256
由 JemiaYoung

Aaliyah
1 week later

It's been a week since von left and it's been slick boring.me and von hasn't talked at all,now that he's been gone he can ignore me. It's making me mad cause what the fuck got his time and attention.

"Girl what's on your mind"Jayla asked me when we walked into the cafe. I sighed, I know von her cousin but I'm bout to talk bad about him to her. "Yo cousin really getting me tight" I said sitting down.

She sighed "what he do"she asked me pulling her laptop out. "Okay he been gone for a week and he ain't text nor call me,like what or who got his attention" I ranted to her.

"Girl fuck him y'all cute but I told him if he wasn't ready for a relationship then he need to leave you alone so I don't know why he doing all of this"she rolled her eyes. "I swear, like I told him that he need to figure out what he wanted before he try to mess with me"I sighed.

"But anyway we go on break tomorrow and your birthday in a couple of days"she said chessin and I laughed "and"she gave me a blank face. "And my ass we about to turn up so gone head and tell you brothers that we about to get fucked up ,when we get down there"I started laughing.

"In fact call Xander ass right now"she said and I pulled my phone out face timing him. "What you want lee"he answered the phone and he saw jayla and smirked "hey Jayla"she blushed " hey". "Anyway Jayla wanted to tell you something"I shoved her shoulder.

"I'm calling to tell you that me and lee lee getting drunk for her birthday when we come down there"he had a amused face "okay I'm only allowing this cause cause you saying it"he said and she chuckled. "Boy fuck you"I hung up the phone.

"I love y'all relationship" jayla said and I rolled my eyes. "Girl hold up cause I saw something in the background"I called him back. "Who all with you"I asked him and he looked around "look for yourself"he flipped the camera and showed me everybody including von.

"Y'all say hey to Liyah"he put the camera up to where they could see me they all said hey but I just looked at von. My eyes shifted over to somebody in the back "David!!!"I yelled and he looked up from his phone.

"Ahhh wasuh ma"he said looking at me licking his lips. "Hey what you doing down there"I asked him and I'm assuming he took the phone. "Damn nigga that's my phone" I heard Xander say.

"Nigga shut up I moved back down here"he said smiling "oh why you didn't tell me"I said and he smirked "it was a surprise"I smiled "you gone be there for my birthday" he nodded his head.

I looked up and saw Jayla had a confused face "well I'm gone talk to y'all later bye"I hung up and looked at Jayla.

"Is that the same David you used to tell me about"I nodded my head. She smirked at me "whew von got some competition" honestly.

I waved her off "he don't want me for real"I said and she shrugged

3 days later

"Girl I got to get something to wear tomorrow and then I got to get my babies something too"I said walking into the mall. Me and Jayla been home for 3 days,she staying with her mom while I'm staying with my dad .

"I miss them I got to go see them today"she said smiling. "We can go over there when we leave here"I said walking into journeys going to the kids shoes "should I get these for juju"

She nodded her head and picked them up. "I'm just gone get some vans for Kayla" I picked up the rainbow checkerboard vans. "Ooo I want some of those"Jayla said sounding like a little kid.

I shook my head walking up to a worker asking them for the sizes that I needed. "Girl is them your brothers"I heard Jayla said and I turned around.

I saw them walking past the store "shit turn around"we both turned around at the same time then the worker came back with the shoes. "Will this be it"she asked me and I nodded my head.

Once I paid for the shoes I went to find me a outfit. "Girl I told you, that one was the one"jayla said since I tried the outfit on again. "Bi-girl come on cause you must be hungry"she smiled and got up.

I bought my outfit and walked to the food court. " I want some Chick-fil-A"I said and  jayla nodded her head and we walked to the line.

"You ready for tomorrow"she asked me doing a little dance. "Yesss I'm bout to show my ass"I said sticking my tongue out and twerking a little.

We got our food and sat down at a table in the Corner. Me and jayla was talking about our plans for tomorrow night and she kept looking up smiling "what you looking at"I asked her and then somebody covered my eyes.

"Who is this"I asked trying to move their hands. "You got to guess ma"I heard Dave voice "ahhh Dave"I jumped out of my chair and jumped on him "I miss you stupid"I said hugging him.

Let me explain to y'all about me and Dave's relationship. It's...complicated,so with him being my brother best friend we always treated each other like brothers and sisters. But once I turn seventeen it all changed.

I don't know why but I started to get attracted to him and he was quite faund of my young ass. So we started messing with each other but you know there is always some bullshit in every situation.

He out of the blue disappeared no goodbye, no I love you liyah,blah blah blah. I was hurt a little but I just had to except that we wasn't together and we just wasn't it.

"I miss you too"he smiled at me and I saw my brothers walking up to us. I got down and smiled at them "hey y'all"I said and they mugged me.

"You snuck into pops house last night cause we did not hear you come in"jun big said and I chuckled. "I didn't sneak in I just didn't make my precedence noticeable".

They mugged me when Dave just laughed "leave her alone"he said backing me up. "Period"jayla yelled "what y'all doing today"I asked them.

