Why Him? (Draco Malfoy Story)

Av Rey_Frost462

My name is Davina Lilith Potter, I'm Harry Potter's little sister. And as if learning about this new life wh... Mer

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Six
News! News! News!
Its up!

Forty-Five

11.5K 221 99
Av Rey_Frost462

So there's going to be time  jumps again because I want to get to the special surprise I have for you guys. As a thank you for reading this fan fiction. So... without further a do. 

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

Guess I should've known, if I wasn't going to be ambushed by reporters it would be either younger students asking a million questions about the war, or it would be boys trying to shamelessly filrt with me. I mean even when I was in the library with my boyfriend, Draco, boys would come up and ask for advice just to make a move. Draco even had enough, snapping at a few to scare them away or i would just hex them. So coming up with the idea we would only study in either of our common rooms, our dorms, out in the black lake, or in the place we usually studied.

Right now I was with Ginny and ALice as we walk out of our history of magic class. When we walk out of the classroom, there across the hall leaning against the wall as everyone pass by was Draco.

"Well... we'll see you later. Hopefully." Alice said taking Ginny with her.

I watch them leave then walk over to him. He push himself up as I was now stnading in front of him.

"How was class?" He asked taking my bag from me and leaned down to kiss me.

I smiled as we pulled back for a bit. "Not bad but not entirely interesting either."

I leaned back in and kiss him as his arm snake around my waist pulling me close as he turned us as my back was press against the wall. Letting out a small giggle and raised my hands and ran them through his hair.

"This feels so surreal." I whispered to him.

"How so?" he ask pecking my lips one more time.

"We were so secret about us... and now," I began playing with his tie. "We can be together and not worry about a thing."

"The start of a new life together." He said looking at me.

We both leaned in again and suddenly realize something. "You have Quiddtich pratice."

He let out a small groan and leaned his head back. "I think I might hex the next player who thinks they know excalty what they're bloody doing."

"Something tells me it might be the fifth year again."

"Come watch."

"You'll just show off." I whispered to him and giving him a quick peck. "You need focus that is... if you want to win the first match against Grfinndor."

"Alright." He kiss me once more. "Walk with me then."

"Okay."

He took my hand as we made our way to the Quiddtich pitch. Of course on the way there students watch, at least they try not too.

"What was the big scene Harper made yesterday?"

"It was just for the winter ball." I told him as we descended down the stairs. "She went on asking if you ask, I told her you didnt really make a big deal out of it."

"Now why would you lie to your best friend." he said into my ear as students pass by us.

"And what excatly was I suppose to tell her?" I ask as we walk out of the castle. "I couldn't excatly say the truth."

"That what?" he ask smiling as we stop on the bridge and he pulled me close. "We were in my room, on my bed," He held my body close. "Declaring our love, as our bodies-"

"Draco!" I slap his arm looking around seeing no one around.

"It's the truth darling, besides it wasn't our first time anyways." he gave me a quick peck.

"I know... but she doesn't need to know that." I slid my arms inside his robes and kiss him back. He smiled and deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue inside of my kith as I let him in and slid my into his.

"Malfoy."

Draco paid no attention and place one hand on my cheek, and softly stroke his thumb over my cheek bone.

"Malfoy."

I let out a small giggle as Draco smiled knowing how much his teammate hated it when Draco ignored him.

"Malfoy I swear--"

Draco pulled away, rolling his eyes as he look at Malavordo. "What? What is so important you have to intrude."

"We need to get going, the teams waiting."

"Really?" Draco look as three of the slytherin team were barely walking out of the school. And they were taking their sweet time. "Why are they not running at all?"

Malavordo look and let out a curse under his breathe. Then walk over to the three shouting as the three players ran.

"I have to go." Draco said to me. "I'll see you at dinner?"

"That is if Malavordo doesn't steal you from me. I might hex him if he keeps you for more Quiddtich plays."

My boyfriends smiled and kiss me once more. "I might just beat you to the punch."

"Be safe please."

"No promises." We kiss once more and I took my bag from him as he began walking to the field.

I stood there watching as he turned to look back at me and flew something towards me. I notice the paper bird flying towards me which made me smile more. After catching it, or rather it landing on my hands. I blew him a kiss which made him place his hands over his heart and then maldavo grab the collar of his shirt dragging him init the lockers. Once he was out of sight I walk back to the castle and headed straight to the common room. I had an hour to get some work done. Seeing the common room crowded I headed up to my dorm I instead.

Walking in I froze in my spot seeing my brother and Ginny snogging on her bed.

"You couldn't be snogging in your dorm, Harry?" They both jump as I walk over to my bed.

"Bloody hell Davina." Harry said as they re-buttoning their shirts. At least Harry did, Ginny was flattening her skirt.

