Here By Your Side | Younghoon

By your_maje

《To be or not to be, staying beside you through up and downs is worth risking for.》 A The Boyz inspired book! More

Cross path
fan meeting
way
way pt. 2
that beautiful view
The meet up
are we on?
love is in the air
His place
Circus
circus pt. 2
Eunice meet Tan
favor
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
official first date
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 20

97 1 0
By your_maje

Younghoon's pov

I lay into my bed as I check my phone, later while I had the chance to take a photo of Jia, i just can't help myself from secretly taking a picture of her. She's breathtakingly beautiful despite of being a visually impared person.

Right! She's visually impared, but I still don't know the reason, i don't want to spy on her and ask someone to look for the information even if i can do it by just calling a friend.

I let out a deep sigh, if she wants to tell me the story then she will. In the right time. I just have to wait.

I turned off my phone and was about to sleep when i remember something, maybe i can't spy on her personal information but i can do it on Eunice. After all she doesn't matter.

I pushed myself up and call someone who can help me on digging up on Eunice identity.  When the person i call answered my call, i directly go straight to the point," could you give me the background of Eunice?" I asked.

There was a deafening silence on the other line, maybe he's busy or i just disturb him in the middle of his sleep.

But it's still 12 am though.

"Hello?" I cut the silence.

"Wait" the moron finally talk. Phew!

I heard some footsteps and two big thuds before he answers me again. "Talk" he said still catching up his breath.

And that's when my eyebrows met at the center of my forhead, why is he huffing? "You okay? You sound like someone who almost got caught" i joke when i suddenly remember something.

"Oh! Fuck!...." i never realized it! "Don't tell me you're back at it again?!!" I hissed over the phone.

"What else? Besides i love doing it" Hwall said over the phone.

I just let out a deep sigh, after all no one could stop him from being a literal spy in our town, he's not Hwall if he's not weird. "And what can you get from doing this? " i have to know, he don't know what is good and bad when he met his enemies. Their family enemies to be exact.

And that's the reason why his parents doesn't like his idea upon being a idol. For some reason we pity Hwall but he said we shouldn't do it because he can manage. So, we just guide and cover some mess for him. What are friends for, right?

"Uuhmm.." he hummed as if thinking over the phone, "a cake may be?" He answered.

"Hwall!" I can't help myself from shouting at him over the phone. "I don't care if it is 12 in the fucking midnight! Give me a proper answer! A serious one!" I demanded out of frustration.

"Geez, chill man. You barely cursed but when you did I'm sure it really angers you so..." he let out a deep sigh, "father want me to look for this man, in his late 40's, in charge of human trafficking and i just learned that he is also a sugar daddy in some modeling agency and recruit them of course for an desire pleasure that the models could offer." He stated as if it's nothing.

"So? I mean does it has something to do with you that you have to really go inside his territory and spy on him? Because as far as i know Hwall won't waste his time from observing someone silently if he could just hack into some systems of our government and traced the person who needs to be found.

It's odd of him

"I have to, I'm bored" he said. And when he said he's bored, it means torture.

And since it seems like a personal thing for Hwall, for he is after all a product of human trafficking.  So much trouble and pain for this man but he catches up very well and made sure to kill every human trafficker that he will encounter.

That's Hwall, off from the camera, different from the smiling and adorable oppa that girls adores to.

"By the way, I'm sure you didn't call just to interogate me. What's up this time?" He asked.

This is it, it's now or never.

"Look for Eunice, Jia's stepsister " i said.

The other line became silent again, it took seconds before he responds. "And what do i get in return?" Hwall and his doings. Tsk tsk.

"1 million, is that enough?" I asked him. That's the least, geez

"Is she that important for you to waste your money? I mean i know it didn't moved any peny from your real status as a heir and a idol at the same time but bro, she's just Eunice. Easy to identify and easy to read. You could go lowerif you want"

"Ah, so you're teasing me? Fine, i go with 10k" then i grinned. Let's see

"YAH! what i mean about lower maybe put it in a half not go below of the half! " Hwall as a complaining Hwall is the best Hwall. Does it makes sense?

I laugh, "idiot, ofcourse the money will not just go to Eunice, we both know that. Besides i know you are helping those survivors of human trafficking,  might as well help you with the least that i can offer"

"Should i go to you and kiss you senselessly? You making my heart go uwuuuu" then he makes this weird sound of kissing over the phone.

"I'll hang up now, just give me the information i need, I'll wire to your account my payment" i didn't wait for him to talk. I know it was a long ass time for me to make a call to Hwall.

I throw my phone in my bed and just decided to take a shower.

I just hope that Eunice means no harm for him and Jia.

IT WAS A LONG RIDE indeed, it has been 3 days since i last visited Jia and asked Hwall for his service.

