A LunaTic and Her Gunn

By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... More

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
🎶It's Kismet, Ain't It🎶
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate•Fucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
👀👀👀👀
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
📷
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
🎶I'm Scared🎶
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
Pitts✈LA✈Philly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary
The Aftermath
🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
🎶CRASH Into Me, Baby🎶
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
💥
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

Father's Day; On The Road

1.2K 38 12
By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

"Okay... I've got Uno or regular cards." Luna offers. Colson's Eleven are on the bus headed to Houston with Luna looking for something other than electronics to entertain Casie. "She don't know how to throw?" Luna questions Slim.

"Nah... " He admits sheepishly.

"You're a failure as an uncle." She informs him with a laugh.

"Fuck you." He smirks back at her smart ass.

"Come on, Dil. Looney'll show you how to run shit." She says with a grin as Casie climbs on to her lap.

"Oh... LOONEY'll show her??" He snakes back with his neck. Slim's only slightly salty; knowing Luna can hold her own, having already beat his ass a few times in Spades.

"Dude, she's almost 11yrs old and you haven't taught her. It's a good thing I'm here, I can teach her how to actually win." Luna smirks back at him.

"Aight, Bet. Bitch." Slim challenges her with a teasing grin.

"Uncle Slim! Don't call Looney that!" Casie asserts, making them both laugh.

"Go get ya Boy... We'll take MY partner." Luna bounces back with a shining smile.

Slim seriously hates Luna in a loving way. He's never met a woman with balls as big as his. For as much as he admires her strength and authority it equally worries and irritates him at the same time.

"Alright Dilla. See the spades, those are all high cards which means their, what?" Luna asks as she tries to explain.

"Important?" Casie asks.

"Yup. Very good." Luna encourages her. "The game is called Spades because they rule over everything except... "

Colson watches as Luna talks through the importance of The Big and Little Jokers with Casie. Taking her time when his daughter is confused by the 2's; it's the diamond that throws her off balance.

"She really doesn't know how good of a mom she'd be." He thinks to himself with a smile playing on his lips as his seeds throb.

"It's okay." Luna reassures her. "We'll run a practice hand... That way I can teach you about books and how to bid."

"Bid?" Casie asks, still confused.

Luna goes on to explain how each spade is considered a point or a book. That they guess how many books or points they can make based on the number and strength of the spades they have in their hand. Sitting trump tight, it's going to be an easy game to give Casie confidence. Looking at Baze, Luna asks her partner if he's ready causing him to nod at Slim to start. Throwing out the ace of hearts, Baze slides in the 3 of hearts as Colson tosses out the 6.

"This one, right?" Casie asks, pointing to their only heart.

"Yup." Luna encourages her as Slim comes the queen of hearts. Baze tops him with the king with Colson throws out a low card.

"Here?" Casie asks pointing to a spade.

"Yes and no... " Luna corrects her. Explaining how Baze is their partner and is winning on the king; that they don't want to cut or hurt their partner, so they throw off. Getting rid of the 3 of clubs instead. Casie is still very confused as Luna exposes their hand. Baze tosses the ace of clubs. Colson the 5. Looking at their cards, Casie chooses their lowest club. "Very good. We get rid of anything we don't need." Luna compliments Casie's choice.

"BAM!!!" Slim slams his card down.

Slicing them with the 4 of spades. Casie takes this as a personal assault. The Boys laugh as Luna reminds her how spades win over EVERYTHING. Casie gives Luna a knowing nod; she's got her game face on now.

They run a couple of hands with Luna helping Casie figure out which cards to throw at what time. Easily picking up the concept, she gets more excited with every book they take. As the last round plays out, Luna and Casie are last to throw. Slim having control over the board with the 2 of Spades. Nodding, Luna grins at Casie as she slams their card down.

"BAM!!!!" She shouts, mimicking Slim as she takes the table with the Big Joker.

Slim looks at Luna and Casie with shock and irritation all over his face as Colson and Baze laugh at the three of them. "Don't you turn her into a bitch like you." Slim warns Luna with another annoyed smirk.

"Uncle Slim!! I told you NOT to call my Looney THAT!" Casie shoots back, quickly coming to her defense.

"Yeah, Uncle Slim." Luna teases him back to his rolled eyes and everyone's laughter.

