VERSA [YIZHAN]

By daisy-ruby

In a world where 25% of men can get pregnant Xiao Zhan is one of them, he's also an intelligence officer, an... More

Author's note
1. The Case
2. Conspire
3. Amusing
4. Impressed
5. Bitter
6. Apprise
7. Charmed
8. Striking
9. Stunned
10. Unexpected
11. Jealousy
13. Depart
14. Feelings
15. Void
16. Unveil
17. Distraught
18. Desperate
19. Unforeseen
20. Trust
21. Infatuated
22. Unfold
23. Obscure
24. Animosity

12. Devastated

9.8K 649 160
By daisy-ruby

"I've been freezing all day long Being apart from the warmth,
The leaves have all fallen Pick them up before we forget.
The fallen leaves have covered our eyes."- HEIZE

______

Yibo grabbed Zhan's hips and moved him to the desk. All you could hear were panting hearts and kisses.
He started to un-button Xiao Zhan's shirt as he kissed his chest up to his neck.

Zhan unconsciously wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck. This sensation of being kissed passionately made Zhan want more,  but he knew otherwise.

"I don't think we should go on." Zhan lightly pushed Yibo away as he fixed himself out of breath.

Yibo questioned Zhan "Why not?"
He always got what he wanted but today it was out of his reach.

"I'm not ready ." Zhan gave the answer .

Yibo looked deeply into Zhan's eyes the words Zhan said we're right two men Kissing it's not ordinary in his world, but he knew he wanted to do more than just making out.

"Fine... let's talk about this later, I'm tired now, so you should go to your room." Yibo pulled back his hair amazed that this time Zhan didn't run away.

Zhan left to his room wanting more as well but he was undercover, he couldn't go any further than what just happened.
This was getting out of hand and he knew dam well.

"Sir you have a Flight to Korea tonight, some important people will attend the meeting." Meng Yao informed early morning.

"It's that time of year again huh!." Yibo sighed. During this time of year there were a lot of business trips he needed to attended. But this wasn't about any meeting, it was for Wang Hao Xuan's overthrow.

Yibo walked downstairs in his robe looking around for Xiao Zhan. "Where is He?"

"Who sir?" Meng Yao followed and wondered.

"Who else is here other that me and you ?" Yibo replied.

"Oh .. Wei Ying is out for a Jog he went out half an Hour ago." Meng Yao  said.

"Tell the maid to Make breakfast for both of us, make sure to make a lot." Yibo made sure as he left to his office and waited for Xiao Zhan.

He wondered if he should continue being unsettled by Xiao Zhan or straight up tell him how he felt but these feelings were new to him and they weren't  clear either, things could get complicated for him at least that's what He thought.

Xiao Zhan entered to the delicious smell of food being made. He thought what could be the special occasion. He entered approaching the kitchen and stood beside the maid cooking the food.

"You're here!" Yibo entered the kitchen.

"Yeah, I just got here... a-sorry for taking too long." Zhan embarrassingly ignored Yibo's gaze.

"Sit down and eat breakfast with me. I don't think I'll be able to finish it myself." Yibo sat down as the food was being placed on the table.

Zhan was a bit worried "I don't thi-"

Yibo was stoic again "just sit."

Zhan sat down and Yibo started to serve food on his plate. He's never received such treatment.

"Tonight we're leaving to South Korea, so you should get your things ready," Yibo tells him.

Zhan stuffed his face as he looked like a rabbit in Yibo's eyes. Yibo gawked at Zhan the whole time and wondered where all the food went. Zhan had a thin body and such a small waist.

"Sorry, Then I'll pack my things right away," Zhan mumbles with a mouth full of food.

Meng Yao whispered in Yibo's ear giving him the information he needed to know."Sir everything is set for tonight."

"Good make sure there are snacks." Yibo required.
Meng Yao was a bit confused as to why? He'd never seen Yibo in a good mood or even Xiao Zhan eating by his side. He was once again skeptical about this certain situation.

"Yes sir."

Xiao Zhan was almost finished with the food. Yibo was impressed. He's never seen someone eat so much in such little time.

Night came and Yibo, Xiao Zhan as well as Meng Yao entered the private jet. Yibo was a bit worried to what he would expect in South Korea, he wished everything would go as planned.

"Wow!" Zhan opened his mouth as the jet was over the city. Everything was beautiful, he's never seen such a beautiful view.
Yibo was accustomed to it all. But was happy to see Xiao Zhan enchanted with everything. Yibo smiled lightly as he felt at peace. He didn't know why but it was something he needed.

The plane was landing on Jeju Island, at this time of year, it would snow. It was cold so Xiao Zhan wore his black coat. As well as Yibo.

Yibo would always have the best attire to wherever he went it was something he liked people to see.

Yibo had his own car waiting at the landing.

"Get in." Yibo looked at Zhan as he got in his Lambo.

"Me?" Zhan hesitated.
As he knew it was him, what did he expect he was his body guard why else would he be invited in to his car at least that's what Zhan had in mind.

"I reserved separate rooms for us, yours is next to mine." Yibo drove to their destination.

Zhan didn't know why he was treating him with kindness, maybe because of the kiss or the attraction or he did this with anyone. That made Zhan a bit sad. He didn't know why but that feeling lingered throughout the car ride.

"Thank you for giving me a ride, you know I could've rode with Meng Yao." Xiao Zhan deliberately looked out the car.

"I don't treat everyone like I do with you," Yibo smirked.

"You don't?" Zhan surprisingly felt relieved.

"Why the happy face now." Yibo looked at Zhan.

