Daddy Naruto - A NaruSasu Fan...

Av Anniartist39

"Um, Hun, there's no time for joking around, hurry up and change back already" "Huh?" I looked at my hands, t... Mer

Chapter 2 - I CAN'T CHANGE BACK!!!!
Chapter 3 - I Don't Feel So Good...
Chapter 4 - I'm WHAT?!?!?!
Chapter 5 - The Passing Months *Sigh*
Chapter 6 - "You Brought This On Yourself Kit"
Chapter 7 - I Think My Water Just Broke
Chapter 8 - "PUSH!!!"
Chapter 9 - Let's Go Home
Epilogue (Meeting Cannon Prequel)

Chapter 1 - Man I Love Him

2.9K 59 19
Av Anniartist39

Sasuke and I have been going out for a while now, and I gotta say, I'm completely in love with that boy... 

It's funny, I don't exactly remember how it all started, when I first noticed I was starting to see him differently, I just remember talking to him one day after practice and then he just... grabbed my hand, pulled me into an empty alleyway and... w-we kissed... it lasted until we both needed air, before our lips parted... 

I was dumbfounded... 

He was a guy, he just kissed me, and... I liked it... a lot. 

Anyway, one thing led to another and before I knew it, I waking up in my bed... I looked over my naked shoulder and... 

I'm disappointed...

He's not there... 

Maybe it was just another exotic dream... 

I mean... honestly, it's not like it would have been my first one about him, especially after traveling around and training with Pervy Sage...

Honestly, I've probably seen so many women when they didn't know we were there... 

I guess I just kinda... 

Gosh, I don't know how to say this, but... it's like I got use to how women look. I mean, they just all look the same to me... they all have curves (of some sort), they all have breasts (just different sizes, and too squishy if you ask me), they DIDN'T have anything... *ehem* "down south"... their hair was always done-up in some manner or other, they always wore too much make-up for their own good... i-its not that I think badly of women, I just, don't get what all the hype is about... but... I guess there WAS at least ONE redeeming quality to being a woman...

See, I'd invented this jutsu when I was a kid, where I could turn into a naked woman at a moment's notice... I called it Sexy-No-Jutsu... it worked GREAT for distracting pervy men like Pervy Sage, when on missions (or when I would get myself into trouble, eheh), but the thing is... I'm an orphan. So its not like I'd ever seen an actual woman naked before then (no mom, no sister, not even a crazy aunt to run around in a bath towel getting ready for the day, or to spy on... for blackmailing purposes, of course), so there'd always be some form of smoke or steam covering what I didn't really know about in the Jutsu (I knew what they looked like covered through shirts, dresses and bathing suits, but I didn't know what was underneath)... 

So yeah. 

I'll admit it. 

I WAS watching those girls. 

But I WASN'T salivating all over the good green earth like Pervy Sage was. No, I was actually studying how a real woman looked, how they moved, how they responded to each other, their response to the other's touch, and how they reacted when they found Pervy Sage out. 

Honestly... woman's bodies... they just don't 'excite' me like they seemed to with Pervy Sage. In fact, I honestly couldn't figure out what Pervy Sage found so great about them in the first place... but... it was for men LIKE the old geezer that I even came up with the Jutsu in the first place, so... yes... I'd go along... but the only reason I'd actually go was for research... REAL research. 

So yeah, while he went about resting his wounds from getting the living crap beat out of him, I'd find a more private place and practice perfecting my jutsu. Heck, I even went so far as to sneak into the library and find all the medical records and anatomy books on women and their health care that I could find... I wanted to be prepared for anything. 

So yeah, it was all purely research. 

And... 

Yeah, alright, I WAS seventeen, but... I'm a ninja first and foremost. I didn't have time for girls or what Pervy Sage insisted they could give me or make me feel. Plus... I mean, it's not like I'd actually felt any lust towards any of the women we came across... or ANYONE for that matter. Actually, I think the first... dream, that ever 'got to me' was... about Sasuke. 

IT'S NOT LIKE I DID IT ON PURPOSE! 

I just... I had been thinking about him and Sakura-chan and Kakashi-Sensei before I fell asleep, then Sensei disappeared, then Sakura-chan, until it was just me and Sasuke...

That was probably the first time I'd ever had to take a cold shower when just waking up (not that I'd admit that to anyone... ever... Sakura-chan would've killed me). Eventually I just chocked it up to thinking about my promise to Sakura-chan before bed and put that dream in the back of my mind where it could be easily forgotten.

I groaned as I rubbed my eyes, then I got up, took a quick shower and got ready for work... by the middle of the day, I was starting to believe last night was only a dream... even if I woke up super sore and tired... I still woke up alone... I guess I just pushed myself to hard during training again... oh well...