Casie yawns big while still on Luna's lap, comfortably leaning back into Luna's left shoulder. Colson watches Luna wince as she wraps her arms around Casie, nuzzling her face into her head while holding the little girl safely through the pain.

"God Damn, she fucking rides... Fuck... I really hope I don't fuck this shit up." A wave of panic suddenly hitting Colson at the thought of security. It always causes him to trip and fall over specific doubts he has in himself. This character flaw has sabotaged what could have been many great things in his lifetime; making him terrified he'll do it again.

"Wanna lay down, Peanut?" Colson asks his daughter after watching them for a minute; she agrees before dragging Luna with them to the back room to be tucked in.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

With Casie safely asleep in their bed, the remainder of the ride is filled with smoking, drinking and ball busting.

"So... When we getting another baby, Ma?" Rook teases Luna as they share a joint.

"I love you but I'll fucking kill you." Luna answers while giving him a solid side eye.

All this does is instigate Rook as he begins to loudly sing while swaying and bumping into Luna. 🎶Luna and Colson sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G🎶 Luckily, she was wise enough to pop three more Percs and sit on the far left end of the couch; keeping her wound safe from his happy playfulness as she tries hard not to laugh.

By the next line, the entire intoxicated bunch is singing along with him; Sam and Bullet included as they finish up. 🎶Then comes Luna with a BAABY CARRIAGE🎶

Unable to contain her laughter, Luna rolls her eyes at Colson while shoving Rook into Baze. Crossing over to the next couch, Luna climbs into Colson's lap; informing her lover that their friends are fucking dumb to his laughter and kisses.

-------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the Post Oak Hotel, Don checks them in as Colson carries Casie to their room while Bullet and Benny help Luna with their luggage. Everyone dipping out to their own rooms. Or so it's to be thought...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

With Casie snuggled into bed, Colson grabs Luna's hand and pulls her into the bathroom with him. "Come're... " He husks before his teeth and mouth go straight for her tattooed neck.

Luna's neck is constantly bruised or swollen to both of their delight. Colson loving how she allows them to sink their teeth into each other. With him having more range than her, he's able to suck, bite and sometimes bruise her without it showing through her body art; knowing how to push them both to the limits without breaking her skin. The bite marks upon Colson's bare skin are more noticeable; it makes Luna want him to tat his neck too.

Tipsy with Percocets swirling through their brains and in love they giggle as they kiss and Colson lifts Luna onto the counter. Taking her face in his large hands, his blue eyes are still capable of stealing bits of her soul.

"You're so fucking beautiful. You know that, right? Not just fucking hot... But like, everything about you is beautiful... And hot." He grins as he looks down her body before looking back up into Luna's eyes. "You're beyond american beauty standards... It's the raw you. The I don't give a fuck, I got this YOU... She's the most incredibly beautiful person I've ever known." Colson tells Luna softly as he kisses her lips.

Wrapping her legs and arms around his body, Luna kisses Colson deeply as she draws him in. "I fucking love you, you know THAT?" She cocks a smile at him.

Colson laughs out an I do before slipping Luna's shirt over her head after she helps him with his. Braless, his mouth and face dive directly into her full tits. Swirling his tongue as he sucks on each pierced nipple, hands firmly cupping her plump breast. Luna leans her head back against the mirror with her back arched as Colson begins to pull at her pants. Lifting up to help him, she wiggles herself out of them. Colson spreads Luna's legs as he dips down; running his wet, warm tongue flat along her pussy's bare skin. She moans out as he presses his mouth against her vulnerable soft spots, exploring her dripping folds.

"Fuck, I love the way she tastes." He thinks to himself as he laps up her fruity juices.

With one bare foot on his shoulder, Luna pushes her pussy into him. Grabbing the top of his hair as she grinds against his giving mouth. Cumming hard, all over his face. She wipes his chin and bottom lip with her thumb and sucks her aftermath off of it while staring seductively into Colson's eyes.

"You're so dirty." He grins. "I fucking love it."

Pulling Luna off the sink, he spins her around and forcefully bends her over it. Her body rages for him as Colson runs his hand along Luna's bare ass, leaning down to give her cheek a solid bite; making her yelp and jerk in excitement. Dropping his pants, their blue eyes meet in the mirror as he enters her. It's their favorite way to fuck. He yanks her hair back as he finds his way inside of her, making Luna feel her body flush and pussy tighten. She begins to tingle from head to toe the moment Colson fully enters her.

