Amelia Salvatore(klaus Mikael...

由 _xTheOriginalsx_

Dear diary, Well I'm officially going back to Mystic Falls to see my brothers. I haven't been there ever sin... 更多

Welcome to Mystic Falls
Bringing out the Dead
Dangerous Liaisons
All my Children
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset
The Departed
The Rager
The Killer
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes
Bring it On
Goodbye
Authors Note
SEQUEL IS UP

The Five

7K 128 1
由 _xTheOriginalsx_

*Amelia POV*

I was sitting on the couch looking through the box that Damon had stolen from the RV.

"So what is all this? Stefan asked looking at the stake.

"Some personal items that I snaked from the vampire hunter's RV" Damon said coming in with a box in his hands.

"May he rest in peace" Damon says.

"I'm searching for a supernatural handbook"

"You know for a fact he was supernatural?" I said.

"Defiantly wasn't natural. The guy magically appears just as someone blows up the entire founders council, covered in a tattoo that only Jeremy Gilbert of all people in the world, seems to be able to see" Damon said.

"Didn't Klaus mentioned something about him being one of the five?" I asked.

"Exactly, and then he kamikazes himself with explosives. Seem natural to you?" Damon exclaimed.

"What's the five?" Stefan asked.

"That's what we're hoping is in the first chapter of the handbook" Damon said looking at me.

Damon's phone then starts ringing.

"Liz Forbes, my favorite sheriff" he says.

"What?" Damon looked concerned.

Me and Stefan looked at each other confused.

"That's concerning. Keep me posted" he said and hangs up.

Me and Stefan looked at him waiting to say something.

"What, you're not going to tell us?" I asked.

"I can't tell you guys. Its private. We're in a fight" Damon said.

I rolled my eyes.

"You're in a fight, I'm not in a fight. I'm over it . I've been over it" Stefan said.

"You're not still mad at me about Elena?"

"You let her feed on you . I'm always going to be mad at you" Stefan said.

Damon looks at me.

"What about us?" He asked.
"Are you still mad at us?"

I exhaled deeply. "I don't know, Damon. Well maybe if you stop being a dick, then maybe I'll forgive you"

"Fine, I'm sorry for whatever I did" Damon smirks.

I sighed."I'll take it under consideration"

"Very well , then" Damon said.

"They didn't find any remains at the explosion site" he finally let it out.

"So Conners's still out there" Stefan said.

"Apparently so. I'm going to need you guys to get on this today. I'm taking Elena to college" Damon said.

"What?" I said.

"I'm sorry, you have to do what, exactly?" Stefan says.

"I'm teaching her how to feed. She needs to learn snatch, eat, erase now more than ever" Damon said.

"Ah-- "

"We're not in a fight, remember" Damon said holding up his fingers and then left.

My eyes then widened. "I totally forgot"

"What?" Stefan asked.

"The hunter. Klaus saved him before he blew us up. He told me to go with him last night to find his RV and then he brought him back" I said.

Stefan then sighed. "Amelia, why didn't you tell us?"

"I barely remembered till now" I said.

Stefan's phone then vibrated.
"Look, I gotta go" he said and left out the door.

*Stefan POV*

"Looks like I'll have to beef up the hybrid security detail" Klaus said.

"I was going to take him, but I figured you went through such trouble to truss him up in your red room of pain" I said.

"It's from the inquisition. I thought it was a nice touch" he smirks.

"What'd you get out of him?" I asked looking at the hunter.

"Not enough. He's mum about the council fire and he's not saying anything about this greater evil we're all suppose to be shivering about" he said.

"What brings you snooping?" he asked.

"Well, I can't say it in front of him. As I'm sure you've figured out, our friend here can't be compelled" I said.

"You're full of mysteries, aren't you?"

"I told you, i don't know anything" the hunter said.

"Thankfully, I know plenty" Klaus said.

"Shall we?" Klaus said walking out.

Klaus closed the door behind him. "So what's with the home invasion?"

"Amelia told me you saved the hunter yesterday at the hospital"

"Of course she did" he said.

"Anyways, Damon said you knew something about this guy. I should have figured you were up to something when healed Elena from the werewolf poison without asking for anything in return" I said.

"I was feeling benevolent" he says.

"You're never benevolent. Who is this guy? What's the five?" I asked.

"So many questions"

"It's a good thing I have nothing to do today. Except get answers out of you" I sat down.

"Fine. You might actually be useful in persuading my sister to cooperate"

"Oh and Stefan...trust me when I say this-- that hunter in there holds the answer to all your prayers"

*Amelia POV*

"No way, I am not going" I said to Stefan. He wouldn't stop asking me to go with him to Klaus's.

"Fine, then I'll go by myself" Stefan said and walked out.

I sighed changing the channel to the TV.

*Stefan POV*

"Welcome home, sister" Klaus said to Rebekah.

"This is a trick? How do you know he's one of the five? Where's his bloody tattoo?" she said.

