Our Last Summer

Bởi sansrivalcrown

Donna in Mamma Mia had three summer romances that changed her life forever because she had Sophie. In real l... Xem Thêm

Introduction
OLS - I
OLS - II
OLS - III
OLS - IV
OLS - V
OLS - VI
OLS - VII
OLS - VIII
OLS - IX
OLS - X
OLS - XI
OLS - XII
OLS - XIII
OLS - XIV
OLS - XV
OLS - XVI
OLS - XVII
OLS - XVIII
OLS - XIX
OLS - XX
OLS - XXI
OLS - XXII
OLS - XXIII
OLS - XXIV
OLS - XXV
OLS - XXVI
OLS - XXVIII
OLS - XXIX
OLS - XXX
OLS - XXXI
OLS - XXXII
OLS - XXXIII

OLS - XXVII

738 30 18
Bởi sansrivalcrown

It is the big day and everybody is ecstatic. Since Meryl is staying at a hotel, she already started meeting with some of their guests.

"Mom, Roy is here."Mamie uttered to Meryl who just came out of the bathroom from her shower.

"How about his other make-up artist for you girls?"Meryl asked as she put on her thick robe.

"They are already here and they are already setting up their make-up tables."Mamie answered and she nodded.

Meryl walked-in the make-up area and Roy looked at her.

"You are growing."Roy teased and she rolled her eyeballs.

"Just shut up and make me beautiful for my wedding day."Meryl said as she sit on the make-up chair.

"Oh they are already glamming up my maid of honor."Meryl said when she saw Nicky.

"Am I beautiful yet mommy?"Nicky asked and they all chortled.

"Honey, you are always beautiful."Meryl answered.

Meryl's older girls finished their glamming before Meryl did and they met with Sean, Henry, and Dylan to make sure that everything is going smoothly at the venue.

"How's dad doing though?"Louisa asked Dylan.

"Dad and his best man are doing great."Dylan answered and Louisa chortled.

"Paris is really enjoying that title huh?"Louisa uttered and Dylan just nodded whilst chuckling.

"How about the flower arrangements?Is it perfect?"Mamie who is all-over the place asked.

"Yes, it is perfect. The sound system is perfect, the lights are perfect."Grace answered.

"Henry, send the car to dad's now. The male entourage's waiting area is ready."Mamie instructed.

"Copy that."Henry replied and he left.

"Relax now people, the event is happening in about an hour and a half!"Sean exclaimed and the Brosnan bunch clapped and squealed.

"Let's go guys, let's check on mom and you boys, check on dad."Louisa said and they all nodded.

"Mom and dad's staff we'll be here for the guests and other things, they already know what to do."Grace said and they all just smiled.

"Okay, see you in an hour guys."Mamie said and they all went back to their places.

"Hey girls, everything good already?"Meryl asked when she saw the three came in.

"Relax mom, everything is doing great."Grace said and Meryl widely smiled.

"Oh, look at Marley, already dressed for guama and ganpa's wedding!"Louisa said and Marley started giggling whilst clapping.

"You girls, put on your dresses already. I'll be the last one."Meryl instructed and they immediately obliged.

At Pierce's, he is already on the way to the hotel with Paris for they booked a place for the boys to stay in but it is far away from the girls' room.

"Alright, suits on boys."Pierce uttered the moment they reached their so-called waiting area.

"Pierce, can we talk to you for a second?"Harry, Meryl's brother, said in a low tone as he approach Pierce and Pierce looked at him with fear in his eyes. Yes, he is already bonding with them at family gatherings but this is the first time that Meryl's brothers are approaching him like this.

"Yes, sure."Pierce replied and Harry started walking towards the room's balcony. Pierce followed behind him and when they reached the area, Dana walked in, too.

"We just wanted to talk to you briefly before you and our sister get into this sacred thing."Dana said and Pierce leaned on the glass pillars.

"Meryl's been our eldest but she is also our only girl and we wanted to protect her in every way we can."Dana started and Pierce nodded.

"We all know what happened to Meryl and Don, right?I know you know what happened because you are close with the kids."Harry said and Pierce is nodding.

"Of course, of course, I know."Pierce said softly.

"We also know what happened with you two a decade ago."Dana added and Pierce looked down.

"And now we ask you this question, are you really willing to spend the rest of your life with our sister?"Harry asked and Pierce looked at them in shock.