"Oooh fuuuck, Bunny." She coos in pleasure as he holds onto her hips.

Pumping deeply inside of her, all Colson can grunt is a pleased "I knooow... "

With one hand wrapped in her golden blonde hair and the other holding her hip, Luna grips the edges of the sink. Both fucking the shit out of each other.

"FUUUCK COLLL... " Luna's words are cut off as Colson clamps his hand over her mouth as she cries out, making her cum harder the second time while keeping her quiet because of Casie.

"One more for my little whore?" He snickers as he slides his hand down her mouth to her throat, making her bottom lip drag on his fingertips.

"Yes, please." She begs while slamming her ass against his hips. Luna watches Colson's reflection in the mirror; she loves the faces he makes when he's about to cum.

Clenching her walls around him, she reaches back with one arm and grabs his ass. Pushing him deeper into her and holding him in place as he explodes; making herself cum with him, the way he likes.

"Jesus Christ, Kitten... " He sighs as he moves her hair away before kissing and leaning on her back carefully. Luna's purrs as Colson sighs again and firmly holds her; indicating both are satisfied and content from their late night quickie.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Dad. Dad. Dad. Dad. Dad. Dad. Dad." Casie's voice is like it's own alarm clock on repeat.

Opening her eyes, Luna stares at Colson. Unamused. Mouthing to him to get your kid.

"What up, Peanut?" He groggily asks his little girl.

"IT'S FATHER'S DAY!!!" Casie shouts, jumping up on the bed.

"Fucking kill meeeee." Luna's mind whines. Burying her herself under the blankets, she doesn't know what the fuck that means. She doesn't have a father and has never celebrated the day in her whole 26yrs of life. A lot of things being new to her with Colson; especially early mornings with a loud child.

"Shit!! It is, hunh?" Colson asks as he sits up. Casie hops out of bed to dig through her bags. Finding what she wants, she excitedly hops back in. Presenting her dad with his gift as Luna watches through one eye peeping out from the blanket. "What is it???" Colson teases Casie as he tickles her.

"Open it!!" She squeals.

"They're so fucking cute." Luna's hungover and tired heart beats with love for them as she continues to watch.

"PEEEANUT!! I LOVE IT!!" Colson exclaims as he pulls out the homemade gift. It's a heart made from plaster of paris. Painted red, holding Casie's handprint inside of it. Carefully grasping his precious gift in one hand, he stretches his other long arm out to grab his kiddo and snuggles her close with love. "Thank you! I love it!" His eyes filling as Luna reaches for his gift.

Taking it from him with equal care so he can hold his baby girl; she gazes adoringingly at them as his gratitude and love burst with kisses and tickles to her sweet giggles. Admiring from her hiding spot, Luna pulls her full head out. Still holding Casie's gift in her hand while watching Colson with his daughter... Luna's confused by her own thoughts.

"He's so fucking perfect with Case. Shut the fuck up, Loons... You've got ovary ache. I bet your fucking period is coming... " She tries to dismiss her feelings.

Coming out of his hug, Casie declares she's hungry. "Let's order rooooom service, Dilla!!!" Luna grins to the little girl's delight.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sitting on the bed, surrounded by food, Luna sips her coffee as Colson and Casie grub down.

"Doesn't he have a show tonight... Wh... " She wonders to herself

"Don't touch any of the berries!!" Casie shouts breaking her thoughts.

Luna can't help but laugh as she convinces Casie that she's okay. The little girl's constant concern for Luna's health being beyond endearing.

"You got a show tonight, Bunny?" Luna asks, forgetting to drop the pet name.

"Yeeah... " Colson sighs before taking a bite of his eggs.

"But it's Father's Dayyy!!" Casie complains in disappoint.

"Same, Case, same." Luna can't help but think while slightly irritated. One, because it's a Sunday. Two, because it's fucking Father's Day and while she may not know what it means... Obviously Casie does.

"I know Peanut... I'm sorry." Colson answers sheepishly.