"Oh, the tattoos aren't visible on this lot like they were on the last"
"Lets eat" he says.

We were all sitting at the table eating.

"Rebekah, love, eat your veggies" he said.

"I'm not eating till you apologize" Rebekah says.

"For which indiscretion? There have been so many" he says.

"You broke my neck"

"You threw away Elena's blood so I can't make anymore hybrids" he says.

"Cause you took me for granted!" Rebekah yelled.

"That's what big brothers do, sweetheart" Klaus raised his voice.

"Let me just name the million other people I'd rather be having dinner with right now" I interrupted.

"Alright, fine. I'm sorry. I often forget how delicate you are" he said to Rebekah.

"Forgive me?"

"I'll take it under consideration" she said.

"Stefan, where is the lovely Amelia tonight?" Klaus asked.

"She didn't want to come cause you were here" I said.

He chuckles.

"Now, why don't you tell me about Rebekah's hunter?" I said.

Later on...

I was now back at the boarding house.
Klaus and Rebekah told me everything I needed to know about the hunter.

Rebekah came in. "I got your message. I'm sorry. I know you wanted my help. He just.... makes me so angry" she said.

"No one deserves to be treated like that" I said.

"I wanted it back then. The cure. I was willing to leave my family behind for it. Would you take it if you had the chance?" she asked.
"Or is it just for Elena?"

"Part of me wishes that she and I can have an eternity together"
"I'd do anything to save her" I said.

"I envy that. You and Elena. I envy the love you have. I really did believe Alex when he said he loved me. He promised we'd be married. We even picked out a church" she said with tears forming in her eyes.

"I know you want my help, Stefan. But I just can't do anything that lets my brother get what he wants"

She turned around about to leave. "I never did answer your question. If it meant that I got to be with her... have children, grow old with her... if it meant that we'd die together, be buried together... then, yes. I'd take the cure" I said.

"I buried him. I laid him to rest in the place where we would be married" she says.

I now knew where the sword was.

"Ohh. But that's what you wanted to know, isn't it? Because I buried him with his sword"

Right then Klaus came in walking behind her.

"I'm sorry, little sister, but you're right" he said and took out the dagger behind him.

"You really are a hopeless fool" he said.

Rebekah was about to escape but I went in front of her

"I'm sorry, Rebekah" I said.

She turned around to Klaus. "Go right ahead. Laugh at the girl who loved too easily. But I would rather have lived my life than yours, Nik. No one will ever sit around the table telling stories about a man who couldn't love"
"Do it"
"Look me in the eye and do it, you coward!"

"Do it!" she yelled.
Klaus then plunges the dagger into her heart.

"What the hell is going on?" Amelia walked in.

*Amelia POV*

I went downstairs to get something to eat but then I noticed Klaus daggering Rebekah with Stefan on the side.

Shortly after...

Stefan put Rebekah on the couch and covered a blanket over her.

"I have a plane waiting. I'll get the sword. My hybrids will keep an eye on Connor and Amelia" Klaus says.

"What?! I don't need bodyguards" I hissed.

"You put Rebekah somewhere no one will find her and make sure Jeremy forgets everything he heard today" he hands Stefan a ring. I was assuming Jeremy's.

"I'll take care of it" Stefan says.

"No one must know about the cure, do you understand?" He says to Stefan.
"Not Damon. Not Elena. Nobody"

"Wait a minute, what cure?" I said.

"Except her" Klaus says
"If this gets out, it could mean all our deaths. So if you tell anyone, I'll erase each memory from all of you" Klaus added.

"I won't say anything" Stefan says.

Stefan then leaves with Rebekah.
Of course he left me alone with Klaus.

"How long will you be gone?" I asked him.

"Not long. About maybe week or two" he said.

"I don't need any bodyguards to follow me everywhere, you know. I can protect myself" I said.

"I can't have anything happen to you while I'm gone" he said with concern.

I sighed.

"If any of your hybrids get in my way, I'll kill them" I hissed and went upstairs.

I'm soo sooo sorry I haven't been updating I just got back from winter break and I didn't have wifi where I was staying.

Anyways thank you SOO SOO SOOO MUCH for commenting

It means a lot to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I think thats about it!

Until next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE keep voting!!!!!!

And commenting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye;)

~Rae

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

128 54 9
The Mikaelson brothers came to Mystic Falls and saw a vampire they have never seen before, not even a Hybrid or a Tribrid. The Salvatore kept it from...
8.4K 134 18
It's been two months since I left Mystic Falls. I've spent two months with Klaus, my ancestor and captor, helping him find a werewolf pack for one p...
1.3M 39.5K 51
"You don't pick who you fall in love with and it never happens as it should." ---- *Disclaimer I don't own any of The Vampire Diaries characters. All...
3.6K 77 5
Everything has changed. My body, my desires, my appetite. My soul. Is this why I run? I'm leaving my home of Mystic Falls, running from myself, the m...