Play with me~ (Glitchtrap x R...

CandyTheInkDemon_

(I'm making a cover I swear- I have a temporary cover for now) You already know the warning so don't- Lol jk... Еще

Chapter 1: Meeting him
Chapter 2: BAD TOUCH, B A D T O U C H ! STRANGER DANGER-
Chapter 3: What the fuck?!
A vErY eViL A/N
Chapter 4: And I oop-
Chapter 5: Oh great
Another A/N but it's very sad and I'm sorry-
The third A/N: YO
Chapter 6: Feelings...?
YOU KNOW THE FUCK WHAT (!READ THIS!) (A/N ThE fOuRtH)
Chapter 7: A Strange warning and something new
HOLY F U C K [THE 5TH AND VERY SPECIAL (A/N)]
WhAT DE FAAAACK?! (The...uh...SIXTH (A/N)?! Jesus...)
Chapter 8: What the fUCK IS THIS?!
KSJSKAHSJSHD
5K READS I-
Chapter 9: Unexpected (You're gonna like this AHAHAHAHAH-)
I̵͕̠̜̮̘̜̪̤̙͍̪̅̍̽̈́̊̆̉̔̾͆a̸̢̠͎͔̣̠͗́ņ̶́̍̾͛̒̌̐̐͘
7k reads: *Exists* Me: wHAT-
*Screams in 8.2k+ reads*
!AN IMPORTANT A/N!
10K READS
WHAT HOW DID I GET 2K MORE READS IN A DAY
IM GONNA FUCKING SCREAM
...
WHERE DID ALL THESE READS COME FROM
WAIT WHAT
Last A/N for a while...
Okay so I exist
A word from Glitchtrap (aka best bunny boy)
Guess who's back
Chapter Ten: Ian returns
Please read this. It's important.
Chapter Eleven: Waking up

Christmas Special! (NOT CANNON)

5.8K 129 270
CandyTheInkDemon_

Heyo, everyone! So this chapter will not be canon to the plot/storyline, it is just a thing to celebrate the holidays :)

ALSO TYSM FOR 13.3K+ READS 🥺 💕

Merry Christmas everyone!

__________________________________________________________________________________

It was a normal day at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, except everything was festively decorated and the vibe seemed to be more happy. (VIBE C H E C K-)

The animatronics on stage were singing Jingle Bell Rock, and the kids were singing along with them. 

You kept an eye on Ian,  who was in the small crowd of children.

He loved the holidays, especially Christmas, because what child doesn't love getting gifts?

The parents were sitting at the tables, talking and whatnot.

You were leaning against the wall, and you realized something.

Wait...someone's missing... (NO S H I T)

"Merry  Christmas, darling." A voice said to your right. (REEEEEEEE)

You turned your head to look and it was Glitchtrap.

He was wearing a Santa hat with a matching vest and a red bow tie.

"Merry Christmas. You seem excited for the holidays." You replied.

He nods, a smile on his face. "It's my second favorite holiday after Halloween!"

You kiss his cheek "Same."

The cheering of young children could be heard when the animatronics had finished singing.

"That was fun, wasn't it, kiddos?" Freddy asked them.

"Yeah!" They all cheered in response.

"Now, who's ready for some cookies?" He asked as the treats were placed down on the tables.

The kids immediately turned around, screaming and ran to the cookies and gobbled them down like starving wolves. 

Vanny stumbled back as they jumped on the tables. She fixed the position of her Santa hat. "How are they so fast?" (YEET SHES HERE)

"Well, they are children." You say.

Vanny turned her head towards your direction. "Oh! Hey (Y/N) and Glitchtrap! I didn't even see you there!" She smiled and made her way towards you both. "How are the two of you? Enjoying the holidays?" She grinned.

"Yup!" Glitchtrap replied cheerfully. 

"That's good!" Vanny smiled once again. She was always so happy.

Ian tugged at your sleeve with a mouthful of sugar cookies.

"(Y/N), can we go home now?" He asked.

You looked down at him and raised an eyebrow. "Did you really only want to come here for the cookies?" You paused. "Actually, I wouldn't be surprised."