Luna watches as she swears she sees a piece of Colson's heart break off with the look Casie gives him. Thinking and taking a deep breath, she chooses to step in. "Hey Dill... Since Daddy's working, you hang out with me. We'll get our nails done and do some shopping with Sam and Ash before the show... How's that sound?"

Casie agrees with an excited grin, she loves hanging out with Luna. At the same time, Colson's eyes tell her thank you along with everything else he loves about her. Luna's smile and THAT One Look reassures him that she knows it all and undoubtedly feels the same

-------------------------------------------------------

Dressed casually in a black hoodie and Vans with her hair loose, Luna strolls through Downtown Houston hand in hand with Casie. Ashleigh and Sam chatting behind them.

"Where to first??" Luna asks "Nails or shopping?"

"Shopping!!" The other three females say in unison while laughing.

"Shopping it is." Luna agrees with a grin.

They bounce in and out of different types of stores and shops. Texas's style may be a bit different than any of their's but it's beautiful. The four of them try on different items as they compliment or laugh at each other. Casie going on to disappear into the world's largest cowboy hat when she puts one on. Finding a novelty store, Luna, Sam and Casie are in their glory. Luna grabbing Colson a pair of fun socks along with a World's Weirdest Dad T shirt; finding it to be perfectly fitting.

"Looney!! Look!!" Casie calls for her.

Holding out a box, Luna takes it. It's a bathroom basketball net. PoopBall is the name of the game.

"It's perfect, Dill! Your dad will love it!! Luna laughs. Enjoying herself but missing her other part, Luna Snaps Colson. Wandering around still, she finds what she thinks to be amazingly, ironically and wonderfully perfect. "Sammy BooBoo!!" Luna shouts out across the store.

Sam pops her head up, calling out Brooklyn. Making her move once she sees Luna's bangled wrist pop up. Once Sam reaches her, Luna shows her two separate shirtsn while grinning like a fool.

"How fucking awesome!?! And around HERE!!" Luna asks with her devious smile developing as it hints at a sign of disbelief. "A NEED, YES?!?" Luna asks while beaming.

"AbsoFUCKINGlutely!!!" Sam grins with a laugh.

Both try their shirt on right there. A quick change of a top or an outfit not being a big deal from where they call home. Always maintaining the level of cooth and a form of dignity that can only be passed to the fortunate by The Old Heads. It truly is an artform. The Girls grab the shirts and other weird odds and ends throughout their dip ins with Luna turning Casie on to turquoise when she finds a beautiful platinum entwined pendant.

"Do you happen to have a chain for sale also?" Luna asks as Casie wiggles excitedly.

The clerk nods before disappearing for a moment to come back with a 1/2 inch chain. After the clerk slides the pendant onto the chain, Luna slips it over Casie's head. It rests just below her ribs and chest plate.

"I LOVE IT, LOONEY!!!" Casie bursts, gripping Luna tightly around the waist after admiring her new treasure.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson is carefully getting his hair bleached. Irritated with himself for not doing it before his latest tattoo he hears his phone go off. Checking it, he finds a Snap from Luna.

There's a stab of pain to his heart; he doesn't know why he's scheduled on Father's Day. Feeling like an Asshole for not knowing the date as usual. Trying to brush it off, he rails an Adderall and lights a joint before Snapping Luna back.

-------------------------------------------------------

After a few shops and walking around, the girls decide to grab a bite; stopping at another local diner. They're seriously everywhere in Texas, not that anyone minds. In Luna's opinion diners win over boujie bullshit or corporate chains any day. Waiting for their order, Luna gets hit with Colson's Snap.

Opening it, Luna can't help but laugh loudly at his hair regiments far exceeding hers. Although she finds him to be ridiculous, he's also nothing short of gorgeous to her; even looking like Jack Frost at the moment.

Once their food arrives, Casie gets picky. She'd ordered a cheeseburger and fries like everyone else but now wants chicken tenders. Ashleigh giving her an unquestionable No when she wants to switch.

Sitting next to Sam, Luna growls in a Cookie Monster voice "I love cheeseburgers." Placing a french fry between her nose and lips, Sam turns to Luna, stating she loves them too. Together they turn to Casie.

"Don't you love cheeseburgers and fries?" Luna asks in her Cookie Monster voice as she takes a bite of one.

Following their lead, Ashleigh speaks in a high pitched tone mimicking Elmo. "I loooove cheeseburgers too!" She exclaims.

