Soldier//BTS FF

By btsfanficwriter123

You are a Sargent Major (the highest rank) in the army. You are highly respected by everyone. Follow the stor... More

Preparation
New Recruits
Target Practice
Gym Time
2am Fun Run
Elimination Time
Mud Run
Staring at me
Leathal Laser tag
Fixing Me Up
Getting Ready for Bed
Warming Up
My Friend Baekhyun
Dizzy
Fighting The Infection
Flirting
The Test
Passed
Its Not That
Zero Control
Xanny
Final test
Set off
Head Quarters
The Mission

Who passed?

361 12 0
By btsfanficwriter123

The test continues as they all battle for the few mission spots I have. As time goes, I inform the corporal who has passed: 'they have all surprised me. I didn't think this many would make it but to join Yoongi will be Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. Please inform the lucky 6 that they have passed and I will go see Yoongi.'

I make my way to the first aid room and when I open the door I immediately see Yoongi sat down holding his head in pain. 'You took quite a beating from that guy didn't you?' He looks up and replies 'I guess I'm just happy it wasn't you getting hurt this time.' I slightly chuckle at his adorableness and sit down next to him. I clean up his face and apply creams and plasters where needed. When I finish, I kiss his cheek gently and say 'all done.' With a big smile on my face. He smiles back with his gummy smile and thanks me for saving him earlier.

We talk for a bit and the other guys join us. It's now coming up to 11pm and it is getting quite cold. 'Right everyone, we are going to have a hectic few weeks ahead of us, so I suggest you all go to bed.' Everyone agrees and says goodnight. Just before Yoongi could leave, I gently grab his hand to stop him. 'I want to keep an eye on you for a while. You got hurt quite a bit... so .... I suggest you stay with me tonight. You're a valuable part of this operation and I can't afford to loose you.' He smiles and without saying a word he closes my door, locks it and hugs me tightly. 'If you insist' he says cheekily as I laugh.

I give him some clothes to change into and I go in the shower quickly. I get changed into some comfy black leggings and a loose top. I get into bed and we both drift off to sleep (Yoongi is on the separate bed). I wake up to the sound of shivering. I turn my head to see Yoongi's whole body tensed up. 'I can literally hear your teeth chattering. Come here so you can warm up.' I say moving over to create a space. 'Thank god' I hear him whisper as he jumps into my bed. At first he was a little hesitant to get close but snuggled up with me when I pulled my body towards him and wrapped my arms around him. I eventually fall asleep in his arms and so does he...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241 20 20
AFTER STORY Reader x BTS "In the end of a 3 years scholarship you was accepted to work in BigHit entertainment, and now you have a solid work and...
9K 309 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
874 20 11
[ON HOLD] BTS Oneshots 💜 The imagines here are all my ideas. Don't hate if I get some grammatical or spelling mistakes. Don't hate if you don't lik...
2.4K 218 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...