Into The Rabbit Hole & All It...

By CallieSumner

Abbie Black is a simple girl, from a simple little small town, with simple little dreams! Graduate from high... More

Welcome One & All To This Even Better Sinfully Delightful Series!!
Cast For The Sinful Delight Universe
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

4.2K 30 2
By CallieSumner

Chapter 5 The Aftermath

It feels like I just sat down when the Dean starts to speak. Causing me to turn my full attention toward him."Ms. Black, thank you for joining us."

I didn't trust myself to answer him with words, so I just nod my head up and down once. Before subtly waving him on with my fingers to keep going.

"It has come to our attention that Mr. Trevor Davis and yourself have turned in identical, if not the same, reports to Professor Moore as your final Economics paper. Do you know anything about this Ms. Black?"

The abundant feelings of dread and confusion inside me only seem to increase. "No, sir. I sent in my own paper almost a week before it was even due. I haven't seen the paper Mr Davis wrote, or turned in. We weren't around each other while working on them."

Before I even finish, Professor Moore is sliding two stacks of papers across the table towards me. One of them is  mine. It's covered in the same clear plastic sleeve I turned mine in with, and my information is clearly typed out on the cover sheet for all to see.

The other stack of papers has Trevor's name and information on the front page, but after that page it's complete shit! Each line is word for word the same as mine. All the way to the small typo I made in the middle of the third page, and didn't catch it before printing it out. My eyes feel like they're about to pop out of my head in disbelief. Unlike my anger that has reached an all new high I must say.

"Can you confirm the paper on the table is the one you turned in Ms. Black?" The Dean asks me as I'm nearing the end of reading Trevor's paper.

I close the folder once I'm finished, and let it fall to the table beside my own. I close my eyes tight, and gulp in a breath. "Yes, sir. That's my work." I whisper to the Dean feeling so small in this moment.

"Well then, you heard her yourself, Dean Harlow, Ms Black just confirmed it for everyone here. Now, can I take my son home for the remainder of the break, or do I need to get my lawyers on the phone? It's your choice Dean." The man I assume is Devon, Trevor's dad, says rather smugly.

He moves his challenging gaze past each of the individuals on the opposite side of the table. Stopping on the Dean and Professor Moore the longest. Before giving them a nod of his head, and standing up from his seat. Pulling the slimy bastard beside him up by the forearm. Then turning back to face the Dean, and giving him one more pompous smirk. Before both men get ready to leave the conference room no matter what the Dean decides.

"Of course, Devon. I'll call your office personally once I'm finished with this meeting with the decision." The Dean says to Devon as he gets up from his seat, coming around the table, and shaking  both Davis' men's hands. "Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to be here this morning Mr Davis. I appreciate it." 

"Anytime Dean, but maybe next time we can just stick with our weekly game of golf. This weekend, same time, same place. How does that sound to you, instead?" Mr Davis jokes letting Dean Harlow's hand go. The jackass of a man doesn't even wait for the Dean to answer him. Before turning around and walking out the door with his cowardly son in tow.

My eyes are glued to Trevor's back as he walks out the door. I let my active imagination run wild with so many different, yet satisfying, ways to make Trevor pay for this. Each new idea darker than the last. I can almost taste his blood on my fingers now!

I'm so caught up in my fantasies I don't even notice the Dean going back to his chair, and sitting down. Someone from that side of the table clears their throat, so I move my gaze to them. I give each of them a confused look. Until my eyes land of the Deans moving lips. I shake my head a bit to clear my brain, so I can focus, and finally tune in to what he's saying to me.   

"Ms. Black, when Professor Moore brought this to our attention, he interviewed Mr. Davis first, since he turned in his paper first. He signed an affidavit stating he is the original author of the paper, and has no idea how you could have even gotten a copy. We asked your roommate, Ms. Jane, to come in next. It took Ms Jane awhile for our questions to wear her down, but in the end she told us all about your little  plan."

I gave the Dean a dumbfounded look while clearing my throat so I can speak. "I'm sorry Sir, but maybe you could tell me. Because I assure you this is the first I am hearing of this."