"Guys. I'm NOT a baby." Casie retorts, cocking her head.

"Then eat your fucking cheeseburger and fries." The words nonchalantly falling out of Luna's mouth with a shrug before she realizes it; leading Sam to snicker as Ashleigh looks on wide eyed.

"Okay." Casie says with a shrug as she takes a large bite of the beef patty.

"I can not believe I fucking said that! Or that she listened?!!? What the fuck is wrong with me???" Luna's mind starts to spin.

Catching Ashleigh's eye, Luna turns red as she watches Ashleigh try to hold her laughter in. Always amused and admiring how Luna truly speaks her mind, regardless of who she's expressing it to. The Girls continue to eat and talk while deciding on getting their nails done next. Finishing up, Luna wants to smoke but doesn't like to in front of Casie.

"Imma step outside." Luna looks at Sam and Ashleigh. "You keep eating." She directs Casie to her nod. Once outside Luna lights a cigarette; leaning against the diner's wall, she slowly exhales.

"Kids are some shit." She thinks to herself, still in disbelief from her own words.

Pulling the socks out of her bag, she Snaps them against it as a response to Colson. Finishing her cigarette, she hits her pen a few times, pops a bar and heads back in.

"Kids are fucking hard, Man." She thinks again as she heads back to her table, still disappointed in herself with her verbal carelessness.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson's onstage running through rehearsal with The Band. Still feeling shitty, he wants to incorporate Casie into tonight's show. Burning as he stalks the stage, he's drawn out of his mind when his phone goes off; it's a Snap back from Luna.

A smile immediately spreads across his face. "She's such a fucking Asshole." He thinks, not being able to refrain from laughing out loud in amusement.

Deciding to take a break and reasses, Colson heads off stage. Popping into the bathroom, he takes a piss, lights another joint and Snaps Luna.

-------------------------------------------------------

After getting their nails and toes done, the girls head to Herman Park. They have an outdoor theater for kids. With Casie walking ahead with Sam, Luna takes it as an opportunity to question Ashleigh.

"Why's he playing today... Of all days?" Luna asks directly.

Looking over at Luna, Ashleigh shrugs. "I didn't think she'd be with us when we scheduled it and he didn't ask for off. You gotta think Loons, not only am I at the mercy of the venues and Kells schedule but this tour is completely different than any other." She starts to explain.

"What do you mean?" Luna asks with furrowed eyebrows, even though she knows the answer.

"Shit's A LOT calmer. Usually Case is only with us for like two or three days tops but Emma let her come for ten days because of YOU." Ashleigh points out.

"Why didn't you take off Ash?" Luna can't help but ask to immediately regret it when Ashleigh's facial expression changes.

"I don't know... I guess I wasn't thinking either." She answers, shaking her head at herself.

"I'm sorry." Luna says, linking her arm in Ashleigh's before she rests her head on her shoulder. "I'm a major Asshole who doesn't have kids. I shouldn't have... " Luna trails off, feeling horrible over her question.

"No... I get it... I'm new too! I've never been on tour as a mom before. I don't know... Tour life is tour life and mom life is mom life... I don't know.... Maybe if it works out with Case for this long, I can bring Ash out." Ashleigh thinks out loud.

"I'll help reel whatever we need to in for them." Luna honestly reassures Ashleigh with a squeeze to the arm, slightly surprised by her own words.

Arriving at the Miller Outdoor Theater, Luna pulls out a blanket. All of them copping a squat as they watch a clever puppet show. After the performance, Luna checks her phone before they head to ride the red steam train, not the blue one to Casie's choice. During the ride Luna gets another Snap from Colson.

His words shoot through Luna's body like a pinball in a machine. Scoring hundreds of thousands of points as he makes her pussy ache and drip for him.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Hey!" Colson greets Luna with a sweet kiss. "What 'cha get me?" He asks with a grin.

"Nothin'. You're ain't my Daddy..." She responds sarcastically.

Looking from side to side for Casie, Colson sees he's in the clear. Gripping Luna's hips, he easily tosses her over his shoulder. Holding his arm around her legs firmly, Colson carries Luna off stage as he spanks her. His hand coming down hard on her ass with each word.