"Yes. I would die for her."Pierce answered.

"What's one thing that you hate about her?"Dana asked and Pierce's eyes went round.

"What?"Pierce asked in disbelief.

"What do you hate about her?"Dana asked again.

"I-I...I think, I think...I think her continuous talking even at small things?"Pierce answered hesitantly for he talks to Meryl about everything he feel and even if Meryl have her flaws, he always choose to understand her instead of just hating it because he loves her!

"Yeah, you got that right."Harry said and the three of them chortled.

"How many times a week does you two have sex?"Dana asked and Harry looked at Dana in disbelief.

"Dana, that is not included!"Harry said sternly.

"It depends."Pierce suddenly uttered, answering Dana's question.

"Just don't mind that question."Harry said and Pierce nodded.

"But seriously, we want what's best for Meryl and we don't want her to go through that process all-over again. I mean, let's face it, you two aren't that young anymore and you already have a family even before you both decided to tie the knot. We trust you, we know what you've done for Meryl, for Nicky, and for her older kids."Harry said and Pierce smiled.

"The last thing that we don't want to happen is another divorce."Dana added and Pierce nodded.

"You know, only God knows how much I love her and I won't ever ever destroy the trust that you gave me."Pierce said sincerely, assuring the love of his life's family that he is true to his feelings.

"Thank you."Harry and Dana said in chorus and Pierce bro hugged with the two of them.

The three went back in the room and the boys are already changing into their suits.

"I think, the groom needs to be in his suit now."Henry uttered and Pierce nodded.

They all got dressed for the big event and Pierce can feel his heart beating fast in excitement.

"Can someone please send Meryl a box of chocolate or anything sweet?"Pierce who is already in front of the mirror fixing his suit suddenly uttered.

"I'll be on it!"Paris exclaimed and Pierce widely smiled.

"Thank you, Paris."Pierce uttered and Paris just smiled.

--
Pierce and the male entourage arrived at the venue and he had the chance to greet the guests before they told him that the ceremony is already starting. He stared at the venue for a short while and he really loves Meryl decision to go with lavender and light blue motif.

"Dad, you ready?"Paris whispered all of a sudden that made him snap out off his thoughts. He looked at his sons and he smiled.

"I'm ready."Pierce uttered and they all just nodded.

The boys walked first and when Paris reached the end of the aisle, Pierce started walking and his heart is beating fast. Not that he is nervous, but because he is finally getting married and Meryl is his bride.

When he is already at the altar with Paris, the girls started walking down the aisle and Pierce is in awe of how beautiful his daughters are with their lavender-colored dresses matched with their beach wave hair-dos and a flower crown as a final accesory. It made him smile and the girls are smiling at him too.

When Marley started walking with a basket of rose petals, everyone just stared at her cuteness. She is wearing a white tutu dress with lilac and light blue flowers on the side and of course, a flower crown. When she reached her grandpa, she widely smiled and Pierce kissed her forehead before she went to her mother. Pierce looked back on the aisle and his eyes are starting to well when he saw his youngest, all-smiles walking down the aisle holding a boquet of flowers which fits just perfectly in her hands. Nicky is wearing a light blue, chiffon, off-shoulder, high-low dress and her wavy, long, blonde hair is also accesorized with a flower crown.

Nicky softly giggled when she reached her dad and Pierce kissed her nose and her forehead.

"Love you, princess."Pierce whispered.

"Love you, too, daddy. Here comes mommy."Nicky replied and she immediately went to her seat.

Pierce stood properly and the sudden vision of Meryl in front of him just made his tears roll down his cheek completely. Meryl looked like an angel in her long, white, chiffon dress matched with a messy, low bun, hair-do. She have light make-up on and Pierce can see her "pregnancy glow". As he look at more, his tears won't just stop flowing. He sees his wife and he sees the mother of his children. Meryl is welling whilst walking down the aisle and when she reached the end, she put her hand on Pierce's cheek and smiled.

"Hey, stop crying."Meryl whispered and Pierce cried even harder and his forehead met her shoulder.

"Babe, stop crying. We're getting married."Meryl whispered and she ran her hand on through his hair. Pierce looked at her and Meryl helped him wipe his tears.

"You are beautiful."Pierce whispered and Meryl widely smiled.

