How to train your dragon

Bởi Skylight369

The story of how to train your dragon with a twist Xem Thêm

The Raid
The Search
The Training
To The Night Furies
The Nadder Incident
The Bond
The Tail-fin
First Flight
The Hideous Zippleback
The Development
The Way With Beasts
Test Flight
The Gifts
Secrets Revealed
The Queen
The Truth Is Out
No Longer Vikings
New Plan
The Final Battle (part 1)
The Aftermath
Back to Berk
A New Era

The Final Battle (part 2)

153 3 0
Bởi Skylight369

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from How to train your dragon

"They're heading towards us!" Astrid shouted as soon as she saw two familiar dragons soar high in the sky.

"That's our cue to evacuate." Raeda said, although she felt a bit uneasy about this part of the plan

"Ruffnut, Tuffnut, get Snotlout out of there!" Astrid ordered the Thorston twins

"I'm on it!" They both said in unison.

Then to the poor Zipplebacks' dismay, their riders started arguing on who would rescue Snotlout even though they were on the same dragon

"I said it first! I'm going to rescue him!" Tuffnut said, shoving his sister.

"Hey! I'm driving here!" Ruffnut retorted, shoving back.

Snotlout saw the Zippleback coming and started running towards it. He jumped and was caught in between the necks of the Zippleback.

"I can't believe that worked!" Snotlout shouted, relieved that it did. He, Ruffnut, Tuffnut and Raeda flew safely away from the massive dragon. Astrid, however, wasn't so lucky as the gigantic monster started sucking her and the blue Nadder into its' mouth. It looked like it was going to be the end for Astrid and the Nadder when two dragons suddenly swooped in.

"Night Furies!" A Viking shouted

"Get down!" Gobber yelled.

Before the monster could eat Astrid and the Nadder, two plasma blasts came out of nowhere and hit its' face. The impact of the blasts caused Astrid to fall off her dragon towards the ground. Fortunately for her, she was saved by one of the Night Furies that caught her by her foot.

"Did you get her?" Hiccup asked Toothless. Toothless looked down at Astrid and gave her a gummy smile, which she returned.

"He got her, bro. Looks like we came just in time." Hicca said as she and Midnight flew alongside them. Toothless then tossed Astrid to grab her shoulders before taking her to the ground. As soon as she was placed on the ground, she watched as the two teens and two dragons flew off to face the monster. "Go." She whispered.

"You ready, sis?" Hiccup asked her.

"Let's put an end to this once and for all." Hicca answered with determination.

As they flew towards the vast dragons, Hiccup noticed the wings and got an idea. "That thing has wings! Okay guys; let's see if it can use them!"

"Let's do this!" Hicca shouted.

Midnight and Toothless flew towards the beast at rapid speed, firing a plasma blast each at its' face.

"Do you think we got its' attention?" Hiccup asked.

"Does that answer your question?" Hicca replied, gesturing to the beast as it started to spread its' wings and fly, chasing after them.

"Yep, can definitely fly."

Everyone else watched in awe as the Haddock twins and the two Night Furies flew across with breakneck speed. Their awe quickly turned into worry as they watched the beast fly after them, destroying numerous sea stacks in its' way.

Hicca then looked up at the clouds and got an idea.

"Hiccup!" She called to her brother. When she got his attention, she jerked her head upwards to the clouds. Understanding what his sister was trying to tell him, Hiccup turned to Toothless "Okay, Toothless, time for us to disappear."

"Come on, Midnight. We need camouflage." Hicca told her dragon.

The two dragons then flew upwards towards the clouds, with the beast chasing after it. The massive dragon then shot flames at them, which they managed to avoid in time. It stopped as it realised that the two dragons and two humans were nowhere to be seen. Because of their dark scales, Toothless and Midnight easily blended in with the clouds, making it difficult for the massive dragon to find them. This gave the four of them a significant advantage as they fired plasma blast after plasma blast towards the beasts' wings. Fed up, the large dragon started firing everywhere in the clouds. Midnight and Hicca managed to avoid it but unfortunately for Toothless and Hiccup, the formers' prosthetic tailfin caught fire.

"Oh no!" Hicca shouted, alerting her brother to the flaming tailfin.

"Okay, time's up! Let's see if this works."

Understanding what he meant, Hicca guided Midnight to fly alongside Toothless as they flew downwards.

"COME ON! IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT?! WE'RE STILL HERE!" Hiccup yelled, taunting the beast

"THAT IS COMPLETELY PATHETIC!" Hicca hollered.

That did the trick as the beast started chasing them again. As they flew downwards the twins could feel the monster getting closer and closer to them. It opened its' mouth, getting ready to blast them, but the twins continued on their path

"Stay with me, buddy. We're good. Just a little bit longer." Hiccup encouraged.

"Hang in there, Midnight. We're nearly there." Hicca told her dragon.

"Hold, Midnight."

"Hold, Toothless."

When the twins heard a hissing sound from the beast, they knew it was time. "NOW!"

In a second, Midnight and Toothless spun backwards and shot one plasma blast each into the dragons' mouth, causing it to catch fire inside its' body. It tried to spread its' wings, but it was no use because of the holes made from the previous plasma blasts.

Toothless and Midnight flew their riders away from its' mouth and upwards as the enormous dragon pummelled to its' death. It hit the ground causing a huge explosion. The monster was killed and all the dragons were finally free from its' control. But it wasn't over as the Haddock twins and the Night Furies still had to get away from the inferno caused by the explosion. Hicca and Midnight flew ahead while Hiccup and Toothless were doing their best to keep up. But that task proved to be difficult for the boys as Toothless' burnt prosthetic tail was now gone. Suddenly the beasts' large, bludgeon like tail became another obstacle for the four of them.