❗I'll❗
❗Show❗
❗You❗
❗Who❗
❗Your❗
❗Daddy❗
❗Is❗

Colson growls into Luna's ear as she wiggles and yelps. Setting her down once they reach his dressing room, Luna instantly pushes Colson firmly against the door. Kissing his neck as she unbuckles his pants.

"Take your fucking shirt off." She demands.

Slowly squatting down in front of Colson, Luna runs her hands along the sides of his body. Kissing his bare skin on her way down.

Swirling her tongue around his cock's head as he holds her hair back to watch her mouth. Looking up at him, Luna snarks out. "I've got your Daddy." Before deep throating his dick.

Colson grips Luna's hair in shock and pleasure. "You're such a fucking freak!!" He laughs while closing his eyes as he leans his weight against the door. Enjoying the warmth of Luna's mouth sliding and sucking all over his raging hard on. Allowing the euphoric feeling to wash over him as she strokes, slobbers and spins her mouth and hand all over Colson's thick cock. Luna tries not to smile when she feels him twitch as his tip hits the back of her throat. His fingers are tangled in her long hair while her hands are busy working his dick and grasping his ass. With Luna feverishly sucking him off, Colson loses control of himself. "Ahhhh!!! Fuck! No! No! No! No! FUUUUCK!!" Colson shouts out as he burst in Luna's mouth, banging his head against the door. Sucking him dry, she looks up with concerned eyes. Colson watches her swallow his load before he speaks. "I wanted to cum inside you." He pouts as he looks down at her while stroking her hair.

"Shoulda stopped me." Luna shrugs as she stands up.

"I know... It was just too fucking good." He complains, pulling up his pants as Luna checks her makeup.

Throwing his arm around her shoulder, Colson kisses the top of Luna's head as they walk out of the dressing room. Rounding the door frame, he sees the hallway is empty. Carefully but firmly, Colson pushes her against the wall. His over six feet frame looms over her five foot two one. Luna's body heats up as he brings his face closer.

"For the fucking record, I'M the daddy." His deep voice declares. Luna feels her pussy swell and nipples get hard as she moans for him through kisses. Grabbing her pussy with force, Colson bites Luna lip. Pulling back to dare her reaction. "Matter fact, I'm YOUR fucking daddy." He taunts her before taking control of her mouth.

Pressing her hips towards him. Luna gives into his deep, dominate kisses. Colson slips his hand down her pants, opening her folds as he slides inside of her. Finger fucking her in the hallway.

"Fuuuuuckkkk... Maybe he can play this game." Luna's mind dances in ecstasy.

Colson pushes her harder against the wall by her collarbone. Kissing her with authority, he doesn't let up as he thumbs her clit. With his fingertips playing her sexual notes like his personal piano Luna can't help but cling to him with both hands. Grinding against him as she easily shakes and cums in his palm. He shoves his tongue deeper into her pleased mouth before releasing it. Staring down at her, Colson gives Luna a devilish smile before pushing against the wall to stand up straight. Dragging his hand up her stunned pussy he finally fully releases her. Leaving her breathless, panting and weak against the wall. Licking his fingers, Colson looks Luna up and down. Not only admiring her but also his work. Smiling still, he turns on his heel and begins to walk away. After a few steps, he stops and turns back around.

"Don't forget what YOUR DADDY just fucking taught you." He states to Luna with an accomplished smirk and finger snap. Turning back around, he tosses out. "I love-LOVE you." Over his shoulder before disappearing to find Casie for rehearsal.

Still leaning against the wall, all Luna can think is "This motherfucker." A satisfied smile resting on her lips as she closes her eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Dude... Can I say something?" Sam asks Luna.

The two of them are in the back of the bus getting stoned and hanging out. Sam's sprawled out hitting a joint while Luna sketches.

"Always?" Luna stops to give her a strange look.

Sam hits the joint again before passing it to Luna, stoned mind trying to frame her words. "It's really weird to see you with a kid... " Sam trails off "But then you told her to eat her fucking cheeseburger and I was like Oop! There's Loons!!" Sam erupts into laughter.

Luna throws herself on the bed next to Sam with a groan, puffing on the joint before she passes it. "Uggghhh! I knooow. I can't believe I said that." Luna says as she buries her face into her hands.

"I can!!" Sam continues to laugh at her. "You weren't mean... You were just... A bitch!" Sam's words cracking herself up.