"Shid we was just gone chill what y'all on"Xander said smirking at jayla. "Bitch stop flirting with my friends"I yelled to him "Bitch stop messing with my friends"he said and me and Dave turned out heads.

"Anyway I want to go to the movies"I said and they nodded their head. "Y'all heard the princess movies tonight be there"Dave said and I blushed. "You not cute"jun said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm bout to get my favorite brother on you"I said smiling at maj "period" he yelled. "Okay but buba can I get some money to get some shoes"I said waiting for one of them to say something.

"Who she talking to"Caleb said and I smiled "you bro"he rolled his eyes and handed me three hundreds.

I'm so spoiled

"Ight see y'all later" I gave Dave a hug. "I'm gone text you"he whispered in my ear and I nodded my head. "Somebody texting you lee"jayla said and I nodded my head.

"Bye y'all" I waved them bye and walked away. I looked at my phone seeing von texted me.

Ooooooooook

Kingvon

Kingvon:dats what we on now

                     What is you talking about son

Kingvon:don't act dumb Aaliyah bro you think I'm stupid I asked you if you had a nigga🤬

       One I'm not yo "bro" ,two I don't have a nigga so what you talking about

Kingvon:so wasuh with u and Dave 🤔

That's for us to know and for you to not find out😂 I don't see why you texting me about this you obviously don't care about me nor want me,so what me and Dave got going on have anything to do with u.

Kingvon:how I don't care about you or  don't want you ?

Nigga for one you just texted me for the first time in damn near a week and a half  talking about some dumb shit,I told yo ass if you didn't know what you wanted then leave me the fuck alone von

Kingvon:ight Bro whatever you just proved to me you like all these other girls

Bitch don't compare me to these other hoes,I was willing to be there for you and build a bond with you but you playing games,now you mad cause I'm doing me

Kingvon:yea ight

          Yeah keep that same energy bitch ...

"Girl I just went off on your cousin cause he got me fucked up"I said starting my car up. "Girl fuck he do this time"I threw my phone at her and she mugged me "girl I know you mad but I didn't do anything to you he did"she said and I couldn't even laugh I was so mad.

Like what sense is he making. Dude ain't text me for a week and then gone get mad when I go on about my day,he fucked up that ain't my fault.

"Girl now I see why you mad he my cousin and all but he acting like a bitch right now"she said and I nodded my head "my point exactly".

30 minutes later

We where at my mama house chilling until it was time to meet up with the boys. "Girl mama I'm tired of juju"I said flopping down on her bed where her and jayla was laying.

"Bi-girl stop jumping on my shit"she threw something at me and missed"god don't like ugly"I said and she flipped me off. "Where your brothers at you getting on my Nerves".

"They somewhere probably at my daddy house"I said picking my phone up texting maj back asking him where they was at. "They at my daddy house we bout to go over there come on Fran"I said to jayla "ight frick let's roll"she said hopping up.

My momma started laughing "get y'all ugly asses out of my house"I made a hurt face "now you know I'm not ugly"I said and she waved me off "look just like yo ugly ass daddy"she said and I mugged her.
"Don't do to much cause you fucked his ugly ass"I said and ran out the room.

"I'm gone beat yo ass Aaliyah"she yelled and I laughed. We walked out to my car and drove to my daddy house seeing everybody car outside. "Hey bitches"I yelled walking into the house.

"Ahhh my fav here"maj yelled running up to me jumping on me "maj it's supposed to be the other way around"I said and he laughed and got down. He turned around and I jumped on his back , we walked into the living room and I waved at everybody.

Jayla came in behind us and she spotted something with her eyes and I looked where she was looking and guess who was there...von ass. She looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

Funny you was talking down on me but you in my shit hanging out with my brothers

I Sat in between Xander and Caleb "so when we leaving"I asked them putting my feet in Xander lap and laying my head on Caleb shoulder. "When I get ready now move yo feet"Xander said and I ignored him.

"Boy fuck you that's why you can't fuck with my friends now"I bucked at him. "I can fuck with whoever I want you just mad and you can't fuck with nun of my friends"he said and I rolled my eyes and waved him off.

"Nigga half of our friends want ha ass"maj said and I laughed "who"Xander said and i looked up at jayla and we started laughing "now you know"I said looking at him and he rolled his eyes.

"See nawl why y'all looking at each other like that which one of y'all niggas like my sister"junbug said turning to look at their friends who was just looking around. "Ain't nobody worried about ha ass" I heard von say and I looked up and mugged him "see that's why you my nigga and I thought y'all was gone end up messing with each other"Xander said and I chuckled.

If only you knew

"Can we change the subject"I said feeling Dave staring at the side of my head. "Yeah it's time to go anyway"maj said getting up and I jumped on his back "that just pissed me off"I whispered to him and he nodded his head "I understand".

We all got into different cars and drove off heading to the movies.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

23.8K 722 34
Ion do description but aye read 🌚
226K 5.5K 36
Read it and find out ㋛
381K 11.4K 65
Just Read. If you pussy don't read it. 🙂👍🏾
1.4K 45 15
just read im not good with descriptions. ill try and come back and give you something.