The couple went to the altar and they stood in front of each other. The ceremony started and they can't take their eyes off of each other.

"Pierce, do you take Mary Louise as your lawfully wedded wife?"The presider asked and Pierce held Meryl's hand tighter.

"I do."Pierce answered with a smile.

"Mary Louise, do you take Pierce as your lawfully wedded husband?"The presider asked once again and Meryl looked at Pierce straight to his eyes.

"I do."Meryl answered.

The presider said some words after the exchange of I dos until it came to the vows. Meryl is the first one to say her vows and Nicky handed her the paper that she wrote her vows in.

"I never thought that I will ever find love again."Meryl started and she heaved a deep sigh.

"Going through my divorce, I was lost. I forgot where I'm going and before heading to Greece for Mamma Mia, I said to myself: Meryl, all you have to do is work and try to get through your days. When I stepped here a decade ago, I am walking in a dark path, thinking that I only belong in that way but when I met you, I had an unexpected U-turn."Meryl added and just because of that, river of tears started rolling down Pierce's cheeks again.

"When I met you, I knew that you are also in the same path that I am in. And as we get to know each other, the way that we are walking in is slowly changing. It suddenly became bright. You may not believe it but you brought me back to the right path. Having you as my partner is more than what a woman could ever ask for."Meryl uttered and she paused for a short moment for tears started rolling down her cheeks too.

"A best friend, a partner, a husband, a father. I thank you because you are all of that. I never thought that I will ever find love again and I never thought that I will ever find you."Meryl continued and Pierce is already sniffing.

"Pierce, I take you as my own James Bond, to have and to hold."Meryl uttered and it elicited laughters from everyone, including Pierce who is crying.

"From this day forward...In sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, to love and to cherish, 'til death do us part."Meryl said with all of her heart and Pierce can't stop his tears.

"Babe, stop crying."Meryl whispered and she wiped her tears with the back of her hands.

When they told Pierce it's his turn already, he wiped his tears and composed himself.

"Meryl, where do I start?Oh God, you are so beautiful today."Pierce uttered and Meryl giggled. He held her hands for comfort and Meryl started doing circles at the back of his hands with her thumbs.

"Never in my wildest dream that you will be the woman that I'll spend the rest of my life with. You are a dream. And with you, everyday I'm in cloud nine. The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that there is more than "Meryl Streep". I am lucky because I got to know not just Meryl Streep but also Mary Louise."Pierce said and Meryl sweetly smiled at him.

"I know that everyone loves Meryl Streep but me, what I love most is Mary Louise. Not the actress but the woman that is the mother of my children and the woman that I'll be with 'til my very last breath."Pierce added and he started crying again. That made Meryl tear up as well.

"In this place, we built our love story. We talked about building a family. We talked about getting married. And we talked about how we are going to live here when we are both retired and can't work anymore."Pierce softly uttered and Meryl is just nodding whilst crying.

"Today, I am beyond grateful that we are again opening a new chapter in our life in this place where everything began. Mary Louise, you are a part of me, and in front of our family and friends, I take you as the woman that I'll take care of, the woman I'll love, to have and to hold. From this day forward...In sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, to love and to cherish, 'til death do us part. I love you, baby."Pierce said and the couple are both in tears.

"I love you, too."Meryl mouthed and Pierce wanted to kiss her already in that moment but he knows he can't. Not yet.

It's time for the rings and the presider gave the first ring to Pierce.

"With this ring, I take thee, as a symbol of my everlasting love for you."Pierce said softly and he perfectly slid the simple, gold, ring band. The presider gave the second ring to Meryl and she widely smiled.

"With this ring, I take thee, as a symbol of my everlasting love for you."Meryl said as she slid the matching ring onto Pierce's finger.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife."The presider loudly said after he said a few more words.

"Pierce,"The presider started.

"You may now kiss your bride."He added and Pierce looked at Meryl. He cupped her face and they shared a sweet, passionate kiss in front of their family and friends. Everyone applauded and their kiss is interrupted because their children went to them all of a sudden and hugged the two of them.

"These kids are gonna kill me!"Meryl exclaimed and they all laughed.

Their kids uttered "Love you, dad." and "Love you, mom." as they congratulate their parents.

They did some picture takings and they all went back to the hotel for they have an hour and a half before the party for the place where the ceremony is held will be turned into the reception area.

