Two Birds [S.Uris]

بواسطة strawbadoobee

Chapter one and two in one book! Chapter one completed Chapter two is completed "I don't know if I like you o... المزيد

𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙱𝙸𝚁𝙳𝚂
I. Last Day of School
II. Trashbag
III. Henry Bowers
IV. Sleeping at Stan's
V. The Barrens
VI. Lie or Die
VII. Returning the Favor
VIII. Quarry Quarrel
IX. Miss Me?
X. Cleaners' Club
XI. Rock War
XII. 4/7/89
XIII. Attacked in Bill's Garage
XIV. Drowning
XV. Two Fallen
XVI. Invitation
XVII. Bar Mitzvah
XVIII. Open Your Window, Dumbass
XIX. Back At The Old House
XX. You're Okay
XXI. Forgiving
XXII. It's gone
XXIII. Blood Oath
Chapter Two Cast
I. Stanley Takes a Bath
III. Don't Leave
IV. Hallucinations
V. Losers' Clubhouse
VI. The Bird Book
VII. You Let Me Die
VIII. Spider Stan
IX. Burning Tokens
X. Stanley?
XI. Goodbye, Eddie
XII. We Won
XIII. Phone Call
XIV. EPILOGUE
Authors Note

II. Restaurant Reunion

2.7K 63 59
بواسطة strawbadoobee

Fleur runs to her phone, shakily picking it up and dialing Mikes's number. The woman is absolutely hysterical.

"Why me, why now." She mutters under her breath, tears rolling out none-stop. "Hello?" Mike answers the call, hearing the loud sniffles on the other line.

"It's Fleur." She says weakly. "Fleur, hey. Are you two on your way? Is everything alright?" Mike asks in concern. Fleur shakes her head, more tears streaming down. "No. Stanley he.. his wrists. He's gone, Mike. He could go back. I don't know if I can.. I can't.." She trails off, looking back to the bathroom. Stanley isn't there anymore. The medics took him away half an hour ago.

"Fleur... You have to come. I'm sorry for your loss." Mike sighs, tears invading his eyes as well. He can hear her hurt. "I know...I'll come. I've got no one to stay for." She sniffles, then hangs up the phone, heading out the door.

••••••

Fleur pulls up to the Chinese restaurant, heart beating out of her chest. She slowly makes her way out, finding Richie, Beverly, and Ben speaking. Fleur stares for a moment, catching eye contact with Beverly. "Fleur." The red head smiles, slowly making her way up to her. "Hey, Bev." Fleur smiles, giving the woman a tight squeeze as they hug.

"Her too! Seriously, what the fuck happened to me, though?" Richie complains as Fleur leans in to give him a hug as well. She makes sure to give Ben one too. She isn't sure if they know about Stanley yet, but she doesn't want to talk about it yet. In the moment, she wants to feel happy that they've reunited. "I missed you guys." Ben says, smiling.

The four adults set off into the restaurant and as they near the reserved room, Richie bangs the gong. "This meeting of the Losers' Club has officially begun." He announced.

"Wow, look at these guys." Eddie smiles, chuckling. Richie, who was standing behind Ben, pointed to him, making motions with his hand. Fleur notices this and slaps his arm down.

The losers all sit down at the table and start talking. They clink their drinks and gulp them down. "So, Wait. Eddie, you got married?" Richie asks, smiling. "Yeah, why is it so fucking funny, dickwad?" Eddie replies angrily.

"What, to like, a woman?" Richie adds. "Fuck you, bro." The man replies. "Fuck you!" Richie shouts back. "Alright. What about you, trashmouth. Are you married?" Bill asks, leaning over so he could see him.

"There is no way Richie's married." Beverly says. "I got married." Richie states. "I don't believe it." Beverly adds. "When?"

"You guys didn't hear this?" Richie asks in shock. "No." Fleur replies. "You didn't know I got married?" He asks once again. "No." Eddie says this time. "Yeah, no. Me and your mom are very very happy." Richie says, looking to Eddie.

Bill chokes on his drink, nearly spilling it all over the table. Fleur chuckles, looking around at everyone. She notices that Mike would always look at her with such a sad look every now and then. The others don't know about Stanley yet.

"He totally fell for it." Richie laughs. "Fuck you." Eddie says once again. "Sometimes, she'd put her arm around me and she'll whisper to me." Richie then makes a Java the hut impression, leaning over an empty chair.

"We all get it. My mom is a great big fat person! Hilarious! Hysterical!" Eddie says sarcastically as the others continue to laugh.

