𝐓𝐗𝐓 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬.

بواسطة goldenoir

❁︎┊ғᴛ. ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ x ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ❛ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ɪs ʀᴇᴀʟ.❜ -ᴘɪᴄᴀssᴏ- • ᴛxᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs • ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ... المزيد

Note ♡
1. The Unexpected (All)
2. Our Secret Place (Beomgyu)
3. High up (Soobin)
4¹. Nicer (Yeonjun)
5. Bittersweet (Hueningkai)
6. Numbers (Taehyun)
7. Letting go (Yeonjun)
8¹. My Only One (Beomgyu)
8². My Only One (Beomgyu)
9. Line Up (Hueningkai)
10. Bucket list (Taehyun)
11. Bedtime Stories (Soobin)
12. Until The End (All)
13. Hairstyle (Hueningkai)
14. Eraser (Beomgyu)
15. Sunglasses (Yeonjun)

4². Nicer (Yeonjun)

1.6K 47 3
بواسطة goldenoir

flashback (yeonjun pov)

"hey, siwoo." i greeted, sitting next to him on our favorite bench in the park.
"oh, hey..." he replied, sadness in his tone.
"you said you wanted to see me...?" i hesitantly asked.
"well, yeah." he sighed.
"what's wrong?"
"i'm...moving." he said, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.
"wait, what?"
"yeah, my parents decided it was 'for the best'." he made an air quote.
"but...why?" my vision was blurry from the tears.
"i honestly don't know. i wish i could stay here, jun... i really do, but they're insisting." tears rolled down his cheek.
"when? where?" i asked again. this time, i was already crying.
"to busan. in a week." he suddenly engulfed me in a hug. his tears were making my shirt wet, but to be frank, i was making his shirt wet too.
"make sure to visit, okay? i'm always here."

~two months after~

i was doing an assignment for school when i heard a knock on the door. i looked at the clock, unaware of the time. it was 11pm. who would visit me this late?

the knocking somehow didn't stop until i opened the door. in front of me was siwoo, his eyes puffy and his hair messy. he was still wearing what i presumed the uniform. it was a little bit dirty. he was looking at his feet, his hands clenched into a fist.

"oh my god, siwoo." i reacted. and without words, he just went into my apartment.
"y-yeonj-jun... i-i'm s-so sor-rry..." he mumbled, still stuttering due to crying. he was sitting on the couch, i soon sat next to him. he was still crying.
"hey, don't worry... sleep here, okay?" i comforted.
he nodded, not able to say another word. as soon as i got him a pillow and a blanket, i went to sleep, not finishing my assignment since i was going to stay to accompany siwoo.

_

i just sat there, watching him sleep so peacefully on the couch. i just called the school that i won't be coming that day since i was sick.
siwoo groaned, signing he woke up. i gave him a glass of water.
"jun, i'm sorry."
"bro, it's okay. but would you mind telling me what happened...?" i hesitantly asked, afraid of hurting his feelings. he sighed.
"y-you don't have to tell me, siw-"
"well, i have to tell my best friend, right?" he cut, making eye contact with me.
he seemed forced. but i just stayed silent.

"my parents... they fought so hard. i didn't know what it was about... i tried to stop them but.. but they just went on, and-d m-mom lef-ft..." tears streamed down his face once again.
"hey, hey, it's okay.." i quickly sat next to him, rubbing circles on his back, trying to comfort him.
he inhaled a shaky breath. "dad b-blamed me for it, and now everytime i-i try to d-do something, h-he would hit-t me." siwoo said in tears, his voice almost a whisper. "a-and it got worse last n-night-t." he covered his face with his hands, not wanting to show me his tear streaked face.
"breath, siwoo."

"jun, i don't know what to do now..." he cried desperately. i was speechless.
"i can't go back here, and i don't want to leave my new school." he reasoned as he started to calm himself down.
"why?"
"jun, i like this girl in my school. she's...the only person i know from my school."
"what's her name?" i asked, trying to distract him.
"y/n. lee y/n."
"wow. that's a nice name."
"i don't know what to do jun..."