"Hey you ok?" Yeonjun asked me while giving me a sandwich.

I nodded as a reply, "by the way i just finish my song and asked the manager if i can add it in our album since it somehow related to it. And also i want our group to sing it." I said.

"And? You know that's probably fine but let me guess, you are still doubting that if you go solo, fans might not like you right?" He always scare me with this kind of stuff. All of us are afraid of being forgotten, i mean who doesn't right?

I take a bite from the sandwich, "i know. But I'm more scared that she might really know me as Younghoon, the real me" i know it's not a big deal but i don't know. Everytime we talked about me hiding my identity from Jia, it hurts me.

"Bud, if you really like her. Start telling her the truth. Not hiding it. Because the more you hide the truth, the more you piled up spaces between you and her. You just didn't notice it because that space is slowly building up each day." Then he tapped my shoulder,  "just be brave bud, and never lie" with that he left me.

He's right, i should start telling Jia the truth. Maybe it could be easier if that will happen. Less ace of cards for Eunice.

Came to think of it, i just know that she is a well raised kid. From a good and healthy family then her parents broke up and her mother got married again with Jia's father. And that's where she start rebelling and doing bad things under her mother's sleeves.  Does they know? Haaissst i should really refrain myself from asking so i won't get any unnecessary information that is hard to keep.

I shake my head and finish my sandwich before returning to the tent.

Jia's pov

I woke up like a contented kitty  because for the past days, everything goes smooth and good. Just a right blend of good mood.

But all of it changed when Eunice announced that she will be having an endorsement with Younghoon oppa. I know, i know. I easily get envy when it terms of my favorite band. But who knows right? I'm just a fan and Eunice is a highly paid model. I just can't easily barged in and tell their management to stop the endorsement because I'm jealous.

Wait....

Jealous?

Me?

Weird, i know where the jealousy starts but i think it has a beyond explanation. To think that Younghoon will be paired with my sister. I know, i have this speculation that Tan somehow resembles Younghoon but i can't tell!

Aarggh! I have to wait for the other fan meeting so i could touch Younghoon's face. But for now, let's stay low. Aarggh! I hate this feeling.

I got this not so good aura while walking down to the living room, I'm seriously not in the mood.

"Oh hi there," dad greeted me, as always.

I smile as a respond.

"Something's bothering inside your head, "he said and loosen the hug, "mind on telling them?"  Dad never failed on his job. From being a doctor, to the owner of his own hospital and being a father. He is always there for me and for my step mom. Including Eunice, even if i hate her now i know it will disappear,  not now but soon.

I let out a deep sigh i should tell dad about this, "uhm... Eunice will be paired with Younghoon" i bit my lower lip because i know I'm being an ass, worrying of something stupid. Aaishh.

Dad let out a chuckle, "darling, that's fine. Eunice works as a model. Your Younghoon is an idol." He combed my hair down, "that's normal for them. In the world of showbiz, they really have to be a good role model to be pleasing with everybody to see. Even if they don't want to" dad explained. It calms me somehow. Maybe he's right. Afterall idols, actor and actresses even models always fake a smile in front of everyone. I might not see it but i can actually feel it.

#perks.of.being.blind hahahaha

Dad hug me for a couple of seconds before i broke the silence, "dad?"

"Hmm?"

"I want to go to their fan meeting before they have a comeback" i said.

I felt him moved and looked at me."you want to go in Japan?" He asked

I nodded as reply, there's no point of waiting if i can just go in japan and grab a tickey for that fan meeting.

"If that makes you fine, sure. We are leaving tomorrow" he said which makes me happier.

"Thank you!! Thank you! Thank you! Dad" i kissed him in his cheeks and hugged him tightly.

He let a chuckle, "I'm really spoiling you too much, your mom will get mad." He said still laughing.

I just shrugged and laughed.

Fast forward!!!!!! Yes.. since I'm so excited to feel the features of Younghoon once again. They might call me "slut" or assuming things that isn't really true, but I have to,
.
.
.
.

Since he will be the first man whom i wanna spend the rest of my life.

I don't know when it started, or how, I just woke up one day, looking for him and being comfortable around him. It's just him.

"Jia?" Dad sneaked into my door.

I smiled, I'm blessed to have him. Of course same to my step mom who reallly took care of me.

>-<!!!

"Let's go?" Then he helped me to go downstairs.

As usual Eunice is not here since they have their photoshoot in Madrid. And she got promoted to be a Victoria's secret top model. In short, she level up.

But nevermind, I'm still happy for her. She makes a living for that early age, while for me. Still fighting for that art school. I still want to enter that field and I'm trying. So hard. Even not in paints but atleast in playing a piano.

TT-TT

My dream goal.

Dad says I can do that since he found a university who offers a special class to those visually impared students. How thoughtful they can be? Right?! >-<

We easily got into the airport And waited for our departure.