••••

After finally getting their food, they calm down a bit and have small talk. "Wait, let's talk about the elephant not in the room. Ben, What the fuck, man." Richie chuckles. "Okay, okay. Obviously, I lost a few pounds." Ben says, causing Beverly to smile at him.

"Yeah, no shit you lost a few pounds." Fleur says, chuckling. "You're hot!" Richie shouts. "You're like every Brazilian soccer player wrapped up into one person." He adds. "Leave him alone. You're embarrassing him." Beverly says.

"Okay, okay! Come on, please. Stanley coming or what?" Ben asks, pointing to the empty seat. Mike glances at Fleur for a moment, who's smile immediately disappears. She doesn't reply, she just stares at the empty seat beside her.

"Stan." Eddie says, feeling memories return. "Stanley Urine!" Richie says. "He's a fucking pussy, he's not gonna show." Richie shakes his head. "He's not a pussy, Rich." Fleur says weakly.

"Why would Stanley save you anyway? Was I not the one who basically performed surgery on you after Bowers cut you up? Holy shit! That's right!" Eddie says, smiling. Fleur takes her drink, drinking it quickly.

"Please tell me you ended up becoming a doctor, Eds." Beverly says. "No, I ended up becoming a risk analyst." Eddie responds. "That's really interesting. What does that intail?" Richie asks, crossing his arms.

"So, I work for like a big insurance firm and uh.." Eddie trails off as he looks to Richie, who was pretending to have fallen asleep. The others laugh, except for Fleur who's mind wouldn't stop being clouded with memories of Stanley.

The two 16 years olds chuckle along as they run across the rocky lake. "Come on, let's go swimming!" Stanley calls out, taking the blonde's hand. "Stan, no. I'm terrified of water." She whines. "We beat a killer clown when we were thirteen. Look, I'll hold your hand the entire way through. Maybe I can teach you to swim." Stanley offers, smiling kindly.

"Alright, fine." Fleur gives in, taking his hand as they submerge in the water. At some point, Fleur feels her hand break from Stanley's and begins to panic.

"Stanley! Stan!" She cries out. "Stan!" She turns around, finding no one. "I'm here." Stanley says, wrapping his arms around her. "I'm so sorry, I thought I could teach you to swim." He holds her tight, placing his forehead onto hers.

"You're safe, Fleur. I've got you." Fleur cries into his shoulder as he places his hand on the back of her head in comfort.

"Fuck you." Eddie says. "Was this job invented before fun?" Richie asks. "That's So not funny." Eddie snaps back as the others chuckle. "It is funny." Richie argues.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?!" Eddie yells at Ben. "I propose a toast." Beverly chimes in. "To the losers." She adds. Fleur picks up her shot glass and clinks it with the others.

The losers spend the rest of the evening eating and laughing until the table is cleared. A waitress comes with a large bowl of fortune cookies, placing it in the middle. They all reach for a cookie, slowly breaking it.

"Hey, we saw your movie by the way." Beverly smiles, looking to Bill. "Oh, my god. It was so good!" Fleur adds. "It was so scary."

And the ending sucked?" Bill asks. Beverly chuckles, sighing.  " Yeah, it did." She replies honestly. "I'm sorry." She adds. "It's alright." Bill says, smiling. "What?" The red head asks, watching him smile at her.

"It's weird. All of this. All of these memories. People that I don't even remember forgetting." Bill says. Beverly nods. "I mean, it's weird, right? Now that we're all here, everything just comes back faster and faster. I mean, all of it." Ben cuts in.

"Yeah." Fleur nods. "You know, when Mike called me I threw up." Richie says. "Isn't that weird? Like I got nervous. I got sick and I threw up."

"I feel fine now. I feel very relieved to be here with you guys. Why is everybody looking at me like this?" Richie asks in confusion. "When Mike called me I crashed my car." Eddie says.

"Really?" Fleur asks in concern. "Man, I hear ya. My heart was literally pounding out of my chest." Ben says. "I felt a pain in my hand. This scar. I don't even remember how I got it." Fleur says, showing the others her palm. "The blood oath." Mike replies, that's why we're here."

"I thought it was only me." Beverly says, looking to Fleur. "It was like pure f-f-f-f-" Bill stutters. "Fear. It's Fear, what you felt. "Why'd we all f-f-feel like that, Mike?" Bill asks.