The Dean just sneers at me no believing a word from my mouth, but went ahead anyways. After digging through the stack of papers until he found a certain one. "Ms Jane said in her written statement that, on the night of your groups last study session for economics. You even discussed all of this with her the day before. Your plan to steal Mr Davis paper from his laptop. While Ms Jane distracted him. Does any of this ring a bell Ms Black?"

As the older man really gets going with his tale, I sit back in my seat, and let the memory of that Friday afternoon play over and over again in my brain. Everything seemed to go alright. The three of us went over the study guides for our upcoming final, and jotted down a few little notes on the subject. Laughing and joking together just like every other time.

Well I have to say Trevor playing footsie with me under the table sans shoes is definitely NOT normal, and I don't think it ever will be. So, please tell me how anyone could concentrate, or take in everything going on around them at the time!

It's easy to tell my mind wasn't completely invested in it's surroundings then. While still trying to maintain an act like nothing was going on for Mandy.

Actually, now that I think about it, Mandy was being a little more spiteful than ever before that night. I caught her giving me a murderous look a few times, and her usual snide remarks were just the right amount of filet knife to the skin! Each word might have been said with the innocence a child might possess, but their hidden, back-handed slaps were very clear!

I remember almost saying something to her about her attitude that night, but about that time Trevor took my bare foot in his hand under the table. Then proceeded to massage me into a quivering mess!

However, there is one thing I very distinctly remember also. The three of us had been there almost two good hours by this point, so we were all about ready to call it a night. Which couldn't come fast enough for me really! Trevor had been using his hands and feet to drive my body  crazy. While also sending me little text messages of every dirty thing he wanted to do to me then. As soon as Mandy called the meeting to a close, I planned to drag Trevor to a nice, dark place myself!

Trevor must have been thinking the same as well. Because as we were winding down with our work, I got another text from Trevor.

'I can smell your sweet cunt from over here sweetie! I can't wait any longer to taste you. I'm going to go to the bathroom. Wait three minutes then you do the same. Okay?'

My fingers were sending my answer back before I even remember how to spell!

I reminded myself repeatedly not to look at his ass as he got up from the table the three of us shared in the back, more secluded part of the school library. Once he turns the corner out of sight I start packing my things up as well. I sit at the table maybe another minute before my body is to excited to physically sit there any longer. So, I make an excuse to Mandy about having to use the bathroom before heading to the dorm, and leave her there. Sitting right beside Trevor's backpack and his laptop.

I shake away the memory then turn back to face the Dean. I'm fuming mad right now, and I try with all my might not to show it, or voice it. Though I still make it a point to send a death glare of my own to the innocent looking Mandy, sitting across the table, enjoying my downfall.

"I'm so sorry Dean Harlow, you seem to have been misinformed. SHE!" My anger growled referring to Mandy. As I point at her like a mother telling off her disobedient child, but the Devil herself stops me before I can go on.

"Abbie, please! No more. I knew you've been jealous of Trevor and I dating since we decided to give this thing a shot after you introduced us to one another! I thought after the three of us sat down to talk about this, and work everything out, you would have dropped it, or move on at the least! But, trying to get Trevor kicked out of school for not choosing you, is a little much. Wouldn't you agree? Trevor and I just wanted what's best for you, but not after this." Mandy said giving everyone in the room an Oscar worthy performance. While giving me a look full of  triumph.

I feel like I should be giving this strange woman a standing ovation! Instead I discreetly wipe the tears sliding down my cheeks. While biting my tongue from saying anything back to the person I believed was my best friend. The look on Mandy's face gave me plenty of full for my anger. She is a woman out for revenge, and it's close enough she can taste it!

"Both Ms. Jane and Mr. Davis have given us their written statements of events. They both gave us matching statements, so that leaves you, Ms Black, as the only possibility. Now you understand why we needed to get straight to the bottom of this matter." Dean Harlow said to me.

I gave him a single nod, and quietly whispered out my answer. "Yes Sir."

"Good. Then you wouldn't mind staying?" The Dean asked, but didn't give me time to answer him. "Thank You so much for coming Ms. Jane. That's all we need for now. Someone from my office will be in touch."

The Dean ushered Mandy out with a smile. That the smiling bitch returned as she skipped her way out the door. Then the Dean turned his attention back to me along with everyone else at the table. Thankfully waiting until the door closed behind Mandy before continuing.

"Now, Ms. Black, we'd like to hear your side of the story." Professor Moore said.