"Shut up." Luna laughs while taking the joint before hitting Sam with a pillow. Placing it behind her head, Luna continues smoking the joint as she thinks about what Sam said.

"It is weird, hunh?" She asks as she exhales.

"What? The kid? Enh... It is but it's not bad. It's... Different?" Sam tries not to freak Luna out as she takes the joint. "Honestly? You're doing better than I thought you would when you told me he had a kid." Sam admits.

Luna looks over at her with worried eyes. "Really?" She asks.

"Yeah, Bud." Sam gives her a nod before swinging around to sit up. "You nervous about Tuesday?" She asks changing the subject.

"More about talking than performing!!" Luna laughs as she fires up a fresh joint.

"Yeah... When's Patti gonna stop doing that shit to you?" Sam asks.

"Honestly? Never." Luna chokes on her hit, passing it to a laughing and agreeing Sam. She watches her friend for a moment, debating on whether to ask her next question or not or at least how.

"I gotta tell you something." Sam beats her to the chase. "I been kinda kicken' it with Baze."

"I fucking knew IT!!!" Luna flies up excitedly. "Since when? The night we tripped, hunh? Is he a good kisser? Have you slept together yet?" Luna has a million questions.

Laughing, Sam hands her the joint to quiet her down, Luna eyeballing her with a smirk as she pulls on it. "What?" Sam grins, turning red.

"Tell me!!!" Luna laughs, beaming at her friend.

"GAAAWD, I HATE YOU!!" Sam groans with a chuckle.

"Whatever. Hate me but tell me." Luna won't let up as they continue to share to joint.

"Fiiine... Yeah but we didn't hook up. We just kinda held hands at the park and slept next to each that night." Sam's cheeks look like two red apples. "And we haven't done it, so you can shut up on that." She continues as she rolls her eyes.

"Is he a good kisser?" Luna pries with a wide smile.

Sam closes her eyes and sighs. "Dude... He has the softest lips and that beard. MHM!" She shakes her head as she opens her eyes with her face gleaming; it's a look Luna's never seen before.

"Aww!!! Pal!!" Luna lunges for Sam giving her a hug.

"Shut up. It's nothing." Sam protests in laughter as she pushes Luna away.

"Okay... It's nothing." Luna smiles before putting her hands up after passing Sam the joint.

Sam gives her a hard side eye with a soft smile. Luna knowing her friend all too well to press any further, not wanting to freak her friend out either.

-------------------------------------------------------

The show at Revention Music Center is wild. The Boys are on fire, acoustics and Tech on point with no one missing a beat. Although the setlist stays primarily the same, each performance is different. From the way Colson talks to the audience to how he presents himself and the songs to the different shit he finds to climb on to and jump off of. Tonight being no different.

Luna watches from side stage with Casie, Sam and Ashleigh before and after she joins Colson on stage, making the crowd go wild for them. It's not till the end of the show do the lights go down as Colson signals for Casie to join him. Grinning, she prances on to the stage with him.

"How many of you are with your dad's tonight for Father's Day?" He asks as he adjusts Casie's mic. "I'm really lucky because I have my kiddo with me tonight." He says as the crowd roars. "And we got a little something for you." Ducking down he asks Casie's nod if she's ready, smiling as he begins to strum his acoustic.

🎼Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it
Back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you've got to do🎶

Casie joins in with him as The Band kicks in lightly.

🎶I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
About you now🎶

They sing the Oasis song together with the crowd singing loudly in unison with them. It really is a sight, taking Luna's breath away. Finishing up she grabs a shot of Colson hugging his daughter while onstage.

"I love you, Peanut." He whispers before letting her run offstage.

Watching her go, a tear twinkles in his eye. Turning back to the audience he shouts out a thank you and goodnight to Houston before barreling off to find Luna.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The second they hit the dressing room, Luna and Colson are fucking missionary on the couch. Going at it. Tongues and kisses sloppy on each other's mouths and necks as they pass a joint back and forth, blowing each other's hits into the other's open lungs. Colson thrusts deep inside of her as she grips his ass and claws his back.

"Fuck, you feel good." Luna breathes out as she juts her hips along with his rhythm.