"I'll just buy some magazines ok?" Dad informed me before he left.

I just nodded and listen to my music. I'm not really good at doing a painting but it is the only way to lessen the burden here in my heart.

It's been years already, yet here I am, stuck at the image that she left.

*sighs*

I wonder what took him so long. Hmmp.

"Let's go?" Aaiss finally.

Dad carried my belongings while I carried the magazines that he bought. He didn't buy any snacks since the teller said that it is already in the package that we choose. Soo say yes to the plane food Jia! >-<!!

"Finally~" Dad let out a relieved kind of sigh after sitting down next to me.

Dad let me sit near the window. Even though he knows that I can't see. But he said it's fine and he really hates high places.
Haha!

"You should atleast brought a two neck pillows dad" i suggested after he placed a neck pillow around my neck.

I heard him smile, "no need, I'll be fine" he said.

Ever since mom died, he didn't complain about anything or something. He just say he's fine or even reject a help from the relatives of my mom. I know he still suffers and can't stop himself from blaming his self, i just hope that one day he will be really free. I know mom will be really disappointed if she see dad being like this.

JAPAN!!

wiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiw long time no see! >o<

I stretched my back and yawn. Of course! You can smell the cool breeze atmosphere hehe.

"Our taxi will be here in a minute Jia" dad informed me and guided me to the waiting area in the Japan's international airport.

I never thought that because of the simple curiosity of Tan's identity, i came this far. That i really have to compare their features.

'But what if Tan and Younghoon are two different individuals?'

:< i hope not. Aaissshh!!!! Nevermind! You already came this far Jia! Yes! You need to face it!

Aaissh, even calming myself at the moment i can't! What's happening?!tss.

Minutes passed when the taxi that my dad booked arrived. Now my butt's hurting. Just on time.

I carried my things and took my blind cane and tap for my way towards the taxi.

"Careful" daddy said while protecting my head from bumping on the car.

Huwwaaaah~ oozing.

><

I can really rest up now. I said and yawn.

ZzzzZZZZZZZZZ....zzzZZZzzzZzzzZZ

HWALL'S POV:

Yeheeet!!! FIRRST TIME!

KAMSAHAMNIDAAAAAA~ O.o heheheheh

Thank you for supporting The Boyz >.< FIGHTING!

Okay so here, lemme get to my point. I was sitting here in our dressing room. Preparing for our fan meeting to our japan fans >.< !!

I was really looking for Younghoon since I love him! Hehehehe

Well I love them all but Younghoon is the easiest one to tease and you can't believe if ever you will really see his facial expression after that simple tease HAHAHAHAHAHA

--;

okiie so here it is, I was really mad to Sunwoo since he took my favorite part of the fried siopao. So what happened, Younghoon sacrifice his part to me hehehehe (>.<v) ofcourse i really got swayed. Kekekeke.

We are not really supposed to be here in the second thought. But our hairstylists suggested that we should atleast try new outfits for this fan meeting. And since I am very conscious on everything especially when it comes to our beloved fans, I am this early.

Bbrriiizzzzkkkk~ bbrriizzkk~

I looked at my phone and as expected my Younghoon is calling me.

"Helly Younghoon babe" i greated him of course just like a dog waging his tail to his owner ha ha!

"Shut up!" Awhh mad again?! Hmm " what happened to the information about Eunice?" Oohh not so fast my man hehehe

"I thought you really love me but I guess you want the real Hwall on the phone right now" heheheh let's just say that they know me as a cheerful me but I also do some errands which is being discovered by this lunatic.

Yes, you heard me right!

FLASHBACK~

"I'll go and fetch the master" I  said while driving.

"Just make sure she arrives safe. She's your top priority for now 'four'" the boss on the other line said.

"Okay, on my way" then he ended the call.

I drive all the way from our entertainment straight to my own house and change up into a leather jacket and cargo pants.

'Weird taste for outfit!'

I go to my car and put some un-needed guns in my compartmemt and fastly drive to the airport.

When I arrived at the airport, I already positioned myself and also to prepare.

One thing and first rule to follow in our organization is to never kill if not needed.

I smirk at that idea, there's a bunch of bad guys out there, they showed no mercy then they should die atleast 'merciful'

Later I already saw the person that I need to protect, I come closer to her and get her things.

"I'm four" I introduced myself.

"But you're Hwall right?" She confusingly asked.

Tss. This is bad. She knows my real name? But how?

"A-ah let's just go, I still have some things to do" i just reasoned out.

Aissh.

We are now heading outside of the airport when I felt my phone vibrated. 

"Please excused me" I informed her and continue to walk. I secured her to the car  before I answer the call.

"Hello" i said in a formal voice.