For the next three hours I sit in that room, feeling like my world is absolutely crumpling down around me. But I must admit, which ever great philosopher said "The Truth shall set you free" first, really didn't know what the hell he was talking about!

Embarrassingly I gave the Dean, his entourage, and Professor Moore every detail of mine, Trevor, and Mandy's relationship. Starting all the way at the beginning with finding out Mandy was my new roommate. To fast becoming one of my closest friends, and eventually my best friend.

I showed them picture evidence from my phone of Mandy and I hanging out together and laughing. Even some from one of our numerous shopping trips, and even of us out at several different clubs. I especially made it a point to show them how much she had changed into a totally different person along the way.

Next up was my first meeting with Trevor. How he sat beside me on the first day of Professor Moore's class, but at the time I thought it was Mandy. Then introducing them not five minutes later, and how they both acted like they had never meet before. To finishing the lunch break after class at our first of many, study sessions at the local coffee shop.

I made sure to drill in the point that the three of us were just friends up until that point. I mean I'm not blind, and from the first moment I meet Trevor I could see he was hott. In that preppy-rich kid sort of way. But, I didn't show any interest in taking our relationship any further, and neither had he.

Then came the week of Spring Break when everything changed. I let each member read Trevor's text, and each of my gentle replies shutting him down. No matter how persistent he was.

As the next part of my tale came up I couldn't look at Professor Moore as I started talking. Deep inside I felt like this mess was partially his fault somehow. Even though I knew it wasn't. I couldn't let the irrational anger inside me go.

"Trevor and I were lucky enough to be partnered together for class project during our next Economics class. Each time we got together to work on the project he treated me so differently than before. And, after a lot of sweet talking and begging on his part, I finally agreed to one date with him." My words aren't much louder than a whisper as I finish.

"It didn't stop from there either." I say to the group while looking Professor Moore straight in the eyes.

As proof of our relationship I showed each of them text, pictures, and even Facebook check-ins from the both of us for weeks after that. Each one having no mention of Mandy. Unless it was to say how much we needed to keep this from her, so she wouldn't feel awkward or like a third wheel during our study groups.

Definitely no mention that Trevor and Mandy were in a relationship of their own! That's for sure!

For the Dean's final accusation, I pulled my laptop from my bag, and showed them all the time stamps I had worked on my final paper alone. All the research, notes, and anything else they needed to show the work was mine alone. I even handed over my student ID, so they could see when I was in the library. I was in the library until it closed every night the past two weeks it seems, and the librarian couldn't forget me! Then sliding two more copies of the same paper from my bag and giving it to them.

By the time I finished, the pits of my shirt are soaked in sweat. My stomach is on a continuous roll from nerves inside my body. Somehow I manage to remain sitting there just gazing at each person. While their faces are blank giving nothing away! I mean, these four people hold the fate of my dreams in their hands!

Thankfully Professor Moore is the first to speak after another silent moment. "I believe you, Abbie. The way the paper is written sounds like your work to me already. Definitely not up to Mr. Davis's standards. That's for sure!" His said the last part under his breath causing me to crack a smile.

I breath in a deep breath, and give him a genuine smile.   "Thank you, sir."

"Be that as it may, Miss Black, the school has a zero tolerance policy for this type of thing. Since it looks like the paper originated from you, you will be allowed to stay at this time, but because this will go on your record as a disciplinarian matter, your scholarship will revoked, unfortunately. You will be able to finish the last few days of the year, but next year you must find an alternate means to fund your education. Any questions?" Dean Harlow tells me.

I can't find my voice to answer him though. My brain is unable to comprehend every word he just said. My tuition is $82,126 a year. Where the hell am I suppose to get that type of money from? That's why I busted my ass to make sure I received this scholarship, because I knew I couldn't afford to attend college any other way!

For the next five minutes I could only stare at The Dean with my mouth gaping open like a fish out of water. I finally managed to give him a nod. Before his secretary reminded him of another meeting, and they left the conference room. Leaving Professor Moore and me alone.

Professor Moore leans across the table toward me placing his hand on my shoulder, and squeezing. "You okay, Abbie?"

