Custody

بواسطة Author_Friend

HELLO EVERYONE For those of you who are new, welcome, for those of you that are coming from the original vers... المزيد

WELCOME
Prologue
Authors Note
Tears
Announcement
Gold and Silver Slytherin
Making Up
Morgane Malfoy
Seeing You In A New Light
Blairon's Interlude
Quick Announcement
Warnings In Red
Darkness' Prey
Please
St. Mungos
A Note for a While
Forking Finally

Quick Note

2K 33 14
بواسطة Author_Friend

Heh.... Hi.

So, I know I've been gone for a while. School is pretty much a giant dick. Like, an actual flaccid penis of a concept. But I promise I'll have a new update soon! I've been working on it here and there but with my new job, health problems, and schoolwork, it's been difficult for me to keep up. I hope you guys can understand. My readers mean so much to me and that sounds cliché but you guys really do.

Anyways, the new chapter should be out sometime soon. I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween!

<3
-Insomnia

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

64.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
78.6K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
96.1K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...