𝟕 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 • 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐬�...

By love_lorri

Wooyoung has the best kiss of his life when he's invited to play 7 minutes in Heaven ✧༝┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉༝✧ Story... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
INTERMISSION
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
: Epilogue - Part 1 :
: Epilogue - Part 2 :
: Epilogue - Part 3 :
: Epilogue - Part 4 :
: Epilogue - Part 5 :

16

5.4K 332 234
By love_lorri

Wooyoung was about ready to clobber himself as Yeosang skipped out the door.

He'd been doing his bestest job to avoid Yeosang for the last couple or so work shifts. But he had crumbled and frozen so easily to Yeosang's advances just now.

Wooyoung couldn't for the life of himself understand why Yeosang gently touching him made his heart go haywire or why he liked it. He also couldn't comprehend why he wanted Yeosang to just leave his hands on his body.

"What the hell am I thinking?" he thought.

Yeosang was a work colleague, practically a stranger, yet he very easily kept muddling his brain. Thoughts of his ex girlfriend were distant in his mind, his thoughts now focused and filled with Yeosang.

Wooyoung knew he wasn't gay, he liked girls, but he also like Yeosang's hands and the way they made him feel.

It was like Yeosang was connected to a power circuit and every time Yeosang touched him it caused a spark, and Wooyoung couldn't deny the fact that he enjoyed that spark. A lot.

Wooyoung put his hand on his butt were Yeosang had squeezed and he lightly touched himself were Yeosang had groped him. "Why did I have to moan" Wooyoung mumbled, grumpy at himself.

He shook his head and took a deep breath to steady his heart "I'm not gay" he told himself "It was just an involuntary reaction"

You don't have to be gay to enjoy it

"Ahh shut up" Wooyoung told his mind

Wooyoung stood in silence for a couple of minutes before he finally decided to close up the arcade and leave. He double checked everything, because he was sure with his mind fuzzy like it was now he was probably going to forget something.

The whole time he kept repeating one simple sentence, that very sentence his new mantra

"I'm not gay"

"I'm not gay"

"I'm not gay"

"I'm not-"

"Yo earth to Wooyoung?!"

"W-what huh?? What?" Wooyoung sputtered as he turned to Mingi

"Ahh good I thought I'd lost you there for a second! We're going in" Mingi pointed at all the people dressed in their Sunday best walking through the church doors.

Wooyoung sighed, to be honest he hated church, it was the most boring 2 hours of his life.

Wooyoung solely attended church for his parents. Church meant little to nothing to Wooyoung, but he knew how much the community meant to them. Both his parents were very much a part of the church community and he didn't want to make them look bad by not showing up.

He'd seen what had happened to families whose children had stopped attending when they got old enough to make their own decisions, it reflected badly on the parents and it was seen that they'd raised a sinner of sorts. Families were shunned and out casted.

Wooyoung felt bad for those families, they'd done nothing wrong.

Wooyoung found the motto of "We are an open and welcoming church to all" that the pastor boasted about ironic since the church and it's people were very far from sticking to that motto.

At least Wooyoung had Mingi to sit with during his time at church. Mingi's family went to church every Sunday as well, and were good friends with Wooyoung's parents so they often all sat together. Mingi shared similar beliefs as Wooyoung about the inner workings of the church.

Wooyoung pulled at his tie fixing it, not that it needed fixing, and he and Mingi quickly caught up to the crowd and made their way inside.

They sat down the back in the long pews since they couldn't spot where their parents had sat. They were likely up the front and Wooyoung and Mingi would rather be as close to the doors so they could escape as soon as it was over.

Wooyoung was finding it really hard to focus today, not that Wooyoung really listened in church anyway. His eyes drifted to the backs of people's heads and to the leadlight windows that depicted random scenes from the bible.

He was of course still thinking about Yeosang.

Mingi lent in close to Wooyoung's ear and tapped him on the shoulder, making him jump, "You ok?" he whispered

Wooyoung nodded as he quickly composed himself.

Mingi didn't believe him though, Mingi was very good at reading Wooyoung. "You sure?"

Wooyoung simply nodded again and let out a sigh.

Mingi crossed his arms taking the sigh as an answer "See this is why I told you need to find a way to move on. You can't possibly still be thinking about you ex right?" Mingi asked, his breath tickled Wooyoung's ear because he was so close.

"I have moved on . .I think?" Wooyoung said quietly as he faced forwards. A couple of people around them looked their way giving them sternful looks because of their chattering.

A part of him still cared for his ex, but she wasn't high on his priority list any more, in fact she had practically fallen right of it. He had let her go and accepted the fact that he wasn't going to get back with her.

Yeosang was high on his list for many reasons however. How to avoid his touches, why he liked the younger touching him and every reason he could think of why he shouldn't like the younger touching him.

Also on his priority list: 'I'm not gay'.

Mingi continued "You think? Did you meet up with the closet girl like I suggested?"

Wooyoung thought that maybe if he gave Mingi an answer he'd like then he'd stop talking, he didn't want to disrupt the people around him anymore than they already were "I did . .kinda" he said simply.

"You What?!" Mingi whisper yelled, a couple of church goes shushed them this time.

"I'll tell you later!" Wooyoung whisper screamed back as they both sunk down in their seats avoiding further stares.

Church dragged on but eventually it was over, and both Mingi's and Wooyoung's families were outside again chatting about the service.

Despite saying he'd tell him later Wooyoung decided to keep his mouth shut, he was regretting giving Mingi that small seed of information.

Mingi was doing his best to whittle any further information out of Wooyoung about where and how he had found the closet girl and what they had done. But Wooyoung wouldn't let any information slip, other than the expression on his face that was evidence to Mingi that Wooyoung had indeed done something.

Thankfully Mingi's attempts to break Wooyoung were interrupted.

Mingi's mother walked over to Mingi and handed him car keys. "You and Wooyoung are free to do as you please. Your father and I are going out for lunch with Wooyoung's parents" Mingi's mother smiled at Wooyoung "We're taking one car, your parents are driving" she said to Wooyoung, she then looked back at Mingi "I'm sure you have plenty of things you can do together so you can drop Wooyoung home ok?"

Mingi nodded "Sure mum, have fun!" Mingi gave his mum a quick hug before she walked off.

It wasn't the first time their parents had gone out after church and left Wooyoung and Mingi out of their plans, they weren't fussed though as it meant that they had the afternoon to themselves.

Both boys went to Mingi's families car and hopped in. Wooyoung zoned out, assuming Mingi was either driving him home or they were going to the diner.

Wooyoung didn't bother to ask, he gently closed his eyes in hopes of dissuading Mingi from asking further questions and trusting Mingi to take him where ever.

What he didn't expect when he finally opened his eyes was to be pulling up outside Yeosang's house.

Mingi turned in his seat cheerfully "I'm going to hang out with Mina, I figured since you and Yeosang work together now and get along so well you can hang out with him" Mingi smiled and leaped out of the car leaving Wooyoung dumbstruck and daunted by the house before him.

Shit.

a/n A filler chapter, but this next story arc is gonna be fun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1.5K 36
[𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗/𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗] Yeosang just wants Jongho to finally notice him.
18.3K 712 10
[𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗/𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗] Yeosang loves Jongho a lot, but what else can he do when his boyfriend is distant from him?
82.5K 2K 20
Wooyoung wants to loose his virginity before starting college and before some stranger takes it from him, he asks San. Both agreed to be friends wit...