My Art Book + Randomness

By PengeArrow

Can't draw, but I don't care I did bad, inaccurate drawing. RHG are included as well. More

Welcome To My Art...
Art #1: Updated Version Of Penge?
Art #2: Human Penge
Tagged...
It's My 15th Birthday! (With Fanarts)
Change of This Title...
Randomness #1: Why I name Penge?
Art #3: Gatcha Art - Golden Girl

Art #4: "Fake" Oli Skyes

70 4 7
By PengeArrow

Info: Oil Skyes, a vocalist rock and heavy metal singer and a leader from my favourite band called Bring Me The Horizon (or BMTH for short)

Comment: Basically I traced it and drew the lines and some details and some tones too, even it kinda looks bad if you ask me. To be honest, it looks ugly but a good effort I made. Jesus, you might agree with me because the more you stare at it, the more you get frightened. Hope you don't have that in your dreams.

Feel free to comment, but no offensive comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
438K 15.3K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
764K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.5M 35.1K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-