"i'll move there."
"wh-what? jun, please, you don't have to."
"no. i'll sell the apartment and get a new one there, and you can stay with me." i decided.
"jun... don't bother, plea-"
"no, siwoo. you're my best friend, and i'll do everything i can to help."
"jun... i'd still not be able to afford to pay the school. yeonjun, you don't have to do this."
"siwoo, this will be a new experience for me too, and what do you know? maybe i'll be more comfortable there."
"yeonjun..." touched, he started crying again.
"you can get a job to pay for school. i'll call my parents about this." i stated.
"thanks, yeonjun." he stood and hugged me in a sudden.
i just smiled at his gesture.

(end flashback)

"siwoo, what's going on? you don't treat someone you like like that." i asked as soon as we got home, throwing my bag to the couch.

"nothing. nothing's wrong." he quickly denied.

"siwoo."

"i swear, jun, nothing's wr-"

"stop lying." i cut, no emotion in my voice.

"i'm not lying. jun! sto-"

"why? why did you hurt her? why did you say bad words abou-"

"BECAUSE!" he yelled. i instantly stop talking.

"because i..i..." his voice trailed off.

"you what?" i insisted for his answer.

"i didn't want her to be hurt!" he broke down, sitting on the floor as he started sobbing.

"that doesn't make sense, siwoo!" i yelled, looking at him sobbing on the floor.

"i... i don't want her to avoid me when.... sh-she finds out about-t... my problem." he said between sobs.

i sat down on the floor next to him as i my face soften after hearing his reason. i rubbed his back as an effort to calm him down.

"i-if i do something that will annoy her, she would never find out." he went on.

"siwoo... you know that she'll find out sooner or later, right? and i think she deserves to know it from you, not from other people."

he sighed "god, i hate it when you're right."

y/n pov

ugh... want are you doing to me, yeonjun?

i emptily stared at the ceiling as i laid on my bed. i couldn't sleep, and it was because of yeonjun.

i threw myself everywhere on my bed. and just as i was about to drift off, a notification from my phone kept me from doing so.

i should've put it in silent mode.

i walked over to my bedside table to find a text message from yeonjun. at 10.58 pm.

why is he texting me late night?

chat : yeonjun

yeonjun
hey, y/n.

yeonjun
you awake?

you
i'm awake

you
how did you get my number?

yeonjun
a friend

yeonjun
hey can we meet up tomorrow?

you
yeah, sure

you
where?

yeonjun
rooftop after school.

you
okay... see you then

yeonjun
yep.

_

as soon as the bell rang, i quickly packed up my stuff.

"you go first. i'll catch up." yeonjun suddenly stated, then left the classroom. he left me in confusion, but i just went to the rooftop to wait him.

the rooftop in this school was the only place i could relax. the scenery was calming, along with a refreshing breeze and a soothing warmth from the sun. the rooftop was full of plants too, it was like the park.

when i sat down, a figure walked onto the rooftop. i instantly stood up in reflex.

"yeonjun?"

"actually..." i recognized the voice.

"it's siwoo." he was now standing in front of me.

i froze. did yeonjun set me up? did he call me here just to embarrass me?

"we need to talk." he said. i just stared at him in disgust.

"why? want to beat me up this time?" i fought back.

"please, hear me out, y/n." he pleaded as he took a step closer to me. but i stepped back, making him stop in his tracks.

there was something different in his expression. his face had no hint of cruelty, and somehow he looked...sad. i couldn't quite grasp how he was feeling. but he looked honest.

"sure."

"look, y/n, i'm sorry. i'm sorry for hurting you and i'm sorry for embarrassing you. i knew what i did was wrong, but i still did it anyways. it was wrong for me to do that, and i'm sorry."

"wh-what?" i stuttered in disbelief.

"i need to tell you something. can we sit?" he sighed, gesturing to the bench. i nodded. i was still shocked to the fact that he would act like a gentleman. get it together, y/n. it could be an act.

we sat on the bench, facing each other. "i have problems. i didn't want you to know, that's why i did what i did." he explained.