I was walking through town when suddenly someone pulled me into an alleyway and pinned me face first against the wall, then I felt soft lips kissing my neck "Sorry I had to leave this morning. Got called to a mission, just got back" he whispered into my ear
"Sasuke..." I breathed... I couldn't believe it... it was real... HE was REAL! When he released me enough to turn around, immediately our lips met in the most heated passion I ever felt in my life... "You were gone... you left me alone... there wasn't a single trace that you'd even been there... I thought it was all some exotic dream" I whispered desperately against his lips. He cradled my face as his thumbs rubbed over my cheeks lovingly

"I'm sorry" he looked me straight in the eye as he apologized. His deep dark night-like eyes were swimming with so much emotion I had to catch my breath. I shook my head

"Don't be. Just... finish where you left off"

After that we started... "seeing" each other a lot more... nearly every night he would sneak up to my apartment, and I would end up waking up in the morning, held in his arms... I looked over my shoulder at him... him and his perfect face, sleeping so peacefully. I'd turn over to face him and gently kiss his nose to wake him up... I'd never been so happy in all of my life...

Heh, you should have seen it... we decided to make our relationship public and not hide it in secret anymore... Sakura-chan was in complete shock. Like, I actually thought we broke her. She just stood there with her jaw on the floor... then she started chasing me through the entire village... until she finally landed one right where it hurt... 

And you think Sakura was bad... 

Itachi went and put me in a jutsu-trance until Sasuke convinced him to stop... let's just say... I'll never think of worms or pineapples the same again... 

It was a complete shock. 

I know... here was the hottest guy around who was supposed to repopulate his clan, with me, the leaf's very own jinjuriki whose claiming to be the next Hokage... eventually though, everyone got use to it and Sasuke even moved into my place permanently, while I chose to just stay by his side until the end... Kakashi-Sensei makes a better Hokage than I ever could anyway... after all... my main reason for becoming Hokage was to be recognized by others around me, to make up for all the abuse I had to go through as a kid. But now... not only do I have friends who love me, but I'm finally able to be with the love of my life... Sasuke Uchiha.

The wedding was pretty nice, and totally unexpected... who would have thought? 

After me and Sasuke made our announcement of being together, Sakura and Itachi started hanging out together... Itachi's been kinda loaning it since coming back to live with his brother after the last war ended... and then Sasuke went and moved in with me, leaving him alone with an empty part of the town... being the only two Uchihas can be pretty lonely... 

But now here we are, watching these two lovebirds gettin hitched. 

Well, I am. 

Sasuke's up on stage as the best man... man he looks so good in that tux, my heart won't stop pounding, then I hear Kakashi-Sensei say "you may kiss your bride", Itachi gently takes Sakura's face in his hands and kisses her with gentle lips that soon turn into a fiery one... hard to believe they were actually able to hold that first kiss off for this day, but I must admit, it was the most romantic thing I'd ever seen.

Before I know it, three years have gone by and Sakura has just told us that she's going to have another baby as she holds little Sadi on her lap... 

The cutest little three year old you ever did see, she was bouncing up and down on her mother's lap like she was riding a horsey... 

Me and Sasuke have often babysat her since she was born, in fact, her first words were actually "Beweve it!"... I couldn't be more proud.

Two years later and Sakura has just returned to take Sadi, Dezyen and little Ita home. 

Man I love those kids... 

Sasuke and I have been talking about adopting sometime soon, but we haven't really made it official yet... I'm glad Itachi came back though, cause Sasuke told me that if he hadn't, he most likely never would have acted out on his feelings for me...
"We needed to repopulate the Uchiha clan... I can't tell you how much I hated being the only Uchiha left, especially when I had to see you every day... sometimes I even wished you were a girl, just so that I could be with you... but when Itachi came back, alive and well, I decided to take my chance with you... and I'm glad I did."
My heart fluttered with that last part, man he's such a flirt.

One day after dinner I had an idea, Sasuke was already in bed, waiting for me.

Me? I was in the bathroom, looking into the mirror with a smug grin on my face, already determining how I wanted to go about this...

"Naruto, what's taking so long?!" He called out from our room

"I'll be right there... I have an experiment I'd like to try!" I replied from the doorway, I could see the smug look on his face and I disappeared back into the bathroom.

I removed all my clothes and looked into the mirror, I finished the hand signs and stared straight into the mirror "Sexy-Jutzu!"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.9K 83 28
✔ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 Inochi Nohara was born into chaos but still strives to have a normal life at the leaf village. Orphaned at a young age, the loss...
225K 7.4K 21
•Completed• •Naruto Fanfiction• •Itachi x Reader• •Description• Y/N and Itachi did everything together, from graduating to promoting and becomin...
22.4K 796 22
The Fourth Shinobi War is getting worst and the world is completely destroyed. Naruto is the only one left after seal Kaguya again and defeated Madar...
223K 3.6K 57
Naruko is naruto's twin sister... The girl that also have a beast inside of her and wants to be the strongest kunouchi. Sasuke is a lone Uchiha survi...