"I thought you went to the Quiddtich pitch." Ginny said as Harry and her retired their ties.

"Why? So you can ambush me with questions about their training and give you an advantage?No, besides Draco wouldn't let me see them practice anyways. And Harry.." I look at mbrother. "Honeslty is it hard to go to your dorm? At least no one would bother you there. I mean you are after all headboy."

"We were trying to escape the three second years waiting for his autograph." Ginny said putting on her sweater.

"Again?"

"Again."

I sat on my bed pulling the curtain down and opened the letter. I stroke the owl as I read the letter from Naricssa. We seemed to be getting along quite well. Draco was very happy, and I love spending time with her. When I visited the manor she would take me from her son which made Draco very jealous.

Her letter contain something about the cellar and dining room. She was currently having it remodel, trying to erase anything that remind her of the dark times their family had to go through. She also wanted to know how draco was. And how was I.

I heard the door opening as Alice walk in and froze when she saw Harry and Ginny snogging again.

"Seriously?! Get your own room."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "And here I thought we were done with surpirses." I said as I let my loving boyfriend lead me where he wanted, since he had place a blindfold over my eyes.

"There's always going to be surprises my love." he said.

"Just where exactly are we going?"

"Where do you think?"

"Well it's cold so I know we're outside. And... is that a waterfall I hear?"

"Yes."

He removed the bilnd fold and there was a small pinic set up facing the waterfall.

"Draco."

"One more thing." he pulled something out from his pocket and I saw it was long silver necklace with his family crest. He stood behind me as he place the necklace on and closed the clasp. When he finished he walk in front of me and took my hands. "I know the pedant was destroyed when we unlink you and your brother, and there's no hope in saving it anymore. But..." he look at me. "Mother and I both agreed it's time we'd given you a family heirloom. She thought this would best suit you."

"We're not married yet and you're already given me a piece of your family jewels?"

He smiled as he lead me so we'd sit down. "I know, and completly agree with you that we should wait but you know me, I never listen."

He got down on one knee as I stood there speechless. He reach for something in his pocket and held out beautiful ring. 

"Davina Potter, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife."

"Draco..."

"You don't have to give an answer now, I know this is going to--"

I shut him up by crashing my lips onto his. He was taken back but his arms quickly wrap around my waist pulling me closer. 

"Yes." I said smiling. 

"Yes?"

"Yes!"

He smiled and place the ring on my left hand. 

"Why do I have a feeling you didn't ask my brother for his permission?" i told him once we sat down and he used his wand to pull out the food from the basket.

"How could you think so low of me?"

"I'm not."

"Alright. I already have, though he made me promise not to ask you for another five years at least. But you know me, love, I don't usually take what's necessary. I did get his blessing."

"Oh Merlin, he's going to be pissed."

"Just know the second we're married he can't take you from me." He leaned towards me and place a soft kiss on my neck. "No one can, I'll make sure of it."

"Don't worry I won't fight you on it." I turned my head as kiss him as he pulled me closer.

~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the SlugClub Dinner. And I wasn't sure who was more excited. Slughorn or Neville, or new students who were admitted in, which were like five other students. Who also were more excited to see us the "heroes of the war".

I walk out of my dorm and saw Ginny and Harry, with Hermione and Neville waiting. We all walk out but I stop outside when I saw Draco leaned against the stairscase. I watch as Draco and Harry acknowledge each other as everyone went ahead leaving just the two of us. 

Draco look at me as he reach behind him and pulled out a rose.

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

"I think the line went more like; 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy. Thou art thyself, though not a Montague. What's a Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot, nor arm, nor face, not any other part belonging to a man. O, be some other name! What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

He stood in front of me holding out the rose.

"Weirdly the only muggle play I've read, would be two star crossed lovers who fell in love in a middle of dark times. During the beginning of one anyway."

"I never guess you had it in you, to actually memorize Shakespeare."

"I do have one more." he said.

"Do tell."

He took my hand. "My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite." He place a gentle kiss and link our fingers together. "If we don't hurry Slughorn would begin to worry."

"Is he calling for his headboy now?"

"The man does like punctuality but when it comes to his favorite, including you and me, he givens us leancy."

We headed down to the dungeon where Slughorn's office was. Blaise was waiting for us as Draco pulled me closer and place a hand on my lower back.

"And here I was thinking you two would come in after it started."

"Shut up, Blaise." Draco said as we enter.

Dinner hasn't started yet, so everyone was standing and drinking a beverage. Draco grab two glasses and handed one to me.

"Draco..."

"I'm a gentlemen, darling." He whispered in my ear. "Besides I have to win your brothers approval before we break it to him that we didn't exactly wait as long as he wanted."

"Fine." I kiss his cheek. "I know how else you might win his favor."

"What's that?"

"Quiddtich."

He look at me. "I'm not letting him win."