The Brosnan Bunch, together with the newly-wed couple, went to only one hotel room and they will all change into their more comfortable dresses. The couple headed to the balcony area and they decided to have their moment first.

"Can you believe it?We're married."Pierce whispered to Meryl who is sitting on his lap.

"Finally babe, we are married."Meryl uttered and she hugged her neck.

"I was a mess earlier."Pierce uttered and Meryl chortled.

"I love you, baby."Meryl whispered and their foreheads met.

"I love you more, mrs. Brosnan."Pierce replied and he kissed her. She responded immediately and they just started making out. Meryl pulled back after a minute or two before it gets elsewhere and Pierce put a hand on her 6-month old baby bump.

"How's our little angel doing over there?"Pierce asked and he rested his head on Meryl's neck.

"Our angel was kicking earlier while I'm saying my vows and while I'm walking."Meryl answered and she started massaging his head. He softly giggled and silence suddenly filled their atmosphere. Just them, the wind, the sea. Pierce buried his face on Meryl's neck more as she rest her head on top of his head.

The moment got interrupted after ten minutes or so with a knock on the sliding glass door.

"I guess that's our cue that we need to go."Meryl said with a soft giggle.

"Can we just stay like this forever?"Pierce asked, sniffing her scent.

"Babe, we have the rest of our life to be like this."Meryl answered and Pierce looked at her.

"I'm inlove with you Mary Louise Streep-Brosnan."Pierce said softly and Meryl widely smiled.

"I'm inlove with you Pierce Brendan Brosnan."Meryl replied and he gave a peck on her lips before she slowly stood up.

"I'll have you after the party right?"Pierce asked nonchalantly and Meryl pinch his nose.

"You have me for the rest of your life my love."Meryl answered and Pierce playfully spanked her rear that made her squeal.

"Behave mr. Brosnan, we still have a party to attend to."Meryl uttered with her one eyebrow up and the two went to where their children are.

"Mom, dad, the car's waiting."Dylan said and they walked hand-in-hand.

--
They arrived at the venue that now turned into a reception area and the plan is, their kids are going to enter the venue in a line whilst dancing before they introduce the newly-wed couple.

Waterloo by Abba started playing and the Brosnan bunch started walking in the venue with the guests up on their feet clapping and dancing with them as they enter.

"Let us now welcome the newly-weds. Mr. and Mrs. Brosnan!"The host announced and the couple walked in hand-in-hand, of course, they're dancing. Yes, Meryl's pregnant but she is still their dancing queen.

They reached the big space in the middle that serves as dance floor and the "stage" for the program and Pierce pressed his lips against hers.

They sat in a long table with them in the middle and their children seated at their both sides. With the girls on Meryl's side and the boys on Pierce's side. The program started with their close friends saying their best wishes for the newly-weds before the maid-of-honor and the best man give theirs. There are also videos from their close friends that can't make it to the wedding including Julia Roberts, Shirley Mclaine, and Jane Fonda.

"Wow, those are great wishes for the newly-weds but I think they need to hear more wishes especially from the maid-of-honor and the best man."The host said and the Brosnan bunch, including their parents started clapping ang squeeling for Paris and Nicky. The two are smiling from ear-to-ear but between the two of them, Nicky is the most nervous one. Well, Paris is also nervous though he is already used to speaking in public since he is a young advocate however, Nicky is still in her shell figuring out if she really wanted to be like her parents or just do her own thing.

"Are you okay, bunny?"Meryl asked and she looked at Nicky.

"I don't know mommy."Nicky answered softly and she hugged her mother sideways,burying her face on her mother's side.

"It's fine baby, you can tell mommy if you don't wanna talk. It is fine with me and with daddy."Meryl whispered.

"Babe, what's the matter?"Pierce asked Meryl the moment he saw the two.

"She is nervous talking in front of many people."Meryl whispered and Pierce rubbed Nicky's back.

"Dominique, my love, come here, daddy will talk to you."Pierce said softly and Nicky looked at him.

"Come to daddy, bunny."Meryl whispered and Nicky ran to her father. Pierce carried her to his lap facing him.

"What's the matter sweetheart?"Pierce asked.

"Is it okay if I won't talk?I'm scared."Nicky uttered and Pierce cupped her face.