I moved my eyes from the empty chairs across from me to his. Professor Moore no doubt saw the unshed tears filling my eyes, but thankfully didn't draw any attention to them. Instead he gave me a sympathetic smile before getting up from his seat, taking his hand from my shoulder, and brushing the non-existent wrinkles from his clothes.

"You can sit in this room as long as you need Abbie. I'll make sure no one else comes inside, and I'll be back to check on you after awhile." My brain can't even fully process Professor Moore's words before he's out the door, and it's closing behind him.

Once I'm finally alone the tears start in earnest. I sit there, crying my broken heart out as quietly as I can. My dream is sliding further and further away from me with every tear that falls from my eyes. I already know I'm not eligible for a student loan. I applied for everyone I could find before I came my freshman year. So, what's the point in even coming back next year?

I give myself the next hour to wallow in my own pity party. While simultaneously trying to figure out what to do next. I don't have anywhere I can go now! Because of Mandy I've pushed away the only other friends I managed to make since coming to New York.

I haven't talked to Joss in weeks now. Choosing Mandy over her warning the last time we talked, but maybe she will over look my lapse in judgement and help me. If anything just a place to crash for a few nights, so I don't have to stay in my dorm with Mandy. Before I call Joss though, I need to go back to my dorm, and pack up some of my stuff.

Finally, with step one of my still-evolving plan in place, I gather all of my belongings and leave the conference room. The tears have stopped by now, but my eyes are red and puffy. The only outward evidence of the shit storm I have raging inside.

I make it back to my dorm in under five minutes. Keeping my head down the entire time, and not stopping to acknowledge anyone. When I walk through the door of my dorm room, Mandy is leisurely sitting on her bed reading a magazine. My brain is so wrapped up in my own troubles though, I hadn't given a single thought to Mandy until that moment. Then a red hot anger deep inside me comes barreling out straight for it's intended target.

"How could you? I thought we were friends!" I seethe between my teeth.

The evil bitch just laughs. "Oh honey, did you honestly think we were friends? Never!  Trevor and I played you from the very start! It was all my idea at first to single you out, and you played right into Trevor's hands! I begged Trevor to let me posted the pictures I got of the two of you fucking, but the big softy made me delete them before I could. Telling me, we'd already done enough damage to you, or some bullshit like that!"

I'm truly stunned speechless at the venom Mandy is spewing at me. Holy fuck! Who is this girl? Did I ever really know her? "Why me? What the fuck have I ever done to you?" I manage to ask her after a moment.

"It's simple really, I never liked you! I bet you didn't know I've known who you were since mid way through my first semester Freshman year! The perfect little country girl! Already number one in the freshman class, and every professor saying how much smarter and in-depth your work is compared to everyone in the class. With a perfect body all the guys want to fuck, but can't even get the time of day from you! But, I got to fuck Trevor first, not some backwoods hick like you! How did my sloppy seconds taste after all?" Mandy finished with a cocky wink. Before turning her attention back to the magazine in her hands.

I bit down on the tip of my tongue hard to keep the colorful insults I have for Mandy safely in my mouth. I don't spare the crazy bitch's another glance. As I start grabbing some clothes and my belongings throwing them in a duffel bag. Making sure to leave nothing of importance behind for Mandy to taint.

It takes me about twenty minutes to get everything packed. Then I rush out of the dorm room as fast as I can, and start running from the building.I don't stop until I make it to my car two blocks away. Quickly tossing my bags in the trunk of the car, before climbing into the  driver's seat, and locking the doors.

I take a deep breath, and sit in the comforting silence for just a moment. Before exploding, and unleashing my anger on the steering wheel of my car. The car begins to sway violently from side to side. The horn keeps going off like crazy from all the punches it's receiving, but I don't stop.

I don't even notice the two guys giving me WTF looks from the sidewalk. Neither of them knowing if they should try to come closer to the crazy lady's car to stop me, or simply just keep walking. I notice one of them reach for their phone from the corner of my eye, and calm down. I couldn't be sure he wasn't about to start recording my breakdown instead. Making me go viral on YouTube, or call the cops.          

But, I did know one thing, I was tired of giving them a free show. So, I start my car and grab my phone from my purse. I called the only person who has been a true friend to me in this city, so far. Praying she'll answer the phone.

"Is this my best friend actually calling, after months, to tell me she's alive?"