Your little brother nods. 

Vanny giggled.

Shaking your head, you sigh. "Well, I gotta get going." You smile and wave at Glitchtrap and Vanny. "Merry Christmas! See you guys tomorrow!"

"Goodbye, kitten." Glitchtrap smiles. (WhY's ThErE sO mUcH sMiLiNg ThIs ChApTeR-)

Vanny waved. "Bye, (Y/N)! Bye, Ian!"

Ian held your hand as the two of you walked out of the pizzeria and to your car.

Once your and your little brother got in, Ian immediately turned on the radio to find Christmas music to play.

"Make sure you buckle up, Ian." You say, buckling up yourself.

"Uh-huh." He replies and buckles up before finding a Christmas song. (BuCkLe)

And it was

None other than

Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You

Ian sang along to it all the way home.

And to be honest, you were concerned-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you opened the door to your house and turned on the light, Ian ran inside and upstairs to his room so he can go to bed to, of course, get his presents sooner.

You noticed your mom wasn't there.

Again.

There was a note on the kitchen table.

You walked up to it. 

Ian and (Y/N),

I'm sorry I couldn't be home. Work hasn't-

You stopped reading and walked away from the note.

Yeah, "work".

There's always some dumbass excuse she has for not being here.

Whatever.

You and Ian were going to have the best Christmas ever tomorrow.

Without mom.

You went up the stairs and to your room. 

Sighing, you laid down on your bed.

You didn't even bother to change into your pajamas. 

Besides, your hoodie was comfortable enough.

You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N), (Y/N)!"

"Wh-huh?" You said, opening your eyes.

Ian was looking at you with fear in his eyes.

"(Y/N), I heard something downstairs..."

You got out of bed and said, "Stay in here, alright?"

He nods.

You silently leave your room and go downstairs, hearing voices as you went.

"Wow, (Y/N)'s house is cool!" A cheery voice said.

"SHHHH!" A hissing whisper replies. "Keep it down, they could hear you!"

So they know who you and you're little brother are...

But do you know them?

You peek out from the wall next to the stairs into the living room, where the voices were coming from.

"Uwah-! I almost tripped!"

"You know, you've gotta learn how to sneak around. Wait, have you even been sneaky at all?"

"Vanny? Glitchtrap?" You ask.

The two turn towards your direction. Vanny was putting a present under the Christmas tree.

"You guys are here?" Ian said behind you. "Awesome!" He jumped down from the stairs and gave  them both a hug.

"Ian!" You come out from behind the wall and walk towards the others. "I told you to stay in my room!" 

He scratched the back of his neck. "Well, you know how curious I am!" He then instantly picked up a present and began to open it.

You looked at Glitchtrap and Vanny. "You guys brought presents? Thank you...you didn't have to do that."

"You're welcome, sweetheart. And of course we did!" Glitchtrap kissed you. 

"Aww! I ship it!" Vanny said. 

"Me too!" Ian smiled and hugged his new Freddy plushie. He turned around again and continued to open presents.

"Merry Christmas, Glitch." You smile at him.

He returned the smile

"Merry Christmas (Y/N)."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

YEET Y E E T

I hope y'all liked the chapter!

Merry Christmas!

See you in the next one!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

72.3K 1.4K 16
You bought the new fnaf VR game and started to play it. You were enjoying the game until you noticed a certain aspect of the game wasn't supposed to...
151K 2.1K 11
Some lovely lemons for the simps. Anything Security Breach ⓧ Reader! !!!DISCONTINUED!!! Massive cringe warning. Primarily targeted at the female audi...
34.9K 848 40
I decided to do this, don't hate cause this is my first time doing a Golden Freddy x Reader, but yeah... also warning: strong language and lemon (Ple...
Glamrock Freddy x Reader 🤍 Zoey 🎀

Любовные романы

18.2K 456 8
🌹❤️ human!Glamrock Freddy x female!Reader Valentines Day lemon / smut ❤️🌹 - "I apologize if I make you uncomfortable, (Y/n)..." You shake your head...