"Woah! So serious man! HAHAHAHA"  wtf?!

"Hyung?! Younghonn?!" I asked. Of course! I'm surprised af!

"Yeh yeh, where are you? You are not here." He said. Shit! He can't see me doing this type of job. Not even my other teammates!

"Ugh, in the convenient store, buying something" aiissshh I hope he believes please~

"Really? But we just got home from the convenient store. Any explanations for that?" He teasingly asked over the phone.

'I don't have enough time to explain! Damn it!

"I'll just call you later okay?" I said and hurriedly ended the call.

Phew~

At the exact time i ended the call, someone already pointed a gun at the back of my head.

I didn't hear his footsteps though since I was still talking to Younghoon! Aaisssh~

"Surrender her" said of the man behind me.

"Tss.. didn't you notice that she can't hear us? Why don't you ask her by yourself?" I said

I felt that he hardly pressed the gun behind my head.

"BULLSHIT!" he angrily shouted, "just surrender her to me since I will put no mercy on you if you didn't.  Ha! Why don't you do it yourself? Ha?! You just said that she can't hear us. Then surrender her calmly on us" he said.

'Us? So he's not the only one'

I looked around to see if he happened to have a sniper but i guess he didn't.  Besides, bullets are now neutral for me. I can take that pain, but not the pain from this point since it will cause me a sudden death. Tssk my bright future.

No more words and I suddenly attack him. I turned around his hands and smack it with my knees enable for him to loose a grip from his gun.

Everything happened fast, so fast that I didn't even notice that Younghoon hacked to my GPS just to know my location and now he's standing there like a lost child amazed by the disney characters in movies but also has a confusion on his eye.

You get me? No? Ok -.-

"What is this?!" He tried not to shout at me but he really sounds mad. Especially when I knocked down that weak enemy and locked him up in my car's back compartment.

And that's where the interrogation of Younghoon and me happened

END OF FLASHBACK~

Haiisst, I don't even bother to think of it, but since I already did.

'Give a big sigh on you Hwall!'

Tss.

"So~ you telling me something or nah?" He boringly asked through the phone.

Which brought me back to the reality.

Aissh, always the short temper when it comes to this matter. What ever.

I cleared my throat before speaking, "as usual, just a simple reports and records of her from going all around the world." I pause."I also dig into her background, but..."

"But?!--"

"She's a product of human trafficking Younghoon" i said cutting him off. I could feel that he stay still because he didn't react for atleast a split of seconds.

"S-she's... what?!" He tried to stop the anger and disbelief, i guess.

'Tsk, it's not only you, i hate that she has to hide that part of her life.'

"You heared me right, you know I don't bluff Younghoon" i clearly stated, without any hint of prank or messing around. And he knows it.

There is a deafening silence for atleast 5 seconds...

"Well that's enough for now,I don't want to know more about her. It's Jia that matters the most." He said.

Not to lie but I felt fine by the fact that he didn't bother me to look for her background.

It's weird,yes. But I don't want to let her be ashame by that fact that she is a product of a very tragic incident rather than a romantic desire brought by love.

(--,)v

Jia's pov

I woke up when I felt like someone is shaking me.

-_-. Just right. Dad knows how much I hate being disturbed. But I get him right now.

And that is because....
We are in JAPAAAAAAN!!~

*giggles*

I've never felt this feeling before. I got this feeling that the reason why I came here will all be worth it.

'I hope I could tell Tan about this. But this is for him too. I don't want you to hide your identity to me Tan'

It may sound ridiculous, but my instincts rarely failed me. And I think that going to The Boyz's fan signing here in Japan would answer all that damn questions inside my head.

'Be strong self! Aja!'

I smiled at that thought and get my blind cane and headed inside our hotel room.

No need to worry actually. Whenever Dad is busy doing some business here. There's a bodyguard nor personnel from this hotel who would help me from moving inside this hotel.

I know what you're thinking about. We are not poor. But not rich either.

Heheheheheheh....

Molla~ they won't tell me what is the exact standing of our life. Because as what mom said when she was still with us.

'Money is nothing when you have a family that gives you a lot of love. And for me, that's enough to keep going on without thinking of any wealth or being the richest lady in the whole world' i smiled at that memory.

I miss you mom~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 412 34
"You only belong to me" *mature content🔞*
21.8K 1K 29
❛in a world where it was impossible to escape myself, i found it just as impossible to escape him. how could i be so afraid of him, but also afraid o...
24.1K 963 35
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘻 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘴. 𝗀𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌 + 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 26 𝗷𝘂𝗹𝘆 2020 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱: 16 𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 2020 © nyu...
95.7K 3.8K 29
Cause you're hot and you're cold. You're yes and you're no. [EDITING ONGOING] --- Lee Jaehyun from The Boyz fanfic!! Hope you enjoy~