"You remember something we don't. Don't you, Mike?" Bill asks. "Something happens to you when you leave this town. The farther away, the hazier it all gets. Me, I never left. So yeah. I remember. I remember all of it." Mike says. "Pennywise." Fleur says, feeling sick to her stomach.

"Oh, the fucking clown." Eddie remembers. "Oh shit." The others begin feeling sick as well. "Mike, you said you wanted our help for something. What was that?" Bill asks anxiously. "There's an echo here in Derry that bounces back. Every 27 years..." Mike goes on.

"What are you talking about?" Eddie asks. "Hold on, listen listen." Mike says. "We thought we stopped it back then. We thought it was done, but.."

"Mike.." Richie warns. "A week ago. A man, Adrian Mellon, slaughtered. A girl, Alisa Aulbret, the other night, went missing! There's been others and there will be more!" Mike shouts, trying to overpower everyone else's voice.

"Just let him explain, guys." Fleur says, causing the others to go silent. "That echo. We might have changed it. Just like it changed us. But we didn't stop it because it just bounced back." Mike explains. "We made an oath. That's why I brought you back. That's why you're here. To finish It for good"

"Well that shit got dark fast, thanks Mike." Richie says sarcastically, breaking open his fortune cookie. Eddie does the same, and looks down in confusion.

"My fortune cookie just said Could." He says. "They dont know how to do fortune cookies here. Mine  just says Guess." Richie chimes in. Fleur opens hers, staring down at it. "You wanna throw that over here?" Bill asks.

Bill, Beverly, Mike, Richie, Ben, and Eddie set down their fortunes. Fleur continues to stare down at hers, feeling uneasy. "Guess, cut, not, I, could, it." They move around the fortune cookies, trying to find the right set. "It's a message." Mike says.

"I guess it could not cut?" Eddie suggests. "Why would I guess it could not cut?" Richie asks in confusion. "It could not I guess." Eddie suggests. "Could it not cut I."

"When it says It is it talking about It? Like IT?" Eddie asks. "You fuck with the fortune cookies, Mike?" Richie asks suspiciously. "This is not me. This is what It does." Mike responds.

"I need my fucking inhaler!" Eddie shouts. As they all yell and freak out, Fleur looks down at her fortune, a tear rolling down her cheek. They all go silent, looking to the blonde.

"Fleur?" Beverly asks, looking to her with concern. Fleur exhales shakily, then places down her fortune. Stanley.
"Fleur.." Mike says, placing a hand on her shoulder. Bill takes the fortune and rearranges it.

I guess Stanley could not cut it.

Fleur And Beverly break out into tears. "Why does it say, Stanley?" Eddie asks, looking to the others. No one answers. "Someone else fucking answer me!" He shouts.

"Stanley.. he- Um. When we got the call, he went to go take a bath. He- I'm sorry I can't." Fleur sobs, feeling Beverly's hand take hers. "His wrists. It was horrible." The others send her a sympathetic look. "You guys got married?" Richie asks, but his head quickly spins around as a loud bang is heard from the table.

A fortune cook It jumps out, then hatches into an insect like creature with a crying baby head. "What the fuck?!" Fleur screams, getting up from her chair and backing away. More fortune cookies come, one hatching into an eye.

"Hey! I think that fortune cookie is looking at me!" Richie shouts. As more cookies break, the losers get more afraid. Fleur accidentally backs away into Mike, but he wraps his arms around her to keep her safe. "I don't wanna be here." Eddie says.

The room breaks into immediate chaos as black goo spills out all over the table, sizzling. Mike and Fleur turn to their side, looking to the fish tank which now has decapitated heads. They both scream, backing away. "It's not real!" Mike yells.

"It's not real!" He grabs a chair and slams it repeatedly at the wooden table, breaking all of the glasses and denying the chair. "It's not real!"

Fleur blocks her eyes, leaning against the wall. Just then, the waitress walks in, startled. "Is everything alright?" She asks. "Yeah. Yeah. Can we get the check?" Richie asks.

The waitress nods, then leaves.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

22K 546 14
Sequel to Middle Fingers It Chapter two Richie x OC
8.9K 154 29
Andrea Tyler had always wondered things about her father; his secrets and past life. Moving to his hometown led to her uncovering the truth and horro...
333K 9.2K 29
❝she thrusts her fists against the post and still insists she sees the ghost❞ in which she intends to save four ex-best friends from henry bowers, bu...
1.2K 50 15
"But it doesn't mean I'll love you any less, angel." He grins sheepishly, "Angel?" "Yeah, you're my angel. My safe place." - a stanley uris x reader...