Captured✔

נכתב על ידי Doraemon_creations

You captured me in your soul through your eyes✨ עוד

Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
End Shot
Gratitude Note

Introduction

2.4K 88 3
נכתב על ידי Doraemon_creations

Hello readers!!!

Well, this story is nothing but a token of gratitude and love for you all.. I don't think I can ever thank u guys enough for tolerating me here.. Tolerating my out of the way ideas..For sending those sweet messages, cute gestures that all the way make my day❤️... For letting me find some star people who have become an irreplaceable and necessary part of my heart, my life..

"Captured" is just a simple short story... ✨💖.. It all started with a camera.. 📸And destiny clicked..

I have completed writing this till the end... 😂💙So there will be no posting lag.. If u will tolerate the previous part (thats😑difficult), I will post the next part on response💯✨... Have a good time reading and smile everyone

With lots of happiness and love
Signing off
Doraemon_creations
...
💙✨💙

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

477K 24.8K 44
His lips also twitched seeing her smile. It was as if the angel descend down from heaven itself. He went to the door sipping his coffee and went ou...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
774K 47.4K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
380K 11.6K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...