"Why are you scared?They are nice people and remember when you talked at mommy's birthday?You did a great job in that. We'll just be right here behind you while you talk. We'll cheer for you and we'll clap for you. It's just us darling okay?Whatever happens out there while you're talking, mommy and daddy still loves you."Pierce said softly and Nicky showed him her sweetest smile.

"But I want Paris to go first."Nicky uttered and Pierce nodded.

"Okay, princess, Paris will talk first."Pierce said and Nicky hugged him and she rested her head on his chest.

"Is she going to talk?"Meryl whispered to Pierce and he just mouthed "yes" that made Meryl smile.

"Alright, we know that everyone is hungry already but before we eat, I would like to call the best man first to give his wishes to the couple. Please welcome, Paris Brosnan!"The host uttered and everyone applauded. Paris stood up and they handed him a microphone.

"Good evening everyone."Paris greeted and everybody applauded again.

"I don't really know what to say honestly but they are the best parents. I mean, just the fact they're Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan. What could be better than that?"Paris asked and it elicited laughters from the crowd.

"It's an honor for me to be dad's best man. I owe everything to my dad because he's been always there everytime I need him. For many years, he's become my number one support system."Paris started and Pierce's heart melted because of his son's words.

"When my dad went through our grandfather's death and his divorce back then, he tried to mask his emotions telling us that everything will be alright as long as he is there, telling us that we should move forward and get on with our lives and be happy in every single possible way. We were young back then and we didn't realize how empty dad was. How he struggled with his anxiety if he really is doing enough efforts."Paris continued and everyone is just listening intently to him.

"Dad, I just want you to know that your efforts are more than enough."Paris said softly as he look at his father and Pierce smiled.

"When dad met mom a decade ago, we saw that joy in his eyes come back. We saw that sparkle in his eyes everytime he say or he hears the name Meryl Streep. We didn't had the chance to meet her when they first got together but we noticed that change in dad's aura the moment she told us that he found a new love. Dad talking about mom went on for two or three months I think. He was like: "When you met her, you'll have another mom." ; "You won't believe how great of a mom she is." ; "I love her boys you know and I am sure that you'll love her, too."--those are some of dad's words as he drive us to school and with that, we knew that he really fell madly inlove with mom. And then one day,"He paused for a moment.

"He just stops talking about her. We stopped seeing him talking over-the-phone in the middle of the night saying sweet nothings. The next thing we knew, we'll meet her and we'll hear dad talk about her again after a decade. When they first broke up, dad became this very lonely man. He looks so tired all the time, he looks so sad and now, he isn't because mom's there to complete him. Mom's there to be with him. Mom, I will be forever grateful because you came into our lives, into dad's life because I am sure that dad won't be this without you. I am blessed to have you both as my parents and all I want for you guys is to stay married."Paris said and his last statement made everyone laugh.

"I love you both so so much and remember that us your children will always be here for the both of you. If ever you decide to get a divorce, all of us will have a "Parent Trap" operation but I have a strong faith that you won't. Thank you."Paris said and everyone applauded. He went to his parents and Meryl kissed his cheek and Pierce hugged him.

"That was great, baby."Meryl whispered and he smiled.

"Wow, that is one good speech."The host complimented and Paris just smiled.

"For this last speaker before we start our meals, let's give a warm welcome to our bride's maid-of-honor, Nicky Brosnan!"The host introduced and Nicky slowly walked towards where Paris stood earlier. They handed her a microphone and she looked at Louisa. Louisa handed her a paper where Nicky wrote her speech and she looked at her parents first before facing the crowd.

"Before I start what I want to say to mommy and daddy, I would like to thank Lou-Lou, Gracie, and Dylan for helping me write this speech."Nicky started as she read her paper and everyone applauded.

"I am Mary Dominique Streep-Brosnan and I am mommy and daddy's first child in terms of biological thingy. Maybe some of you don't really know me because mommy protected me from the media since I was a baby. Well, I am still their baby because my sister or my brother is not yet born."Nicky continued and the last statement elicited laughters from the crowd especially her parents.

"I just met my daddy a year ago but before I met him, mommy's been telling me a lot of nice things about him. She kept his identity from me but she never said a bad thing about him and that is what I loved more about mommy. She raised me alone ever since I was a baby but she never taught me to hate my dad. In fact, she made me so excited in meeting my dad even if at first I thought that it is impossible that I'll meet him."Nicky continued.