"That's right, you take this fucking dick like the dirty girl you are." Colson demands deep in her ear. Making her pussy tighten as she bucks harder, taking his dick and cumming all over it. Her orgasm makes him see his own fireworks. The is joint far gone. Both breathing fast as Colson lays his face next to Luna, kissing her temple. "I fucking love you." He says softly. Turning, she nuzzles his lips with a love you. They lay together, feeling each other's hearts and breathing sync up. Finally Colson pushes himself off of Luna. "Uhhh... Kitten, I think we have a problem." Colson says cautiously.

Looking down, Luna sees his bloody dick. Looking back up at Colson, she smirks. "Awesome Bunny, you literally fucked me on to my period." She deadpans.

"I can do that?" He asks in disbelielf.

"Noooo, you fucking weirdo." Luna laughs, pushing him off of her. Lighting another joint, she coaxes him up. "Come on, let's clean ourselves off... We gotta feed Case, I know she's starving." Luna directs Colson as she starts the small dressing room shower.

"Who the fuck are you???" She finds her mind questioning itself again.

"I gotta super cock." Colson states as he slaps Luna's ass before climbing in the shower.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She asks, laughing as she gets in behind him. Not bothering to protest when he promptly bends her over, making them both cum again with his super cock.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson's Eleven skip the backstage party. Choosing to head into Craft, a restaurant inside their hotel.

Crowded around the table, they all laugh, drink and eat. Complimenting Casie on her performance tonight to her blushing thank yous. Luna steals glances at Sam and Baze, they're across from each other at the end of the table. Their conversation belonging only to them. After finishing up and hanging for a bit, Colson and Luna leave the others; taking Casie upstairs to bed. It's almost 1A.

-------------------------------------------------------

"You didn't show him, did you Looney!??" Casie shouts from the bathroom after her shower.

"No, Dill." Luna reassures her from the outside of the door.

"Show me what?" Colson asks, blue eyes lighting up.

"I'm not telling you. She'll kill me!" Luna laughs as she flops on the bed sideways to kiss him. She hits the pen a couple times, trying to avoid Casie before handing it back to Colson.

"I'm sorry I had to work today... " He starts to apologize.

"You're off tomorrow though, right?" Luna cuts him off with her words and more kisses.

"Mhmmm." He agrees, pulling her on top of him. Not wanting to have another sex talk Luna rolls off of him, afraid Casie will walk out of the bathroom with more questions. With their fingers laced together, they pass the pen a couple more times as they talk about the different things to do in Hermon Park. Tucking it away before deciding they'll start their day early, leaving Luna to catch a late flight to NY. "I don't want you to go... " Colson starts to complain.

"Believe me... I'd definitely rather be in Idaho with you than in NY on Ellen." Luna complains back.

"I'M READY!!!" Casie declares, swinging the bathroom door open. "PRESENT TIME!!" She continues to shout.

Grabbing the wrapped box and gift bag, she comfortably plunks down in between Colson and Luna. Causing them both to sit up as Casie hands over his gifts. First the bag. Colson loving and laughing at the shirt and socks. Saving the best for last, Colson freaks out over PoopBall, making him bounce up and down on the bed while cheesing.

"This is fucking awesome, Peanut!!!" Colson declares as he hugs and kisses her with a child like joy. "I can't wait till I have to poop!!" He exclaims to her and Luna's laughter with Father's Day love & gratitude happily being exchanged.

Calming down, they choose the new Lion King to watch, the three of them lounging randomly across the California king. Colson is straight as Luna lays across the bed, head on his stomach with her pinky tucked lightly in the waistband of his sweats. His one hand playing with her hair while his other cups her ass cheek. Casie is on her belly towards the bottom, propped up on pillows watching TV with her legs comfortably thrown over Luna's waist. It's a completely different scene from just four nights ago. Almost amazingly so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 758 33
COMPLETE PLEASE READ: ALL WE HAVE (MGK FANFIC) BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! LOL Here's a link to the first book: https://my.w.t...
12.9K 125 34
- Aryia/ Badboywolfy X Reader imagines - Requests are open and available - I mainly write fluff - I DO NOT write mature content - Warnings are shown...
10.1K 1K 78
It all started with a dare. A stupid, damn dare! Challenged to slap a stranger, Skylee Kingston wasn't the one to fall back from saving her dignity...
92.3K 1.7K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...