Zhan mistakenly smiled as Yibo smiled as well, he wanted to tease Zhan a bit more.

As he started Leaning closer to Zhan he swayed the seat back and kissed him.
Zhan was surprised once again. But this time he let it happen. Even though it was cold the heat between them became
Unbearable to the point where they could do it then and there.

Yibo's phone rang and interrupted their little moment.
"Shit!." Yibo spat out realizing he had to go to the hotel.

"What is it, Meng Yao?" Yibo being a little frustrated.

Xiao Zhan was red once again he let it happen. He couldn't resist at all it made him wonder if he was Gay. Maybe he was. Yibo made him feel a certain way he didn't know how to explain it.

Morning came and it was cold as always Yibo and Zhan got ready for the first meeting. Zhan was worried as to how many layers of clothes he needed to put on, since he knew he got cold Easily and Yibo would make him wait outside.

Zhan heard a knock on his door.
It was Yibo looking handsome. Zhan knew right away why he was attracted to him.
"Are you ready it's time?"Yibo looked at his watch waiting for Zhan's response.

"Yes I am." Zhan smiled as they headed out.
They got to the restaurant and Yibo told Zhan to wait inside and wait until he was done and keep watch.

Zhan stood there as he paced around happily. He was keeping guard until a man came up to him.

"Long time no see, WEI YING!" Zhuo Cheng yelled.

"Shh keep it down," Zhan demanded as he pulled him to the side.

"You idiot !! Do you think we wouldn't notice? Why the hell are you doing this?" Zhuo Cheng waited for an answer.

"I have information, about Wang Hao Xuan, he's the one we should be after not Wang Yibo," Zhan whispered.

"I don't care right now, we have to go now. This is your chance!" Zhuo Cheng whispered.

"I can't leave things like this right now. I need to finish what I started ..okay!!." Xiao Zhan commanded.

"You fool this isn't a one-man job, you'll get killed, and I can't let that happen." Zhuo Cheng insisted.

"It's fine besides Yubin is here as well." Zhan smiled.

"I don't care, let's go." Zhuo cheng dragged Zhan out.

"What's going on here?" Hu Yi Tian stopped Zhuo cheng.

"Please move." Zhuo Cheng tried to get through.

Hu Yi Tian grabbed Zhuo Cheng's arm and twisted it back. Making him wince in pain.  People around started to whisper.

"He's a friend!" Xiao Zhan insured.

"Are you sure? Why was he dragging you out." Yi Tian lifted an eyebrow.

"Ow let go!" Zhuo Cheng screamed.

"Fine! I'll take your word for it."Yi Tian left for the meeting.
As for both men were standing arguing.

"Shhhh, do you hear something?" Zhan quickly covered Zhuo Cheng's mouth.

Zhuo cheng uncovered Zhan's hand "Obviously it's the rain!"

Zhan wiped his hand with his shirt in disgust. "I don't think so, something is going on here." Zhan implies

"Like What." Zhuo Cheng Wondered if Zhan was crazy.

"Shit, they're on the roof." Zhan quickly entered the restaurant where Wang Yibo was sitting with others.

He looked around and saw suspicious people making wary acts.

To Xiao Zhan's luck, he had a Gun he took from last time.

Suddenly Men crashed through the windows and fired at the table where Yibo was sitting.
They took life at one of the men at the table. Yibo quickly pushed the table as a shield and started to shoot at the men disguised in black. Hu Yi Tian started to fire as well.

Dead bodies were on the floor. And Zhan took cover, he needed to get to Yibo ASAP. There were 5 men still hiding while shooting.
Yibo took out his gun and shot one of them.
"Shit I'm out." Yibo angrily threw the gun to the side.

Zhan saw a man sneaking behind Yibo.
"Shit, I don't think I'll make it.." Zhan hurriedly shot the man but a bullet escaped the man's Gun.
It was too late on Yibo's part to act, but it happened.

"Fuck!" Yibo screamed as he pulled Zhan to cover.

"Put pressure on it." Hu Yi Tian instructed him.

"This hurts like hell." Zhan groaned as there were still men firing.

"Don't talk, I'll take care of this." Yibo raged as he got Zhan's gun and quickly killed 3 of them and left one, as he shot his leg.

"Meng Yao ties that bastard up," Yibo yelled.

"Don't move, your pulse is fine but your loosing too much blood." Hu Yi Tian worriedly saw Xiao Zhan in pain.

At this point Zhan was going unconscious from the blood and pain, his whole body became pale.
Yibo quickly carried Zhan out of the restaurant as Hu Yi Tian followed.
The three of them ended up in a black Cadillac
"Let me try! open his shirt up I'll take the bullet out of him." Hu Yi Tian demanded.

"Fuck, are you a doctor?" Yibo asked.
"I am, quickly, undress him. I have my own things I carry around." Yi tian suggested.

Yibo was distressed as he saw Zhan unconscious. He didn't know if he'd make it out alive.
And that scared him the most.

________

Thanks for reading
Shit just went down guys
ᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 9K 28
Wang Yibo is madly in love with the 6 years older Xiao Zhan, and has been for 6 years. Without Xiao Zhan even knowing who he is. For years, Yibo hope...
217K 13.7K 15
Famous actor Xiao Zhan moves into small village to escape from hatred and scandals. this is where he meets young boy Wang Yibo with free, soft perso...
301K 13.9K 39
"I know your situation Mr. Xiao , and I can help you by preventing your company from going bankrupt",said yibo with serious tone "Mr. Wang yibo , I k...
123K 6.2K 18
In this world there are many big company but hide a deep secret.. Xiao Zhan a young man who needs money, and lucky for him he got a work and the one...