"WATCH OUT!" Hicca screamed as she and Midnight narrowly avoided getting hit by the tail.

Because the prosthetic tailfin is now gone, there was no way Hiccup and Toothless could avoid the bludgeon-like tail. "No." Hiccup said fearfully as the tail came closer. "NO!" Suddenly his vision became black as he was knocked out cold off the saddle and into the inferno. Toothless spun around and after seeing Hiccup fall into the fire, he gave a roar and used all the strength he had to dive in after him. There was no way he was going to let his rider die. Not after everything they've been through with Hicca and Midnight.

"HICCUP!" Hicca cried out as she watched her brother fall, with Toothless flying after him. She urged Midnight to go after them, but the dragon adamantly refused. She knew that although it wouldn't be a problem for her because she's fireproof, her rider wasn't and she wanted to protect her from getting burned. She was as worried about Hiccup as his sister was but she had faith that her mate will be able to rescue him in time. He has to.

As soon as the smoke cleared, Stoick started looking for his children. "Hicca?! Hiccup?!"

He then saw a dark dragon landing to the ground with a human getting off the saddle. He immediately recognised the figure.

"Hicca!" He yelled, running to her as fast as he could.

Hicca turned around and a second later she was lifted into a hug from her father. Stoick was so grateful to see her alive and held on to her, afraid that if he let go then she would disappear.

"Oh, Hicca! I'm so glad you are okay. Where's Hiccup?" The question Hicca dreaded came as she looked at the ground. "Hicca?" Stoick asked fearfully, wondering why she wasn't answering.

"It came out of nowhere." Hicca whispered.

"What?" Stoick asked, confused.

"The tail. It was a gigantic bludgeon and it came out of nowhere! Midnight and I managed to avoid it but Hiccup and Toothless..." She couldn't finish that sentence and she didn't have to. It became clear to Stoick and the others what happened. The feeling of dread then came back to Stoick. 'No! It couldn't be! Could it?'

"They have to be around here somewhere. We have to keep looking!" Stoick said, trying to hold back his tears. He kept his daughter close by as he continued to look for his son.

"Hiccup? Hiccup! Son!" He then saw a figure lying down in the distance and his heart skipped a beat. "Hiccup." Stoick whispered as he ran towards the figure with Hicca following.

As they got closer it became clear that the figure was an unconscious-

"Toothless." Hicca whispered. But where was her brother? She and her dad saw that the saddle and the prosthetic tailfin were completely burnt. They both came to the same conclusion.

Hicca didn't bother hiding her tears as she started crying, turning away from Toothless. Her brother is dead! He's gone forever. She didn't know what to do anymore, she couldn't even think straight. How was she going to carry on her life without him by her side? Everything felt completely foreign to her now without him.

"Oh, son... I did this..." Stoick whispered as he got on his knees. His heart broke as he saw Hicca crying. He knew he was responsible for this. 'FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO US?!' That voice echoed in his head as he closed his eyes. Why didn't he ever listen to either of them? They were his children, he should have listened to them and instead he ignored them. He wished he could take it back now but he knew it was too late. He was grateful, thought, that at least he got a chance to make amends with Hiccup before he died.

Behind Stoick and Hicca, the other villagers bowed their heads down at the fallen hero. Those who mistreated Hiccup and his sister were consumed with guilt, wishing they could undo what they did. Astrid and Gobber pushed through the crowd but stopped when they saw the chief with his head down and Hicca crying.

'No.' Astrid thought. 'This cannot be happening. Hiccup can't be dead. I didn't get to make amends with him properly. Why, oh why did I ever turn against those two? I never should have done that! What was I thinking? They were my friends!" Her eyes started filling up with tears.

Raeda was also crying. That was one of her best friends. One of the first to accept the real her and understand her. Hiccup was like a brother to her and she couldn't imagine not seeing him always with his sister drawing or working on a new invention or making sarcastic comments.

Toothless started coming back into consciousness and saw the mourning Vikings. Stoick decided to apologise to the dragon as well "I'm so sorry...Both of you. I'm so sorry." He whispered not only to Toothless but also to Midnight. Realising that they were grieving over Hiccup, Toothless started to unwrap his wings which were previously wrapped firmly around him. Under his wings was...Hiccup!

"Hiccup!" Stoick shouted, causing Hicca to turn around. Could it be?

Stoick brought his son in his arms and took off his helmet to check for a heartbeat. "He's alive! You saved his life!" He announced.

The Vikings started cheering and were joined by some of the dragons who came back. Hicca started crying again but this time it was tears of joy. Midnight came to her mate and nuzzled him while Stoick held Hiccups' head with one hand and gently put his other hand on Toothless.

"Thank you... for saving my son." Stoick said. He would be forever in debt to that dragon.

Gobber then approached them and took a look at Hiccup "Well, you know... most of him."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.6K 71 15
After the romantic flight with Astrid, Hiccup and Toothless leave as they planned to. Astrid tells Stoik that Hiccup left and wasn't going to come ba...
2.5K 25 29
A remake of a book I wrote on my other profile -_-FoxyForLife-_- I do not own How To Train Your Dragon. Book 1 of 4 After a war, Y/n and her moth...
35.9K 406 29
-------𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙘𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨.• ❝ im with you.❞ - astrid ❝i know.❞ - hiccup !ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ! ♡ .• ' i dont own howtotrainyourdrago...
45K 877 44
- in which hiccup & astrid are a couple & go through crazy adventures - *completed: april 21,2017