"As you all can see I look exactly like my dad except for my hair color and it had a lot of advantages. I also got some of my daddy's traits and those became may disadvantages."Nicky uttered and Meryl did a facepalm for she knows what Nicky will say.

"When mommy's mad at me, it's either she'll cool down fast or she'll be mad more. There are times where I can hear her whisper: I can't stay mad at you for long. My God, why did she have to look like her father?"Nicky said and it made everyone laugh. Pierce look at Meryl and she buried her face on her palms.

"There also times where I can hear mommy say: You look like your father and you also got his worst traits. Behind my back. Mommy thought I don't hear it but I do."Nicky added and everyone is still laughing.

"Mommy, I may look like daddy, and I may got daddy's worst traits as you call it, I'll always be your Nicky, your mini-me. Thank you mommy for raising me and thank you daddy for coming back. Daddy, you coming back made me the happiest kid alive and it will break my heart if you two will split. But you won't split right?"Nicky asked and she looked at her parents.

"No baby."Pierce mouthed and Meryl and him are shaking their heads.

"I am happy that mommy have the same last name as mine and daddy. I remember the time when daddy promised me that mommy will be a Brosnan like us and daddy didn't break his promise. I love you mommy and daddy so much, thank you for being there and I will cherish this day too with all my heart. Thank you."Nicky added as she read the last of her speech and everybody in the party applauded and cheered for her. She ran back to her parents and Pierce carried her to his lap.

"That's good, princess. You did it!"Pierce exclaimed and he kissed her forehead.

"I'm so proud of you, bunny. You talked in front of many people."Meryl said and she kissed Nicky.

After Paris and Nicky talked, they had a meal first before they did all the traditional wedding happenings like the tossing of boquet, the garter, the slicing of the cake and the toast. Though Meryl can't drink any alcohol, they got her a non-alcoholic champagne.

"Do you wanna witness our newly-weds first dance before we start all the partying?"The host asked and of course, the boys started squeeling and applauding.

"Let's all give a warm of applause and give the spotlight to mr. and mrs. Brosnan for their first dance as a married couple!"The host exclaimed and the two went to the center of the dancefloor hand-in-hand.

Endless Love by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross started playing and Pierce and Meryl looked at each other. Pierce placed his right hand on her waist as she put her left hand on his shoulder. They interwined their free hands with each other and they started swaying slowly with the song. Her forehead met his shoulder and he rested his head on hers.

"I love you, baby."Pierce whispered and Meryl closed her eyes.

"I love you, too."Meryl replied and Pierce pressed his lips on her temple.

"We will make things work. No matter what."Pierce whispered again and Meryl gently nodded.

As the song arrive at it's chorus, Meryl decided to just encircle her arms around his neck and Pierce did the same around his waist even with her baby bump in between them. They looked at each other in the eyes and they just got lost with each other. Pierce getting lost in her hazel green eyes and Meryl drowning in his blue eyes. In a good way.

The song finished and they shared a passionate kiss that earned applause and squeels. Meryl and Pierce felt the bliss knowing the fact that they are already married. They are mr. and mrs. Brosnan. They are officially married and they are just starting to feel it. Though Pierce already felt married to her even before their wedding but this is different. He can finally say that Meryl is his wife and she can finally say that Pierce is her husband.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honeymoon and more about the pregnancy in the next chap.

P.S.: I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT WEDDING CEREMONIES AND I ONLY RESEARCHED THE ORDER OF THE CEREMONY THAT'S WHY I APOLOGIZE.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

48.4K 480 25
The summer where everything changes........ (All rights go to Jenny Han) This doesn't follow the plot of the summer I turned pretty. (Only some thin...
15.1K 261 15
Mamma mia! It's been 20 years. 20 BLOODY YEARS!!! Three men! Sam Carmichael, Bill Anderson and Harry Bright! One daughter: Sophie Sheridan. Sophie of...
37.6K 1.1K 17
Hannah Preciado is constantly tormented by her brother's Friend, Mike. What happens when she has to spend a whole summer with him, will she cope?
564K 11.3K 25
ARIANA|COMPLETED ❝ARIANA SHERIDAN, DAUGHTER OF DONNA AND SISTER OF SOPHIE, FINDS HERSELF IN A TRICKY SITUATION WHEN HER SISTER INVITES 3 MEN, CLAIMIN...