"what problems?"

"well, around two months ago, i-"

"wait, when you transferred here?" i cut.

"yeah. when i transferred here, my parents had problems. i didn't know what it was about, and i didn't ask. but i tried to stop their fight. the next thing i knew, my mom left, and my dad started to go...physical on me." he emphasized on the 'physical' as he showed me a bruise on his back neck. i gasped in shock.

"god, siwoo. we should be calling the police!" i frantically looked for my phone, when he suddenly placed his hand on mine. i looked up to see him looking at me softly.

"that was until yeonjun helped me. he...moved here to help me. i got a part-time job to pay for the school, and he bought an apartment here to live with me." i smiled at the mention of yeonjun, and he seemed to realize.

"but won't your father be looking for you?"

"well, the school knows about my little situation. so, they changed my last name."

i sighed in relief. "glad you're okay, siwoo."

"i'm sorry, y/n. i really am." he looked down to his feet.

"apology accepted." i gave him a thin smile, and his face lit up at my words.

sorry, mom, dad. now i know why you told me to be nice to him.

"i also have another thing to say to you." he stated.

"what is it?"

"yeonjun likes you." he smirked.

"WHAT?!" i yelled in shock, just as yeonjun emerged from the rooftop door, yelling it with me. i looked at him in shock.

"bye, y/n." siwoo stood up, and approached yeonjun before leaving the rooftop. i saw him handing yeonjun something. the object caught a glimpse a light from the sun.

"hey." he waved at me awkwardly.

"hey." i greeted him back as i pat the bench, gesturing him to sit next to me.

"so you told me to come here to sort things out with siwoo, huh?" i quipped as he sat next to me.

"yeah... sorry."

"it's fine. were you eavesdropping?" i teased.

"yeah, about that..." his voice trailed off as he stared at me.

"so you like me?"

"i... you know what? i do. i like you, y/n." he stated as he looked at me intensely. the way he stared at me made me blush. i looked away, but he cupped my cheeks with both his hands before i could.

"how do you feel about me?" he gently asked me. i felt my cheeks blush even more.

and boldly, i took his hand away from my cheeks, and leaned in to find my lips meeting his. and in that moment, i felt like the world around me dissipate as he kissed me back full of tender.

and after what felt like ages, i pulled away. "i like you too, yeonjun."

and just as he leaned in again, i put my fingers on his lips.

"that is what you'll get for today, mister." i smirked.

"if i give you something you love, will you give me more?" he pouted. i chuckled at his cute expression.

"depends, what is it?"

after i said that, he pulled out a necklace from his pocket. to be specific, nana's necklace. i felt so happy being able to see that necklace. i almost broke into tears.

he opened the hook of the necklace, and i instantly turned around to let him put on the necklace on my neck. his hand brushed my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"this way, she'll forever be near you." he smiled as i turned to face him.

"wow, jun... thank you." i hugged him as i cried out of happiness.

"and no. she's always in my heart, jun. along with you." i muffled in his neck.

"i love you, junnie."

"i love you more, y/n."

***

omg i'm sorry it took so long to finish this... well, here you go. hope you like the ending!

and tbh i feel bad writing this in lowercase without telling you guys first... if you think i should go back to writing in uppercase please tell me!

oh, and merry christmas! may this christmas be special and full of love <3 :))

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Destined بواسطة lalay

الخيال (فانتازيا)

12.8K 917 28
: 𝘐𝘧 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩? : 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢�...
331K 4.8K 32
this book includes fluff and angst !! [UPDATE: i don't take requests for imagines anymore. sorry 😅]
4K 92 12
.。*゚+.*.。 txt oneshots / imagines / scenarios started: 20/07/22 everything written here is FICTIONAL and written by me. it does not and will not refl...
715 151 15
"𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗎𝗅𝗅𝖺𝖻𝗒" 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁, 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗅 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋 𝗏�...