"Then give him a hell of a game."

"Now that's something I can do."

"Ah! Mr. Malfoy. Miss. Potter." Slughorn said walking up to us. "How are my favorite happy couple?"

"We're doing quite well sir." Draco answered.

"Ready for the first match of the season?" he ask Draco.

"We won't let our opponents win so easily professor."

"I assume you'll be cheering for your house then Davina." Slughorn asked.

"I've been cheering for my brother and my friends for six years. I think I'll be switching sides just for match." I felt Draco placing his arm around my wasit and pulled me closer to him.

"I see you've already ask for her hand, Mr. Malfoy."

We both look at him.

"Sir?"

"The pedant you wear." he pointed at the necklace that I wearing. "Its your family crest. Usually that signifies a--"

"Professor." An elf said quickly. I look at Draco and notice Harry coming over. "Dinner is ready."

"Oh at last! Come everyone let have some dinner."

"That was close." Draco said softly to me.

"You're telling me."

We all sat down for dinner. Slughorn was making conversations flow and everyone joined in. Harry and I usually stayed out of everything. But we did talk.

After dinner was over I headed with Draco to his room.

"Harry is going to kill both of us." I told him as we entered his room. Draco took off his jacket as I jump onto the bed and laid down, after taking off my shoes and jacket.

"He can try." he sat on the bed and removed his tie.

"Slughorn knows Draco." I sat up and faced him. "Its gonna be sooner or later that Harry is going to catch on."

"So?"

"Draco...."

He turned towards me and place his hands on either side of me and kiss me.

"Marry me."

"You're not really helping, besides I already answered that question."

"Tomorrow I'll tell your, if it will ease you. But know that no matter how long it takes, I will marry you."

I crawled over to sit on his lap as his hands slid up my thighs and my arms wrap around his neck.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you darling." he leaned in and kiss me. I kiss him back and pulled away.

"I'm tired, dear."

He smiled. "Do you need one of my shirts?"

"Yes, please." I spoke to eagerly.

"As you wish."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost time for the first match of the season. One everyone was looking forwards to, especially Draco and Harry. I was sitting in the library in the corners where the couches were. The library may have been remodel and everyone, even ms. Pince, was happy with the new remodel.

"Darling." I glance up only to get off guard by draco kissing me.

"Draco." I said smiling as he sat beside me.

He grabbed my hand and place a kiss on my knuckles.

"How was your day?"

"Good." I said closing my notebook. "Been a bit dull but I'll get over it."

"I'm sorry my love." he said brushing my hair back. 

"How about you? The entire school is buzzing about the upcoming Quiddtich match with your house against mine. Not planning on bailing out again are you?"

He smiled and place a kiss on my cheek. "And miss the opportunity to humiliate your team? I went easy the past couple of years, this time no mercy."

"I guess we'll see if you hold true to that." I said smiling then leaned back into him as he held my chin and tilted me so we could kiss. My hands left my quill to the side as I pulled on Draco's tie while his hands place themselves one on my thigh and another running through my hair. 

Someone cleared their throat as we pulled away and saw my brother standing there with Ron. 

"Harry." I said biting my lower lip. 

"Look's like Malfoy already has an influence on her." Ron said to my brother. "It's bloody disgusting."

"We're right here Weasley." Draco said. 

"And you're trying to shag my sister here--"

"Alright." I stood up and grabbed my brother's hand. "Harry, I love you." I told him. "But seriously come on how is this different from when you're snagging Ginny in our dorm."

Ron look at Harry. "What?"

"I--"

I heard Draco snickering behind me and he wasn't helping.

"Come on Ron you think no one notice that you and Hermione are snagging in our dorm."

Harry walk away with Ron following after him. I let out a sigh and sat back down as Draco wrap an arm around me.

"What do say we get out of here?"

"How about..." I look at him. "You should study for your exam before the qudditch match this saturday. Otherwise you'd be drinking until you have a huge hangover the next few days."

"I doubt that darling, I can pass the test easily."

"Then prove it." I grabbed his bag and place it against his chest.

"FIne."

We stuided which eventually lead to Alice walking up to us.

"Hello Harper." Draco said not looking up from his paper.

"Mafloy." she said glancing at him. "I need to talk to you Davina."

"About what?" I asked her.

Alice rolled her eyes and pulled me away from Draco as we went down four shelves away from Draco and apparently any prying ears.

"Alice."

"Did you tell Draco?" she said angrily.

"Tell Draco what?"

"About me liking Theo."

Yeah, that and I should've mention that when we got back to Hogwarts Alice had develop this crush on Theo Nott. My best friend and my boyfriend's best friend. 

"Alice, I never told him anything just like you wanted me too."

"Well Theo came up to me today." she crossed her arms and look to the side. "He... um... ask if..."

"If...?"

