My Doll

By Chicagorry

~Sequel to Doll Maker~ It has been two years since Brendon was sent to jail, and Ella couldn't be happier. Sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Alternate Ending
Psycho Intentions!!!!!

Chapter 44

114 5 3
By Chicagorry

Ella picked at her nail polish, waiting for the person on the other end to pick up her call. "Hello, Ella. Is everything alright?" Ella closed her eyes, then took a deep breath in, thinking about her dad.

"No, Bren. Nothing seems to be right a-and I'm scared that something is going to happen to me next. I-It seems like my family is being targeted by someone." Brendon blinked sharply, then sighed.

He knew she had a point, but he wasn't going to tell her that it was him who had been going after her family. "I don't think you're being targeted, Ella. Bad things happen sometimes."

Ella rolled her eyes, wiping her tears away as she sniffled. "That's what you're not getting. My dad had a break in happen just last month and this whole fire situation feels like that same person may have planned it."

Brendon bit his lip. He never knew that there was a break in at Luke's house, but then again, why would she tell him that anyway?

"Ella, would you like me to come over?" She bit her lip, then cleared her throat. Ella didn't want Brendon to know that she went to school in Wisconsin, but little did she know that he did.

"Uh, no. I'm not home at the moment. I'm sleeping over at my friend's house tonight." Brendon rolled his eyes, knowing that she was lying. He knew that she had gone back to school just yesterday.

"Damn, I really wanted to see you. I thought I could comfort you by bringing over some movies and ice cream, but we can do that another time. Just know that I'm praying that everything gets better."

For some reason, that made Ella's tears fall faster. "T-Thank you, Brendon. I honestly don't know what I would do without you." 

Brendon smiled, feeling bad that he had to cover up what he had done. "I love you, El." She smiled, sniffling once again.

"I love you too, Bren. I'll talk to you later."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 618 200
new chat with: brendbin brendbin: holy shit pete the best thing just happened to me ryroy: this isn't pete t/w: depression/suicide/homophobia/verbal...
25K 1K 19
~BOOK 3 OF THE BRENDON URIE/PANIC! AT THE DISCO TRILOGY~ About a year has past since the turn of events Brendon and Hannah had to encounter. But the...
20.4K 831 41
Erica discovers that she's pregnant, but it isn't Brendon's. How will this change their future? Will Brendon become a permanent or temporary part of...
5.6K 211 14
Ryan Ross is a talented musician, but struggles with letting other people see the vulnerable side that is his music. He goes to a diner for a change...