"Joss." I barely get out after hearing the sound of her voice. I almost started crying all over again!

"Abbie? What's wrong?" Joss's voice is filled with instant concern, and again almost pushing me over the edge.

"Can I come over? I really need to talk." I whisper out around the tight ball of emotions lodged in my throat.

"I'll be on the steps waiting with a full glass of wine." Joss doesn't say anything else before ending the call. Obviously not waiting for me to reply.

I park my car in front of Joss's apartment ten minutes later. My watery eyes are stuck on her body sitting on her top step with a open wine bottle and two glasses in her outstretched hands for me to see. I turn my car off, and give her a half smile before getting out of the car.

But, in the next second I'm flying up Joss's steps straight into her arms. The tears I've fought so hard to keep from falling begin to pour down my face. Joss pulls back from the hug for only a second to look at my distraught face. Before tightening her arms back around my trembling body, and leads me inside to sit on her couch.

Joss doesn't push me to talk at first. Letting me get every heartbreaking sob out of my body, and just holding me while I fall apart. Once my tears finally begin to slow, Joss removes her arms from around my body, and uses her hands to wipe the wetness from my face.

"What's wrong, Abbie?" Joss coos at me like she's talking to a child.

"You were right Joss. You were so right about Mandy, and I should have listened to you." I mumble to her before stopping to take a deep, calming breath.

It takes me a full hour to tell Joss everything that's happened today. From the meeting with the Dean and Professor Moore, to me losing my scholarship, and finally seeing Mandy in my dorm room. I didn't leave anything out. By the time I finished, I'd finished three glasses of wine, and began feeling carefree since this shit went down!

"Do you want me to have Mandy and Trevor killed? I got a few cousins in the Bronx that owe me a few favors. No questions asked!" Joss asks me with a straight face. 

I, on the other hand, start laughing hysterically! "As awesome as that sounds, I don't wanna go to jail, Joss. But, what am I gonna do, or better yet, where am I gonna stay? I can't go back to my dorm until that bitch is gone!" I asks while throwing my hands up in the air in exasperation.

"Well, that's easy, you can stay here! The couch pulls out into a bed, and I know Tess and the others won't mind one bit. Stay as long as you like, Sweetheart." Joss tells me while refilling my wine glass, and handing it back to me.

"Thank you Joss. And, I should formally apologize for choosing that bitch Mandy, instead of you. I was scared to call you for help, because of how I acted toward you." I tell her before taking a generous sip of my drink.

"Apology accepted, and don't waste another second worrying about it. We all make mistakes in life. It's how we learn and deal with them that makes the difference. And don't worry, I'll also help you find a way to get the money to pay for the rest of your tuition. I promise. Now, get some rest for tonight, and we'll talk about everything else tomorrow." Joss said before standing up from the couch, and taking my empty glass from my hand.

Joss maneuvered my sluggish body up from the couch, and then pulled the fold-out bed from inside. She left me in the living room for just a moment. Before coming back with set of clean sheets in her arms, and placing them on the mattress. She helped me get undressed, and into bed. Then gave me a kiss on the forehead, just like my mom use to do when I was a kid, before leaving me there for the night.

My body and mind is so emotionally drained from everything that happened, I feel like I'm in an utter fog. As I lay there starring up at the darkened ceiling. My brain can't function for much more though, and soon I'm out like a light in a peaceful, dreamless slumber.

******************************************

SOOOOOO.......Here is another chapter!!!

I've combined parts of the previous chapter and the next into this new one. While also adding alot more detail to the storyline.

I've called myself editing the entire story so far, but if y'all find something I've missed please let me know!

Until next time my loves!

Callie

© 2019 Copyright by Callie Sumner. All rights reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 2.7K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
493K 9.3K 34
- They were lethal in a battle, but around each other they melted. "Are you wet for me? Is your sweet pussy aching for my cock?" Dante teased as his...
423K 9.9K 90
**WARNINGS!** Strong sexual content included. Relationships in this story are based mostly on BDSM lifestyle, The main relationship between Jackson...
84.8K 1.8K 30
*REVERSE HAREM* *Mature Content* *Erotic Fantasy* ~Fae, Angels, Demons, Vampires, Werewolves, Elves, Dragons and more~ With no memory of her childh...