"He ask if I'd like to be his date for the winter balll.... And then he said he wanted to go to hogsmeade with him this weekend and...?"

"Alice that's amazing."

"What if's a trick? That he was dared. Or it's... Davina, I'm not... Davina he's started to talk to me I mean why now? He's never actually had a converstation with me or didn't ever seem to...."

I place both my hands on her shoulder. "Alice relax. If you want with your permission I can ask Draco what's going on. And I swear on Merlin's beard if they're pulling something on you, I will kill them personally."

"I don't--"

"Alice." we turned and saw Theo there. "Davina."

"Theo." I said.

"I was wondering if I could talk to--."

"Actually I have to get to class." Alice said nervously. "See you later Davina."

Alice left as Theo and I were left standing there.

"Did I say something wrong?"

I look at theo. "Did you?"

"I don't think so... I mean."

"I have to get back to Draco." I said taking a step back.

"Davina please."

Theo followed me until we reach Draco who was reading a book. I sat back besde him as he place an arm behind me as i leaned against him.

"What's going on?"

"Theo asking about Alice." i said reading my book.

"Really?"

"Shut up Draco." theo said sitting across from us.

"What's got you interested in Harper?" Draco ask.

Theo didn't say anything he just got up and left.

"Have I said something?"

"Tell you more later." I said then grabbed his book and held it in front of him. "Study."

"Fine." he place a kiss on my neck but pulled me close so I was leaned against him which I didn't fight at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

One year later... 

I was walking around Hogwarts with Alice and Ginny. My brother, Neville, Seamus, Dean, Ron, Hermione, Draco, and everyone else who graduated last year were now off chasing their careers. Didn't help that both my brother and fiancée chose the same career in hunting down dark wizards. Though it was a shock to them both that they choose the same career when their out together on missions they actually have each other's back. 

It was almost summer and that meant graduation and leaving Hogwarts. 

"Oh bulllocks!" Alice said looking at her watch. "I'm suppose to meet Flitwick so he can help me for the final. See you girls later." she said taking off. 

Ginny and I laughed and then look at each other. "Well I'm heading to the quiddtich pitch, have a practice for tryouts."

"Ginny, you're already amazing you don't have to keep practicing."

"I know but it wouldn't hurt." She hugged me and then left. 

I let out a sigh and headed to the common room. I walk inside and saw it was filled with students cramming to study for their finals. So to get some peace and quiet I went to my dorm room. I walk inside and closed the door then place Alice's sweater on her bed before I headed to mine. 

"Don't you look stress." 

I jump and look up to see Draco leaning against the bed post. 

"What are you doing here?" I said not sure whether to be confused of happy. 

"Well I was going to lay down on your bed and wait for you to notice me." he said walking towards me with a notebook in his hands. "When I discover this." he held it up. 

It took me a while to recognize it and when I did I immediately went to grab it but Draco who he was, was much taller than me. 

"Draco, give it back."

"When were you going to tell me you wrote a book?"

"I didn't."

"You did."

"Draco."

"Love," he said looking at me. "It's really good and bound to be a best seller."

"I already told you, I'm going to be working at the ministry."

"But you're heart wants something else." he said taking my hand. "Not trying to pressure you or anything but there are rumors going around that Rita Skeeter wants to write about your brother's life. Darling, you have one right here and it's honest and true every single page. People need to know the truth about everything that happened. There's no doubt that Rita will make up most of the things in her story to get the readers to read."

"Most of her rubbish things at the triwizard tournament came from you." I said crossing my arms.

"And I'm sorry for that. I'm exactly the greatest example, darling."

I sighed and brush my hair back while look over to the window. "What if no one understands it? Everyone still thinks that Sirius was a loyal follower to Voldemort and that Pettigrew was a hero. Or that... werewolves like Remus have the right to teach. Or about Dobby and..."

"Love," he step closer while placing the manuscript on my bed. "You won't know until it's out there. And I'm sure your brother would want it to be you who wrote about his story."

"So you're okay with letting the wizarding world know you dress up as a dementor to scare my brother? or the fact that you were turned into a ferret by Barty Crouch Jr.?"

"I would appreciate if you left the ferret bit out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the next part is a surpirse that I've been working on. And I really hope you guys enjoy it.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

2M 52.5K 73
"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲." Y/n Whitmoore, daughter of well known purebloods, is entering her sixth year at Hogwarts...
297K 8K 63
Anna Green's life was going just fine before he came along. Her friendship with the golden trio and Ginny Weasley was family-like. She loved having f...
441K 15.2K 155
"𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶𝓁𝓁" ... Maisey Howell knew nothing of her prophecy or long lost br...
210K 5.9K 69
"I will always want you." --- Kelly Rivera is a simple girl - a warm hearted, pureblood Slytherin who also happens to be the best friend of Draco...